Seems here we see a new member of our Design Team :whistle::coffee:
Seems here we see a new member of our Design Team :whistle::coffee:
I made a themes for Titan that include support from current temperature & weather icons (Weather & Weather Lite) in a Basic home...
Replies
Views
Oh Mist. Da ist mir was durchgerutscht. Das kann man zwar leicht abstellen, hätte aber nicht vorkommen sollen... Die Sprachdateien "Deutsch.lng" und "English.lng" müssen in UTF-16 LE kodiert sein. Zwischenzeitlich sind die mal in UTF 8 abgespeichert worden, was zu diesen Problemen führt. Mit Notepad++ o.Ä. kann man die Kodierung...
Oh Mist. Da ist mir was durchgerutscht. Das kann man zwar leicht abstellen, hätte aber nicht vorkommen sollen... Die Sprachdateien...
Hier geht es um ein neues Programms, das wir entwickeln. Es heißt „Media-Buddy“. Nach 2 Jahren Entwicklung ist nun endlich die...
Replies
Views
Here is the URL for BBC Radio 4 provided via TuneIn Desktop app. where it plays without problem and was found using the search function (bbc radio) but from the MP plugin "Search" it is not found, furthmore the remove from favourites option does not work for exisiting favourites although if deleted in the desktop app it is also no...
Here is the URL for BBC Radio 4 provided via TuneIn Desktop app. where it plays without problem and was found using the search...
I am running the latest "any cpu" version of the Radio Time plugin with MP 1.33 x64 which is working well except some of my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 CECRemote [0.9.7] (9 Viewers) DE
The same thing, but I use the TV remote control all the time, it’s no worse than a regular HID IR remote control or keyboard.
The same thing, but I use the TV remote control all the time, it’s no worse than a regular HID IR remote control or keyboard.
CECREMOTE CecRemote is a remote control plugin for MediaPortal. It allows you to control MediaPortal with TV remote using HDMI-CEC...
Replies
Views
No need, I updated the IMDB+ Scraper to work with the movie name and year. The original version only worked on the movie name and as you know is currently broken due to IMBD website updates.
No need, I updated the IMDB+ Scraper to work with the movie name and year. The original version only worked on the movie name and...
The IMDb+ scraper-script and plugin combination for Moving-Pictures is the first scraper to support custom options, allowing you to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Tools and other software Media-Buddy - the MKV Buddy successor. (1 Viewer) DE
Hi. There is a new version of Media-Buddy available today, 1.3.0.9 In addition to a few bug fixes, a new feature is the ability to create mappings for age ratings. The online data sources rarely contain the classifications that are suitable for us. For example, if it says "12" in IMDB, if you have selected German, it will be mapped...
Hi. There is a new version of Media-Buddy available today, 1.3.0.9 In addition to a few bug fixes, a new feature is the ability...
Hi. Her comes the first version of our new tool named "Media-Buddy". If you prefer reading in German, here is the German post...
Replies
Views
OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as Administrator, and the Administrator do not have yet logged in on the UNC \\192.168.222.247\Public even if the normal user on the PC have done it. So to fix it on the Win 11 HTPC: Created a shortcut to...
OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as...
Hi! I was running MP1.33 x64 and I was fine and happy since many years, then the hard drive on the HTPC died. But I was able to...
Replies
Views
Bitte Screenshots vom gleichen Programm im EPG, Aufnahmeplan und Aufnahme-Notifikation. Wenn es im EPG korrekt ist, dann kommt es nicht vom EPG-Buddy. Der Entwickler möchte die Screenshots, da er es nicht nachstellen kann und meint, dass es eigentlich garnicht möglich ist.
Bitte Screenshots vom gleichen Programm im EPG, Aufnahmeplan und Aufnahme-Notifikation. Wenn es im EPG korrekt ist, dann kommt es...
Ich finde die Version 2.5 sehr gelungen. Mir ist aufgefallen, dass bei der Einblendung des Start oder Stop einer programmierten...
Replies
Views
As far as I remember, there are no restrictions; you can even select the same plugin in each tile.
As far as I remember, there are no restrictions; you can even select the same plugin in each tile.
Post here if you need support for Ares or are unsure of how to get something to work. This skin is very modular in design as in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Media Source DE
@Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like because i want to disable the share watch) I can select my Media Source, however i seems to only briefly been shown and the goes back to the list. So i cannot actually edit it. Can et bee due to the "long"...
@Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like...
I had to replace my NAS and after reinstalling a new one i thought. Lets modify the Media Source. - However that did not work "if"...
Replies
Views
Any other suggestions for this?
Any other suggestions for this?
I have Flirc and the Skip 1s remote sending volume +/- events. I prefer to rely on just the Windows volume control so in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 OnlineVideos 2.4.0.0 [2024/02/24] (7 Viewers) DE
Hello doskabouter, Thanks for the hint, that worked for me to get the banner away. So after deleting the cookies, and back on the login screen, I was able with TAB- button to navigate to the Banner and hit the accept button before the user login. (Mouse was not working in the login screen also) Thanks alot and best regards Sebastian
Hello doskabouter, Thanks for the hint, that worked for me to get the banner away. So after deleting the cookies, and back on the...
GitHub repository | Wiki | Skinning Guide | Available Sites | German Thread History I restarted development on the OnlineVideos...
Replies
Views
The OP was prior to the current release in Feburary this year of MP 1.33 which resolved a number of installation issues present in MP 1.32 particularly the x64 version and has been very thoroughly tested in a variety of scenarios, none the less it is important to bear in mind that since MP 1.33 x64 now includes an x64 version of the...
The OP was prior to the current release in Feburary this year of MP 1.33 which resolved a number of installation issues present in...
I'm surprised. MediaPortal has always been easy to move forward with. Each release building on the last, until x64 that is. Ran...
Replies
Views
New version released! Now also available for 64bits MP installations
New version released! Now also available for 64bits MP installations
DESCRIPTION: MPSync is a new process plugin that allows you to synchronize ALL your MediaPortal databases and thumbs from one main...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [WiP] 5154: MediaPortal 1 - x64 - SharpDX (5 Viewers) DE
I transferred the CECRemote x86/x64 versions to the Archive, and made a new version of CECRemote for AnyCPU, and added a repository to MPE. https://github.com/andrewjswan/CECRemote/releases
I transferred the CECRemote x86/x64 versions to the Archive, and made a new version of CECRemote for AnyCPU, and added a repository...
I have decided to rework this post, becouse is no longer relevant. The SharpDX version is already included in MediaPortal since...
Replies
Views
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
Replies
Views
Welche Version von MediaPortal 2 verwendest du? Die von dir erwähnten Seiten unter Onlinevideos sollte nicht nehr sichtbar sein in der neusten Version, da sie meine ich nicht mehr gepflegt werden. Bezüglich der zantralen Biliothek schaue bitte erst einmal ins Wiki und folge den Anleitungen. Falls etwas nicht klappt, kannst du dann...
Welche Version von MediaPortal 2 verwendest du? Die von dir erwähnten Seiten unter Onlinevideos sollte nicht nehr sichtbar sein in...
Hallo. Ich habe Mediaportal 2 installiert. Die Software läuft. Naja, allerdings eben gibt's keine Medienaktivität. Der Rechner...
Replies
Views
Strange ...
Strange ...
Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
Replies
Views
That's great. Glad there is no issue.
That's great. Glad there is no issue.
I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
Replies
Views
Decided to try installing x64 v1.33 after seeing this post. I had x86 1.32 installed. Installed x64 first without deleting the x86 version to check it was working. Then deleted x86 version. Then reinstalled x64 as it didn't like it. Anyway streamedMP is working perfectly for me.
Decided to try installing x64 v1.33 after seeing this post. I had x86 1.32 installed. Installed x64 first without deleting the x86...
Not for me... So, I've uninstalled MP (full cleanup), then I've installed MP x64 1.33 only. But, when I've tried to install...
Replies
Views
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
Replies
Views
Nach Update von 1.32 x86 auf 1.33 x86 scheint der TV-Serverdienst nicht mehr auf die vorhandene MySQL 5.6 DB zugreifen zu können. Die DB läuft, der TV-Server läuft, aber die TV-Server-Konfig lässt sich nicht starten. Es kommt auch keine Fehlermeldung.
Nach Update von 1.32 x86 auf 1.33 x86 scheint der TV-Serverdienst nicht mehr auf die vorhandene MySQL 5.6 DB zugreifen zu können...
Nach Update von 1.32 x86 auf 1.33 x86 scheint der TV-Serverdienst nicht mehr auf die vorhandene MySQL 5.6 DB zugreifen zu können...
Replies
Views
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Zur Zeit schaut mich dieser Kerl an ... Muß ich hier irgendwo etwas umstellen? Habe ich nie gemacht ... Edit: Gefunden. Man muß in der MP Configuration Home Screen: "only Classic Home" setzen
Zur Zeit schaut mich dieser Kerl an ... Muß ich hier irgendwo etwas umstellen? Habe ich nie gemacht ... Edit: Gefunden. Man muß...
Ich habe gerade die MP 1.32 64bit Version herunter geladen. Bei der Installation frägt er nicht wie sonst ein update ab sondern...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IPTV in New Zealand DE
that will only work if the username+password is in the m3u8 url. I have one like that and it works pretty ok
that will only work if the username+password is in the m3u8 url. I have one like that and it works pretty ok
I would love to get IPTV working on my Mediaportal. I have the TV server and three clients working great, but a recent power supply...
Replies
Views
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 EPG-Buddy ein neues EPG Tool (3 Viewers) DE
Vielen Dank! Gibts den Quellcode zufällig auf GitHub etc.? Eventuell könnte ich mir das auch mal selbst zu Gemüte führen. Vom Ordner her würd ich ja drauf tippen, dass es C# / .NET ist.
Vielen Dank! Gibts den Quellcode zufällig auf GitHub etc.? Eventuell könnte ich mir das auch mal selbst zu Gemüte führen. Vom...
Hallo. Ich möchte euch hier EPG-Buddy vorstellen, ein Programm, das die Bereitstellung eines guten EPG für MediaPortal 1 und 2 und...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV-Server 64 Bit CPU-Last (1 Viewer) DE
Vielen Dank! Ich habe es gefunden. Der ThumbProcessor hängt sich beim generieren der Thumbs von einigen vorhandenen Videos auf. Nachdem ich die problematischen Thumbs vom Server (1.31 32-Bit ) in die neue Installation kopiert habe ist die Last im Leerlauf wieder 0. Jetzt werde ich meine vorhandene Server-Installation besser nicht...
Vielen Dank! Ich habe es gefunden. Der ThumbProcessor hängt sich beim generieren der Thumbs von einigen vorhandenen Videos auf...
Ich habe gerade zum Test auf meinem Arbeitsrechner die x64-Version des TV-Servers installiert. Im Leerlauf erzeugt der Service...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 PureVisionHD 1080 Deutsches Forum (3 Viewers) DE
Da war ich ja noch nie :ROFLMAO:
Da war ich ja noch nie :ROFLMAO:
Willkommen im deutschen Forum für PureVisionHD 1080! Nach nunmehr über 980.000 (!) Downloads des Skins PureVisionHD möchte ich...
Replies
Views
Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom