Just fixed a bug: sometimes triggers weren't added due to some weird database-lock. Found it, fixed it and released it...
Just fixed a bug: sometimes triggers weren't added due to some weird database-lock. Found it, fixed it and released it...
DESCRIPTION: MPSync is a new process plugin that allows you to synchronize ALL your MediaPortal databases and thumbs from one main...
Replies
Views
??? :confused: Please, try with latest MP 1.33, not 1.30 and, all in debug logs to provide...
??? :confused: Please, try with latest MP 1.33, not 1.30 and, all in debug logs to provide...
Hi Running MP1 - 1.39 for long while, no issues. 10th April [same time as 2024-KB5037036 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework...
Replies
Views
There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When the movie is changed from the first item in the list, the value populates. I have a working solution to this issue and it requires an update to the Cornerstone.MP.Extensions project class...
There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When...
There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When...
Replies
Views
I have installed Mediaportal x64 and TV server X64 on a freshly built Win 11 OS. I'm getting an error related to Gentle.config . "Unable to open Gentle.Config" and "Root element is missing". Any idea how to fix this on the x64 version? Thanks Fangio (Edit: Fixed by putting newest Gentle.config file into every possible directory...
I have installed Mediaportal x64 and TV server X64 on a freshly built Win 11 OS. I'm getting an error related to Gentle.config ...
I have decided to rework this post, becouse is no longer relevant. The SharpDX version is already included in MediaPortal since...
Replies
Views
Nachdem ich nun auf einen Rechner umgezogen war, war eines der ersten Programme, natürlich der MKV Optimizer, welchen ich installiert habe. Auch die benötigten Tools FFmpeg und MKV ToolNix wurden in der neuesten Version installiert. Dazu habe ich jetzt zwei Fragen: 1. Ich erhalte beim Konvertieren keine Fortschritsbalken unten links...
Nachdem ich nun auf einen Rechner umgezogen war, war eines der ersten Programme, natürlich der MKV Optimizer, welchen ich...
Hi, ich möchte euch ein kleines Programm von mir nicht vorenthalten: MKV Optimizer Was mich stört, ab und an zumindest, sind die...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 EPG-Buddy ein neues EPG Tool (8 Viewers) DE
Hi. Leider nicht. Er wollte den Code immer mal so "aufhübschen", das man ihn vorzeigen kann, ohne sich zu schämen. Dazu ist es bisher nicht gekommen. Und ja, der Grabber ist in .NET geschrieben. Noch was anderes. Im Rahmen der EPG-Buddy Überarbeitung soll easyepg-lite dort als Quelle komfortabel unterstützt werden. Dabei ist auch...
Hi. Leider nicht. Er wollte den Code immer mal so "aufhübschen", das man ihn vorzeigen kann, ohne sich zu schämen. Dazu ist es...
Hallo. Ich möchte euch hier EPG-Buddy vorstellen, ein Programm, das die Bereitstellung eines guten EPG für MediaPortal 1 und 2 und...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 CECRemote [0.9.7] DE
Got the remote and IR receiver hooked up and everything is working great. The Harmony 650 is working as well. Thanks again for all the help.
Got the remote and IR receiver hooked up and everything is working great. The Harmony 650 is working as well. Thanks again for all...
CECREMOTE CecRemote is a remote control plugin for MediaPortal. It allows you to control MediaPortal with TV remote using HDMI-CEC...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
MP1 MP2 Swedish TV and radio logos (1 Viewer) DE
Added:
Added:
Update 2015-01-15 The repository has been updated to only contain plain transparent logo files to be used with the Logo Manager...
Replies
Views
@azzuro if this fix work, we can add [MP1-5019] - Add MariaDB as TVServer database to 1.34 Pre ...
@azzuro if this fix work, we can add [MP1-5019] - Add MariaDB as TVServer database to 1.34 Pre ...
Hi, I wanted to share that I've moved from MySQL to Maria DB for MediaPortal and all seems fine. MySQL is owned by Oracle. Maria...
Replies
Views
Did a search and found IMDB does not support the use of scrapers. No, if I were changing the default values I'd make them what I provided before.
Did a search and found IMDB does not support the use of scrapers. No, if I were changing the default values I'd make them what I...
The IMDb+ scraper-script and plugin combination for Moving-Pictures is the first scraper to support custom options, allowing you to...
Replies
Views
The principle is simple, if this is a skin file from the Mediaportal box, then it needs to be updated in Mediaportal, if it is a plugin file that itself updates its part, then you need to update it in the plugin repository (this is not always available, so we add it to the MePo theme in the Common folder ). Maybe I'll transfer this to...
The principle is simple, if this is a skin file from the Mediaportal box, then it needs to be updated in Mediaportal, if it is a...
I made a themes for Titan that include support from current temperature & weather icons (Weather & Weather Lite) in a Basic home...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 OnlineVideos 2.4.0.0 [2024/02/24] (3 Viewers) DE
Well, I'm not sure which video it was, but here is an example: WEBVTT Kind: captions Language: en 00:00:05.580 --> 00:00:08.950 align:start position:0% hi<00:00:06.240><c> this</c><00:00:06.540><c> is</c><00:00:06.660><c> Kathy</c><00:00:07.200><c> from</c><00:00:07.500><c> Kathy</c><00:00:08.099><c> talks</c><00:00:08.460><c>...
Well, I'm not sure which video it was, but here is an example: WEBVTT Kind: captions Language: en 00:00:05.580 --> 00:00:08.950...
GitHub repository | Wiki | Skinning Guide | Available Sites | German Thread History I restarted development on the OnlineVideos...
Replies
Views
Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
When using the List Layout for Argus TV Recorded TV the page count is above the bottom information bar, refer to attached...
Replies
Views
Hej. Ingemar i Abbekås här. Jag skulle vilja lyssna på Radio Trelleborg igen via Screamer Radio version 0.4.4. men får inte till det. Kan någon här hjälpa mig?
Hej. Ingemar i Abbekås här. Jag skulle vilja lyssna på Radio Trelleborg igen via Screamer Radio version 0.4.4. men får inte till...
Hi all. New user on this forum and I am happy I found MediaPortal :D Didnt find any good list for Swedish radio so i made 4...
Replies
Views
Recompiled package compatible with MPSync latest release.
Recompiled package compatible with MPSync latest release.
DESCRIPTION: MPCleaner is a new plugin that will scan your thumbs folder and depending on how it is configured will compare images...
Replies
Views
This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism of working with playlists in online broadcasts. Well, here you need to look at what is happening in the Media Portal player. And find someone who understands how it works.
This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism...
I am running the latest "any cpu" version of the Radio Time plugin with MP 1.33 x64 which is working well except some of my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 PureVisionHD 1080 (4 Viewers) DE
NICE!!!
NICE!!!
Welcome to the forum thread for PureVisionHD 1080! HINWEIS: Für deutschsprachige Benutzer gibt es dieses Forum: PureVisionHD...
Replies
Views
Euch Allen ein Frohes Osterfest :D
Euch Allen ein Frohes Osterfest :D
Willkommen im deutschen Forum für PureVisionHD 1080! Nach nunmehr über 980.000 (!) Downloads des Skins PureVisionHD möchte ich...
Replies
Views
Try asking Pablik in this thread I know he got it working for MP x86. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/5154-mediaportal-1-x64-sharpdx.140955/page-96#post-1298193
Try asking Pablik in this thread I know he got it working for MP x86...
TvWishList Version 1.4.5.0 released on 03.Feb.2016 •Never again miss your favourite movie when it is showing up on TV. •Create a...
Replies
Views
Oh Mist. Da ist mir was durchgerutscht. Das kann man zwar leicht abstellen, hätte aber nicht vorkommen sollen... Die Sprachdateien "Deutsch.lng" und "English.lng" müssen in UTF-16 LE kodiert sein. Zwischenzeitlich sind die mal in UTF 8 abgespeichert worden, was zu diesen Problemen führt. Mit Notepad++ o.Ä. kann man die Kodierung...
Oh Mist. Da ist mir was durchgerutscht. Das kann man zwar leicht abstellen, hätte aber nicht vorkommen sollen... Die Sprachdateien...
Hier geht es um ein neues Programms, das wir entwickeln. Es heißt „Media-Buddy“. Nach 2 Jahren Entwicklung ist nun endlich die...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Tools and other software Media-Buddy - the MKV Buddy successor. (2 Viewers) DE
Hi. There is a new version of Media-Buddy available today, 1.3.0.9 In addition to a few bug fixes, a new feature is the ability to create mappings for age ratings. The online data sources rarely contain the classifications that are suitable for us. For example, if it says "12" in IMDB, if you have selected German, it will be mapped...
Hi. There is a new version of Media-Buddy available today, 1.3.0.9 In addition to a few bug fixes, a new feature is the ability...
Hi. Her comes the first version of our new tool named "Media-Buddy". If you prefer reading in German, here is the German post...
Replies
Views
OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as Administrator, and the Administrator do not have yet logged in on the UNC \\192.168.222.247\Public even if the normal user on the PC have done it. So to fix it on the Win 11 HTPC: Created a shortcut to...
OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as...
Hi! I was running MP1.33 x64 and I was fine and happy since many years, then the hard drive on the HTPC died. But I was able to...
Replies
Views
Bitte Screenshots vom gleichen Programm im EPG, Aufnahmeplan und Aufnahme-Notifikation. Wenn es im EPG korrekt ist, dann kommt es nicht vom EPG-Buddy. Der Entwickler möchte die Screenshots, da er es nicht nachstellen kann und meint, dass es eigentlich garnicht möglich ist.
Bitte Screenshots vom gleichen Programm im EPG, Aufnahmeplan und Aufnahme-Notifikation. Wenn es im EPG korrekt ist, dann kommt es...
Ich finde die Version 2.5 sehr gelungen. Mir ist aufgefallen, dass bei der Einblendung des Start oder Stop einer programmierten...
Replies
Views
As far as I remember, there are no restrictions; you can even select the same plugin in each tile.
As far as I remember, there are no restrictions; you can even select the same plugin in each tile.
Post here if you need support for Ares or are unsure of how to get something to work. This skin is very modular in design as in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Media Source (1 Viewer) DE
@Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like because i want to disable the share watch) I can select my Media Source, however i seems to only briefly been shown and the goes back to the list. So i cannot actually edit it. Can et bee due to the "long"...
@Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like...
I had to replace my NAS and after reinstalling a new one i thought. Lets modify the Media Source. - However that did not work "if"...
Replies
Views
Any other suggestions for this?
Any other suggestions for this?
I have Flirc and the Skip 1s remote sending volume +/- events. I prefer to rely on just the Windows volume control so in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.32 x64 doesn't offer upgrade? (1 Viewer) DE
The OP was prior to the current release in Feburary this year of MP 1.33 which resolved a number of installation issues present in MP 1.32 particularly the x64 version and has been very thoroughly tested in a variety of scenarios, none the less it is important to bear in mind that since MP 1.33 x64 now includes an x64 version of the...
The OP was prior to the current release in Feburary this year of MP 1.33 which resolved a number of installation issues present in...
I'm surprised. MediaPortal has always been easy to move forward with. Each release building on the last, until x64 that is. Ran...
Replies
Views
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom