1.0 RC2 and SVN Builds (4 Viewers)

Post bugs you found in 1.0 RC2 or any later svn build here.
I've got a similar problem when playing back a certain .ts file i get no audio but still images, strangely enough i can skip forward/backward and fast forward/fastbackward the latter one only at speed >=4x. Rename trick works fine (renaming to .mkv). The file in question is here: Troja - ZDF - 2009-12-29 - 20_15 sample.ts ... at...
I've got a similar problem when playing back a certain .ts file i get no audio but still images, strangely enough i can skip...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Win XP SP3 EN CPU Type: MD Athlon 64 X2...
Replies
Views
This is also happening for me in a multiseat setup with all codecs. Its quite frustrating, so getting this one fixed would be very nice.
This is also happening for me in a multiseat setup with all codecs. Its quite frustrating, so getting this one fixed would be very...
TV-Server Version: 1.0RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Bluetwo Wide and XFace Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your confirmation, I downloaded the source code for 1.0.2 and added some extra logging: it seems that the correct tuner and filter are added to each card, still there is something wrong as I cannot use both cards at the same time... Meanwhile, I tried to connect the two HVR900 cards to a different PC, same result, hence...
Thanks for your confirmation, I downloaded the source code for 1.0.2 and added some extra logging: it seems that the correct tuner...
I Previously posted this in TV server support forum, date:2008-07-15 18:18 number:42302? didn't say anything in the rules about...
Replies
Views
This issue is fixed using 1.1.0 Alpha SVN 23361 :thx:
This issue is fixed using 1.1.0 Alpha SVN 23361 :thx:
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 build 20268 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 build 20268 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version...
Replies
Views
This is still an issue! Can any developer have a look at this??
This is still an issue! Can any developer have a look at this??
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 build 19936 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 build 19936 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version...
Replies
Views
No we aren't as we aren't planning to reimplement Microsoft's MPEG demultiplexer.
No we aren't as we aren't planning to reimplement Microsoft's MPEG demultiplexer.
TV-Server Version: RC 1 + usually latest SVN MediaPortal Version: RC 1 + usually latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide...
Replies
Views
I get either or when it comes to that. Usually it'll do the not able to start timeshift, but sometimes it just freezes. I haven't got any tv to show up in MP yet, though
I get either or when it comes to that. Usually it'll do the not able to start timeshift, but sometimes it just freezes. I haven't...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 SVN 20268 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 SVN 20268 MediaPortal Skin: Aeon Wide 1.1 Windows Version...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Asus MyCinema-P7131 DE
Hello I Have the same card and the same problem that you, I couldn't find the Mainconcepts MCE encoder anywhere, I downloaded the Mainconcepts MPEG Encoder version 1.4 , and it works good, also detects the card too and I can use and capture in mpeg 2 in realtime, but still not working in the TV-Server I can scan channels, I have...
Hello I Have the same card and the same problem that you, I couldn't find the Mainconcepts MCE encoder anywhere, I downloaded the...
TV-Server Version: RC2 svn-08-30-2008-- 13-29-Rev20078 MediaPortal Version: RC2 svn-08-30-2008-- 13-29-Rev20078...
Replies
Views
Hi. I made a zip file containing an ~34 second ts file. It's size is 68.4 MB, so it's too big for uploading as an attachment. How can I send it? I tested the file and I could have the same error just by playing it. After about 8 seconds the error message pops up. MediaInfo says it has both DVB subtitles and teletext streams...
Hi. I made a zip file containing an ~34 second ts file. It's size is 68.4 MB, so it's too big for uploading as an attachment. How...
TV-Server Version: RC2 + latest svn MediaPortal Version: RC2 + latest svn MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: Vista...
Replies
Views
any news on this issue? i have skystar2 and motorised dish (stab hh 100) but mp 1.0rc4 won't move my dish. other apps are moving my dish successfully (mytheatre,..) rgs, pirlone
any news on this issue? i have skystar2 and motorised dish (stab hh 100) but mp 1.0rc4 won't move my dish. other apps are moving...
TV-Server Version: RC2 MediaPortal Version: RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: TV-Server: Windows server 2003 /...
Replies
Views
Yes, I've been keeping my eye on that particular issue in mantis! Thanks for all your hard work though.
Yes, I've been keeping my eye on that particular issue in mantis! Thanks for all your hard work though.
If I start a tv programme recording, and then start watching it back while it's still recording the time bar never updates itself...
Replies
Views
I also have this problem. I can only find one channel of the 4. Does anybode know a solution to this?
I also have this problem. I can only find one channel of the 4. Does anybode know a solution to this?
I have at least found an issue with the addition of channels, if two channels have the same name (by one provider), they are...
Replies
Views
Thanks!
Thanks!
Hi.. There is a wrong icon on info channel when watching a recording, I'm using BlueTwo skin Steps to reproduce: 1.- start...
Replies
Views
I also have this problem, using CoreAVC 1.8.5. stream in mkv container plays fine in windows mediaplayer / vlc player with sar 16/15 (720x576 @ 4/3). In mediaportal keeps at sar 1/1. Might it be a problem related to driver/hardware? as at another computer (not htpc with output to plasma tv but normal pc wth lcd) it displays correctly.
I also have this problem, using CoreAVC 1.8.5. stream in mkv container plays fine in windows mediaplayer / vlc player with sar...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel E8200 HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi, The 1 min wakeup after susp/hib it's solved in latest svn & will be in RC4 if it doesn't cause a new issue. Regards Roy
Hi, The 1 min wakeup after susp/hib it's solved in latest svn & will be in RC4 if it doesn't cause a new issue. Regards Roy
Hello! I've the Problem, that when i go to standby Powerscheduler always schedule the next Wakeup in 1 Minute - then it wakes up...
Replies
Views
OK - I will let you know how I get on. I guess you are using satellite in Floripa right? Lovely place by the way - I stayed in the North of the Island a few years ago - paradise.. :D I am going to use a Floppy DTV card (as they seem fairly committed to making Media Portal work) and Nettv cable service in Sao Paulo. tchau...
OK - I will let you know how I get on. I guess you are using satellite in Floripa right? Lovely place by the way - I stayed in the...
TV-Server Version: SVN Rev 20010 MediaPortal Version: 1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Win XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Recording stopped DE
Just a follow up on the problem with interrupted recordings: My TV-card was broken and a replacement card solved all problems.
Just a follow up on the problem with interrupted recordings: My TV-card was broken and a replacement card solved all problems.
Some of my recordings do not finish. See link to previous post...
Replies
Views
Thank you Eric. I'll tried the dll. The fix works fine for me.
Thank you Eric. I'll tried the dll. The fix works fine for me.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 mediaportal-svn-09-06-2008--11-16-Rev20143 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version...
Replies
Views
New fix in rev: 20766 or later. You'll need both the TSWriter & TSReader updates. BTW, I use the Cyberlink code's (from PowerDVD 8) - works a treat here. DMAN
New fix in rev: 20766 or later. You'll need both the TSWriter & TSReader updates. BTW, I use the Cyberlink code's (from...
TV-Server Version: RC2/latest svn MediaPortal Version: RC2/latest svn MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: Vista...
Replies
Views
In this thread Ambass proposed a solution that seems to work. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/1-0-rc3-svn-builds-289/0byte-ts-recording-47119/index2. So the problem was not a signal problem. PG
In this thread Ambass proposed a solution that seems to work...
Since Revision 19263, - Add PTS/DTS patching when header is splitted on multiple ts packets. - Remove PES containing...
Replies
Views
Same Problem here like in the first post: "render Audio Output failed:0, trying alternative graph builder" I really tried a lot (and i'm no beginner with htpc's) but the sound is getting lost after few channel switches. Also Radio over DVB-C isn't working every time i want to use. Big problem: The HTPC isn't mine, so I can't...
Same Problem here like in the first post: "render Audio Output failed:0, trying alternative graph builder" I really tried a...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core2Duo...
Replies
Views
I'm having the same issue. It happened after I did one of the following: 1- Cleared and rescanned all my channels 2- Updated to latest RC3 svn (2008-10-26) BTW, Manual Control also doesn't show-up anymore. I tried going back to each svn after RC3 and a reinstall of RC3. I guess I'll have to clear the database and start over...
I'm having the same issue. It happened after I did one of the following: 1- Cleared and rescanned all my channels 2- Updated to...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Aeon Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 NL CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1 RC2 SVN MediaPortal Version: 1 RC2 SVN MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: TVE3 : XP SP3 - Client : XP SP3 + Vista x64 SP1 CPU Type: TVE3 : Intel E2180 - Client : AMD 4400 + Intel Q6600 HDD: A lot Memory: TVE3 : 2 GB - Client : 2 GB + 8GB Motherboard: TVE3 : Asus P5KE-WiFi - Client : Barebone 690G +...
TV-Server Version: 1 RC2 SVN MediaPortal Version: 1 RC2 SVN MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: TVE3 : XP SP3 - Client ...
TV-Server Version: 1 RC2 SVN MediaPortal Version: 1 RC2 SVN MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: TVE3 : XP SP3 - Client ...
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot for your feedback! Amazing. I’m really happy now. I’ve just installed the new RC3 and that issue disappeared. MP doesn’t crash and, what is most, I can see perfectly all these problematic DVB subtitles of Catalonian TV recordings that I wasn’t able to see till now, except by using an external player. The thing is...
Thanks a lot for your feedback! Amazing. I’m really happy now. I’ve just installed the new RC3 and that issue disappeared. MP...
Hi, this issue only happens when viewing the Catalonian canals in Spain (TV3, K33), I don’t know why. They are the only one in...
Replies
Views
Chemelli, I have DVB-S (Astra and Hotbird), DVB-T and Analog channels, so I have 2396 TV channels. I selected to create a group for every provider when I done channel scan, so I have 220 TV groups. Now I'm reorganizing channels and groups to reduce them, but I need to access them to choose the new mapping. When I use miniEPG, I see...
Chemelli, I have DVB-S (Astra and Hotbird), DVB-T and Analog channels, so I have 2396 TV channels. I selected to create a group for...
Replies
Views
Thanks! Ok, so what would the faulty message be when watching TV or try to start TV?
Thanks! Ok, so what would the faulty message be when watching TV or try to start TV?
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'll keep this brief, since it is relatively simple. Recently I had to reformat my server hard drive, so I backed up all recordings, reinstalled everything, then copied the recordings back. I then imported them using TV server configuration. When I sort the recordings by date, the date/time shown is when the files were copied...
Hi, I'll keep this brief, since it is relatively simple. Recently I had to reformat my server hard drive, so I backed up all...
Hi, I'll keep this brief, since it is relatively simple. Recently I had to reformat my server hard drive, so I backed up all...
Replies
Views
:thx: MisterD: I have been putting your latest mpFileWrite.ax file through the paces since you posted it on 10/3, doing some extensive testing. I have found no problems. :) All the crashes have stopped and the CPU usage on analog channels is now at a reasonable level. Again Thanks! Great work.
:thx: MisterD: I have been putting your latest mpFileWrite.ax file through the paces since you posted it on 10/3, doing some...
TV-Server Version: MP/TV Server 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: MP/TV Server 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Setup recordings on CH 7 HD and Ch 9 HD using TV guide, on Office Computer. Shows correctly in TV Guide, Active Recordings, and Scheduled Recordings. Went into Scheduled Recordings and deleted recordings. Still shows Red Recording Dot top left of screen, and recordings as Active Recordings. No longer shown as recordings, in...
Setup recordings on CH 7 HD and Ch 9 HD using TV guide, on Office Computer. Shows correctly in TV Guide, Active Recordings, and...
Setup recordings on CH 7 HD and Ch 9 HD using TV guide, on Office Computer. Shows correctly in TV Guide, Active Recordings, and...
Replies
Views
Hi... I HAD A VIRUS!!.... .. Sorry for the false alarm... I'm testing build 20406 and is working ok..(the only problem that I have to check is that this morning resuming from S4 stated I got a crash on MP) I'm going to format the computer just in case the virus has broke something so the resuming is not working correctly now...
Hi... I HAD A VIRUS!!.... .. Sorry for the false alarm... I'm testing build 20406 and is working ok..(the only problem that I...
TV-Server Version: last SVN MediaPortal Version: Last SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue Windows Version: Vista Ultimate Sp1 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom