1.9.x (3 Viewers)

I ran the watchdog again using option 2 - with all plug ins loaded (Same windows error report) Where would I look for the crash within the watchdog report ( which file is the most useful to look at ? )
I ran the watchdog again using option 2 - with all plug ins loaded (Same windows error report) Where would I look for the crash...
MediaPortal Version: 1.9.0 Description I recently upgraded from 1.8 to 1.9. Anytime I do any configuration changes with the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Minidisplay/Imon errors in logs (1 Viewer) DE
Not at all no.
Not at all no.
MediaPortal Version: 1.10.0 Description Hi, I got this errors with 1.9(pre/final) and 1.10 pre(maybe before but I can't...
Replies
Views
Oops. I thought I patched the TV Server last time but must have been mistaken. Sorry.
Oops. I thought I patched the TV Server last time but must have been mistaken. Sorry.
Hi There, if i programm recordings in the TV-Guide, there is no indication of overlapping broadcastings, that i could programm...
Replies
Views
remove
remove
Applies to: - Windows 7 and 8.1 - MediaPortal 1.9 and 1.9.1 This problem has previously been reported in this thread...
Replies
Views
E
For me the patches in this thread have done a great job so I would like to continue with this in the new mp 1.10 final. I've created a new thread for 1.10 final which can be found here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mp1-4578-crashes-after-standby.128997/
For me the patches in this thread have done a great job so I would like to continue with this in the new mp 1.10 final. I've...
Description Hi, I've got mediaportal crashes after standby sometimes. This happened in 1.9 beta and now also happens in the 1.9...
Replies
Views
Hello again :) That's not entirely true. For example, there is the "show episode info" option in the MP configuration section for TV: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/141_Configuration/MediaPortal_Configuration/22_TV/1_TV_Client That's not entirely true either. Any skin has the ability to display any program...
Hello again :) That's not entirely true. For example, there is the "show episode info" option in the MP configuration section for...
Not sure if this is a bug per se. The issue is in "TVServer-Config -> Recording -> Custom Paths and Filenames", but happened when...
Replies
Views
Hi Please check the requirements again https://www.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal/requirements /mrj
Hi Please check the requirements again https://www.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal/requirements /mrj
Trying to run just the client side on an Asus K55A laptop running 64bit win7. It starts up w/ splash and loading the various...
Replies
Views
Full log didn't seem to say anything else useful :) - attach it anyway? I have two extensions with similar names - "MyVolume" and "VolumeControl" - I uninstalled both in case those were responsible, was that the right thing to do? I also set log mode to "debug" instead of "info" hoping this will help, I think that's what you meant...
Full log didn't seem to say anything else useful :) - attach it anyway? I have two extensions with similar names - "MyVolume" and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.9.0 Description Apologies for posting this if it's the wrong place to do so, or if I should do more on this...
Replies
Views
Installer created and link added to the JIRA issue.
Installer created and link added to the JIRA issue.
MediaPortal Version: 1.9.0 Description Hi, When I save a music playlist in Mediaportal I'm not able to open this in Windows...
Replies
Views
I might... but first I'd need the TsWriter log file for the successful case, as previously requested. [edit: Ahhh, sorry - I see now you added the logs to the old post. I'll take a look... :) ]
I might... but first I'd need the TsWriter log file for the successful case, as previously requested. [edit: Ahhh, sorry - I see...
MediaPortal Version: 1.9.0 Description Hi, When I watch my regional news in Sweden (Västnytt) I always have to stop tv and...
Replies
Views
Make sure that you have the idle grabber enabled in parallel to while timeshifting..
Make sure that you have the idle grabber enabled in parallel to while timeshifting..
Hi, Every monday and friday at 13:00 my htpc makes a backup using acronis 2014. So today it made a backup at 13:00. After this the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Two crashes DE
Hello and thanks for the report. :) Logs show the problem is related to teletext handling in both cases: "2014-11-11 21:44:57";".NET Runtime";"(0)";"Error";"Tillämpningsprogram: MediaPortal.exe Framework-version: v4.0.30319 Beskrivning: Processen avslutades på grund av ett ohanterat undantag. Undantagsinformation...
Hello and thanks for the report. :) Logs show the problem is related to teletext handling in both cases: "2014-11-11...
Hi, I got two crashes the last month and thought that you may be interested in the logs. Niclas
Replies
Views
good to hear that i'm not alone;-) Any tips to set MP to sleep ? (i want to start another process)
good to hear that i'm not alone;-) Any tips to set MP to sleep ? (i want to start another process)
Hi, with: private void SuspendMP() { InputDevices.Stop(); GUIGraphicsContext.form.Hide()...
Replies
Views
Upgrade to 1.10 Pre Release. :-)
Upgrade to 1.10 Pre Release. :-)
Hi guys, Not sure if this is the correct place for this, so my apologies if so. I just installed MP1.90 on a W7 machine. I chose...
Replies
Views
...and when I listen to Music.- When songs i a album end, then doing no more action, just leaving MP unattended. After a while trying by remote getting one level up in maphierarchy - MP gui freeze/hangs!
...and when I listen to Music.- When songs i a album end, then doing no more action, just leaving MP unattended. After a while...
I noticed the other Bugreport also having mp to crash after resume. however Im not sure thats the same reason. After a mp start...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Mistake DE
Hello, This may be a bug in connection with Intel graphics. See for example here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mp1-4578-crashes-after-standby.127806/page-50#post-1112329 Note that the recent patches, which @Sebastiii is providing, work with 1.10 only and you would need to upgrade your installation to 1.10 pre. His...
Hello, This may be a bug in connection with Intel graphics. See for example here...
Was a mistake, should be in support...
Replies
Views
Allright, I will check that in BD Configuration. Thanks for your support!
Allright, I will check that in BD Configuration. Thanks for your support!
Okay guys, as I already mentioned in the MP 1.8.0 Bug section...
Replies
Views
The installer is based on my own build that differ from official build but with latest Georgius IPTV filter :) So maybe you can try official Installer + latest IPTV filter, Georgius made an MPEI for it 2 days ago :P But you can also stay on my version for now too until official 1.10 pre release goes out :) Yep for log and maybe...
The installer is based on my own build that differ from official build but with latest Georgius IPTV filter :) So maybe you can try...
Hi, I have a Dahua IP camera that provides a live stream via RTSP. I thought I would try to tune it as a channel on my Mediaportal...
Replies
Views
I have a similar setup as you gavo, and I have (had) the same problem. I'll see if I can find a suitable time to re-configure and verify (I'm recording to E:\ which is shared as \\tv-server\opptak). But as a "fix" I've simply dropped the channel name directory-level from the series-recording configuration, and "moved" all existing...
I have a similar setup as you gavo, and I have (had) the same problem. I'll see if I can find a suitable time to re-configure and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.9.0 Description I have just upgraded from MP 1.2.3 - I did this by rebuilding my PC's from XP to Win7...
Replies
Views
Yes I think that's clear. Thank you, hopefully this will help people which suffer from the same issue.
Yes I think that's clear. Thank you, hopefully this will help people which suffer from the same issue.
MediaPortal Version: 1.9.0 Description Hi, I had some problems with recording tv since my last reinstall. I'm using 2 Anysee tv...
Replies
Views
I mean the windows power settings.
I mean the windows power settings.
Hi guys, i need your help. When playing a music queue (several m4a-music files) MP crashes or stop playing after 10-15min with...
Replies
Views
Should be fixed in next version.
Should be fixed in next version.
MP 1.9.0 Hi! I've noticed a possible bug in MP 1.9.0. Steps to reproduce: 1. Start MP 2. Start playback of a musicfile from...
Replies
Views
Yeah, that sometimes seems to popup. I've seen it before, it's harmless though :) Seems related to an icon in MP Config for the specific plugin. An explanation from a developer why this happens can be read in this issue report (which is similar to yours): https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4095
Yeah, that sometimes seems to popup. I've seen it before, it's harmless though :) Seems related to an icon in MP Config for the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.9.0 Description Hi, done a fresh install today (Windows,MP 1.9), getting a error message in...
Replies
Views
Yeah, my guess is that this has something to do with the way log4net rotates the files. I'm going to mark the thread as "will not fix" as I don't believe there's anything we can do about it, and as Jeroen says the date within the files is correct.
Yeah, my guess is that this has something to do with the way log4net rotates the files. I'm going to mark the thread as "will not...
When opening the MP1 Configuration the log file is created with a date code of 8/13/2014 I have duplicated this 4 times. Other logs...
Replies
Views
remove
remove
Hi, Same issue as previously reported. No visualisation or cover art in now playing small window. Also, it does not use my...
Replies
Views
E
MediaPortal Version: 1.9.0 Configuration: Single seat, Windows 8.1 x64, no antivir, Titan skin, TV/Radio signal source = DBV-C, all codec are LAV, reneder is default renderer for everything Description: I have this problem from 1.9. pre-release. When I set up "Single seat setup: force RTSP usage" to ON, than MP freezes/crashes when...
MediaPortal Version: 1.9.0 Configuration: Single seat, Windows 8.1 x64, no antivir, Titan skin, TV/Radio signal source = DBV-C...
MediaPortal Version: 1.9.0 Configuration: Single seat, Windows 8.1 x64, no antivir, Titan skin, TV/Radio signal source = DBV-C...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom