aMPed (7 Viewers)

Discuss the aMPed skin here
Cool thanks, i really like this skin. I'm using my films plugin, is it i matter of editing an xml file to to make the screen work right?
Cool thanks, i really like this skin. I'm using my films plugin, is it i matter of editing an xml file to to make the screen work...
I've made an initial conversion of the main wide screen (1280 x 720) xmls to full HD (thanks @m3rcury for the link to your...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 aMPed User Mods DE
Thanks; I am going to have a play with this over the next few weeks to see if I can arrive at a combination that better matches my preferences. I will post again if I encounter a problem. I am starting to get the impression that MP regards digital radio as the ugly sister that no one wants to take to the party, and so keeps getting...
Thanks; I am going to have a play with this over the next few weeks to see if I can arrive at a combination that better matches my...
Hi all! I have created this thread so you can post any cool modifications you have made for aMPed 3.1. Please post screenshots...
Replies
Views
Hi again, I also thought it was a MP thing, but when I was making the logs, it didn't came up anymore :-) The strange thing is that if you zoom out again after zooming, you still get the error.... Like you trigger something with zooming you can't undo.
Hi again, I also thought it was a MP thing, but when I was making the logs, it didn't came up anymore :-) The strange thing is...
Version 3.6.1 released - updated first post. Changes: • New aMPed logo courtesy of @joostzilla (y) • aMPed Details view for...
Replies
Views
Hi, In the attachment you can find a short description how to add extra logos/links to aMPed with MultiShortcut. I use this to execute and open several programs from my aMPed menu with my remote or touchscreen. Very usefull for me and maybe for others as well...
Hi, In the attachment you can find a short description how to add extra logos/links to aMPed with MultiShortcut. I use this to...
Really nice logos can make a huge difference in the visual appearance of your skin and MediaPortal. I am constantly hunting for...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Movie title context menu (1 Viewer) DE
The string I was looking for is located in ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\language\MyFilms\strings_es Thank you CyberSimian for the hint.
The string I was looking for is located in ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\language\MyFilms\strings_es Thank you...
I installed MP 1.8, aMPed and MyFilms on a new machine. I use Spanish as MP language and there has always been a small translation...
Replies
Views
MP 1.8, My Films 6.1, AMped: I recently moved my AMC database from one network share to another and made the necessary change (drive letter) in My Films configuration. Movie covers are correctly displayed when I browse the collection in MediaPortal . But when I start a movie, the info line which AMped shows for a few seconds on the...
MP 1.8, My Films 6.1, AMped: I recently moved my AMC database from one network share to another and made the necessary change...
MP 1.8, My Films 6.1, AMped: I recently moved my AMC database from one network share to another and made the necessary change...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Fixes for Amped DE
Okay, that's a clear answer (y) At least I know I do not have to dig further. Thx!
Okay, that's a clear answer (y) At least I know I do not have to dig further. Thx!
I was looking at some skins recently, and noticed three problems with the Amped skin: (1) The "Radio Guide" panel did not display...
Replies
Views
I haven't checked in on aMPed for a while - was using Default HD..... I noticed bkv's comment on the text ... and yes, nearly all issues I noticed with aMPed have been resolved. probably from 1.14 on (I'm using 1.15 currently)... maybe I can find time to go back to some of my mod ideas ..... There's a few things about aMPed that I...
I haven't checked in on aMPed for a while - was using Default HD..... I noticed bkv's comment on the text ... and yes, nearly all...
@Dadeo Descriptions are now missing in TV Guide, TV Series, TV Recordings, Moving Pictures, and many more... Cast lists are also...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was using for years StreamedMP and I think now I prefer by large aMPed. I have a couple of problems, though. In recording TV, I record every day programs with the same name. For instance, lets' say I record "NEWS" every day. The problem is when I see the several recordings I have of this program, I can't see the information...
Hi, I was using for years StreamedMP and I think now I prefer by large aMPed. I have a couple of problems, though. In recording TV...
Hi, I was using for years StreamedMP and I think now I prefer by large aMPed. I have a couple of problems, though. In recording TV...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Change fading time? DE
Select different skins and check. If the behavior is repeated a problem in the plug, if not in the skins. I'm on the skins of the titan did not notice.
Select different skins and check. If the behavior is repeated a problem in the plug, if not in the skins. I'm on the skins of the...
Hi, where can i change the time between fading in/out new pictures? It´s too fast ..... Is there an option to load a random...
Replies
Views
It just started that aMPed becomes my favorite skin! This skin is so awesome . Nice looking and all this build in features/support without any bugs! AWESOME! Nice work dude. I cant even imaging the amount of hours which you spend with it. so simply-> THANKS.
It just started that aMPed becomes my favorite skin! This skin is so awesome . Nice looking and all this build in features/support...
@Dadeo NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I'm waiting for aMPED for MP2 before I can move on..... aMPed is my exclusive skin ... nothing else...
Replies
Views
You can´t do that - your contract runs until 2030 :D
You can´t do that - your contract runs until 2030 :D
I was trying the slide-show facility in "Pictures", while a recording happened to be in progress. I was surprised to find that the...
Replies
Views
Hi Dadeo, I use the svn-skin aMPed 3.6.3.2065 I found a problem with the readability of the description in Argus Upcoming (02.jpg). In the Argus Recordings the description is good to read (01.jpg). So I testet this with a white background. And i found out, that in the Recordings-screen is a transparent overlay, so it is good to read...
Hi Dadeo, I use the svn-skin aMPed 3.6.3.2065 I found a problem with the readability of the description in Argus Upcoming...
aMPed skin 3.6.1 runs well on MP1.6 pre, but the aMPedconfig exe program crashes. Is this a known problem and if so, will there be...
Replies
Views
Amped supports an 8-line EPG and a 10-line EPG, but these numbers refer to the number of data lines in the EPG grid, and do not include the header/time line for the grid. -- from CyberSimian in the UK
Amped supports an 8-line EPG and a 10-line EPG, but these numbers refer to the number of data lines in the EPG grid, and do not...
I am using MP 1.9.0 pre, with aMPed skin with modified XML files provided by @Dadeo, on 32-bit Vista. Yesterday I noticed that...
Replies
Views
Dadeo, I understand. Thanks. TVOSD audio/video codec is not supported at this time and developers can't develop support for things they don't have.
Dadeo, I understand. Thanks. TVOSD audio/video codec is not supported at this time and developers can't develop support for things...
Using MP 1.11.0 with amPed skin 3.6.3.2060 Great skin. But, I have not been able to get the following audio/video codec info OSD...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your reply. Hope this feature can be added some day.
Thanks for your reply. Hope this feature can be added some day.
I'm not sure whether this is the right forum to post in, because this request relates to a combination of aMPed and MyFilms...
Replies
Views
Hi edbull - when you say 'the default home screen' do you mean 'classic' home or 'basic home'? (see http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/14_Using_MediaPortal/01_Basics/02_Home_Screen) There are two different home screens in MP (don't ask why LOL) and you select which one you want to view in MP Config (see...
Hi edbull - when you say 'the default home screen' do you mean 'classic' home or 'basic home'? (see...
Hi probably a newbie question but i have dived in to use the editor to make my custom menu and have saved changes as a profile. if...
Replies
Views
I confirm: two-colour means part of the program is scheduled to record.
I confirm: two-colour means part of the program is scheduled to record.
I am using MP 1.9.0 pre with the aMPed skin, on 32-bit Vista. This morning I displayed the radio EPG in order to schedule a couple...
Replies
Views
I know there were changes, but those should not affect LMH and MF (and Sebastiii fixed compatibility) ... but logs should tell us ;-)
I know there were changes, but those should not affect LMH and MF (and Sebastiii fixed compatibility) ... but logs should tell us ;-)
Hi Dadeo, Please fix the display of information about movies aMPed 3.5.1.1923 Lates Media Handler 1.6.0.9 MyFilms 6.0.2.2791
Replies
Views
Dude, that was really bas luck. Thank you very much for letting me know, hope you recover soon.
Dude, that was really bas luck. Thank you very much for letting me know, hope you recover soon.
Using MyFilms and aMPed there are two ways for viewing the movie plot: either by hitting the right-arrow button on the remote or by...
Replies
Views
(y) That was imho the most important/functional issue. Right and down arrows display only if there is metadata offscreen to the right, not more items. The arrow indicates a 'details' view is available. So what you describe is 'intended' or correct behaviour..
(y) That was imho the most important/functional issue. Right and down arrows display only if there is metadata offscreen to the...
I am using MP 1.9.0 pre with aMPed 3.6.2 on 32-bit Vista. I have noticed what looks like an error in the radio recordings section...
Replies
Views
:( Will do. -- from CyberSimian in the UK
:( Will do. -- from CyberSimian in the UK
I am using MP 1.9.0 pre, aMPed 3.6.2, on 32-bit Vista. If I go to the "Scheduled Recordings" panel, select "sort by date", and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Overlapping Text DE
Yes, it is the ability to have larger than normal fonts that makes aMPed easily my skin of first choice. By the way, when I installed MP 1.9.0 pre, I installed it in a Vista partition that had never seen any trace of MP, so I ended up with all of the defaults, including those for aMPed. The only setting that I changed was to use the...
Yes, it is the ability to have larger than normal fonts that makes aMPed easily my skin of first choice. By the way, when I...
As a newcomer to MP, I am not sure whether overlapping text is to be expected. But, on the assumption that it is not, the attached...
Replies
Views
Yes, that works fine! Thank you. -- from CyberSimian in the UK
Yes, that works fine! Thank you. -- from CyberSimian in the UK
Wow! What a wonderfully-legible skin! I love it! I have used Windows Media Center for several years, but one of the reasons that...
Replies
Views
I have now repeated test case 3 on the DefaultWide and Titan skins using a keyboard instead of a remote control, and the unexpected panel flow occurs on those skins too (so unlikely to be an aMPed problem). See below for details of the test procedure. At the point where the EPG is displayed twice in succession, the visible...
I have now repeated test case 3 on the DefaultWide and Titan skins using a keyboard instead of a remote control, and the unexpected...
I have come across a case where the panel flow is not what I would expect. However, as a newcomer, I cannot tell whether this is...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much Dadeo, it worked with FFFFFFFF :)
Thank you very much Dadeo, it worked with FFFFFFFF :)
Sorry if this has been answered before, but I made a couple of forum searches and could not find a solution: what should I change...
Replies
Views
Fanart does not display as background in coverflow (or filmstrip) layout when you select 'Fanart' layout style in aMPedConfig (Layouts tab) because the 'scaled' fanart doesn't fit the full screen. It will display when you press the right arrow for details, or of course in the MyFilms Details window, as in your screenshot. IF you want...
Fanart does not display as background in coverflow (or filmstrip) layout when you select 'Fanart' layout style in aMPedConfig...
My fanart is not showed in the background of the main screen of MyFilms.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Last.fm DE
Issue Solved since LastFM Radio is no longer supported and plugin was removed in MP 1.8.0 :P
Issue Solved since LastFM Radio is no longer supported and plugin was removed in MP 1.8.0 :P
I'm just putting the finishing touches/testing aMped 3.6.2 - mainly minor updates for plugin releases and of course the...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much! :)
Thank you very much! :)
As the title states, I cannot see any episode preview using MP-TVSeries and aMPed. I see a fanart related to the series instead, I...
Replies
Views
aMPed 3.6.2 already supports most of the new features of MyFIlms 6.1.0 (recently released) since they were available in Testmode in MyFilms 6.0.3. However, the final release of v6.1.0 adds support for certification logos by country. If you grab certification data for your country MyFilms can now display the correct certification logo...
aMPed 3.6.2 already supports most of the new features of MyFIlms 6.1.0 (recently released) since they were available in Testmode in...
aMPed 3.6.2 already supports most of the new features of MyFIlms 6.1.0 (recently released) since they were available in Testmode in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MediaTip support DE
Thanks lulsam. Did you try copying the MediaTip.xml and MediaTipOverlay.xml from PVHD to aMPed skin folder? You probably need media/image files as well. I'm sure it won't work perfectly, but... If you could attach the PVHD skin xmls that would be a big help (so I don't have to download and install it ;)). I'll see what I can do.
Thanks lulsam. Did you try copying the MediaTip.xml and MediaTipOverlay.xml from PVHD to aMPed skin folder? You probably need...
Hi guys, again back with AmPed after a hardware upgrade. Impressed by the improvements!!! I tested MediaTip plugin as it is very...
Replies
Views
Yes, to remove the time in Big Icon List layout in Recorded TV: Open common.facade.recordings.xml in your ' ...\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\aMPed' folder Go to the "album view listcontrol" section Add a line "<textvisible2>no</textvisible2>" So the control should look like this: <control Style="Album">...
Yes, to remove the time in Big Icon List layout in Recorded TV: Open common.facade.recordings.xml in your ' ...\Team...
I have just started using MP and aMPed. I appreciate that each of the screens follow roughly the same layout however is it possible...
Replies
Views
I think it's the cover that slides, not the mini preview? So I tried moving the Channel logo/name and program genre to bottom middle, so you can still see it when mini tv/overlay is visible. Looks like this now: I made recorded TV, scheduled TV and program info match so can you copy the skin xmls in the attached zip to your aMPed...
I think it's the cover that slides, not the mini preview? So I tried moving the Channel logo/name and program genre to bottom...
I was going to complain that the TV Search results dont show a channel number but I just noticed the channel is shown in the lower...
Replies
Views
aMPed 3.6.0 should work in MP 1.5.0. There are no required skin changes for MP 1.5.0 and AFAIK the skin version number will not be bumped. However I haven't had time yet to test it myself. Maybe someone who has installed the MP 1.5.0 pre-release can verify that?
aMPed 3.6.0 should work in MP 1.5.0. There are no required skin changes for MP 1.5.0 and AFAIK the skin version number will not be...
Is the latest version of aMPed ( 3.6, I think?) compatible with the pre-release of MP 1.5? Thanks.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom