Archive (9 Viewers)

Seems we need a new transponder list for The Netherlands - Ziggo West (NID 5555). Attached the latest version.
Seems we need a new transponder list for The Netherlands - Ziggo West (NID 5555). Attached the latest version.
Hello, Please find attached updated DVB-C tuning parameters for Ziggo in the Netherlands. (Updated 31102013) For 5 regions (1111...
Replies
Views
LÖYTYI!! The file is located at: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\SlimTVCore\v3.0\TuningParameters\dvbc I recommend that developers do a xml file just like at Terrestrial side "All regions" for the cable and satellite too... It´s easier to find operators configurations. :) I know it takes a long time to scan but still, it...
LÖYTYI!! The file is located at: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\SlimTVCore\v3.0\TuningParameters\dvbc I recommend that...
Elisan kaapeliverkko: Helsinki, Espoo, Vantaa, Riihimäki. t. Risto
Replies
Views
I think that should cover it. I'll have to double check. Thank you :) --EDIT-- Missing channels: H2 HD C More Golf Edit2 From what I can see, these channels don't exist on dagenstv, so not much to do.
I think that should cover it. I'll have to double check. Thank you :) --EDIT-- Missing channels: H2 HD C More Golf Edit2 From...
Added BBC Brit and BBC Earth. Commented out BBC Entertainment, BBC Knowledge, C More Kids and Kanal Global. They are still listed...
Replies
Views
Will this list be updated on the first of July when Ziggo changes their channels again? And... I used to use www.DTVmonitor.nl to finetune some channels. Since that site isn't alive anymore what can i do to find more about the channels. e.g. pid etc
Will this list be updated on the first of July when Ziggo changes their channels again? And... I used to use www.DTVmonitor.nl to...
Because we lose a lot of time everytime when Ziggo makes a change, this is an all regions Ziggo tuninglist All regions merged into...
Replies
Views
joostzilla
J
[offtopic] Love your avatar. Like I could... take on the world! OH, and thanks for the update on tuning details. :)
[offtopic] Love your avatar. Like I could... take on the world! OH, and thanks for the update on tuning details. :)
This update replaces the CAIWAY transponder lists from my previous post. Peter
Replies
Views
Added COM8 multiplex which is due to start in June 2015.
Replies
Views
Hello people, and @HomeY, :p Here is a complete new transponderlist for Ziggo 9700. A lot of changes has been made including moving to the new symbolrate (6900) Cheers, Marcel
Hello people, and @HomeY, :p Here is a complete new transponderlist for Ziggo 9700. A lot of changes has been made including...
Hello people, and @HomeY, :p Here is a complete new transponderlist for Ziggo 9700. A lot of changes has been made including...
Replies
Views
Sure, just start a new thread in the main section. Once those are added to our master, we move them to archive (and never look back) :D https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/forums/submit-epg-grabbers-and-tuningdetails.296/
Sure, just start a new thread in the main section. Once those are added to our master, we move them to archive (and never look...
Hi guys, I was finally able to create a new fully working transponderlist for my region of Ziggo. I have used this website to...
Replies
Views
Hi, looking at the grabber file (2-www_mydigiguide_com.xml), it seems as if the #EPISODE & #SEASON are the wrong way around <Searches><Search remove="false" field="#EPISODE" match="Series [0-9]{1,3}"/><Search remove="false" field="#SEASON" match="Part [0-9]{1,3}"/><Search remove="false" field="#SEASON" match="episode [0-9]{1,3}"/> I...
Hi, looking at the grabber file (2-www_mydigiguide_com.xml), it seems as if the #EPISODE & #SEASON are the wrong way around...
Hi, looking at the grabber file (2-www_mydigiguide_com.xml), it seems as if the #EPISODE & #SEASON are the wrong way around...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. Formulatv repaired and extended, and cleaning miguiatv
Replies
Views
TNX, added to master ;)
TNX, added to master ;)
Submitting two additions for Australia.Tas for inclusion in the TuningParameters dvbt section of the 1.10.0 release. The...
Replies
Views
TNX, added to master ;)
TNX, added to master ;)
This update replaces the CAIWAY transponder lists from my previous post. Peter
Replies
Views
u2 ;)
u2 ;)
Nowerdays Kabel Deutschland uses new frequencys for some new HD channels. The new frequencys will be 650 and 658 MHz. So I updated...
Replies
Views
TNX, Added for 1.10 Final (y)
Updated tuningdetails for KabelBW.
Replies
Views
Hi all. Please see https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tv-no-signal-detected-still-working-in-wmc-baffled.128522/...
Replies
Views
compared and corrected to tuning details found on salzburg-ag.at greetings, Jo
Replies
Views
On the 20 November Canberra had a retune of ABC and SBS. Here are the new tuning parameters.
Replies
Views
This used to be onsnetnuenen, but is now renamed to OnsBrabantNet. So the "The Netherlands.onsnetnuenen.xml" can be removed, and...
Replies
Views
Ziggo has updated its homing frequency throughout it's service area. Here are the new frequencies for Venlo.
Replies
Views
Attached is the Tuning Details File for Thailand
Replies
Views
Confirmed present in MediaPortal 1.10.0 Pre release. Great :-)
Confirmed present in MediaPortal 1.10.0 Pre release. Great :-)
Added several frequencies used in the Aarhus area by AURA. 1 duplicate frequency removed.
Replies
Views
Just pushed to master, TNX! ;)
Just pushed to master, TNX! ;)
Hello Here is WebEPG grabber for almost all the channels broadcasted in Ukraine.
Replies
Views
TNX! Added ;)
TNX! Added ;)
Added FOX and FOX HD.
Replies
Views
TNX! Added ;)
TNX! Added ;)
Added 514000, 522000 and 530000 for the following channels: Mezzo Live HD FUEL TV Viasat Film Family HD Viasat Film Action HD...
Replies
Views
TNX! Added ;)
TNX! Added ;)
Hi, I have create a tuning parameters file for the DVB-C UPC digital cable TV offering, which I have uploaded for evaluation. I've...
Replies
Views
TNX! Added ;)
TNX! Added ;)
Hi, Ziggo added 10 new HD channels last monday. Here is the new Frequency list for Venlo.
Replies
Views
And another update on 7-10-2014
And another update on 7-10-2014
Tuningdetails updated on 12-9-2014 (minor channel updates) File removed, new update below.
Replies
Views
Thanks. :)
Replies
Views
Normally i need to check the files for adding, maybe i forgot it, but will fix it and delete hungarian.all.xml also. :D
Normally i need to check the files for adding, maybe i forgot it, but will fix it and delete hungarian.all.xml also. :D
Hungarian DVB-T tunningdetails
Replies
Views
Top Bottom