Area 51 - Testing Area (41 Viewers)

This forum stores test builds of bugfixes and features that are currently in development and considered unstable.
Users feedback: Great new feature - LUV it! In Version 2011-08-10 I noticed that (..)
Users feedback: Great new feature - LUV it! In Version 2011-08-10 I noticed that (..)
First post: Description of the change In here I describe what my awesome new feature will do. So that users get an idea what I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [WiP] 5154: MediaPortal 1 - x64 - SharpDX (10 Viewers) DE
I have installed Mediaportal x64 and TV server X64 on a freshly built Win 11 OS. I'm getting an error related to Gentle.config . "Unable to open Gentle.Config" and "Root element is missing". Any idea how to fix this on the x64 version? Thanks Fangio (Edit: Fixed by putting newest Gentle.config file into every possible directory...
I have installed Mediaportal x64 and TV server X64 on a freshly built Win 11 OS. I'm getting an error related to Gentle.config ...
I have decided to rework this post, becouse is no longer relevant. The SharpDX version is already included in MediaPortal since...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [WiP] madVR support in MP1 (10 Viewers) DE
After many install, uninstall, reinstall during 3 days (what a pain), I finally found the culprit. Nothing related with MadVR...
After many install, uninstall, reinstall during 3 days (what a pain), I finally found the culprit. Nothing related with MadVR...
Description of Change This branch will permit to have madVR renderer to MP1, thanks to Tourettes for this and Madshi. This branch...
Replies
Views
Thanks for confirmation, it will be part of next MP release then :P :P
Thanks for confirmation, it will be part of next MP release then :P :P
Description of Change This branch will permit to have enabled audio delay (based for FFDShow Engine) but this time for LAV Audio...
Replies
Views
Hi, 1.20 "alpha" build is ready to testing. MP1-4903 PIN protection for channel handling inside TV client MP1-3705 Add #iswatched property to recorded TV MP1-4914 Rework watched status of recordings MediaPortalSetup_1.19.000_2018-03-22-18-37.zip
Hi, 1.20 "alpha" build is ready to testing. MP1-4903 PIN protection for channel handling inside TV client MP1-3705 Add #iswatched...
Hi Community, I added the following functions to the TvPlugin remove/delete a channel from server add channel to a group remove...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [WiP] BD-J Feature (1 Viewer) DE
Some news?
Some news?
Description of Change This branch will permit to play most on BD-J blu-ray, thanks to Tourettes for this and libbluray team...
Replies
Views
U definitively can watch the UHD channels on astra an any other Satelite. I do this since the Version 1.15 (with TS Reader Fix).. u only need a HEVC cabable grafics card like Geforce GTX 9xx or 10xx . Be aware of haveing about 3GB of VRAM
U definitively can watch the UHD channels on astra an any other Satelite. I do this since the Version 1.15 (with TS Reader Fix).. u...
There have been several long-running threads on the forum for testing various improvements to the TV functionality of MP1. We have...
Replies
Views
I've added Kinect voice control support to CIC. I'm hopeful I should be able to provide TV channel switching through Kinect voice control at some point.
I've added Kinect voice control support to CIC. I'm hopeful I should be able to provide TV channel switching through Kinect voice...
I'm planning to add support for Kinect Voice Control to MP1. See MP1-4793. Basic living room testing shows that even with...
Replies
Views
@mm1352000 I would like to include this, i will prepare branch + jira for it :)
@mm1352000 I would like to include this, i will prepare branch + jira for it :)
-DISCLAIMER- This patch is meant only for users that are having a motorized setup and are having issues with it. If your tuner...
Replies
Views
  • Redirect
Published v1.4.2 providing Audio Visualizer with better reliability and performance over 1.4.0.
Published v1.4.2 providing Audio Visualizer with better reliability and performance over 1.4.0.
Replies
Views
N/A
I don't think this is something you should have to care about. If people are bothered by performance issues related to the all channels group, they can use the "hide all channels group" setting or configure the all channels group to be the last group. If the current group is the all channels group, the channel is guaranteed to be...
I don't think this is something you should have to care about. If people are bothered by performance issues related to the all...
The proposed change affects our channel selection feature when using channel numbers as opposed to channel group indices. One can...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [WiP] USALS Support DE
Guys anyone still got this build as an installer? I was using it for many years with no issues until i recently updated my windows installation and cannot find it here anymore to download. Anyone?
Guys anyone still got this build as an installer? I was using it for many years with no issues until i recently updated my windows...
Howdy, I have added USALS support for TV Server. I would like people to test it if they can. This will install over...
Replies
Views
Looks like there is an extra space between "Windows" and "OSD" in the checkbox item btw :)
Looks like there is an extra space between "Windows" and "OSD" in the checkbox item btw :)
We are planning to integrate that "Hide windows volume OSD" feature originally developed by @Marcus Venturi into MP1. See JIRA...
Replies
Views
Here are Open Hardware Monitor binaries with support for Sharp Display Manager. Should work just fine together with MiniDisplay from MP 1.14. No support for single line layout yet.
Here are Open Hardware Monitor binaries with support for Sharp Display Manager. Should work just fine together with MiniDisplay...
Here are Open Hardware Monitor binaries with support for Sharp Display Manager. Should work just fine together with MiniDisplay...
Replies
Views
Hi, this branch will improve the loading of the share list in My Video. The results are depend on the network bandwidth. Unfortunately there is no information about loading of the share list in My Video so I created a patched build based on current master just for test the original speed. How to test it? Install the...
Hi, this branch will improve the loading of the share list in My Video. The results are depend on the network bandwidth...
Hi, this branch will improve the loading of the share list in My Video. The results are depend on the network bandwidth...
Replies
Views
I attached a new binary based on MP 1.12 final.
I attached a new binary based on MP 1.12 final.
Hi all, It is created for own usage but I share it. How it works? The PS is checking the default RDP (3389) or VNC (5900) ports...
Replies
Views
I merged my all non official build to one installler. You can download an installer from here.
I merged my all non official build to one installler. You can download an installer from here.
Hi Community, I am working on a centralised database to better support the multi seat configurations. What is the benefit? If...
Replies
Views
since tthe time https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/TVLIB-93
since tthe time https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/TVLIB-93
Hi, the Improvement Suggestion was posted here: Powerscheduler: Add option to sleep TV Server if Client is online but TV Server is...
Replies
Views
No, it´s there now - upload took it´s time ;)
No, it´s there now - upload took it´s time ;)
Hi folks, with MP 1.7 we introduced an enhanced handling of skin expressions/skin settings which allow us to incorporate a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [WiP] Rework of SQLite wrapper (1 Viewer) DE
This Rework, is death ? @SilentException not connected since 1 year, now :(
This Rework, is death ? @SilentException not connected since 1 year, now :(
Description of the change Update of ancient MediaPortal SQLite wrapper. Instead of direct internal wrapper around SQLite.dll I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom