Black & White 1080p (7 Viewers)

I know this is an old thread. But can we get an updated version for 1.4? Or is this not being developed anymore?
I know this is an old thread. But can we get an updated version for 1.4? Or is this not being developed anymore?
Black & White 1080 v1.6 Black & White 1080 is a black & white themed skin for your full HD 1080 display. Download...
Replies
Views
I'm also wanting my emulators to work, I have it working in an ugly sort of way by using files from the default skin but it was not very successful. also, is the record red dot supposed to be constantly on the screen during full screen TV?
I'm also wanting my emulators to work, I have it working in an ugly sort of way by using files from the default skin but it was not...
Black & White 1080 beta version for MP 1.2.0 Beta. Remember that this is a beta version! Both positive and negative feedback is...
Replies
Views
Thanks aj1405! I have added this info to Basic Home - MediaPortal Wiki
Thanks aj1405! I have added this info to Basic Home - MediaPortal Wiki
Change and remove items from Basichome The Basichome file is located here: ....\Skin\Black & White 1080\BasicHome.xml...
Replies
Views
Me too, I have the issue but I am only using the DVB-T EPG
Me too, I have the issue but I am only using the DVB-T EPG
First of all: I love the Black & White 1080p skin :). Nice Basic Home, lots of plugins supported and it looks stunning. The only...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/black-white-1080-beta-version-mediaportal-1-2-0-beta-96242/
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/black-white-1080-beta-version-mediaportal-1-2-0-beta-96242/
Hope to see new MP 1.2 beta compatible version of my favorite skin.
Replies
Views
Thanks so much...
Thanks so much...
I stumbled on this awesome plugin. Everything works very well with B&W1080 as Aj1405 built this skin to work especially with...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 SubCentral DE
First of all: I really like this skin, great work! But coming to the point at hand: I see that the SubCentral plugin is unsupported, is there any way to get this to work on this skin? Thanks!
First of all: I really like this skin, great work! But coming to the point at hand: I see that the SubCentral plugin is...
First of all: I really like this skin, great work! But coming to the point at hand: I see that the SubCentral plugin is...
Replies
Views
Since MovingPictures 1.1.0 (as far as I remember) the popularity label is broken. Property #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.popularity does not exist anymore, you have to use #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.popularity.raw or #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.popularity.localized raw is just the number (e.g. 54678) while localized is...
Since MovingPictures 1.1.0 (as far as I remember) the popularity label is broken. Property...
Since MovingPictures 1.1.0 (as far as I remember) the popularity label is broken. Property...
Replies
Views
I installed mediaportal 1.1.1 (insted of the old 1.1.0) and now its working fine. thanks
I installed mediaportal 1.1.1 (insted of the old 1.1.0) and now its working fine. thanks
Dear Sir/Madam, I Shaw your theme and it was very impressive. Very nice work. But I have a small Issue. When I select...
Replies
Views
Hi, Will have a look later today......... Will try and find out how to replicate exactly etc, also if BLUE3 has similar. have to say though, this is a brand new install, no customization. What I do notice is that I do get the click sound affect when I hit the remote (Hauppauge 45 button), it's just that there is no reaction...
Hi, Will have a look later today......... Will try and find out how to replicate exactly etc, also if BLUE3 has similar...
Hi all, Black & White 1080 V1.6. BUG 1:- I made a new Group (TV Channels) called EPG and selected it by pressing "i" on my...
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot for the idea! I managed to do it the "cleaner" way by setting the text to transparent color: <label>#item1label</label> <textcolor>00000000</textcolor> <textcolorNoFocus>00000000</textcolorNoFocus>
Thanks a lot for the idea! I managed to do it the "cleaner" way by setting the text to transparent color...
I have one more problem. I would like to control my HTPC without turning on the TV (if I want to listen to music or radio) and I...
Replies
Views
Yes, found out this really is a bug with MP skin engine. 0002826: Fade animations are not applied to text shadows (when using the <shadow*> tags) - MediaPortal Bugtracker I was able to fix it by adding <animation effect="fade" reversible="false" time="300">VisibleChange</animation> in the Group: Full Weather. This will cause that...
Yes, found out this really is a bug with MP skin engine. 0002826: Fade animations are not applied to text shadows (when using the...
I noticed a problem with InfoService displaying 5 day forecest on BasicHome screen. Second day title is wrongly set to first day...
Replies
Views
Check also this thread, I added some more transparency to the pause screen https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/videofullscreen-xml-osd-transparency-84943/
Check also this thread, I added some more transparency to the pause screen...
Hello, Sorry for my English but I'm French. When I press the space bar (pause) I can see the folowing image: As you can notice the...
Replies
Views
I can confirm that this is not a skin related problem. My setup is similar to Patrick-Mav's and Tgx's - MP 1.1.0.0 on 32-bit Win7 and VMR9 - same problems I see on Blue3wide and on Black Glass skins. Problem affects not only TopBar (invisible buttons) but also some other menus (missing backgrounds). With EVR enabled I can't watch...
I can confirm that this is not a skin related problem. My setup is similar to Patrick-Mav's and Tgx's - MP 1.1.0.0 on 32-bit Win7...
Hi there, right after starting MP, the b&w topbar works alright. But after having watched a video, the topbar is still...
Replies
Views
Re : Sorting by lenhgt instade of name or date Thank's. I send my question from the crew. See you later...
Re : Sorting by lenhgt instade of name or date Thank's. I send my question from the crew. See you later...
Hello, I would like to know if there is a way to create a sorting by lenght for my videos. It's to choose a video which...
Replies
Views
Hello, It's me again. I want to move the button which sort the files (see the first arrow on the top of the image linked in it this post). I want to move too the arrows which change the page (see the 2 group of arrows on the bottom of the image linked in it this post). Can you tell me where is these items, i which...
Hello, It's me again. I want to move the button which sort the files (see the first arrow on the top of the image linked in...
Hello, It's me again. I want to move the button which sort the files (see the first arrow on the top of the image linked in...
Replies
Views
Re : videoFullScreen.xml OSD transparency Thank's a lot!!! Good job. Bye.
Re : videoFullScreen.xml OSD transparency Thank's a lot!!! Good job. Bye.
Hello, Currently I am using B&W 1.6, but I want to have media info displayed when I pause/forward/rewind/step in video as it was...
Replies
Views
Bump, mod updated. Now based on Black and White 1080, version 1.6.
Bump, mod updated. Now based on Black and White 1080, version 1.6.
Are you just like my using My Videos in MediaPortal for more than just full-length videos with imdb-information? Then this mod is...
Replies
Views
Hi aj1405, Thanks for the reply! I thought as much but I thought it might be worth throwing out there just to see if there was any change. Anyhow, thanks for the update. I will sit tight and wait for future versions!
Hi aj1405, Thanks for the reply! I thought as much but I thought it might be worth throwing out there just to see if there was...
Hi aj1405, Great skin, I absolutely love it! v1.6 looks great in the new version of MediaPortal! As I recently upgraded to the...
Replies
Views
Thanks AJ, It's ok now. Andrea
Thanks AJ, It's ok now. Andrea
Hi Guys, with the new version of OnlineVideo, when I play a video and I press or the pause button or the '"i" button the...
Replies
Views
B&W will primary support plugins in the “Popular Plugins” section.
B&W will primary support plugins in the “Popular Plugins” section.
Black & White 1080 v1.5 Black & White 1080 is a black & white themed skin for your full HD 1080 display. Download...
Replies
Views
That looks like a great plugin. I'll look into it...
That looks like a great plugin. I'll look into it...
Add your own backdrops/fanart Our definition: Backdrops = Random background graphics Fanart = Background graphics shown by...
Replies
Views
Three weeks have passed by since your last post. RC5 has been released for a few days. When can we expect the update to your skin? :S
Three weeks have passed by since your last post. RC5 has been released for a few days. When can we expect the update to your...
Black & White 1080 v1.4 Black & White 1080 is a black & white themed skin for your full HD 1080 display. Download...
Replies
Views
I made this layout by myself but i have hardcoded russian strings and not test on 1080 screen yet. Maybe finish later if needed.
I made this layout by myself but i have hardcoded russian strings and not test on 1080 screen yet. Maybe finish later if needed.
Is any ability to use this mod https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/modifications-74482/#post545377 work with...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I search and don't find myself.
Thanks, I search and don't find myself.
Hi, is it possible to remove the bottom of screen during pause ? When I make a pause to see a picture I don't care about the movie...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 4TR unsupported xml DE
If anybody uses 4The record with RC2 and this skin please help. I've installed the skin and 4TR xmls from not officially supported thread but in mediaportal when I enter TV i have error text: Invalid or missing C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Black & White 1080\4TR_Home.xml. File 4tr_home exists on that...
If anybody uses 4The record with RC2 and this skin please help. I've installed the skin and 4TR xmls from not officially supported...
If anybody uses 4The record with RC2 and this skin please help. I've installed the skin and 4TR xmls from not officially supported...
Replies
Views
Can someone please explain in detail how to get the volume buttons on TopBar to Blue two wide skin. :S Regards/Marcus
Can someone please explain in detail how to get the volume buttons on TopBar to Blue two wide skin. :S Regards/Marcus
This was on my todo list, but I'm having some trouble seeing the reason for having these buttons/dialogs. Is anybody...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Series 5x3 Rows (Not Simple) :) (1 Viewer) DE
Has anyone modded their xml file to give them 5x3 rows for the new 1.4 releaese? If so, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
Has anyone modded their xml file to give them 5x3 rows for the new 1.4 releaese? If so, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
Hi All, I'm aware that there is a MOD to change the TV Series to 5x3 rows using the old simple format. But I really like the new...
Replies
Views
I shall like really having this basichome. Anybody has the file xlm?
I shall like really having this basichome. Anybody has the file xlm?
The current layout of the menu was too busy or my usage, so I decided to trim it down to just: -My TVSeries -Moving Pictures...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Top of list button? DE
Not sure how to take a screenshot. I know '1' brings you to the top of the current list in StreamedMP skin. But I'm not sure if it's a skin feature or just an MP feature. '1' is not mapped to any keys for the filtering (remote filtering turned on in MP config). JS
Not sure how to take a screenshot. I know '1' brings you to the top of the current list in StreamedMP skin. But I'm not sure if...
Is there a button to return to the topmost entry in the movie list? In StreamedMP is was just push '1' on the remote. BW1080...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Some issues DE
well, you can get even newer version here: http://black-white-1080.googlecode.com/svn-history/r312/trunk/myonlinevideos.xml this had some massive rework done and will be included in next b&w 1080 release..
well, you can get even newer version here: http://black-white-1080.googlecode.com/svn-history/r312/trunk/myonlinevideos.xml this...
Hi, Great skin, but I have a couple of things to ask you how to fix: 1) with Online Videos plugin (0.14) I have a strange issue...
Replies
Views
seems that im working too much. I was shure i´ve seen a mod for changing the number of rows in epg in Black&White 1080 Sombody knows how to change? thx a lot best regards bjoern :wtf:
seems that im working too much. I was shure i´ve seen a mod for changing the number of rows in epg in Black&White 1080 Sombody...
seems that im working too much. I was shure i´ve seen a mod for changing the number of rows in epg in Black&White 1080 Sombody...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom