Default Skins Feedback (5 Viewers)

Post feedback about the new default skin here.
Hello, I tried to edit the menus- and submenus-Links. But without success. There are some places where I may edit. But I don't know, which of them I may edit. Also are there methods, which I don't know. Is there an manual or a tutorial, how I can edit a basic-home-menu. Ciao Thomas
Hello, I tried to edit the menus- and submenus-Links. But without success. There are some places where I may edit. But I don't...
Hello, Is there a way to extend the menu in the basic home? I'd like to have a play disk item within the video menu BR Megahorst
Replies
Views
http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/16_Support/Troubleshooting/Stuttering_Playback#AERO
http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/16_Support/Troubleshooting/Stuttering_Playback#AERO
Hi all: After instalation I saw a message saying something about aereo !! Saying that aereo was not on, or was not working...
Replies
Views
Thx. I was not aware that this is static text. I thought the string comes from LatestMediaHandler.
Thx. I was not aware that this is static text. I thought the string comes from LatestMediaHandler.
I have mentioned a minor issue in the latest meida music section. Within the latest media configuration GUI I have changed the...
Replies
Views
Then copy the original BasicHome.xml back ;)
Then copy the original BasicHome.xml back ;)
I have moved from MovingPictures to MyVideo and have deactivated the plugin in the configuration. In basichome the plugin is still...
Replies
Views
Referring to the Tread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/how-to-change-watched-unwatched-colors.114697/ I changed the color of the "watched recordings" in DefaultWide the same way. Path: ...\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\DefaultWide File: common.facade.recordings.xml Section...
Referring to the Tread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/how-to-change-watched-unwatched-colors.114697/ I changed the...
Referring to the Tread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/how-to-change-watched-unwatched-colors.114697/ I changed the...
Replies
Views
Yup, that is why we cannot determine yet where the music comes from and the radio plugin does not support extra properties. Maybe we can foresee it for 1.4 ;)
Yup, that is why we cannot determine yet where the music comes from and the radio plugin does not support extra properties. Maybe...
when radio (DVB-C) is playing on basic home there are the following labels shown: Interpret, Lied, Album, Titelnummer. These are...
Replies
Views
I also see the banners with the new version. Thx
I also see the banners with the new version. Thx
Hi. I just imported the files and tested the different views. Generally everything Looks fine - except the "banner"-view - as you...
Replies
Views
Bearing in mind the programme list is only centred in the sense that any full screen display is by definition also centred, bumping the popup right is an unreliable hack. One that will break the moment anything gets changed. I'd prefer reverting back to the tiled options+list view of previous versions. A popup will never allow...
Bearing in mind the programme list is only centred in the sense that any full screen display is by definition also centred, bumping...
I don´t want to talk about what is better But I have to tell that default has some advantages in usability Basic home and epg for...
Replies
Views
Yes, you were quite clear. I'm just a coward and afraid to do wrong ;)
Yes, you were quite clear. I'm just a coward and afraid to do wrong ;)
So, to try these, I should unpack them into C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\DefaultWide (and not into...
Replies
Views
Then they shouldn´t be shown - will check this issue ;)
Then they shouldn´t be shown - will check this issue ;)
Within all coverflow views I have tested (Video,Music,Tv-Series) there is a mousecontrol shown under the covers. I have not...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Startup Information DE
Unfortunately yes - we have no means to adjust the splashscreen to our likes. Will put this into the list for future enhancements. Thanks for your reminder ;)
Unfortunately yes - we have no means to adjust the splashscreen to our likes. Will put this into the list for future enhancements...
Hello, I must say that the new default wide skin is looking very nice. Thanks for the hard work you guys put into this! Just a...
Replies
Views
It´s working perfect here (1.3. Beta)
It´s working perfect here (1.3. Beta)
In now playing the song information and the covers and so on only are shown when i do not use playlists ... if i load a playlist...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.3.x Main menu background (1 Viewer) DE
Not planned yet, but feasable of course ;)
Not planned yet, but feasable of course ;)
Is main menu background image supposed to be static? If is, can you make it change based on selected item like with Titan?
Replies
Views
Top Bottom