Fanart Handler (8 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 Latest Media Handler v2.4.X.000 (2 Viewers) DE
Many plugins are written to the Generic folder, not only LMH, but since there is no Themes file there, this folder does not interfere.
Many plugins are written to the Generic folder, not only LMH, but since there is no Themes file there, this folder does not interfere.
https://ci.appveyor.com/api/projects/status/9gay73f8e62pr8v6?svg=true * Still empty, but I will write something here. I do not know...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Fanart Handler Plugin v4.0.X.000 (1 Viewer) DE
Hello, Because I had plenty of DB errors, I deleted database. With 4.0.3.336 version, if I launch "start scraper" in plugin configuration, I have errors. An idea ?
Hello, Because I had plenty of DB errors, I deleted database. With 4.0.3.336 version, if I launch "start scraper" in plugin...
https://ci.appveyor.com/api/projects/status/nxaec1dxq8iq5nnb?svg=true * Still empty, but I will write something here. I do not know...
Replies
Views
The duplication reduction feature works brilliiant, It's really nice to see that duplicate Fanarts are no longer downloaded and that existing Fanarts get replaced by similiar high quality Fanarts! (y) I really appreciate your efforts! I spent some time to evaluate and test this new feature. With the sensitivity values 20 for color...
The duplication reduction feature works brilliiant, It's really nice to see that duplicate Fanarts are no longer downloaded and...
The duplication reduction feature works brilliiant, It's really nice to see that duplicate Fanarts are no longer downloaded and...
Replies
Views
All pack updated ...
All pack updated ...
Awards: andrewjswan/mediaportal.images.awards Genres: andrewjswan/mediaportal.images.genres Studios...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Missing Studios DE
color will not go to every skin. I would like universal. white. I added many new studios. but I still can not update the repository. -- WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:
color will not go to every skin. I would like universal. white. I added many new studios. but I still can not update the...
If anyone knows which studios are not enough, write, I will search and update the package with the pictures of the studios. --...
Replies
Views
Yes ... It is not difficult to fix, just add like: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/fanart-handler-plugin-v4-0-x-000.128577/page-109#post-1197677 For DWHD in attach ...
Yes ... It is not difficult to fix, just add like...
Weather backdrops for FanartHandler: https://github.com/andrewjswan/mediaportal.images.weather/tree/master/build
Replies
Views
Added a check that if the time zone does not have a DST, then do not try to define it. Thanks, I'll update the release then.
Added a check that if the time zone does not have a DST, then do not try to define it. Thanks, I'll update the release then.
MP 1.32 x86 FH 4.0.3.338 Holidays 1.0.0.17 I added a birthday and changed the FanartHandler.xml to HolidayShowAllDay yes so I can...
Replies
Views
I changed the sorting procedures, now it will sort more correctly than before :) Thanks!
I changed the sorting procedures, now it will sort more correctly than before :) Thanks!
Same here :( Was correct before for MyVideos and MovPic - now it´s a desaster: it does not show the latest added sorted decending...
Replies
Views
Allmusic its internal MP scrapper, if you try manual update, MP get information from Allmusic and replace information in DB :)
Allmusic its internal MP scrapper, if you try manual update, MP get information from Allmusic and replace information in DB :)
look - yoavain/mediaportal-fanart-handler maybe help :)
Replies
Views
I don't know, just installed the new version yesterday and went to bed, today at work. But it's not critical for me, I have almost no such files, and tracks with multi-artists at all. :)
I don't know, just installed the new version yesterday and went to bed, today at work. But it's not critical for me, I have almost...
@horned_reaper I create first pre alpha version for new MBID in 1.27Pre Now FH search MBID priority: MP Music DB FH DB Online
Replies
Views
It worked great. I just wanted to say thanks for your help.
It worked great. I just wanted to say thanks for your help.
I hope I posted this in the correct Forum. I'm successfully running MP 1.25, FanArt Handler 4.03.304, PureVision 10.1.0.0...
Replies
Views
We need more universal fanart, not only for PVHD, but for all skins :( -- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs
We need more universal fanart, not only for PVHD, but for all skins :( -- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs
Ehm, what is the property for that :whistle:
Replies
Views
Its one function for all thumbs -- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs
Its one function for all thumbs -- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs
Album covers with asymmetric resolution get cropped after download from the web. E. g.: Original file from the web...
Replies
Views
I dont know, maybe errors in logs, but all my albums have thumbs and cover from MP3 id tag without peoblem, For tag manipulate i use tagscaner TagScanner - The Ultimate Tag Editor
I dont know, maybe errors in logs, but all my albums have thumbs and cover from MP3 id tag without peoblem, For tag manipulate i...
If for an album ID no cover is found in the web the ID3 tag album cover is not displayed. When the track starts the ID3 tag album...
Replies
Views
New thread: 1.25.0 Wrong processing of / character in artist name ID3 tag
New thread: 1.25.0 Wrong processing of / character in artist name ID3 tag
When the / character is used in the artist name the display and FH processing is wrong. Example ID3 tag: De/Vision MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Come on - not interested in another challenge?! ;)
Come on - not interested in another challenge?! ;)
The backslash is in the temp path now and the new album thumbnail resolution setting seems to be working. Thank you! (y) Sorry to...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/errors-in-fh-log.139969/
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/errors-in-fh-log.139969/
There's one case of a wrong artist name to MBID resolution: 05-Jun-2020 13:51:08 Debug [ Scraper]: Trying to find...
Replies
Views
Try this ...
Try this ...
I've changed the MBID to 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000 via the FH Configuration. The wrong thumb and Fanart were deleted and...
Replies
Views
By the way, the new name for this plugin now is "Global Search": https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/music/global-search
By the way, the new name for this plugin now is "Global Search": https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/music/global-search
Do you know why the artist thumb was not downloaded in this case although it exists on The Audio DB...
Replies
Views
Fixed
Fixed
Very good that now you leave this choice to the user now! (y) My experience with the other two MBID providers was bad on several...
Replies
Views
Well done! Now it works perfectly fine! (y) Thanks a lot, ajs!
Well done! Now it works perfectly fine! (y) Thanks a lot, ajs!
FH runs excellent now! Just a minor issue I found with multi-artists tracks: A multi-artist track is played, for both artists...
Replies
Views
The test results are really impressive! The processing of an artist with 61 Fanarts has been reduced from 3 min. 17 sec to 24 sec., of another artist with 77 Fanarts from 2 min. 14 sec. to 3 sec.
The test results are really impressive! The processing of an artist with 61 Fanarts has been reduced from 3 min. 17 sec to 24 sec...
In general FH has been working well since your last changes! (y) There's only one special case. 10 Fanarts of "Marina And The...
Replies
Views
I move post about MBID to new theme Improved MBID Search for Artist and Album
I move post about MBID to new theme Improved MBID Search for Artist and Album
Hello, suddenly the Fanart pictures of several artists get replaced by seven Marilyn Manson Fanart pictures. The same seven...
Replies
Views
I think I'm guilty of that... Can you post this here: Exceptions found due to improved logging
I think I'm guilty of that... Can you post this here: Exceptions found due to improved logging
Hi, with MediaPortal 1.24 and FanartHandler 4.0.3.273 during Music playback the following error messages are displayed frequently...
Replies
Views
All good. Easiest thing to do was delete everything in the artists thumbs directory, hit cleanup and start the thumb scraper again. I can see now it is downloading the correct image for all "The" artists. No stars.
All good. Easiest thing to do was delete everything in the artists thumbs directory, hit cleanup and start the thumb scraper again...
I have the last version of FH installed (246) What I did: - I deleted music database, cache and all previous artist thumbs I had in...
Replies
Views
FH Configurator show only default values, for show 502x300 need add 502x300 to Configurator GUI... :) -- WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:
FH Configurator show only default values, for show 502x300 need add 502x300 to Configurator GUI... :) -- WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:
Good evening everyone, I have two quick questions. 1: Can I customise the minimum resolution setting for fanart, perhaps by...
Replies
Views
Yes I thought you and others might be interested in the logic I have used in some of the controls though. I am feeling rather smug with myself about the arrows on the left and right hand side of the LatestMH thumbnail on screen 601 for example ;) and the visibility condition
Yes I thought you and others might be interested in the logic I have used in some of the controls though. I am feeling rather smug...
Afternoon all, The Latest Media Handler facade and buttons (ids 919199840, 91919984 et al.) are only working for me on the basic...
Replies
Views
I will do so, have a pleasant and comfortable holiday.:)
I will do so, have a pleasant and comfortable holiday.:)
Hello ajs, I like your genre images being shown in moving pictures "details view" and want to report a little problem in this...
Replies
Views
Thank you so much AJS - that little tutorial has opened new avenues for me. I wasn't being completely thick - the reason it wasn't working is that because I am using a theme, I needed an extra "..\" Now it looks like I will spend the rest of the evening trying to make my IMON VFD work again without disabling the volume and bringing...
Thank you so much AJS - that little tutorial has opened new avenues for me. I wasn't being completely thick - the reason it wasn't...
Evening all, #latestMediaHandler.tvrecordings.selected.startTime is reporting the dateAdded in my version Thanks RH
Replies
Views
  • Poll
St.Patrick day
St.Patrick day
Add to FH properties like: #fanarthandler.holiday.available - True/False #fanarthandler.holiday.backdrop1...
Replies
Views
Fantastic work ajs, it works as expected. I'll let you know if anything unusual comes up. Thanks
Fantastic work ajs, it works as expected. I'll let you know if anything unusual comes up. Thanks
Hi @ajs, Is there any way to set the default mode for latest series to "Display Next episode for last watched episode"? I have...
Replies
Views
Here we go with latest (and I really think final! :D) xmls for DefaultWideHD. I included the tvrecordings active count in the OSDs. But this update delivers more fixes like the watched status in TV and Video now with exact percentage and many more :D Explore for yourself and have fun ;) Remember to clear the skin cache after copying...
Here we go with latest (and I really think final! :D) xmls for DefaultWideHD. I included the tvrecordings active count in the OSDs...
@catavolt @CyberSimian Try with LMH Version, put LatestMediaHandler.SkinSettings.xml to skin or theme folder ... and ... <?xml...
Replies
Views
Many thanks to you all especially ajs & catavolt. We seem to have success. I have attached a snippet of my code from my BasicHome xml, if anyone wants to play with it. I'm using a DefaultWideHD theme.
Many thanks to you all especially ajs & catavolt. We seem to have success. I have attached a snippet of my code from my BasicHome...
Good evening :) Can anybody think of a way of making a window reload/refresh or a skin control reload/update after a TV server...
Replies
Views
@Jean-Marc To call someone on the forum, use the @ sign and type the name immediately, as soon as the list appears, select the one you need.
@Jean-Marc To call someone on the forum, use the @ sign and type the name immediately, as soon as the list appears, select the one...
Hello everybody, I´ve a Problem with the Plugin and using fanart handler. When I start the stream, the screen changes in "now...
Replies
Views
Any news? Or solved?
Any news? Or solved?
I noticed one feature in FanartHandler: enter to the plugin MyVideos (or Moving Pictures), jump to the description of the movie -...
Replies
Views
Works (y) Thank you:)
Works (y) Thank you:)
When using MediaPortal Extensions Manager -->
Replies
Views
Top Bottom