General Support (114 Viewers)

Post problems you have when using MediaPortal, or pre installation questions in here.
Hauppauge 150/500 MCE PQ HUGELY IMPROVED Hi All, I came across some interesting information from another forum dedicated to Hauppauge cards. Apparently in the most recent drivers available for the 150/500 MCE cards, Hauppauge decided to turn the comb filter off completely. The comb filter is what tries to turn a composite...
Hauppauge 150/500 MCE PQ HUGELY IMPROVED Hi All, I came across some interesting information from another forum dedicated to...
I am using a Hauppauge PVR 150 MCE as a hardware capture solution from my Foxtel cable STB. I am using vanilla RC2 but this has...
Replies
Views
Hauppauge 150/500 MCE PQ HUGELY IMPROVED Hi All, I came across some interesting information from another forum dedicated to Hauppauge cards. Apparently in the most recent drivers available for the 150/500 MCE cards, Hauppauge decided to turn the comb filter off completely. The comb filter is what tries to turn a composite...
Hauppauge 150/500 MCE PQ HUGELY IMPROVED Hi All, I came across some interesting information from another forum dedicated to...
Hi, I am using a Hauppage PVR 150 MCE, which I believe has a maximum effective resolution of 768x576. At least ths is what MP...
Replies
Views
I want to note that I'm also experiencing the same issue with my PVR-150. It was working well with RC2 but got a CVS last week and now it takes what seems like forever for TV to initialize., but then it works great.
I want to note that I'm also experiencing the same issue with my PVR-150. It was working well with RC2 but got a CVS last week and...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2006-02-24) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
Does it happen on all video files or just certain video files. It's possible that VMR9 has issues with errors in the data stream and takes much longer to continue play than without. I've run into a couple video files that seem to pause at one point and then continue. I believe it was caused by a corrupt file. Mine didn't go black...
Does it happen on all video files or just certain video files. It's possible that VMR9 has issues with errors in the data stream...
Area: MediaPortal Videos MP Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 Skin: blueTwo Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Athlon XP 2500+ Memory: 512...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DNT Live DE
Does anyone have media portal working with a DNT Live Full height card?
Replies
Views
There is something you can check, do you have a file called “Calibration(something).xml†in MP root folder? The “pixelratio†have been wrong & is still for some screen resolution. This is only if you have calibrated your screen inside MP. Eks. I had a value of 122, it should have been 1,22 (pixelratio) Regards Roy
There is something you can check, do you have a file called “Calibration(something).xml†in MP root folder? The...
Dear All, I have a problem with latest CVS. When trying to watch TV or Video, i have no picture : just a black screen. I have...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem on my system using a Radeon 9550 card, PCI Latency set to 64. And when I'm running in no-timeshift mode, after some time the A/V gets out of sync. Have tried lots of different codecs but it didn't help for any of the problems. Regards
I have the same problem on my system using a Radeon 9550 card, PCI Latency set to 64. And when I'm running in no-timeshift mode...
If I enable timeshifting, the TV will stutter like crazy everytime I change channel. This goes for both picture and sound. It is...
Replies
Views
Well as my card is a hybrid card I see four capture cards. The digital ones (I assume this is DVB-T) cannot create a Graph for H/W and S/W. I'm quite stuck with this issue...
Well as my card is a hybrid card I see four capture cards. The digital ones (I assume this is DVB-T) cannot create a Graph for H/W...
Hi, I am very confused with the provided documentation for MediaPortal and I am hoping that you can help me... I sucessfully...
Replies
Views
didn't find that post... thanks for the info.
didn't find that post... thanks for the info.
Hi there! Have not been able to find an anwser on this topic. I know there is working on DVBsubs, but where or not the fuction...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the suggestions guys! The remote is working as it should now! I'm very excited. :)
Thanks for the suggestions guys! The remote is working as it should now! I'm very excited. :)
I'm not currently at home so I can't give specific model numbers for the remote etc, but I find that half the buttons don't even...
Replies
Views
you may be able to solve this by just moving the cables a little bit further away from each other. If not, you may need to get a better quality Svhs cable. Your shielding may be faulty on that one.
you may be able to solve this by just moving the cables a little bit further away from each other. If not, you may need to get a...
I'm connecting to my tv via svideo via a Nvidia FX 5200 and using the pure video codec. I'm getting a "ghost image" bar that...
Replies
Views
yeah! I got it working, too :lol: Upgrading the drivers and install cvs version (I used cvs from 02-13-2006) did the trick. I'm using windows MCE, and I really struggeled to make it work. Installing the hauppauge drivers partly failed, by following the isntructions on the driver site. However, by installing the standalone driver...
yeah! I got it working, too :lol: Upgrading the drivers and install cvs version (I used cvs from 02-13-2006) did the trick. I'm...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2005-12-16) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
okay everything is working perfect in mytheater! all channels are opened, what could that be in mp? edit: Nagravision is now working in Mp, had to start timeshift now its working finally, im so happy! thx
okay everything is working perfect in mytheater! all channels are opened, what could that be in mp? edit: Nagravision is now...
Hey there, just wanted to know if there is a way Nagravision (got an Alphacrypt CAM) to activate/implement it so i can watch...
Replies
Views
Sorry no, far too under spec. Have a look @ the requirements page. DMAN
Sorry no, far too under spec. Have a look @ the requirements page. DMAN
Is it possible to use this combined graphic/Tv card with media Portal. I´ve been using the TV wizard, which identifies a Ati Rage...
Replies
Views
Unlikely & No
Unlikely & No
Hello, I'm very pleased to read that MHEG Subtitle support is currently under development - The need for subtitles has been the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TwinhanDTV Ter D+A DE
better solution indeed ;-) DMAN
better solution indeed ;-) DMAN
can't find this card under supported cards.Anybody got this working in MP. it's a digital dvb-T + Analog card //Lasse
Replies
Views
No you should be on XP SP2 for Digital DMAN
No you should be on XP SP2 for Digital DMAN
Hey there, I'm attempting to get my Compro t-300 to work with mediaportal. All is fine apart from if I want to view tv in...
Replies
Views
B
MP1 MP2 HDTV Wonder DE
Join Commodore64 in getting more people testing ATSC ready for the 0.2.0 release. btw, he suggests the Vbox cards work better @ the moment. DMAN
Join Commodore64 in getting more people testing ATSC ready for the 0.2.0 release. btw, he suggests the Vbox cards work better @...
This is just plain shoddy. I downloaded MP after checking the compatability list ( I wondered what those asterisks beside the HDTV...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 587mb? DE
I was messing around with my record quality settings trying to compare between low and normal. I can't seem to see a difference. I got to looking in my recordings folder and only 9mins of a show was taking up 587mb. I had it set to record at low quality. I tried recording 3mins of a show on normal and it took up around 265mb. This...
I was messing around with my record quality settings trying to compare between low and normal. I can't seem to see a difference. I...
I was messing around with my record quality settings trying to compare between low and normal. I can't seem to see a difference. I...
Replies
Views
Area: Media Portal Program / Plugins MP Version: 0.2 RC2 (also tried with CSV - mediaportal-cvs-02-27-2006--01-04.rar) Skin: MCE Windows Version: Windows 2000 Professional, SP2 CPU Type: Intel P4, 2,4 Mhz Memory: 1Gb Motherboard Chipset: ASUS SIS 533 Video Card: Nvidia GeForce4 Ti 4200 Video Card Driver...
Area: Media Portal Program / Plugins MP Version: 0.2 RC2 (also tried with CSV - mediaportal-cvs-02-27-2006--01-04.rar) Skin: MCE...
Area: Media Portal Program / Plugins MP Version: 0.2 RC2 (also tried with CSV - mediaportal-cvs-02-27-2006--01-04.rar) Skin: MCE...
Replies
Views
And you need the CaptureCardDefinition.xml from an actual CVS if you use BDA Driver 1.2.2.9 and above for MediaPortal 0.13
And you need the CaptureCardDefinition.xml from an actual CVS if you use BDA Driver 1.2.2.9 and above for MediaPortal 0.13
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.1.3.0 (2005-07-16) MediaPortal Skin: mce Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2)...
Replies
Views
There is an option in General Configuration about turning a screen saver on in idle. Disable that. You will also have to disable the windows power management for the monitor (or at least I did).
There is an option in General Configuration about turning a screen saver on in idle. Disable that. You will also have to disable...
Hi, I'm newbe about Mediaportal. I've used it as main interface for my HTPC but, when it's running, the interface become black in...
Replies
Views
The EPG is disabled but the information is still on screen.
The EPG is disabled but the information is still on screen.
I use the Pinacle 310i (not the 310i TNT!) for analouge and DVB. Because this card is not supported I edited the capturecard.xml...
Replies
Views
There aren't any 320x200 specific skins unfortunately. They're divided up into 4:3 ratios and 16:9 ratios.
There aren't any 320x200 specific skins unfortunately. They're divided up into 4:3 ratios and 16:9 ratios.
I installed MediaPortal on my laptop, i use a small tv display on my car console. The MediaPortal works fine, but the display is...
Replies
Views
I don't think it comes from the 64 bits extensions... I encountered the same problem with my 32 bits version of XP. I think one of the CVS messed up the mediaportal configuration file, i had to backup my database, my tv channels, grabber configuration and logos, uninstall and reinstall mp and then copy over me files. Then...
I don't think it comes from the 64 bits extensions... I encountered the same problem with my 32 bits version of XP. I think one...
Hi there, I was using MP on standard XP 32-bit pretty much fine and have been trying to get it to work on XP x64 now I have that...
Replies
Views
Send it to me. DMAN
Send it to me. DMAN
Hi. Just added the frekvencees for dvb-t for all region of Denmark to the xlm file. Where should I upload the file? Danskere...
Replies
Views
Video Codec Type & Version: CyberLink MPEG Muxer Audio Codec Type & Version: CyberLink MPEG Muxer The above is a problem to start with. You should never use a Muxer as a Decoder. Also if you have the non PVR version of the WinTV like this... http://www.hauppauge.com/pages/products/data_usb2.html Then it's not supported...
Video Codec Type & Version: CyberLink MPEG Muxer Audio Codec Type & Version: CyberLink MPEG Muxer The above is a problem to...
Hello All, The television wizard detects that I have the WinTV USB2 installed and everything, but it does not detect the...
Replies
Views
Hi and welcome to the forum. I just wanted to say that most of your questions are already answered here at the forum so please take a minut or two and search a bit. E.g. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/viewtopic.php?t=12119 /Moltas
Hi and welcome to the forum. I just wanted to say that most of your questions are already answered here at the forum so please take...
I have just built a PVR(2000+XP,NF2 board,512mb,FX5200,PVR-150MCE,200gb,ect) and have tried GBPVR which wanted me to tune in each...
Replies
Views
Initially I thought the problem was software - so I spent hours over the past few months systematically eliminating each piece of software. And nothing changed! So then I started on the hardware, and got down to a bare minimum system and to a point where I could show (or so I thought) that it was the motherboard that was at fault...
Initially I thought the problem was software - so I spent hours over the past few months systematically eliminating each piece of...
I don’t believe that this problem has anything to do with MediaPortal, since the same problem occurs in Windows Media Player and...
Replies
Views
Hi Concliff did you ever solve this as i have the same prob using the same mobo?
Hi Concliff did you ever solve this as i have the same prob using the same mobo?
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.1.3.0 (2005-07-16) MediaPortal Skin: mce Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2)...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom