General Support (180 Viewers)

Post problems you have when using MediaPortal, or pre installation questions in here.
I'm using spdif to an 5.1 amplifier, so it is not possible for me to switch from sound channel on my tv. I have just found out that if I use Nvidia Audio codec I only get the swedish commentator in both channels. :shock: If only I could tell MP to "play" the danish commentator instead... :cry: /Peter
I'm using spdif to an 5.1 amplifier, so it is not possible for me to switch from sound channel on my tv. I have just found out...
I'm running MP RC2 and I have a FireDTV C/CI. When I watch Eurosport I get the danish commentator in the left speaker and the...
Replies
Views
Solved. I played around with different audio codecs and with Nvidia decoders and these settings: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/viewtopic.php?t=7495 is worked. /Peter
Solved. I played around with different audio codecs and with Nvidia decoders and these settings...
I receive Canal+ via FireDTV C/CI and some movies are sent with both stereo and AC3 sound. MP 2.0 RC2 has found both the "normal"...
Replies
Views
S
Pushing 12 does not zap you to channel 12, but to the 12 th entry in the channel list. To see the sequence, look at you EPG, to change it: Setup: TV: TV Channels Group: Tab "Map Channels", play around with up and down. Look here for a workaround
Pushing 12 does not zap you to channel 12, but to the 12 th entry in the channel list. To see the sequence, look at you EPG, to...
Area: Media Portal | My Videos MP Version: 0.1.3 Skin: mce 0.1.0.15 Windows Version: XP sp2 CPU Type: Intel P4 3.0 GHz...
Replies
Views
I'm out of ideas then. hope someone else can help you.
I'm out of ideas then. hope someone else can help you.
Does anyone have any idea why a Hauppauge PVR 150 MCE would interrupt the operation of a computer's Serial COMM ports when it is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MyTV Problem DE
The analog part of your capture card probably is a software encoding card. Somewhere over all CVS'es support for your card (and all other software cards) was dropped, I believe mid january Two options: 1: Get back to RC1 (but then newer versions will never work unless someone else with your card chooses 2. 2: Check this...
The analog part of your capture card probably is a software encoding card. Somewhere over all CVS'es support for your card (and all...
Hello everyone! I've a problem with the tvtuning bit of media portal. If i download the latest CVS build it wont find my capture...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 CPU load DE
MediaPortal has pretty much been designed from the ground up for DirectX 9.0 compatible hardware, other software may be designed with a different hardware target in mind.
MediaPortal has pretty much been designed from the ground up for DirectX 9.0 compatible hardware, other software may be designed...
Question/bug: Why does MP use so much CPU. When I open it up and don't start anything - or say stop the TV - it sits there at...
Replies
Views
I also have the Hauppauge PVR-150 MCE bundle with a MCE clone remote and USB blaster. Here is a picture of the bundle (blaster not shown): http://img.ncix.com/images/17372_CR.jpg These bundles first appeared in Canada in December. I have been playing with it on and off for the past 3 months and have had no luck in getting MP to...
I also have the Hauppauge PVR-150 MCE bundle with a MCE clone remote and USB blaster. Here is a picture of the bundle (blaster not...
MP is a nice program BUT as my topic title states it's useless to the legions of us out here with IR Blaster hardware. I've...
Replies
Views
Ahhh, that requirement wasn't listed anywhere (or did I miss a "FM") The product required is the "Elecard MPEG-2 Decoder and Streaming Pack" @ http://www.elecard.com/products/products-pc/codec-pack/149/mpeg2-decoder It would be good to have a list of payware product that help to make MP work better. It's easy to loose track of...
Ahhh, that requirement wasn't listed anywhere (or did I miss a "FM") The product required is the "Elecard MPEG-2 Decoder and...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2006-02-25) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
A
my system: Shuttles SB83G5M TT-budget C-1500 MSI GeForce 6600 Windows MCE 2005 with newest Updates like Rollup 2/3 DBA driver 16.02.2006 Forceware 81.98 for Windows MCE with WHQL Forceware WDM 4.13 Intel Chipsatz driver 7.2.2.1006 NVIDIA PureVideo Decoder 1.02-185 After switching to a new channel the sound of the new...
my system: Shuttles SB83G5M TT-budget C-1500 MSI GeForce 6600 Windows MCE 2005 with newest Updates like Rollup 2/3 DBA...
my system: Shuttles SB83G5M TT-budget C-1500 MSI GeForce 6600 Windows MCE 2005 with newest Updates like Rollup 2/3 DBA...
Replies
Views
anti00Zero
A
Can you rule out any external processes?
Can you rule out any external processes?
Area: Media Portal Program MP Version: 0.2.0 RC2 With Latest CVS Skin: Blue2 Windows Version: XP PRO SP2 CPU Type: AMD +2800...
Replies
Views
Don't know if what I had was the same, but shortly after 0.2rc2 release I suffered similar issues across both TV and Movies. I have similar h/w to you (notably graphics card) I was close to giving up completely on MP (after over a year of happy use!) as a result of this, and looking around for alternatives As a last resort I...
Don't know if what I had was the same, but shortly after 0.2rc2 release I suffered similar issues across both TV and Movies. I have...
Area: Media Portal Program MP Version: 0.2.0 RC2 With Latest CVS Skin: Blue2 Windows Version: XP PRO SP2 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
No worries, Enjoy using MP
No worries, Enjoy using MP
Hi! :( Thanks for an fantastic application! Desperate cry for help from Newbie on this forum. Could anyone direct me to a post...
Replies
Views
Hi Michel, Yep, it is fixed..... :D Thankyou very much...... :wink: a very happy Taipan
Hi Michel, Yep, it is fixed..... :D Thankyou very much...... :wink: a very happy Taipan
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2006-01-12) MediaPortal Skin: RealMP Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DTS-610 experience DE
That's a good point, I had read the reviews but not thought about using it for this problem. I already have some many cables that the single SPDIF cable is attractive :) Tx for the tip Bas
That's a good point, I had read the reviews but not thought about using it for this problem. I already have some many cables that...
Hi, Just build my new HTPC and it's working fine.. I can view the WMV-HD clips and will soon order some WMV-HD DVD's from...
Replies
Views
https://www.team-mediaportal.com/component/option,com_remository/Itemid,0/func,fileinfo/id,87/ Might help you with some of that. EDIT: Beat me to it.
https://www.team-mediaportal.com/component/option,com_remository/Itemid,0/func,fileinfo/id,87/ Might help you with some of that...
Hi, I have been trying to find out what keyboard short cuts there are for doing the following but don't seam to be able to find...
Replies
Views
Thanks for all the answers folks. My only problem is now that, when i update to the newest CVS build (or any other for that matter) my TV-Card can no longer be found in setup-television. The problem is existing in both 0.2.0 RC2 and 0.1.3.0. Isn't there a way that i can trick the CVS updated version to see/use my WinTV PCI card...
Thanks for all the answers folks. My only problem is now that, when i update to the newest CVS build (or any other for that...
Hi there. Im running MP 0.2.0 RC2 and i am having problems getting TV-Recordings to work. And when i upgrade to latest CVS...
Replies
Views
You probably right, the folks on Ncomputing are going to test MediaPortal on the officestation. Isn't there a virtual converter that converts VMR 9 to VMR 7. The renderer is removed out of the new realease of MediaPortal. MeduaPortal gives a pop-up screen that I have to install DirectX 9 SDK, but it make no difference. Why is...
You probably right, the folks on Ncomputing are going to test MediaPortal on the officestation. Isn't there a virtual converter...
Hi, Does the newest version of MediaPortol require hardware accelaration of the videocard (graphic card)? I want to use it in...
Replies
Views
I see quite interesting sure enough it works. This looks like it will work out just well. DVR-MS isn't so bad after all. Now when the new recording engine comes, I hope that there will be a freeware program that can remove the commercials in those mpegs. Open source software is great.
I see quite interesting sure enough it works. This looks like it will work out just well. DVR-MS isn't so bad after all. Now when...
Hi, I would like to know how do I get my recorded tv show to appear in my recorded tv in mediaportal after I have edited it so I...
Replies
Views
Diagonal banding is an indicator of interferrence, so this could also be a cause of your fluctuating Signal Quality, and thus the stuttering.... :? Yes, that would be a good way to determmine if your splitter is the cause. But, I doubt that it is, unless it has a poor, or broken, connection inside it? It sounds to me like the...
Diagonal banding is an indicator of interferrence, so this could also be a cause of your fluctuating Signal Quality, and thus the...
Hi, I am using a two-way splitter to split the digital cable tv signal into my 2 DVB-C tuners. When looking the TS capture...
Replies
Views
There is a driver-update now at the TwinHan-site (www.twinhan.com). Perhaps that solves the problem; although the changes are minor ones...
There is a driver-update now at the TwinHan-site (www.twinhan.com). Perhaps that solves the problem; although the changes are...
When i used 1.2.3.0 the tv and radio worked, but the shuttered all the time. Epg didn't work either. With 1.2.3.4 the radio...
Replies
Views
You're welcome :)
You're welcome :)
I've got the Silverstone 11m case with the iMon (Soundgraph) VFD. I got this over the standard 11 because I'm a sucker for...
Replies
Views
Well, UKP (22.5+4.99) + 17.5% VAT=EUR 47 incl. transport straight towards the Dover cliff. A throw towards "the continent" not included. Not very cheap for Dutch standards at least. :wink:
Well, UKP (22.5+4.99) + 17.5% VAT=EUR 47 incl. transport straight towards the Dover cliff. A throw towards "the continent" not...
Hi All NOT a Good deal VAT to be added Just having a quick look around ebay uk and found this...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/viewtopic.php?t=2766
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/viewtopic.php?t=2766
Area: Media Portal Program - TV MP Version: MediaPortal 0.2.0.0 RC1 Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Windows XP - SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 PLEASE HELP !!! DE
Yes, if you want to spend the money that's probably better than the solution below. No, it will work with mediaportal OK. WhatI was saying is that this program I'm thinking about (WinLirc will not have shiny wizards and stuff, so it's hard to install (you can of cause try it though). And, since your remote reciever is connected to...
Yes, if you want to spend the money that's probably better than the solution below. No, it will work with mediaportal OK. WhatI was...
i have a LEADTEK DTV1000T and i live in MELBOURNE and i have searched the forums for answers but could not find any complete...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 dvb-t card with CI DE
do u know about the Technotrend cards as well //shaggy
do u know about the Technotrend cards as well //shaggy
hi Gonna buy a dvb-t card and I just wanted to make sure that only ONE pci card is working right now with scrambled channel...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Ati TV Wonder (1 Viewer) DE
Will someone help me with this card please? regards
Will someone help me with this card please? regards
I have a ATI TV Wonder the monike # is different that the one already on the CaptureCardDefinitions file...
Replies
Views
vgallego65, You can't put the InputMappingForm.cs file anywhere. Its the source code and you need to wait for it to be built. I submitted the patch yesterday - it might take a day or two for one of the core MP folks to accept the patch into CVS. Until then you only thing you can do is edit the mapping xml by hand; this is not...
vgallego65, You can't put the InputMappingForm.cs file anywhere. Its the source code and you need to wait for it to be built. I...
I've got remote hauppauge 45 button, and it works great with mediaportal native remote support. But I would like to add a funtion...
Replies
Views
I've been in contact with ADS Tech support previously and, no, the drivers don't support dual cards setups. However, I read that as they don't guarantee them working with two cards, but that does not mean that they won't. Before I recieve the "no wonder it doesn't work" reply, please bear in mind, that I've had it working...
I've been in contact with ADS Tech support previously and, no, the drivers don't support dual cards setups. However, I read that as...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2006-02-19) or Jan or Feb MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 New Twinhan drivers (1 Viewer) DE
True it seems like a minor update... But I will test them anyway. From Release Notes: Revision History, v 1.2.3.5 2006/02/04 1. Fix system hang issue when OS shutdown on ADM+NVIDIA platforms. 2. 64 bit IOCTL support ---------------------------------------------- v 1.2.3.4 2006/01/25 1. Improve video playback jittering...
True it seems like a minor update... But I will test them anyway. From Release Notes: Revision History, v 1.2.3.5...
I just noticed that version 1.2.3.5 (WHQL) drivers are now available for Twinhan Cab/Sat/Ter CI. It seems to be minor changes based...
Replies
Views
ok, additional, it doesnt seem so intermittant now, it seems to be almost everytime when sitting on the main menu for a period of minutes it is happening. also, when the screen goes black, the "clock" also stops working, ie if it goes black at 6:54am then the clock will remain at 6:54am. not only is this annoying by itself, but it...
ok, additional, it doesnt seem so intermittant now, it seems to be almost everytime when sitting on the main menu for a period of...
It seems intermittantly, on non-use of MediaPortal while sitting at the main menu, the background screen will go black. I am able...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom