General Support (164 Viewers)

Post problems you have when using MediaPortal, or pre installation questions in here.
YES, YES, YES :D :D :D :D :D WEWE I LOVE YOU :D :D :D :D :D IT WORKED... THANK YOU... THANK YOU.... WEWE, YOU THE MAN
YES, YES, YES :D :D :D :D :D WEWE I LOVE YOU :D :D :D :D :D IT WORKED... THANK YOU... THANK YOU.... WEWE, YOU...
I give up.. Can someone with a Hauppauge WinTV_PVR150 with the Ir Blaster and Hauppayge remote tell me in BABY talk, how to set up...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 bda drivers ? DE
Tuner card drivers are either WDM or BDA, i would suggest looking at the tuner makers homepage for these drivers. BDA is just a standard interface for tuner drivers. WHQL just means it is microsoft certified drivers, its of no consequence whether or not the drivers are WHQL. What tuner are you trying to find a driver for?
Tuner card drivers are either WDM or BDA, i would suggest looking at the tuner makers homepage for these drivers. BDA is just a...
hey thanks for the help guys im gettin pretti confused though. i mean wats the WHQLed driver? is that the BDA driver im lookin...
Replies
Views
OK, will give a try. Will let you know whether it works or not. Thanks anyway. :)
OK, will give a try. Will let you know whether it works or not. Thanks anyway. :)
Area: Media Portal Program (Radio Module) MP Version: 0.2 RC2. Skin: BlueTwo. Windows Version: Windows XP Home Edition SP2. CPU...
Replies
Views
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2006-02-22) MediaPortal Skin: mce Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2) .NET CLR Version: 2.0.50727 DirectX Version: 4.09.00.0904 (9.0c) Audio Codec: DScaler Audio Decoder Video Codec: Mpeg2Dec Filter CPU Type: AMD Hammer Family - Model Semperon 2600+ - 1.8GHz Memory...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2006-02-22) MediaPortal Skin: mce Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2)...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2006-02-22) MediaPortal Skin: mce Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2)...
Replies
Views
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2006-02-22) MediaPortal Skin: mce Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2) .NET CLR Version: 2.0.50727 DirectX Version: 4.09.00.0904 (9.0c) Audio Codec: DScaler Audio Decoder Video Codec: Mpeg2Dec Filter CPU Type: AMD Hammer Family - Model Semperon 2600+ - 1.8GHz Memory...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Cant help with the ripping part but this filter here http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=82303&package_id=84797 will let you playback AVI/AC3 files using your dvd decoder codecs.
Cant help with the ripping part but this filter here http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=82303&package_id=84797...
I would like to encode DivX / XviD from my DVD collections with AC3 5.1 audio from the original DVD but not sure how to and what...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 no sound at all?! DE
Since its a software card, is there a little cable thats required to go from the tv card to the soundcard?
Since its a software card, is there a little cable thats required to go from the tv card to the soundcard?
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC1 (2005-09-01) MediaPortal Skin: mce Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Remote conflict DE
Yep i agree with Raven if the fire remote is unintentionally affecting the TV use the MCE remote. Sorry Raven started to write full answer and saw your reply on refresh :oops:
Yep i agree with Raven if the fire remote is unintentionally affecting the TV use the MCE remote. Sorry Raven started to write...
Hello everyone, I was about to buy a FireDTV-C, when i bumped into some posts in FireDTV forum, where customers refer their...
Replies
Views
I need a copy of the entire manual offline (downloaded to my PC) for a faster reference when using MP. I think it will be a good idea to have a pdf format (or something similar) for MP manual instead of connecting to the internet everytime I needed help or references.
I need a copy of the entire manual offline (downloaded to my PC) for a faster reference when using MP. I think it will be a good...
Hi, Does anyone knows where I can download the electronic manual (pdf) for Media Portal (latest version) ? Better yet if you...
Replies
Views
Solved Thank you so much for your help. The problem is now solved. It turned out that using a different firewire-port did the trick. Best Regards
Solved Thank you so much for your help. The problem is now solved. It turned out that using a different firewire-port did...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2005-12-16) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
Here's the link to the old .NET 1.1. Remember though, that the new versions of MP require .NET 2.0. The last release version that runs on .NET 1.1 was MP 0.1.3.0. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=262d25e3-f589-4842-8157-034d1e7cf3a3&displaylang=en Sam
Here's the link to the old .NET 1.1. Remember though, that the new versions of MP require .NET 2.0. The last release version that...
I'll follow along with the report thing: Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2005-12-16) MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
I've been using MP for a while now, and really like it for the most part. However, I have been having problems when playing a DVD. When I play a normal DVD in my DVD drive, about 75% of the time I can watch for about an hour or so, then it will freeze and lock up. Sometimes I'll let it run for a while longer, then get a "Windows...
I've been using MP for a while now, and really like it for the most part. However, I have been having problems when playing a DVD...
I've been using MP for a while now, and really like it for the most part. However, I have been having problems when playing a DVD...
Replies
Views
Done - moved thread from "Tips and Tricks" to "General Support", and changed the title to a question...
Done - moved thread from "Tips and Tricks" to "General Support", and changed the title to a question...
Have been searching the forums for some kind of "users manual" to the burner plugin. Where can I find info on how to use it...
Replies
Views
Area: Recording schedule MP Version: 0.2 RC2 w/ latest CVS Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel Celeron 2.66 Memory: 512MB Generic Motherboard Chipset: MSI P4MAM2-V Video Card: ATI Radeon 9600XT Video Card Driver: Catalyst 05.10 Video Card Resolution: 1024x768 Video Render Type: VMR9 Video Codec Type &...
Area: Recording schedule MP Version: 0.2 RC2 w/ latest CVS Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel Celeron...
Area: Recording schedule MP Version: 0.2 RC2 w/ latest CVS Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel Celeron...
Replies
Views
I wish new users would read the sticky's... See the support template DMAN
I wish new users would read the sticky's... See the support template DMAN
Hello, i have this card on my htpc, and i want to use it with mediaportal. Is it possible? in the compatibility list i don't find...
Replies
Views
Since a few CVS's there is a new x10 Remote tab available in the remote node of the confguration application. After checking the "Use x10 remote" checkbox my remote control works like a charm. The InputDeviceMapper is not needed anymore. G.
Since a few CVS's there is a new x10 Remote tab available in the remote node of the confguration application. After checking the...
Hi all, Since showshifter is in liquidation I have been looking for alternatives. It'll be a nice change to try media portal...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MY TV Crash DE
MANY THANKS! Problem solved! Thankyou so much MyTv now works perfectly now all thats left is for me to configure my remote & I have an all singin all dancing HPTC for nowt Media Potal is fantastic! Thanks again you've made me extremely happy :D
MANY THANKS! Problem solved! Thankyou so much MyTv now works perfectly now all thats left is for me to configure my remote & I...
Hey, I wonder if anyone can help. I'm using RC2 with a Twinhan MagicBox Pro. Setup seemed pretty intuative, had to...
Replies
Views
Hi! I recorded several movies with an older Version of MediaPortal. The format was *.TS and was recorded over DVB-T. In the RC2 the File format changed to dvr-ms. Now, I can't see the files anymore in MediaPortal. Is there a possibility to watch these old movies in MP or compress them? Thanks, Barthi
Hi! I recorded several movies with an older Version of MediaPortal. The format was *.TS and was recorded over DVB-T. In the RC2...
Hi! I recorded several movies with an older Version of MediaPortal. The format was *.TS and was recorded over DVB-T. In the RC2...
Replies
Views
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2006-02-19) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo1280x720 Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2) .NET CLR Version: 2.0.50727 DirectX Version: 4.09.00.0904 (9.0c) Audio Codec: NVIDIA Audio Decoder Video Codec: MPeg2Dec Filter CPU Type: AMD Athlon XP 2800+ Memory: 2 GB Motherboard...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2006-02-19) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo1280x720 Windows Version...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2006-02-19) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo1280x720 Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2006-02-19) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2) .NET CLR Version: 2.0.50727 DirectX Version: 4.09.00.0904 (9.0c) Audio Codec: MPEG/AC3/DTS/LPCM Audio Decoder Video Codec: Mpeg2Dec Filter CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 - 3.20GHz Memory: 1 GB...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2006-02-19) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2006-02-19) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Thumbnails support DE
hi guys, sorry for my bad english :D but i have a question....i have a lot of anime and movies....they are stored in separated folders. i'm a maniac of order :D and i use small pics on each anime's folder....i have to select the option "large icons" or "small icons" to view the Thumbnails of folders....but if i enter in a folder...
hi guys, sorry for my bad english :D but i have a question....i have a lot of anime and movies....they are stored in separated...
hi guys, sorry for my bad english :D but i have a question....i have a lot of anime and movies....they are stored in separated...
Replies
Views
I thinks it's thanks the patch submitted here; http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=13074 I had already tried the other recommended fixes, including the MCE files fix. With no success. It's possible the other fixes are still required, but ever since the CVS with ziphnors code included...
I thinks it's thanks the patch submitted here; http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=13074...
I thinks it's thanks the patch submitted here; http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=13074...
Replies
Views
Area: Media Portal Program MP Version: 0.2 RC2 Skin: mce/BkueTwo Windows Version: WinXP PRO SP2 Buils 2600 CPU Type: Intel Celeron D 2.8 GHz Memory: 1 GB (2 x 512MB) Motherboard Chipset: Asus Pundit Video Card: Integrated (SIS 651, 64 MB RAM) Video Card Driver: 6.14.10.3680 Video Card Resolution: 800 x 600 (used on standard...
Area: Media Portal Program MP Version: 0.2 RC2 Skin: mce/BkueTwo Windows Version: WinXP PRO SP2 Buils 2600 CPU Type: Intel...
Area: Media Portal Program MP Version: 0.2 RC2 Skin: mce/BkueTwo Windows Version: WinXP PRO SP2 Buils 2600 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
I am using the compress option to convert DVR-MS to MPEG2. According to what people have said here earlier i gather that no recompression is taking place, its simply extracting the MPEG2 content from the DVR-MS file. I had a DVB recording of "The Abyss", a full length movie, which took up 3GB as a DVR-MS file, after the conversion...
I am using the compress option to convert DVR-MS to MPEG2. According to what people have said here earlier i gather that no...
I am using the compress option to convert DVR-MS to MPEG2. According to what people have said here earlier i gather that no...
Replies
Views
I think i could do it but i thought as its a fairly common card they might have the needed information already, i would have posted in the proper forum but i didn't know what type of card this was being dvbt mainly. Could a mod please move this thread to the correct forum? Thanks! :wink:
I think i could do it but i thought as its a fairly common card they might have the needed information already, i would have posted...
I have a Compro VideoMate DVB-T200 and while its mainly for DVB is has the option for S-Video or Composite connections, i keep...
Replies
Views
I'm running MP 2.0 RC2 with cvs-02-18-2006--16-04. I am unable to autotune any radio-channels. There was an update to MP regarding FireDTV on the 8. Feb: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/news/global/digital_everywhere_and_mediaportal_update.html Would this mean you can't use the newer cvs's without the new code from Digital...
I'm running MP 2.0 RC2 with cvs-02-18-2006--16-04. I am unable to autotune any radio-channels. There was an update to MP...
I'm running MP 2.0 RC2 with cvs-02-18-2006--16-04. I am unable to autotune any radio-channels. There was an update to MP...
Replies
Views
Hi, Both my PVR-500MCE and the PVR-150MCE I bought previously came without remote. Sometimes they're bundled with a remote, sometimes not (YMMV). And, the difference between the PVR-150 retail version and the PVR-150MCE is that the regular PVR-150 doesn't have radio, while the PVR-150MCE isn't (always) bundled with a (MCE)...
Hi, Both my PVR-500MCE and the PVR-150MCE I bought previously came without remote. Sometimes they're bundled with a remote...
i'm thinking about ordering this tomorrow...
Replies
Views
Ok I found the problem, I had to changed the video rendering option from VMR7 to VMR9 :)
Ok I found the problem, I had to changed the video rendering option from VMR7 to VMR9 :)
When I click on the TV display in the center of the My TV page (to make it go fullscreen) Media Portal locks up. The TV display...
Replies
Views
i'm using win2003 because I need to have the system available from 2 user at the same time (local and remote) but if my 300i doesn't work i've to use winxp :cry: :cry: the template: Area: Other MP Version: 0.1.3.0 Skin: mce Windows Version: windows 2003 server + sp1 CPU Type: Intel Celeron D 2.4 ghz Memory: 512 ddr...
i'm using win2003 because I need to have the system available from 2 user at the same time (local and remote) but if my 300i...
Hi.. this is my first message in this forum i'm trying to use the pinnacle 300i with windows 2003 server but without any results...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom