General Support (94 Viewers)

Post problems you have when using MediaPortal, or pre installation questions in here.
MP1 MP2 sliced TV display? DE
yeah :) "tearing" .. could be.. so thats the prove that my english far from beeing perfekt: did not thought about that expression.. I will give it a try.. Thanks
yeah :) "tearing" .. could be.. so thats the prove that my english far from beeing perfekt: did not thought about that...
I tried the search, but did not know for which keywords to serach. When watching TV (no matter which codec) and there is (fast)...
Replies
Views
Hi It does not seem to help. Yesterday I saw the same kind of missing GUI refresh I don’t know if this has anything thing to do with this. But in the GUI setting menu (where you can change scroll speed and fps) I can change the number for fps but the number that shows the real fps always shows 0.0fps.
Hi It does not seem to help. Yesterday I saw the same kind of missing GUI refresh I don’t know if this has anything thing...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2006-02-11) MediaPortal Skin: mce Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 SkyStar 2 Support DE
hi jf2020, this is my config! I use MP mostly to record tv shows and to watch them later, and I always use ss2 to record, and is working fine! I record only from hotbird 13E bye ammm Area: Media Portal Program MP Version: 0.2.0 RC2 Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: PIV 3GHz Memory: 1x 512MB...
hi jf2020, this is my config! I use MP mostly to record tv shows and to watch them later, and I always use ss2 to record, and is...
Not really a question more a comment. Great to see several bugs squished for this card in the cvs dated today (08/02). I've got...
Replies
Views
Hi, do not know for sure, but please check your CPU usage. The GeForce4 is no DX9 card. So your CPU has much more to do (render GUI). Try to lower your resolution (800x600). HTH, Flip.
Hi, do not know for sure, but please check your CPU usage. The GeForce4 is no DX9 card. So your CPU has much more to do...
Hello I have a MSI MEGA 180 with MCE. I have installed the codex as in tips and tricks, the one about the elgard muxer. I'm...
Replies
Views
Fixed? Ok, sleep be damned! I think I fixed it myself. When you go into the setup progam, and look at the cards themselves, neither of them had any channels assigned. Once I assigned all channels to both cards, things were good to go. Odd, to say the least. Tim
Fixed? Ok, sleep be damned! I think I fixed it myself. When you go into the setup progam, and look at the cards themselves...
Hello, I've just got done installing media portal for the first time, and have gotten the EPG all setup and going (whew!). I'm...
Replies
Views
Your video card is more than sufficient, so VMR9 should work fine for you. Chances are because there is only 1 option for the video renderer, they have probably removed the option all together, so it will use VMR9 only.
Your video card is more than sufficient, so VMR9 should work fine for you. Chances are because there is only 1 option for the video...
Hi , i realy like mediaportal but.. It doesn`t matter witch movieplayer i get to play movies (nvidia`s nstant media, mediaplayer...
Replies
Views
1: There is no VMR7 in vmr9.log. (Also there is no vmr7.log). 2: I don't have that option! 3: ok 5: worth a try 2+5: I'll kick out the current version and try the csv. (That's a project for the weekend.)
1: There is no VMR7 in vmr9.log. (Also there is no vmr7.log). 2: I don't have that option! 3: ok 5: worth a try 2+5...
I'm totally new to everything ith HTPC, so please bare with me. Area: Media portal Program Ver: mp 0.2.0 RC1 OS: XP pro SP2...
Replies
Views
something better. I see the video but unable to listen audio. Unable to autotune... error.log: 15/02/2006 0.26.08 Unable to load the web browser plugin, verify that Mozilla ActiveX Control is installed 15/02/2006 0.26.08 Unable to load the web browser plugin, verify that Mozilla ActiveX Control is installed 15/02/2006 0.26.14...
something better. I see the video but unable to listen audio. Unable to autotune... error.log: 15/02/2006 0.26.08 Unable to...
now i'm trying to use MP with the ATi ehome wonder. These are the logs: mediaportal log: 14/02/2006 19.43.20 Mediaportal is...
Replies
Views
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2006-02-14) MediaPortal Skin: MetalMedia Windows Version: Windows XP (Szervizcsomag 2) .NET CLR Version: 2.0.50727 DirectX Version: 4.09.00.0904 (9.0c) Audio Codec: Ulead MPEG Audio Decoder Video Codec: Mpeg2Dec Filter CPU Type: Intel Celeron - 3.06GHz Memory: 511...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2006-02-14) MediaPortal Skin: MetalMedia Windows Version: Windows...
Hi, I have applied the latest cvs and I have configured the tvcard. When I watch the TV, the picture and the sound are fine but...
Replies
Views
Usually it should work. I know that a PVR150 MCE and a PVR 500 MCE is possible together.
Usually it should work. I know that a PVR150 MCE and a PVR 500 MCE is possible together.
Ive already got a 350 and am thinking of getting a 500. Would it be possible to run them on the same machine?
Replies
Views
I have also a fly dvb-t, with this works input composite in mediaportal? thanks
I have also a fly dvb-t, with this works input composite in mediaportal? thanks
blank to all I have a card Terratec Cinergy 1400 Dvb-t, the use with mediaportal. as far as the tv the problem works enough well...
Replies
Views
I happily use a DVI-HDMI cable. It is costly ($100 for about 6 feet), but works great for me. ***Disclaimer*** If you use one and blow up your TV, computer, walls, car or neighbor's house. Please don't blame me :)
I happily use a DVI-HDMI cable. It is costly ($100 for about 6 feet), but works great for me. ***Disclaimer*** If you use one...
Ok, I have my HTPC pretty much built. I am connected to my TV (JVC HDTV "ready" with HDMI connector) using S-Video from my XFX...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
MP1 MP2 Compro T300 Remote DE
I have only being playing with MP for 3 days now and only got my compro card yesterday - so far the quality of stuff on here is amazing - fornd the answer to the question above on another post - see...
I have only being playing with MP for 3 days now and only got my compro card yesterday - so far the quality of stuff on here is...
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but can i use my Compro T300 remote to control Media Portal? If not, i also have a creative...
Replies
Views
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2005-12-16) MediaPortal Skin: mce Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2) .NET CLR Version: 2.0 DirectX Version: 9.0c Audio Codec: ffdshow Audio Decoder Video Codec: InterVideo Video Decoder CPU Type: Intel Pentium 2.0GHz Memory: 1 GB Motherboard: DiGiMatrix (ASUS) TV...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2005-12-16) MediaPortal Skin: mce Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2)...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2005-12-16) MediaPortal Skin: mce Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2)...
Replies
Views
Every few days I watch the Mediaportal homepage and see that some new and exciting features are added. Thats really fantastic and the developers are very fast. But I want to know if all these new features go directly into the new CVS which is going to be the final 0.2? Dont understand me wrong. I love this project. But with...
Every few days I watch the Mediaportal homepage and see that some new and exciting features are added. Thats really fantastic and...
I dont really want to know when the next version will be comming. I just want to know if there will be a RC3 or the "final" 0.2.0 ?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 amatör DE
Yes.
Yes.
can i use RADEON ATI X850 width the MediaPortal
Replies
Views
Hello to everyone, i'm using media portal 0.1.3.0. i've been using it for a very long time. in fact it is the only media solution i use on a daily basis. my problem is that my old crt monitor is broken and i'm planing on hopping onto the tft bandwagon. currently my eye is on a 16:10 tft with a 1440x900 resolution. thats cool because...
Hello to everyone, i'm using media portal 0.1.3.0. i've been using it for a very long time. in fact it is the only media solution...
Hello to everyone, i'm using media portal 0.1.3.0. i've been using it for a very long time. in fact it is the only media solution...
Replies
Views
i used the latest CVS release instead of RC2
i used the latest CVS release instead of RC2
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2) .NET...
Replies
Views
Its because it detected the new files in the folder you pointed it to. If it still lists the tv shows (in their old location and doesnt work) you can use sqlite browser to edit the location and it will be all back. If the info isnt still there, youll have to hand type it out again in sqlite browser.
Its because it detected the new files in the folder you pointed it to. If it still lists the tv shows (in their old location and...
I have a problem with the list of recorded TV. I recently moved all my recordings from the default folder to D:\TV (a new larger...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Output of Video DE
You will need to use VMR9 renderless (if you are using RC2 or older, as Overlay, what your using now doesnt support multi monitor setups) as the video renderer.
You will need to use VMR9 renderless (if you are using RC2 or older, as Overlay, what your using now doesnt support multi monitor...
Hello All i am glad to be a mediaportal user however my dilema is i output my video to my TV via the graphics card using s-video...
Replies
Views
A search would have told you - there are plenty of threads floating around on the keyboard.
A search would have told you - there are plenty of threads floating around on the keyboard.
Is there any way to use the new microsoft remote keyboard (for Win XP Media Center) in MediaPortal?
Replies
Views
A
Hi, you have to install the Haali Media Splitter: http://haali.cs.msu.ru/mkv/ Then only one stream is played and in the MCE skin youn can switch the streams as Brainscanner described. Do not know, why this has been taken out of the BlueTwo skin. Works on my machine without problems. :) HTH, Flip.
Hi, you have to install the Haali Media Splitter: http://haali.cs.msu.ru/mkv/ Then only one stream is played and in the MCE...
I like to record my dvd's to AVI's with two audio channels generally the main audio and then the director's comments. In Media...
Replies
Views
It's in the configuration not in MP itself.
It's in the configuration not in MP itself.
Hi Everyone, I've searched the forums but can't find any info on the recent option "Select channel by index" added to the CVS...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 pvr usb2 remote DE
This fixed it !!! Thanx http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=75707#75707
This fixed it !!! Thanx http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=75707#75707
Hi Im having prob's with my Hauppauge PVR USB2 remote in MP. I have searched the forum for a solution and there is alot of things...
Replies
Views
wertzui thanks for the reply, Finally guide is in sync. Cleared the guide DB and applied -48 hours timezone compensation in MP setup. Are you using OzTiVo for your guide? What settings have you needed to apply? Anybody else have the same problems?
wertzui thanks for the reply, Finally guide is in sync. Cleared the guide DB and applied -48 hours timezone compensation in MP...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2006-02-09) MediaPortal Skin: Razor Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=28159
http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=28159
Hi, i m currently running MP with an GeForce 4 MX graphic card. Would it make sense to switch to a better one? (When yes: Which...
Replies
Views
Fixed! Everything's fine again: Deinstalled everything and started again with RC0.2! Now everything works fine again. People wanting to use more than 1 TV card should not use the CVS versions after 22.01.06! Thx to Brocklander!
Fixed! Everything's fine again: Deinstalled everything and started again with RC0.2! Now everything works fine again. People...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2006-02-04) MediaPortal Skin: mce Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2)...
Replies
Views
I have a scientific atlanta explorer 3250 cable box and sa2000 remote that came with it. I am using timewarner cable in Kansas City, MO, USA. The mce irblaster (phillips euro version) came with two blaster ports and the irblaster plugin software sees it and appears to learn from the remote. but when I tell it to test, it does...
I have a scientific atlanta explorer 3250 cable box and sa2000 remote that came with it. I am using timewarner cable in Kansas...
I have a scientific atlanta explorer 3250 cable box and sa2000 remote that came with it. I am using timewarner cable in Kansas...
Replies
Views
I have managed to get these cards working together. I do believe that, as I guessed above, the problem is with identically named yet incompatible filters being used by these cards. By editing the .inf files before installing the driver I was able to modify the friendly name of one set of filters so there was no conflict. Now I am able...
I have managed to get these cards working together. I do believe that, as I guessed above, the problem is with identically named...
Ater returning my Fusion Dual digital because of problems with the USB tuner, I decided instead to pick up a Fusion Plus and a Lite...
Replies
Views
Simple answer: No, that's not possible. Those remote buttons do not send keystrokes, so you can't use those keystrokes, cause they do not exist. :wink:
Simple answer: No, that's not possible. Those remote buttons do not send keystrokes, so you can't use those keystrokes, cause they...
I'd like to use Mediaportal with HIP to control others applications on my pcht but without the Mykey Plugin to access directly to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom