General Support (160 Viewers)

Post problems you have when using MediaPortal, or pre installation questions in here.
I have the exact same problem as Alexz66. Pressing "ignore" doesnt help, as the autoscan doesnt find any channels afterwards. I have a Diseqc 4 in 1 switch for 192E, 282E and 13E. This setup works perfectly in mytheatre (shipped with the FiredTV) Please let me know if I can help to test this solution! This diseqc support will be...
I have the exact same problem as Alexz66. Pressing "ignore" doesnt help, as the autoscan doesnt find any channels afterwards. I...
Support for the FireDTV Diseqc commands was just what I was waiting for, so I installed CVS Build 2006-2-11 and re-configured my...
Replies
Views
:mrgreen:
:mrgreen:
Hi I have some application that uses the ir.exe from Hauppauge, and works fine. But my problem is that when Hauppauge remote is...
Replies
Views
mPod, you are absolutely correct, SHOW_GUI is working fine and I don't need PREVIOUS_MENU, but this button is programmed and sometimes my wife would press it by mistake and we lose control of the video. If I don't map PREVIOUS_MENU at all, then I can't navigate in main GUI mode back to main menu. Can it be fixed such that...
mPod, you are absolutely correct, SHOW_GUI is working fine and I don't need PREVIOUS_MENU, but this button is programmed and...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2006-02-10) MediaPortal Skin: mce Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2)...
Replies
Views
That's what I was after. I knew I was missing something simple. :oops: Thanks :D
That's what I was after. I knew I was missing something simple. :oops: Thanks :D
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2006-02-08 ) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
And there would be my problem. Im going to be using a 1280x720 HDTV, and i dont think ill find a small touchscreen with that resolution :) Im afraid i would be unable to use clone mode if i had say a 800x600 lcd and a 1280x720p TV unless the LCD view could just be scaled down(it doesnt have to look pretty ).
And there would be my problem. Im going to be using a 1280x720 HDTV, and i dont think ill find a small touchscreen with that...
Hi, I convinced my gf to let the HTPC handle everything, including all music and radio playback. We have all our CD's stored on...
Replies
Views
It seems that MP tries to change audio stream now but every time i change audio strem, the channel goes mute... The only stream that works is the default stream regardless of codecs or anything else... even if i remove the audio pids completley from the channel config it still detects the streams in some way or they are configurated...
It seems that MP tries to change audio stream now but every time i change audio strem, the channel goes mute... The only stream...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2006-02-03) MediaPortal Skin: mce Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2)...
Replies
Views
Hi, I tried PVR-Scheduler as well, but it was quite tricky to find the correct values, the issue was that in Windows I got the correct values after setting them, but that did not work after a reboot, so I decided to go with Powerscheduler. Using Hibernation did not change anything. The PC still would require an alarm to wakeup...
Hi, I tried PVR-Scheduler as well, but it was quite tricky to find the correct values, the issue was that in Windows I got the...
Area: Plugins MP Version: 0.1.3.0 Skin: MCE Windows Version: Windows XP SP-2 CPU Type: AMD Sempron 2200+, 1.5GHz Memory: 1GB...
Replies
Views
I'm a windsurfer from Gothenburg so these are a bit wind-oriented: 8) I don't give any promises how they will look on the My Weather page... Only a quick selection: http://www.svt.se/vader/sat/satmax.anim.gif http://www.oso.chalmers.se/~weather/windspeed.gif http://www.oso.chalmers.se/~weather/winddirection.gif...
I'm a windsurfer from Gothenburg so these are a bit wind-oriented: 8) I don't give any promises how they will look on the My...
Any one have some god links for sweden ??
Replies
Views
Hi Need a little help setting up the MCE remote to switch channels on Freeview Box. I have Media Portal up and running (RC2) and it works well (Thanks guys), but have been unable to figure out how to use IRBlaster to switch channels on the Freeview box. I have tuners setup for local channels and using one of the composite inputs...
Hi Need a little help setting up the MCE remote to switch channels on Freeview Box. I have Media Portal up and running (RC2) and...
Hi Need a little help setting up the MCE remote to switch channels on Freeview Box. I have Media Portal up and running (RC2) and...
Replies
Views
720x576 is usually recommended for 4:3 PAL TVs although it's not really a 4:3 resolution, it's 5:4. For widescreen PAL, try 1024x576@50Hz, that's 16:9.
720x576 is usually recommended for 4:3 PAL TVs although it's not really a 4:3 resolution, it's 5:4. For widescreen PAL, try...
Hi, am sure this has been discussed before but i could not find anything with the search. I am running a Geforce MX2 using...
Replies
Views
Area: Autotune MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2006-02-10) MediaPortal Skin: mce Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2) .NET CLR Version: 2.0.50727 DirectX Version: 4.09.00.0904 (9.0c) Audio Codec: InterVideo Audio Decoder Video Codec: InterVideo Video Decoder CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 3000+ Memory: 511 MB Motherboard: A8N-E...
Area: Autotune MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2006-02-10) MediaPortal Skin: mce Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2) .NET CLR...
Area: Autotune MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2006-02-10) MediaPortal Skin: mce Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2) .NET CLR...
Replies
Views
Maybe this helps: http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11951&highlight=
Maybe this helps: http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11951&highlight=
Well all, the topic pretty much says it! I can't seem to get the internal DVD player to use a decent aspect ratio. "Normal,"...
Replies
Views
Is that your issue? See this post, for example: Solution: Enter dummy channels.
Is that your issue? See this post, for example: Solution: Enter dummy channels.
Ok all, I've got an odd problem going on... When I use the EPG, or the chan+ chan- buttons all is well.. but when I try to...
Replies
Views
Well I don't actually use it myself - which may answer your question. I did find some differences in how well it worked between tv, movies and dvd . For movies (xvids) I use ffdshow anyway - so get post-processing already. Applying it twice in the graph isn't very nice, and really doesn't help CPU usage! About stability - it just...
Well I don't actually use it myself - which may answer your question. I did find some differences in how well it worked between...
Select postprocessing. Open graphedit. See that ffdshow filter is added but not linked into the graph. Go to the properties for...
Replies
Views
The X850 is more than fast enough for media portal. If you already have one then no need to buy something else. If you are looking at buying one consider giving the X1### series a look because they add the Avivo technology.
The X850 is more than fast enough for media portal. If you already have one then no need to buy something else. If you are...
can i use this card for the Media Portal
Replies
Views
I have same problem using SerialUIR interface with TIRA-USB and TIRA driver mapped to COM3. If PREVIOUS_MENU command is sent during video playback, control is lost until video is finished playing. I will collect more info tonight and submit a template and log. NOTE: I don't have Divx installed at all, I have xvid plugin. It...
I have same problem using SerialUIR interface with TIRA-USB and TIRA driver mapped to COM3. If PREVIOUS_MENU command is sent...
Area: Media Portal Hardware MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2006-01-23) MediaPortal Skin: MetalMedia Windows Version: Windows...
Replies
Views
Hi, Thanks Jetboy - that answers both questions. I can see an interesting weekend ahead! Best wishes, David
Hi, Thanks Jetboy - that answers both questions. I can see an interesting weekend ahead! Best wishes, David
Area: Media Portal Program Synopsis:: I am trying to record TV -> save to disc -> VCD or DVD I think I have figured out how...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Adjust tv picture DE
Actually, yes! I've got the black bar on the left with the Elecard MPEG-2 Decoder and the the PVR150-MCE card, but I haven't yet found the time to look into it.
Actually, yes! I've got the black bar on the left with the Elecard MPEG-2 Decoder and the the PVR150-MCE card, but I haven't yet...
When choosing Nvidia, Intervideo or Mpeg2 codec in my tv, I get a black bar at the left side. In my tv menu with the small screen...
Replies
Views
Hi. I hvae used this card with 1.3.0. I didnt copy any Capturecarddefinitions file. Try to install it without doing this. Also switch drivers to 1.2.1.9 or 1.2.2.0. Those works with earlier versions of MP (Pre 0.2.0 RC2). One thing i know works, is 0.2.0 RC1 with 1.2.2.0 drivers, and not copying that file. Im using this config...
Hi. I hvae used this card with 1.3.0. I didnt copy any Capturecarddefinitions file. Try to install it without doing this. Also...
I'm a newby to this forum and to the media portal site. I've looked and found lots of information, but not any clear-cut-and dry...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Card support? DE
Hi Neil, You'r cards are not supported at the moment, or so it looks at least. The Medion entries are indeed your two tuners. These are hybrid, which means you can use them for analog and DVB both. Now, Mediaportal should recognise the DVB part as a DVB card and the analog part as an analog card. If you get everything working...
Hi Neil, You'r cards are not supported at the moment, or so it looks at least. The Medion entries are indeed your two tuners...
Thank you to everyone for your help to date. The components I have found in control panel under audio, video etc are...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Channel Changing DE
Allright, thanks guys, just got it working ;)
Allright, thanks guys, just got it working ;)
I'm not sure how this happend, but when i press a button on my remote to change from up to down on a channel i'll get a list of...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Dvico dvb-t usb tuner (1 Viewer) DE
I'm trying to get this USB tuner working with MediaPortal. Problem is that I cannot for the life of me get the BDA drivers installed...(couldn't see any posts about this issue on here...) Following dvico's instructions doesn't work because the BDA driver isn't listed to start with, installing from the CD doesn't install the...
I'm trying to get this USB tuner working with MediaPortal. Problem is that I cannot for the life of me get the BDA drivers...
I'm trying to get this USB tuner working with MediaPortal. Problem is that I cannot for the life of me get the BDA drivers...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Playing from HD DE
What version of MediaPortal are you using, and what DVD navigator and codec? I had a similar problem once but i cant remember what i did to solve it.
What version of MediaPortal are you using, and what DVD navigator and codec? I had a similar problem once but i cant remember what...
I cannot get movies i have ripped to play. The files are video_ts i can navigate to the file but no go on the playing. What am i...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Dazzle DVC90 DE
I have a dazzle dvc90 video capture device (usb2) connected to a variety of video signal inputs (DTV decoder, VHS player, camcorder etc). Can anyone tell me if this will work with mediaportal?
I have a dazzle dvc90 video capture device (usb2) connected to a variety of video signal inputs (DTV decoder, VHS player, camcorder...
I have a dazzle dvc90 video capture device (usb2) connected to a variety of video signal inputs (DTV decoder, VHS player, camcorder...
Replies
Views
ATi added software support for DirectX 9 to the 92xx series and the 9100 IGP. My parent's machine uses the 9100 and VMR 9 works fine on it.
ATi added software support for DirectX 9 to the 92xx series and the 9100 IGP. My parent's machine uses the 9100 and VMR 9 works...
Hello, I just bought a Shuttle Zen ST62k with only one PCI card (For my Hauppauge150mce) and built in Graphics Radeon 9100 IGP...
Replies
Views
Audio Video Components via Control Panel Thank you to everyone! The components I have found are: Audio codecs Legacy Audio drivers Legacy Video Capture Devices Logitech Mic (Communicate STX) Media control devices Medion SAA7131, hybrid capture device 1 Medion SAA 7131, hybrid capture device 2 Realtek High definition...
Audio Video Components via Control Panel Thank you to everyone! The components I have found are: Audio codecs Legacy Audio...
Dear All, I am sorry but I feel a complete amateur. I have successfully installed MP version 2 and am having problems setting...
Replies
Views
pinnacle analog audio try pluging in a cd audo cable form the pinnacle card to the motherbourd CD-IN.
pinnacle analog audio try pluging in a cd audo cable form the pinnacle card to the motherbourd CD-IN.
Hi I have a problem with my pinnacle 300i and mediaportal. I can not make it show channels in analogue mode, but I think it might...
Replies
Views
I have no memory leaks after cvs 070206 ,thanks... but remote is dead...
I have no memory leaks after cvs 070206 ,thanks... but remote is dead...
Area: MyTV MP Version: 0.2 RC2 cvs up to 060204 Skin: standard Windows Version:english winxp sp2 "hotfix 896626 ,885222" CPU...
Replies
Views
Again, PLEASE don't discuss any software in theses forums that are illegal in some countries. All said, thread closed.
Again, PLEASE don't discuss any software in theses forums that are illegal in some countries. All said, thread closed.
Am considering Media Portal - Not impressed with MCE. Will MP play AAC songs (iTunes)? Search seems to indicate only with an...
Replies
Views
Hi Found out that the noise on the CD input only is there when the Mediaportal crashes. If it is terminated correctly it will turnof or set the pinnacle card in an non noise mode. Hence the solution to the problem is to activate the CD input permanently... Regards...
Hi Found out that the noise on the CD input only is there when the Mediaportal crashes. If it is terminated correctly it will...
Hi I have a Pinnacle 300i which is connected to the CD audio input on my motherboard (ASUS P5AD2 with realtek audio). I can see...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom