General Support (65 Viewers)

Post problems you have when using MediaPortal, or pre installation questions in here.
I'm aware of the stretch, normal, original, etc. options. What I'm referring to is a custom zoom setting.
I'm aware of the stretch, normal, original, etc. options. What I'm referring to is a custom zoom setting.
Im curious if there's anyway to get Mediaportal to zoom or panscan video. I often use bsplayer, and the pan scan option is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Auto Tuning DE
Any reason why auto tune is so painfully slow in CVS since 0.2.0 RC2? Can take up to 15 minutes or more and does not always find channels. Any thoughts?
Any reason why auto tune is so painfully slow in CVS since 0.2.0 RC2? Can take up to 15 minutes or more and does not always find...
Any reason why auto tune is so painfully slow in CVS since 0.2.0 RC2? Can take up to 15 minutes or more and does not always find...
Replies
Views
i've always wanted to do be able to do this as well.
i've always wanted to do be able to do this as well.
Is there a way that I can launch an external program straight from the main menu. I have looked at the programs plugin and set it...
Replies
Views
Guess I just lucked out recently because I am using one from 01/30 and most stated problems have vanished ... except for the dvd menu issues. I also switched to the nvidia stuff so that could be involved ... so many variables it's a tech support nightmare. Guess thats why Microsoft has their standard hardware requirements fot Media...
Guess I just lucked out recently because I am using one from 01/30 and most stated problems have vanished ... except for the dvd...
Area: MediaPortal program MP Version: Last CVS Skin: Blue2 Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD 64 Memory: 1GB...
Replies
Views
I assume you mean this card... http://www.msicomputer.com/product/p_spec.asp?model=Theater_550PRO&class=vga In answers to your questions 1. No you don't need to install cyberlink. 2. Thats the latest test version - yes. 3. You'll need Mozilla if going to try the web browser plugin 4. If think you mean decoder & MP ships with...
I assume you mean this card... http://www.msicomputer.com/product/p_spec.asp?model=Theater_550PRO&class=vga In answers to your...
Evening everyone. I just bought a msi 550pro should be here by the end of this comming week. I've looked at gb-pvr and this...
Replies
Views
Have you tried removing all the tvguide database data in setup and then importing them inside the tvguide?
Have you tried removing all the tvguide database data in setup and then importing them inside the tvguide?
Area: Media Portal Program : Tvguide MP Version: 2.0RC2 SVS as of 28/12 Skin: Project X Windows Version: XP SP2 most hotfixes...
Replies
Views
Sounds like you have only S1 mode enabled - S3 is the mode you need. Have a scan through this thread - it has some information on getting a PC to use S3 mode for Standby.
Sounds like you have only S1 mode enabled - S3 is the mode you need. Have a scan through this thread - it has some information on...
Hello, the standby just doesnt work. For some reason he only shutsdown the harddrive. All fans are still working. Any...
Replies
Views
G
Fixed! There is NO sound with the Intervideo7 Audio Decoder There is normal sound using the DScaler Audio Decoder So it must be something special. Anyone care to take a look at it?
Fixed! There is NO sound with the Intervideo7 Audio Decoder There is normal sound using the DScaler Audio Decoder So it must...
Hi, I'm completly new here, I would like te build a HTPC with captures the digital signal from our local DVB-C-supplier TV-Home...
Replies
Views
Maybe this post will help you! http://www.nforcershq.com/forum/mon-dec-05-2005-1028-pm-vp527012.html
Maybe this post will help you! http://www.nforcershq.com/forum/mon-dec-05-2005-1028-pm-vp527012.html
I am currently running 0.1.3.0 of MP and have everything working great w/t one exception. The volume can only be controlled by...
Replies
Views
I got my MCE-remote bundled to a Hauppauge PVR-500. From what I found out, it seems to be a MCE-2005-Remote (not back-light, but still 4 coloured buttons), but there was only 1 ir-blaster-cord in the package - wich unfortunately seems to be normal... But my IR-receiver still has 2 connectors for IR-blasters. Is it possible to buy...
I got my MCE-remote bundled to a Hauppauge PVR-500. From what I found out, it seems to be a MCE-2005-Remote (not back-light, but...
I got my MCE-remote bundled to a Hauppauge PVR-500. From what I found out, it seems to be a MCE-2005-Remote (not back-light, but...
Replies
Views
The IR receiver is part of the "box"/capture card that connects via USB2. See pic:
The IR receiver is part of the "box"/capture card that connects via USB2. See pic:
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2006-01-19) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
Whenever i enter my TV and turn the TV feature on, in the mini-tv screen it will start to flicker and on and off in a fast motion. When i'm in full screen mode it's totally perfect, but then when I exit full screen mode it will crash. Specs Intel P4 3.0e Nvidia 6800LE Sound Blaster Live 5.1 Pinnacle PCTV
Whenever i enter my TV and turn the TV feature on, in the mini-tv screen it will start to flicker and on and off in a fast motion...
Whenever i enter my TV and turn the TV feature on, in the mini-tv screen it will start to flicker and on and off in a fast motion...
Replies
Views
Are you refering to the trouble mentioned here: http://www.firedtv.com/Forums/tabid/311/forumid/26/postid/608/view/topic/Default.aspx So this is still unsolved, from the above thread it seemed like they were working on it? Guess id better try the Twinhan as well, im pretty sure my cable provider doesnt exactly have spare...
Are you refering to the trouble mentioned here...
Hi, Im about to switch from analog to digital cable TV and im trying to choose between the Twinhan Cab CI and the...
Replies
Views
thank you, i´ve posted in his forum and wait for the answer (i use the newest CVS ... ) thank you wunschkind
thank you, i´ve posted in his forum and wait for the answer (i use the newest CVS ... ) thank you wunschkind
hi, i´m trying to playback a dvd in the mp internal dvd-player. the playback of the movie is jerky and sometimes i have trouble...
Replies
Views
Hi, It will not output SCART-RGB out without fiddling. You can set timing and frequencies through the supplied software (no powerstrip needed), but a normal SRT TV requires a Sync Signal where both vertical and Horizontal Sync are combined which NVIDIA does not support. For this you need to solder 3 restistors and 1 transistor...
Hi, It will not output SCART-RGB out without fiddling. You can set timing and frequencies through the supplied software (no...
hello. Does the integrated graphic card from the Asus A8N-VM CSM motherboard support rgb out that crt tv can handle with an rgb/vga...
Replies
Views
Broadcast Driver Architecture (BDA) I just had a look at manufactures site http://www.msi.com.tw/program/support/driver/dvr/spt_dvr_list.php?part=10&kind=34&CHIP=1&COM=&Page=2&num=0 and your card divers say that it supports MCE2005 , this uses Broadcast Driver Architecture (BDA). So hopefully it will work for u.. I’ve also found...
Broadcast Driver Architecture (BDA) I just had a look at manufactures site...
Evening everyone. I just bought a msi 550pro should be here by the end of this comming week. I've looked at gb-pvr and this...
Replies
Views
I don't use the remote of the Winfast PVR2000 but I have an Imon remote from soundgraph (bought on ldlc.fr).
I don't use the remote of the Winfast PVR2000 but I have an Imon remote from soundgraph (bought on ldlc.fr).
Hello, I have installed Media Portal 0.2RC2, but now my TV Tuner card (Leadtek Winfast PVR2000) is not working anymore... => no...
Replies
Views
you're right - instead of the remote which is actually working, my tv-card (nova-t) isn't working with rc2, so i still need my 1.3... :roll: FlipGer: fast and good answers: thanks!
you're right - instead of the remote which is actually working, my tv-card (nova-t) isn't working with rc2, so i still need my...
hi, my version of mp 1.3 is working quite good, but some things like the problem wit the steps of the volume or codecs just...
Replies
Views
Hy all, i use RC2 CVS from 17.01.06. By pressind eg. Webbrowser, the Done Button on the OSD Keyboard, the complete MP hangs. I think on older versions it runs ? :?:
Hy all, i use RC2 CVS from 17.01.06. By pressind eg. Webbrowser, the Done Button on the OSD Keyboard, the complete MP hangs. I...
Hy all, i use RC2 CVS from 17.01.06. By pressind eg. Webbrowser, the Done Button on the OSD Keyboard, the complete MP hangs. I...
Replies
Views
It doesnt no because they can only be used to add native support for that particular model (and that one only) which requires a lot of effort to do. BDA drivers allow a common piece of code to be used for all cards so one piece for all cards.
It doesnt no because they can only be used to add native support for that particular model (and that one only) which requires a lot...
Hi I've a Neotion 501SC receiver BOX with USB connection and software to watch TV on the computer. Can i watch TV on Media...
Replies
Views
Hi, had this also once. When using a CVS the UpdateFromPreviousVersion() function fails. Please try the following: - goto /Team Media Portal/MediaPortal/docs/ - run SQLite Database Browser - open /MedaiaPortal/database/TVDatabaseV21.db3 - goto "Browse Data" - select "tblversion" (should be automaticaly the first) -...
Hi, had this also once. When using a CVS the UpdateFromPreviousVersion() function fails. Please try the following: - goto...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2006-01-28) MediaPortal Skin: Project X Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
strange I reinstalled it and tried searching for the file multiple times, but no result... is it possible for you to share the file? thanx! or send me an email with the file included? thanx btw I tried everything to find the file in the 9.13 encoder version. But really couldn't find it. Do you have a link to the installer file that...
strange I reinstalled it and tried searching for the file multiple times, but no result... is it possible for you to share the...
My card: ati 9800pro All in wonder (rv40) I installed: latest 6.1 catalyst drivers MP 2.0 rc2 ati mmc 9.13 ati dvd decoder...
Replies
Views
cool ta, i did have a search but this was the only one i found, thanks.
cool ta, i did have a search but this was the only one i found, thanks.
You may already have seen this, but for those that haven't... http://www.fusionhdtv.co.kr/ENG/Products/DualDigital.aspx
Replies
Views
Have you read this one? http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=12122 /C
Have you read this one? http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=12122 /C
I am running MediaPortal on a MCE-2005 system. When recording TV it is recording to the @#%'ing DVR-MS format. Is there a way to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Losing sound DE
I've got the same problem. Try enabling ac3filter on the DVD settings in the mediaportal setup. If that doesn't help, download and install ac3filter (v1.x) that solved the problem for me ( although it introduced a lot of other problems, but I can live with those). here's the link to the latest ac3Filter if you need it...
I've got the same problem. Try enabling ac3filter on the DVD settings in the mediaportal setup. If that doesn't help, download...
Does anyone else here have an issue of losing sound when they pause a DVD, and then resume play? Everytime I pause a DVD, i...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the info but I've just managed to resolve it! I'll explain how just incase anyone else has this problem and comes across this thread; Use Mp3Tag which is free and can be downloaded from http://www.mp3tag.de/en/ Then add the MP3 tag info using this program. Once this is done open the 'Setup Mediaportal' Icon that...
Thanks for the info but I've just managed to resolve it! I'll explain how just incase anyone else has this problem and comes...
Hi All, I've got a few albums where all the tracks are just named 1-12 etc and there is no album/artist inofrmation held on the...
Replies
Views
Use streamingpack instead. Hi all. Just some update on the isue, if you use the Elecard Mpeg-2 Decoder&Streaming Pack then there are no problems 8) Regards Jowda.
Use streamingpack instead. Hi all. Just some update on the isue, if you use the Elecard Mpeg-2 Decoder&Streaming Pack then...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2006-01-08 ) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows...
Replies
Views
Freezing when starting live recording.. Schedule recording works fine.. MP totaly hang the system when watching TV and select to start recording with TV on ... The problem started with CVS 01-23-06. Befor it was no problem to start recording when the TV was on... Same problem in my both configuration.. Single reciver and when...
Freezing when starting live recording.. Schedule recording works fine.. MP totaly hang the system when watching TV and select to...
After I finally got rid of my timeshift problem (stuttering, only thing that helped was a fresh install of the whole system)...
Replies
Views
Of course, it is clear to me that the drivers and appli of this board doesn't seem very clean, i have add a lot of error with the provided softs for this board before trying to play with it with mp.
Of course, it is clear to me that the drivers and appli of this board doesn't seem very clean, i have add a lot of error with the...
Hello, I have just received an ADS Tech Instant TV DVB-T PCI as a second tuner for my HTPC. Unfortunately, i can not add it to...
Replies
Views
Area: Configuration/Media Portal MP Version: CVS as of January 24 2006 Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP PRO SP2 CPU Type: AMD +2200 Memory: 512 MB DDR Motherboard Chipset: Nforce1 Video Card: Nvidia Geforce FX5200 Video Card Driver: 81.85 Video Card Resolution: 720x576 Video Render Type: VMR9 Video Codec Type & Version...
Area: Configuration/Media Portal MP Version: CVS as of January 24 2006 Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP PRO SP2 CPU Type: AMD...
Area: Configuration/Media Portal MP Version: CVS as of January 24 2006 Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP PRO SP2 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom