General Support (68 Viewers)

Post problems you have when using MediaPortal, or pre installation questions in here.
i've tried all the fusion software/drivers from 3.0.0.1 to the newest and these 3.0.0.1 are the best. ive been using the context menu to change and it still doesnt work very well.
i've tried all the fusion software/drivers from 3.0.0.1 to the newest and these 3.0.0.1 are the best. ive been using the context...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2005-12-16) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
That's what i thought too, at first, but i'm allways connected without a firewall or any other restrictions. Guess what: I got it to work! Not through the wizard though, but during the normal setup. When i clicked 'lookup' under 'television' before, it would crash. Now i just imported all my channels again, without any pain! I...
That's what i thought too, at first, but i'm allways connected without a firewall or any other restrictions. Guess what: I got...
Hi guys, First off, i want to say MediaPortal rocks! Keep up the good work. Please excuse me for creating a new topic, but i...
Replies
Views
hi i'm from italy i have a skystar2 pci with, i tried all version of mediaportal 1.3,2.0 rc1 ,2.0 rc2 with the last cvs but i never solved a proble with my skystar 2. When i do autoscan i find alls trasponder but i don't find any channel!! I try to tune to hotbrid 13e and astra 19,2. I set the lnb configration like...
hi i'm from italy i have a skystar2 pci with, i tried all version of mediaportal 1.3,2.0 rc1 ,2.0 rc2 with the last cvs but i...
hi i'm from italy i have a skystar2 pci with, i tried all version of mediaportal 1.3,2.0 rc1 ,2.0 rc2 with the last cvs but i...
Replies
Views
Sorry, posted wrong answer; the setting for the ADS InstantTV DVB-T PCI is neither... the one that works is: "DigiGo DVBT 2388x Transport Stream Capture (ADS Instant TV DVB-T PCI)" And it seems to work with 0.2.0RC2 but you need to update the CVS to avoid the worst of the blue screen of death.
Sorry, posted wrong answer; the setting for the ADS InstantTV DVB-T PCI is neither... the one that works is: "DigiGo DVBT 2388x...
Sorry for this stupid question, but I am having hard time finding out whether the ADS Tech Instant TVPCI card is hardware encoding...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Macrovision DE
Hi, this app works for most... http://www.slysoft.com/en/anydvd.html
Hi, this app works for most... http://www.slysoft.com/en/anydvd.html
I have searched on this and found a few posts but nothing that helped me. I am running the latest release of Media Portal on my...
Replies
Views
MP Version: 0.1.3 cvs-09-02-2005--03-20 Skin: MCE Windows XP pro sp1 CPU Type: AMD Atholon 1.6 Memory: 256 Motherboard Chipset: MSI K7T266 Pro2 Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 4 MX440 Video Card Driver: 77.72_win2kxp Video Card Resolution: 1024 x 768 Video Render Type: VMR9 Video Codec Type & Version: Mpeg2Dec Filter Audio Codec...
MP Version: 0.1.3 cvs-09-02-2005--03-20 Skin: MCE Windows XP pro sp1 CPU Type: AMD Atholon 1.6 Memory: 256 Motherboard...
I have sound problems with mediaportal 0.1.3.0. The sound is much lower i mediaportal then it is in my other programs such as...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 nova-s remote DE
i have nova-s card with remote directly plugged into the PCI card Is it possible to make it work ? :?:
i have nova-s card with remote directly plugged into the PCI card Is it possible to make it work ? :?:
Replies
Views
Yes this is a MP bug from what I understand. You're better off going for the Hauppauge PVR-500. DMAN
Yes this is a MP bug from what I understand. You're better off going for the Hauppauge PVR-500. DMAN
Hi I am planning on buying a Avermedia A169 Dual tuner. Q: are there any problems running .020 RC1 + CVS ? I read a few post...
Replies
Views
Look here... http://www.maisenbachers.de/dokuw/install:capturecards:start DMAN
Look here... http://www.maisenbachers.de/dokuw/install:capturecards:start DMAN
I live in Sweden and we are about to switch from analougue to digital, so I guess it should be compatible with both. Also I guess...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal is not supported on Windows 2003 server. The error you're getting is because the Stream Buffer Engine is not available to use. If you search tips & tricks you can find out what files are needed and how to get them to work for Windows 2000. It should be the same for Windows 2003. DMAN
MediaPortal is not supported on Windows 2003 server. The error you're getting is because the Stream Buffer Engine is not available...
MP Version: Fresh installed 0.2.0.0 RC1 + mediaportal-cvs-12-16-2005--23-05 Skin: Original Blue Two Windows Version: Windows 2003...
Replies
Views
check extensive logging in mpsetup, then check your Mediaportal.log for the exact error message. Loggings regarding Hauppauge start with "HCW:" Then search the forum for the underlying HCW error.
check extensive logging in mpsetup, then check your Mediaportal.log for the exact error message. Loggings regarding Hauppauge start...
I am having some problems with my PVR 150 silver remote. Previously I successfully used the remote with both MCE and a previous...
Replies
Views
A
MP1 MP2 Artec T1 DVB USB DE
Does it have BDA drivers? If so see the stick about getting the device supported. DMAN
Does it have BDA drivers? If so see the stick about getting the device supported. DMAN
Does anyone know if this works with Media Portal?
Replies
Views
Hi guys! Simple question (I hope) that I couldn't find any previous post for: Is it possible to set up MP so that the screen-saver that kicks in is the currently picked music visualization? I guess another way of saying this is that, after n minutes of inactivity, the visualization automatically goes to full-screen...? Thanks...
Hi guys! Simple question (I hope) that I couldn't find any previous post for: Is it possible to set up MP so that the...
Hi guys! Simple question (I hope) that I couldn't find any previous post for: Is it possible to set up MP so that the...
Replies
Views
Here's some more information that you might find useful.... :)
Here's some more information that you might find useful.... :)
Sorry I know this question has been asked and answered before but whenever I search I end up with 2000+ results! I only have 6...
Replies
Views
It's good to know that everthing is working with the core.dll from "mytrailers" :lol: (Maybe downloading the latest 0.2.0 core.dll and test if that one also works) So all functions used by 0.1.3 are still the same, maybe there are already some extra functions in there, but that doesn't care. BTW: The MyTrailer plugin is a...
It's good to know that everthing is working with the core.dll from "mytrailers" :lol: (Maybe downloading the latest 0.2.0 core.dll...
When I streem tv or just watch trailers, I can only see a smal pisture. Even when I press the X button the picture is still wery...
Replies
Views
Seems its the GC.GetTotalMemory(true) call in GUIWindow OnMessage thats hanging up the GUI when it gets a GUI_MSG_WINDOW_DEINIT message: long lTotalMemory = GC.GetTotalMemory(true); Log.Write("window:{0} GC.GetTotalMemory done", this.ToString()); Log.Write("Total Memory allocated:{0}"...
Seems its the GC.GetTotalMemory(true) call in GUIWindow OnMessage thats hanging up the GUI when it gets a GUI_MSG_WINDOW_DEINIT...
Is anyone here able to succesfully use the Compress plugin under Recorded TV? I can start transcoding the recording to VMW and...
Replies
Views
Hello, I wanted to use Directshow for playing 320 bitrate Mp3's but it doesnt work. Now i can use Windows Media Player, but the volume difference is too big. Is there a option for windows media player to play @ 100 % volume? Or is there an option for directshow to play 320 bitrate files? Is this a codec problem or something...
Hello, I wanted to use Directshow for playing 320 bitrate Mp3's but it doesnt work. Now i can use Windows Media Player, but...
Hello, I wanted to use Directshow for playing 320 bitrate Mp3's but it doesnt work. Now i can use Windows Media Player, but...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am testing with Media portal 0.2..0.0 RC1 with the last CVS. I am using the Microsoft MCE remote control European model, when I try teletext in full screen mode or in window mode, and press the color keys ( red, green, yellow, blue ) on my remote there is no reaction, also the Program up and program down key’s on the...
Hi all, I am testing with Media portal 0.2..0.0 RC1 with the last CVS. I am using the Microsoft MCE remote control European...
Hi all, I am testing with Media portal 0.2..0.0 RC1 with the last CVS. I am using the Microsoft MCE remote control European...
Replies
Views
Hi again Yes, mine works also, but i want to remap this button for different action (monitor stanby). Cheers
Hi again Yes, mine works also, but i want to remap this button for different action (monitor stanby). Cheers
As subject. Main keys are working (left,righ, up, down, ok, ch, vol, etc), but function keys dont work (epg, subtitle, etc). I know...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem. 0.1.3 works fine. 0.2.0RC1 and later CVS do not work. I have a winTV NOTA-T (DVB-T). I would like to have EPG... I can not have EPG with 0.1.3. Oki
I have the same problem. 0.1.3 works fine. 0.2.0RC1 and later CVS do not work. I have a winTV NOTA-T (DVB-T). I would like to have...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC1 (2005-12-10) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
fantastic! This was exactly what I was looking for. And it works too. Now I don't need a server windows anymore. But what kind of server features do you want to use? Aren't there any 3rd party programs that can do these things?
fantastic! This was exactly what I was looking for. And it works too. Now I don't need a server windows anymore. But what...
Windows 2003 Standard Server MCE Europe Remote and IRDA receiver P4 266mhz, 512mb RAM Intel 915G Graphics HI, I're read a...
Replies
Views
yeah my threads pretty much the same as this, just more general about having any plugin either as the default selection on the start screen, or just going straight into it. http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11501 basically the answers were:
yeah my threads pretty much the same as this, just more general about having any plugin either as the default selection on the...
I want Media Portal to turn My Tv on automatically when I start Media Portal. So I don't have to click on the menu item myself...
Replies
Views
I've got the Hauppauge 500 aswell. I've been able to record from the s-video at one point, but I've must have changed something, because now MP thinks that s-vhs is a scrambled channel. MP says "there is no availeble card for this channel" as its suppose to do when a dvb-sat channel is chosen? Pointers anyone? THX, Per.
I've got the Hauppauge 500 aswell. I've been able to record from the s-video at one point, but I've must have changed something...
Using MP 0.1.3.0 and PVR-350 tuner card. I'm trying to map my external siganl source onto the S-Video inout of my Hauppauge...
Replies
Views
Area: Media Portal Program MP Version: 1.0.3.0 Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: 2500+ Memory: 1.5 GB Video Card: 9600 Pro Video Render Type: VMR9 Video Codec Type & Version: Mpeg2Dec Filter Audio Codec Type & Version: MPEG/AC3/DTS/LPCM Audio Decoder TV Card: Hauppauge Nova-T 90002 TV Card Type: hardware, DVB-T...
Area: Media Portal Program MP Version: 1.0.3.0 Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: 2500+ Memory: 1.5 GB Video Card...
Area: Media Portal Program MP Version: 1.0.3.0 Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: 2500+ Memory: 1.5 GB Video Card...
Replies
Views
I have the same Problem with my Ati Radeon Card! The Problem is, that the Ati Driver don't allow TV Resolution higher than 1024X768! If my Monitor has 1280x1024, than the TV cut something! If the Resulotion is 1024x768 everything ist fine. Maybe the Nvidia Driver has the same Problem!? Have you tested the TV-Tool for Nvidia?
I have the same Problem with my Ati Radeon Card! The Problem is, that the Ati Driver don't allow TV Resolution higher than...
Hi all i use my htpc with the tv out option with my Nvidia gforce 3 card (i know its old ). the thing is that with a computer...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your help :!: It´s working now :D
Thanks for your help :!: It´s working now :D
Mediaportal often shuts down by itself and shuts off the pc to!? It often occur a very short time after startup, if i dont turn...
Replies
Views
I would have thought cloning the display would work the best but I figure you would have tried that first. Otherwise you may have to ad a cheap PCI gfx card to get the third display for the case, but I'm not sure if that would work properly...
I would have thought cloning the display would work the best but I figure you would have tried that first. Otherwise you may...
I just bought a Dign x15e case with an integrated touchscreen. This touchscreen needs one VGA connection to my graphics...
Replies
Views
What version of MP are you using? I remember there were some issues a while ago, but they were fixed in a later CVS release. In Australia we don't have anything as nice as DVB EPG from the tv stations so I can't say from experience. Marcus.
What version of MP are you using? I remember there were some issues a while ago, but they were fixed in a later CVS release. In...
There has been some posts that users are experiencing very slow menus and slow channel changes etc. I have myself experienced these...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1 Channel 2 sources DE
I don't think what you want isw possible, but I may not be understanding you. It is possible to have the settings for one channel configured with analog and digital info, so you can assign the one channel to two different types of cards, but in your case you want the one channel to be both external and internal? This wont work as...
I don't think what you want isw possible, but I may not be understanding you. It is possible to have the settings for one...
Hi My setup has 2 TV cards a Nebula DVB-t card & ATI Theatrix 550 pro. I have scanned channles with my Nebula card no problems...
Replies
Views
You can set where the plug in appears in the MP config - Plug ins. Here you can activate the plug in and set it for the home screen or the plug in screen. I hope this is what you were asking. Also, for the skin I have no idea what skin you are using, so I cant tell you whether it's right or not. Most of the development is done...
You can set where the plug in appears in the MP config - Plug ins. Here you can activate the plug in and set it for the home...
overall MP is working great one problem to reslove Can't seem to find the web browser plugin that is supposed to be loaded in...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom