InfoService (2 Viewers)

I've uploaded a new version. This time i've improved the notify dialog for news or new tweets. But duo to this change, a new skin file is needed. But there is also a backward compatibility, if the skin file is not installed. Then the old dialog will be used. The new skin files for Titan and TITANIUS are already included. Here is a...
I've uploaded a new version. This time i've improved the notify dialog for news or new tweets. But duo to this change, a new skin...
Description InfoService is a plugin for that provides weather/feed and twitter informations on the home screen. It has also a feed...
Replies
Views
Updated and fine tuned polish translation. cheers
Updated and fine tuned polish translation. cheers
Provide new InfoService Translations InfoService is a multi-language plugin. Here you can provide new language files for...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Feature Requests DE
Hmm, I see your point. Here's what I found in Twitter API documentation: GET users/profile_image/:screen_name | dev.twitter.com According to that, you can use the following options (for example, with the user "teammediaportal") http://api.twitter.com/1/users/profile_image/teammediaportal.xml...
Hmm, I see your point. Here's what I found in Twitter API documentation: GET users/profile_image/:screen_name | dev.twitter.com...
InfoService feature request Please post here your feature request for InfoService. I'm and SilentExeception are open to all new...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Report an issue DE
Report an issue If you have a problem with InfoService please always upload some log file. Without it's hard to debug. Enable the debug option: It's really important for me to see all the debug messages in the log. Without those messages i can't do much to fix that bug. So you need to enable the debug option. To do that: Open the...
Report an issue If you have a problem with InfoService please always upload some log file. Without it's hard to debug. Enable the...
Report an issue If you have a problem with InfoService please always upload some log file. Without it's hard to debug. Enable the...
Replies
Views
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) Please read this first, before you are posting a new thread. If you do not find a solution in this thread, then please go and post a new thread in the InfoService subforum. This FAQ will be updated over the time, so keep looking back for new questions. Which skins are supporting InfoService? For a...
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) Please read this first, before you are posting a new thread. If you do not find a solution in this...
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) Please read this first, before you are posting a new thread. If you do not find a solution in this...
Replies
Views
Yes, in tickermaskis i have wrote %mm% for month. In Description there is %mm% for month and minute. I tried %MM% and it works now. Thank You.
Yes, in tickermaskis i have wrote %mm% for month. In Description there is %mm% for month and minute. I tried %MM% and it works now...
the Date in Ticker is wrong. Please see attechment.
Replies
Views
I'm preparing a new version for tomorrow or Wednesday which should fix your problem and many other problems. As a workaround for now, just disable the popup feature.
I'm preparing a new version for tomorrow or Wednesday which should fix your problem and many other problems. As a workaround for...
Description InfoService is a plugin for that provides weather/feed and twitter informations on the home screen. It has also a feed...
Replies
Views
You're correct. For some reason I must have re-copied the previous version into the plugin path.Here is a new V5 log (generated while the server was online at startup of MP)
You're correct. For some reason I must have re-copied the previous version into the plugin path.Here is a new V5 log (generated...
Hello @edsche , I ocasionally experience complete crashes of MePo upon resume - a screen "MediaPortal stopped working and needs to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Czech translation DE
Here is the Czech translation of the plugin.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.70pre version? DE
Updated InfoService for 1.7 Pre. Have a look in the download thread ;)
Updated InfoService for 1.7 Pre. Have a look in the download thread ;)
Any chance of a 1.70pre version?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 InfoService Info DE
Hi everybody it's possibile have a feeds/tweet over a live tv windows ? if yes how ? best regards Marco
Hi everybody it's possibile have a feeds/tweet over a live tv windows ? if yes how ? best regards Marco
Replies
Views
Bump My twitter isn't updating also for some time
Bump My twitter isn't updating also for some time
For some time now InfoService is failing to update my twitter feeds. The error being logged is as below, full log also attached...
Replies
Views
OK - would be good of you to write how you solved it, so others can benefit from your effort... :)
OK - would be good of you to write how you solved it, so others can benefit from your effort... :)
Earth calling Earth, I want to use OPERA BROWSER as the "other" choice in InfoService advanced setup. What info do I need such...
Replies
Views
This fix is also in the new update: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/new-infoservice-v1-72-feed-reader-twitter-reader-17-05-2013.109475/
This fix is also in the new update...
Noticed that InfoService version 1.7.1.245 is not shoving Croatian characters, Croatian is selected language in MediaPortal. Tried...
Replies
Views
Works perfectly, thanks.
Works perfectly, thanks.
Hey all. i try to do "GET PIN" and i get error. an error occurred during authorization error "couldnt get request token Any idie?
Replies
Views
Please try it with http Use http://www.lemonde.fr/rss/une.xml This should work. At least it did work for me ;)
Please try it with http Use http://www.lemonde.fr/rss/une.xml This should work. At least it did work for me ;)
It is impossible to add this rss feed, from the main french newspaper, to infoservice www.lemonde.fr/rss/une.xml It was perfectly...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, as there is currently no Facebook plugin availible for Mediaportal yet, it would be nice to add your own Facebook news overview as an RSS feed into Infoservice! I have tried many things, and actually I think that it is not possible, but maybe some smart ass here knows an solution! ;) It would be REALLY great to add this...
Hi guys, as there is currently no Facebook plugin availible for Mediaportal yet, it would be nice to add your own Facebook news...
Hi guys, as there is currently no Facebook plugin availible for Mediaportal yet, it would be nice to add your own Facebook news...
Replies
Views
Oups!! Sorry guys and thanks for the help... but... it should be good to update the MPInstaller list and the plugin repository with the last version ;-)
Oups!! Sorry guys and thanks for the help... but... it should be good to update the MPInstaller list and the plugin repository...
Hi, Is a compatible version is planned to come out soon? The actual one 1.6.6.230 isn't compatible. Strange because on the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.3.0 Alpha DE
Oh... Someone is getting old..... :eek:
Oh... Someone is getting old..... :eek:
Can you please release a 1.3.0 Alpha compatible version...
Replies
Views
Today I had the same problem (running MP 1.2.1). I disabled weather and news feed but the problem persisted. After checking logs I saw that it was related to recently added episodes in MP-TVSeries. It was a new series that was added to the watch folder by mistake and that plugin failed to find info of that series and required a manual...
Today I had the same problem (running MP 1.2.1). I disabled weather and news feed but the problem persisted. After checking logs I...
This was the original thread of InfoService. Please continue talking here ;)
Replies
Views
Hi, Not sure if this is beyond the scope of your plugin or not, but often people run utorrent on the same computer as mediaportal. Particularly those who are single seat users (majority of MP users). It would be nice if the info service plugin could interface with utorrent and display utorrent details The home screen could have...
Hi, Not sure if this is beyond the scope of your plugin or not, but often people run utorrent on the same computer as...
Replies
Views
This plugin is working fine for me in the DefaultWide skin. But I normally use Black Glass HD, and that's giving me two strange problems. The first problem is that I can't change the feed. It always shows the same feed no matter which one I choose. I have two feeds set up: CNN National News and The Onion. MP starts up with a...
This plugin is working fine for me in the DefaultWide skin. But I normally use Black Glass HD, and that's giving me two strange...
This plugin is working fine for me in the DefaultWide skin. But I normally use Black Glass HD, and that's giving me two strange...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Feed Thumbnails DE
EDIT: The first images that appear are from the DEFAULT MP RSS plugin, the 2nd set of images come from InfoService. I believe this is the most appropriate thread to reply to. Why? 1) InfoService does NOT show thumbnails by default in the main InfoService screen, but the regular RSS plugin with MP does. 2) InfoService DOES show...
EDIT: The first images that appear are from the DEFAULT MP RSS plugin, the 2nd set of images come from InfoService. I believe this...
I know that infoservice is a bit unsupported of late but is there still a way to have thumbnails displayed for feeds? Ive linked...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Stuttering Ticker DE
Thank you. It fixed my problem of ticker stuttering :)
Thank you. It fixed my problem of ticker stuttering :)
Hi I love InfoService but I have major problems with the ticker on the Home page. It constantly scrolls a couple of spaces...
Replies
Views
You're right.. Thanks.. Didn't know. I can select all feeds to show inside the plugin "all feeds" under "select a feed" :thx:
You're right.. Thanks.. Didn't know. I can select all feeds to show inside the plugin "all feeds" under "select a feed" :thx:
Hello, I found a bug in Infoservice.. When I go to the news feeds screen, go to the submenu and press; "Show all feeds"...
Replies
Views
I will move this to InfoService...possibly you found a memory leak in the InfoService plugin (the log file doesnt look good). Its definitely not a skin issue.
I will move this to InfoService...possibly you found a memory leak in the InfoService plugin (the log file doesnt look good). Its...
I found problem (and also workaround how to fix) with MP stability after upgrade to MP to version 1.2.1 and Streamed MP to 1.7.3...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Webbrowser DE
Doh, cant believe I missed that. Thanx Hein
Doh, cant believe I missed that. Thanx Hein
'ello Does the latest infoservice come with a web browser? I can not open my rss news articles any more even though I have the...
Replies
Views
Hello, thanks for the latest update for infoservice.. I'm very happy that this plugin isn't death! :D I have only a small problem with streamedMP and this the twitter page. You can see what's going wrong in the image bellow: I hope someone can fix this! :)
Hello, thanks for the latest update for infoservice.. I'm very happy that this plugin isn't death! :D I have only a small...
Hello, thanks for the latest update for infoservice.. I'm very happy that this plugin isn't death! :D I have only a small...
Replies
Views
WAF fail that mate! ;)
WAF fail that mate! ;)
Hi all, It was crashing sporadically before, but I found the cause - InfoService, and updated it and it hasn't crashed...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Constant Crashing DE
thanks ltfearme!
thanks ltfearme!
Yesterday it started with random crashing. I updated from 1.2 Final to 1.21 Final with no change. I am running 1.65 Beta Info...
Replies
Views
I can't understand if this plugin is still under active development ... I can only tell that it's actually working for me with MP 1.2.1_final because I got it installed by the StreamedMP skin installer (whose latest version is actually 1.7.1.2953) but I don't know which version of InfoService I have.
I can't understand if this plugin is still under active development ... I can only tell that it's actually working for me with MP...
Hi, i thought it would be a good idea to upload a beta of InfoService ;) I've reworked the whole recently added/watched module...
Replies
Views
Hi, Would it be possible to add a vertical scrollbar to the configuration screen as I can't seem to reach the "OK" button on my 800x600 screen :) Hope you don't mind this kinda silly feature request... Keep up the good work! Grtz, Iem-
Hi, Would it be possible to add a vertical scrollbar to the configuration screen as I can't seem to reach the "OK" button on my...
Description InfoService is a plugin for that provides weather/feed and twitter informations on the home screen. It has also a...
Replies
Views
One small problem, One of my feeds (Australian ABC Breaking News) is not updating properly In the infoservice log I have this problem when infoservice attempts to update the feed 7/07/2011 10:31:22 p.m. | 0009 | Feed | Info | Try to delete feed cache 7/07/2011 10:31:22 p.m. | 0009 | Feed | Info | It's not the time to delete...
One small problem, One of my feeds (Australian ABC Breaking News) is not updating properly In the infoservice log I have this...
One small problem, One of my feeds (Australian ABC Breaking News) is not updating properly In the infoservice log I have this...
Replies
Views
Well I've reported bugs with his version and 1.2 beta in his thread and not gotten any response....I'd say thats a bad sign...ended up having to disable the service.
Well I've reported bugs with his version and 1.2 beta in his thread and not gotten any response....I'd say thats a bad sign...ended...
Hi, Sorry to be blunt, but I have sent a PM to the author and had no reply. Many of the more exciting skins require...
Replies
Views
Problems: After starting MP, only the up/down scroll works. Can not enter any sub-menus (with remote or keyboard). Basically, MP does nothing. Or, after MP is running (and the Internet connection is temporarily lost), the root menu deactivates or partially locks up as above. MediaPortal.log reports: 2011-07-14 17:23:43.557625...
Problems: After starting MP, only the up/down scroll works. Can not enter any sub-menus (with remote or keyboard). Basically, MP...
Problems: After starting MP, only the up/down scroll works. Can not enter any sub-menus (with remote or keyboard). Basically, MP...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom