MediaSlayer (1 Viewer)

If anybody is willing to help documenting how to take all features into use that would be great. Main thread instructions are too general for some it seems.
If anybody is willing to help documenting how to take all features into use that would be great. Main thread instructions are too...
If anybody is willing to help documenting how to take all features into use that would be great. Main thread instructions are too...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
I decompiled the library and got quite readable source code. But I can’t put it together in the library, there are many errors. And I don't know how to fix them.
I decompiled the library and got quite readable source code. But I can’t put it together in the library, there are many errors. And...
Hi folks! This plugin can rip CDs and DVDs to your HTPC really easy way - one button click - and optionally get media info from...
Replies
Views
catavolt, I need an .XML Document because I am using My Movies Collection to rip a DVD and it creates a VIDEO_TS file, an.XML document file and a cover thumbnail. I then export the .XML document file to My Films which requires .XML. Media Slayer only creates a VIDEO_TS and a Cover thumbnail (no .XML). I don't know if My Films can...
catavolt, I need an .XML Document because I am using My Movies Collection to rip a DVD and it creates a VIDEO_TS file, an.XML...
I have successfully downloaded Version 1.7.1 and ripped a Movie DVD (full) and is is stored in My Movies as a VIDEO-TS File...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am having the same problem. Can you explain a little more about how you solved this? If you can't tell, I am new to MP. :) Thanks in advance, Matt
Hi, I am having the same problem. Can you explain a little more about how you solved this? If you can't tell, I am new to MP. :)...
I've been searching everywhere but maybe I'm missing something. The new version of Media slayer is a zip file. There is no mpe1...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Mediaslayer oddity! DE
Hi everyone, having a strange problem with Mediaslayer, decided to rip my old CSI DVd's, there are four episodes on each disc, but when I checked the TS files only the first two episodes have been ripped ! Tried the second disc and the same thing happened - can anybody out there in Mediaportal land help ?:S
Hi everyone, having a strange problem with Mediaslayer, decided to rip my old CSI DVd's, there are four episodes on each disc, but...
Hi everyone, having a strange problem with Mediaslayer, decided to rip my old CSI DVd's, there are four episodes on each disc, but...
Replies
Views
For some reason I didnt get an automatic email that a post we made on this thread, maybe because it was moved ... its ok Excellent!! I will give it a shot, thanks a lot -Manfred-, effort much appreciated! komita Edit: Works like a charm! thank you!!
For some reason I didnt get an automatic email that a post we made on this thread, maybe because it was moved ... its ok...
I see that MakeMKV is the recommended option, but is there a way to make this work from inside MP ? Searching through the forums I...
Replies
Views
MP1.2 has different place to store language selection so needs a plugin update - did not know this until now. Workaround is what you described. Edit: fixed in 1.6.1 version which is available now.
MP1.2 has different place to store language selection so needs a plugin update - did not know this until now. Workaround is what...
Hello, I have a problem with language support with MediaSlayer. There is a Dutch xml file in the language folder, but when I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 CLI Encoder DE
can't be done.
can't be done.
Hi, I read somewhere this could work with other transcoders and not just mencoder as long as they has a CLI. As I was having...
Replies
Views
Any updates on any of the feature requests?? Thanks
Any updates on any of the feature requests?? Thanks
Hello there, I was just wondering about what are future goals for Mediaslayer developement, well this is more a question to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Update??? DE
Any update on implementing any of the features or improvements that have been suggested?? thanks
Any update on implementing any of the features or improvements that have been suggested?? thanks
Replies
Views
1.5 final has blue3 skin file added.
1.5 final has blue3 skin file added.
Hi guys, I just installed v1.5b4, got to configure it but if I start it in MP, I get an error message for not finding the skin...
Replies
Views
Fixed to 1.5 final which is waiting approval and appearance to new repository.
Fixed to 1.5 final which is waiting approval and appearance to new repository.
1.5 version is only for MP 1.1! I would like to freeze this soon so please report bugs if any, thx. Feature requests for next...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 plugin status? DE
I hate to ask this question again, but I feel it is needing to be asked. Is the MediaSlayer plugin dead, or at a point of no further development? There is no access to any source code for anyone else to be able to pick up development. There has also been no response to any posts about issues or feature requests for this...
I hate to ask this question again, but I feel it is needing to be asked. Is the MediaSlayer plugin dead, or at a point of no...
I hate to ask this question again, but I feel it is needing to be asked. Is the MediaSlayer plugin dead, or at a point of no...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom