Monochrome (2 Viewers)

Discuss the Monochrome skin here
That would be the best solution at all.
That would be the best solution at all.
Mediaportal 1.0.0.0 (or later) REQUIRED TESTED USING: Mediaportal-svn-01-23-2009--22-00 RELEASE DATE: 4th February 2009...
Replies
Views
Sadly i lost all the files due a pc burn :( krefeld is nicht weit das stimmt ;) gruss
Sadly i lost all the files due a pc burn :( krefeld is nicht weit das stimmt ;) gruss
As suggested by pafro1, please post all custom menu mods here. Have the file attached and include a screen shot, maybe a brief...
Replies
Views
Found an overlay error (I think!) It's in the TVSeries Filmstrip view The cover images seem to be behind the bottom section of the blue area in Indigo (I don't use the B&W version) See attached...
Found an overlay error (I think!) It's in the TVSeries Filmstrip view The cover images seem to be behind the bottom section of...
Skin Maintenance Release: 2.0 Monochrome/Indigo 3.2 required... MP-TVSeries - minor changes. MP-TVSeries - corrected...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Updates to come... DE
Many retired team members are active forum users, they just didn't feel like/have time for/xxx contributing the way they once did :). I believe PR went awall longe after retiering his position as a team MP designer ...
Many retired team members are active forum users, they just didn't feel like/have time for/xxx contributing the way they once did...
Hi everyone... Gonna try and catchup on everything I've missed over the last few months the release updates to Monochrome and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 where to download? DE
And where to download now?
And where to download now?
hi, i love your skins, but i have lost my installations file. where can i download the skins? can't find it in the link in your...
Replies
Views
ISSUE RESOLVED. To fix this, launch the MP configuration tool. Go to VIDEOS/VIDEO VIEWS. In the "VIEW AS" column, change each entry to FILMSTRIP. In the dropdown menu for "VIEW", select each item in turn and repeat the first step to change all views to FILMSTRIP. After you do this, MP will launch in filmstrip mode by default. This...
ISSUE RESOLVED. To fix this, launch the MP configuration tool. Go to VIDEOS/VIDEO VIEWS. In the "VIEW AS" column, change each...
Guys, I love the look of MONOCHROME! I just rebuilt my HTPC with a 2TB hard drive and wanted to try something more flexible than...
Replies
Views
Has anyone had any luck working this one out? No matter what I do, whenever I finish an episode, I have no choice but to close MP clear the blank screen problem.
Has anyone had any luck working this one out? No matter what I do, whenever I finish an episode, I have no choice but to close MP...
First of all let me say how much that I really love this skin. So much so that when I had this problem even though my first...
Replies
Views
Am I stupid, or is it isn't possible to use this mod for 3.3 ? Anyone?
Am I stupid, or is it isn't possible to use this mod for 3.3 ? Anyone?
I wanted to have less details on some screens until you go to the details page so I modified monochrome to fit my needs, I noticed...
Replies
Views
Thank you Ryan!!, save me to have to look for another skin :D BTW: Cool equipment!!! I love those server cases!, very efficient space usage!.
Thank you Ryan!!, save me to have to look for another skin :D BTW: Cool equipment!!! I love those server cases!, very efficient...
MEDIAPORTAL 1.1 RC2 REQUIRED Version 3.3 Changes: Updated OnlineVideos xml. Updated MP-TVSeries support and split xmls...
Replies
Views
How about a 10x5? Just replace your TVSeries.Facade with this one. Remember backup your old one so you can change back anytime.
How about a 10x5? Just replace your TVSeries.Facade with this one. Remember backup your old one so you can change back anytime.
I would like to have the MP-TVSeries Plugin have the 10x4 layout found in StreamedMP. Is there an easy way to do that?
Replies
Views
Could some one get a fully working version of 2.9 and post it up? Make it easier for everyone??
Could some one get a fully working version of 2.9 and post it up? Make it easier for everyone??
Hi Are there any MP RC3 users that have got Monochrome 2.9 working? Cheers!
Replies
Views
Fianlly installed it and it works without problems.
Fianlly installed it and it works without problems.
Hi there, just a quick question before i switch from RC2 to RC6, does my love Monochrome support this Version?
Replies
Views
Thx,i really like this skin, keep up the good work. Any chance MyTrailers is going to be supported in further releases?
Thx,i really like this skin, keep up the good work. Any chance MyTrailers is going to be supported in further releases?
MEDIAPORTAL 1.1 RC2 REQUIRED Version 3.3 Changes: Updated OnlineVideos xml. Updated MP-TVSeries support and split xmls...
Replies
Views
Hi there, does the Monochrome 3.3. not support the RC4? MP starts but than it switches back to desktop but un the task manager there is still mediaportal running. Thanks
Hi there, does the Monochrome 3.3. not support the RC4? MP starts but than it switches back to desktop but un the task manager...
Hi there, does the Monochrome 3.3. not support the RC4? MP starts but than it switches back to desktop but un the task manager...
Replies
Views
Hey there, Does anybody know as to why when I have installed (and re-installed and re-installed again) that I have two separate computers running MP 1.4 both of which I have used the MP Extension Installer to add in Monochrome and yet they have different fonts. Out of these two 'down' one is my main htpc but the 'upstairs' one is...
Hey there, Does anybody know as to why when I have installed (and re-installed and re-installed again) that I have two separate...
Hey there, Does anybody know as to why when I have installed (and re-installed and re-installed again) that I have two separate...
Replies
Views
Hi I am using your fine Monochrome 3.3 skin on 1.10RC4. Ive noticed a screen which does not seem to be in keeping with the rest of the monochrome skin. So I was hoping to modify the buttons on it to look more the part. Not a dealbreaker obviously but I thought it might pass a few hours and be interesting. To my surprise I can...
Hi I am using your fine Monochrome 3.3 skin on 1.10RC4. Ive noticed a screen which does not seem to be in keeping with the rest...
Hi I am using your fine Monochrome 3.3 skin on 1.10RC4. Ive noticed a screen which does not seem to be in keeping with the rest...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Installer Problem DE
bump
bump
When I run the installer, Windows 7 asks me what program to open the file with, it doesn't run as an .exe. Any suggestions?
Replies
Views
Hi there, I would like to change the Mouseover Menu on the left side of the screen during using Moving Pictures. I find it hard to click on the items to the left cause the menu keeps poping up. Is there a way to make the menu only come up if i reach the left side of the screen, or to remove the menu completely? Thanks for...
Hi there, I would like to change the Mouseover Menu on the left side of the screen during using Moving Pictures. I find it hard...
Hi there, I would like to change the Mouseover Menu on the left side of the screen during using Moving Pictures. I find it hard...
Replies
Views
The tvseries.xml says what it uses <control> <description>Default Background</description> <type>image</type> <id>0</id> <posX>0</posX> <posY>0</posY> <width>1366</width> <height>768</height> <texture>background.png</texture> </control> <control> <description>Default...
The tvseries.xml says what it uses <control> <description>Default Background</description> <type>image</type>...
Hi! How do i get rid of the background that is in the TV-series menu? I now that i can use fanart instead to get a picture from...
Replies
Views
it is possible to edit the skin to display this informations ?? (in order of priority) First Aired Network Runtime if possible could you teach me where to change? sorry bad English :ooops:
it is possible to edit the skin to display this informations ?? (in order of priority) First Aired Network Runtime if possible...
it is possible to edit the skin to display this informations ?? (in order of priority) First Aired Network Runtime if possible...
Replies
Views
Done for both My Videos and Moving Pictures in the latest release (3.3) of Indigo and Monochrome ;)
Done for both My Videos and Moving Pictures in the latest release (3.3) of Indigo and Monochrome ;)
I am using Moving Pictures PLUG-IN to work with Monochrome the skin looks perfect but There's only one problem In my opinion...
Replies
Views
This's first time that I login to mediaportol.com. I'm from THAILAND.
This's first time that I login to mediaportol.com. I'm from THAILAND.
Installation and Readme :D BACKUP YOUR OLD INSTALLATION, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ;-) Mediaportal 1.1.0 (or later) REQUIRED...
Replies
Views
I think two facades, like the two lists in MovPics would be the way to go. Skinners could just use the dims and gfx from the common vidieo facade. In the plugin an option to choose which way to display series would cover all bases. I think the skin settings would cause a problem because of the different dims and gfx, perhaps adding...
I think two facades, like the two lists in MovPics would be the way to go. Skinners could just use the dims and gfx from the common...
Hi guys Is it possible to have a banner view panel in TV Series but use the series posters instead? Basically I have a...
Replies
Views
I have a suggestion but I dont know if its possible. If you look at the pictures below you can se that the posters is a little bigger in the one abow. Is it possible to change the posterslayout like that? compared to this one
I have a suggestion but I dont know if its possible. If you look at the pictures below you can se that the posters is a little...
I have put together some skin files for Moving Pictures 1.0 Beta 3 for those of us that are still using Monochrome version 2.9 for...
Replies
Views
You can edit the buttons by changing the defines, for example change to :D
You can edit the buttons by changing the defines, for example change to :D
Installation and Readme :D BACKUP YOUR OLD INSTALLATION, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ;-) Mediaportal 1.1.0 (or later) REQUIRED...
Replies
Views
I have put together some skin files for MP-TVSeries 2.5 for those of us that are still using Monochrome version 2.9 for whatever reason. I have changed the look a little bit to be more uniform with the MovingPictures look (skin files for Monochrome 2.9 available here). I haven't tested these skin files as much as the...
I have put together some skin files for MP-TVSeries 2.5 for those of us that are still using Monochrome version 2.9 for whatever...
I have put together some skin files for MP-TVSeries 2.5 for those of us that are still using Monochrome version 2.9 for whatever...
Replies
Views
First of all big thanks to Psycho reptile for a beautiful looking skin. Wondering where do you get these nice looking icon from? I thought you mention in one of the thread? Thanks, Dan
First of all big thanks to Psycho reptile for a beautiful looking skin. Wondering where do you get these nice looking icon from...
First of all big thanks to Psycho reptile for a beautiful looking skin. Wondering where do you get these nice looking icon from...
Replies
Views
Thx for your help but I moved to XBMC. MediaPortal's UI is sadfully way too slow. It's been my choice of open source mediacenter software for a long time, but the slowness just got to me. Perhaps when MP2 comes out and it has a snappy fast interface, great clean and informative skins and has tons of tweaking options (mainly being...
Thx for your help but I moved to XBMC. MediaPortal's UI is sadfully way too slow. It's been my choice of open source mediacenter...
I updated moving pictures to 1.0 beta 2 because there were problems with the imdb score being rounded, then after I ran mediaportal...
Replies
Views
Step by Step: MediaPortalSetup_1.1.0_BETA-1_rev23491.exe + (tried without too) Setup-MediaPortal-svn-1.0.4.24669.exe + Unrar Monochrome v3.2.rar + Copy Skin to (Win7) C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Monochrome = Skin wont show in MediaPortal Configuration\General\Skin What did i do wrong? I just updated to...
Step by Step: MediaPortalSetup_1.1.0_BETA-1_rev23491.exe + (tried without too) Setup-MediaPortal-svn-1.0.4.24669.exe + Unrar...
Step by Step: MediaPortalSetup_1.1.0_BETA-1_rev23491.exe + (tried without too) Setup-MediaPortal-svn-1.0.4.24669.exe + Unrar...
Replies
Views
I will when I find some time to do so. Might take a little bit since I'm quite busy and also on the verge of releasing my server console
I will when I find some time to do so. Might take a little bit since I'm quite busy and also on the verge of releasing my server...
Hey all, I have been modding monochrome and indigo a bit for my personal use. If there's interest in it I will be uploading a...
Replies
Views
Try this https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/monochrome-249/monochrome-v3-2-movingpictures-less-details-mod-76142/#post560390
Try this https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/monochrome-249/monochrome-v3-2-movingpictures-less-details-mod-76142/#post560390
Hello Psycho Reptile and the rest of you lads. I'm a big fan of Monochrome, and I'm loving every bit of it. I only have one...
Replies
Views
Try these files I made https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/monochrome-249/monochrome-v3-2-movingpictures-less-details-mod-76142/#post560390
Try these files I made...
Hi all. First of all my compliments to all those who have helped create this very good skin. My only problem (so far!) is...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom