MP 1.3.0 Beta & RC (7 Viewers)

Please be aware that with the release of 1.3.0 FINAL, this forum for 1.3.0 Beta/RC is now closed (you can still reply to threads but not create new ones). All further bug reports have to be posted in the bug reports section for final versions. I want to thank everyone who took the time to test our Alpha, Beta and RC versions of...
Please be aware that with the release of 1.3.0 FINAL, this forum for 1.3.0 Beta/RC is now closed (you can still reply to threads...
Please be aware that with the release of 1.3.0 FINAL, this forum for 1.3.0 Beta/RC is now closed (you can still reply to threads...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 What you must know DE
This forums is meant for bug reports only! Nothing else. For anything related to Titan or one of the default skins, we have separate forums. Now there is one way to create a useful bug report, and there are many ways to create a useless one. A few quick pointers: Always include logs. There is no exception! Describe in great...
This forums is meant for bug reports only! Nothing else. For anything related to Titan or one of the default skins, we have...
This forums is meant for bug reports only! Nothing else. For anything related to Titan or one of the default skins, we have...
Replies
Views
The download-link, as well as install and upgrade instructions for 1.3.0 RC can be found ::here::
The download-link, as well as install and upgrade instructions for 1.3.0 RC can be found ::here::
Replies
Views
MPAR causes issues with losing sound and no audio in some trailers.
MPAR causes issues with losing sound and no audio in some trailers.
Watching MyTvSeries - Volume set to about 50% >> FF the program (the opening credits) >> Volume reset to 100%. Using the...
Replies
Views
Anyone know how to solve the same programme info being displayed for two different channels? BBC 1 is the same as BBC2? If you need logs, I can upload them It just corrected itself after a re-scan. I will tidy up my posts.
Anyone know how to solve the same programme info being displayed for two different channels? BBC 1 is the same as BBC2? If you need...
Recently, after upgrading, I did a channel re-scan and some channels had moved and this resulted in duplicates, the old ones which...
Replies
Views
Does that mean that this is really an issue and the behaviour should actually be that one I expected?
Does that mean that this is really an issue and the behaviour should actually be that one I expected?
I've got a setup with two, one DVB-S and one DVB-C tv-cards - Hauppauge DVB-S Card configured as primary card with highest priority...
Replies
Views
Shouldn't be any subtitle filter related change that causes it - exception happens on the rendering stage: Hard to say what could it be - and I dont have Windows XP to test with so I cannot debug the issue.
Shouldn't be any subtitle filter related change that causes it - exception happens on the rendering stage: Hard to say what...
DVB subtitles doesn't work in mediaportal 1.3.0 RC on windows xp. Attached logs are produced in 1.3.0 RC. Does this bug have...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, this one happens always. But it doesn't happen on every installation. I remember one setup from around one year ago which didn't have this problem. (not to be confused with my other "freeze screen" bugreport, in which MP changes to the main screen) The issue: After MP hast started I want to enter TV or Radio. Works...
Hi everybody, this one happens always. But it doesn't happen on every installation. I remember one setup from around one year ago...
Hi everybody, this one happens always. But it doesn't happen on every installation. I remember one setup from around one year ago...
Replies
Views
I have not been able to reproduce this one on demand but hopefully the logs will provide some assistance to determine the issue. Several times when either starting a recorded tv show, or starting a movie with moving pictures, or on the completion of watching a recorded tv show MP 3.0RC crashes with a windows "program has stopped...
I have not been able to reproduce this one on demand but hopefully the logs will provide some assistance to determine the issue...
I have not been able to reproduce this one on demand but hopefully the logs will provide some assistance to determine the issue...
Replies
Views
If you enable the "Include timeshift buffer in Record Now recordings" option, then set programme x to record, then start watching programme x half way through, you'll end up with 2 TS files in your "recorded TV" folder. One starts from the beginning of programme x, as expected, and the other starts from when you started watching...
If you enable the "Include timeshift buffer in Record Now recordings" option, then set programme x to record, then start watching...
If you enable the "Include timeshift buffer in Record Now recordings" option, then set programme x to record, then start watching...
Replies
Views
Submitted a bug report fort his. At least keymap.xml should be included in the backup process. http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=4266
Submitted a bug report fort his. At least keymap.xml should be included in the backup process...
When updating from MP 1.2.3 to MP 1.3.0RC my settings for keyboard shortcuts where set back to default. I had changed the key for...
Replies
Views
Under Videos, when I select a stacked disc, the "Stacked Disc, Please Choose a Disc to Play" dialog appears, but there are not disc icons visible (to select Disc 1, Disc 2, etc.) I can choose a disc, the icons are there but are not visible (I can press right on my remote 3 times to select disc 4 etc.) They were visible in 1.3.0 Beta...
Under Videos, when I select a stacked disc, the "Stacked Disc, Please Choose a Disc to Play" dialog appears, but there are not disc...
Under Videos, when I select a stacked disc, the "Stacked Disc, Please Choose a Disc to Play" dialog appears, but there are not disc...
Replies
Views
That's a different problem with importing channels, which is not what I did. mm says in that thread to start a new thread for such different situations. Why have you marked this No Bug? Surely a channel scan that results in channels not working properly (or at least not getting any EPG data) is a bug.
That's a different problem with importing channels, which is not what I did. mm says in that thread to start a new thread for such...
I've got some problems with my database at the moment https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/sharing-mysql-with-xbmc.116934/...
Replies
Views
Yesterday I started a recording on one of my TV cards. I then tuned another channel on my second card. After watching the second channel (Discovery) for ~30 seconds I lost connection with the TV-server. Logs attached. I have a external (USB 2.0) disc for storing my recordings right now (only temporarly), and I'm wondering if this...
Yesterday I started a recording on one of my TV cards. I then tuned another channel on my second card. After watching the second...
Yesterday I started a recording on one of my TV cards. I then tuned another channel on my second card. After watching the second...
Replies
Views
thanks for the response, but yup, it's local.. I just called it 'v' for video, heh. it is running at 90% use, but that still leaves over 100Gb free so I don't think it's a file system error.. but I too am no expert.. :-)
thanks for the response, but yup, it's local.. I just called it 'v' for video, heh. it is running at 90% use, but that still leaves...
doesn't happen every time, but tonight I spent more than 30 minutes restarting mp and the whole computer. attached the logs from...
Replies
Views
Yeah I get this too but only for about 1 minute after starting MediaPortal. A few stutters here and there whilst Moving Pictures and MP-TVSeries search for new files and download artwork & info I guess. Not sure if there's a way around it - even setting MediaPortal to have higher than normal priority doesn't help.
Yeah I get this too but only for about 1 minute after starting MediaPortal. A few stutters here and there whilst Moving Pictures...
Hi, I have a weird stuttering problem in Mediaportal 1.3.0 RC1 (and beta also). In the first ~5 minutes after the start of MP...
Replies
Views
When you have a long list of movies, series, music etc. and you want to use a mouse, it's very difficult to navigate though the lists. On previous versions you had buttons for page up/page down. Please return those buttons. The vertical scrollbar is not suitable for scrolling through a very large list of movies. Using a mouse is...
When you have a long list of movies, series, music etc. and you want to use a mouse, it's very difficult to navigate though the...
When you have a long list of movies, series, music etc. and you want to use a mouse, it's very difficult to navigate though the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I found out that you can debug the tvservice by the tvservice.exe /debug command. But it does not give more information. Is till don't know why one recording can block 2 cards. See debug log files in attachment. IkkeHi, I already solved one problem. the DVB-S2 cards are in a card group. Apparently card groups are only...
Hi, I found out that you can debug the tvservice by the tvservice.exe /debug command. But it does not give more information. Is...
Hi all, I have a mediaportal 1.3 beta installation with 2 clients and one server. In the server I have 3 tv cards 2 DVBS2 cards...
Replies
Views
No it was not present in 1.2.3. However, for some reason the problem doesn't exist today. I have dealt with the problem for over a month now and when I finally got around to asking for help to track down the issue, it cleared itself up. The only thing that has changed is I wired a new network port for the HTPC today, so maybe there...
No it was not present in 1.2.3. However, for some reason the problem doesn't exist today. I have dealt with the problem for over a...
This issue is driving me absolutely crazy, please help! I can start watching a live TV channel, but if I press stop and end the...
Replies
Views
Okay, found it. i had enabled the use of UNC path via debugoptions. When i turn this off - it works fine. Not shure - is this a Bug then?
Okay, found it. i had enabled the use of UNC path via debugoptions. When i turn this off - it works fine. Not shure - is this a Bug...
Hi all, i am using TVWishlist for my Records and i have setup the following "Custom Files and Folders" rule under Recordings (on...
Replies
Views
Installed Win7 Home Premium 64bit... reported issue has not occurred since the install a week ago. I can only assume at this time that it is fixed. I have introduced new issues with WinXP-->Win7, but I am still tweaking the system.
Installed Win7 Home Premium 64bit... reported issue has not occurred since the install a week ago. I can only assume at this time...
The behavior is not always the same and unpredictable. I've been waiting to see if anyone else has had the issue, but this time it...
Replies
Views
Hy everyone :) Since i have upgraded to mp 1.3 RC with Titan Extended, i have following problem: I'm using Movie Pictures as my movie database and the normal Video Menu Plugin just to list my Movie HDD directories. So in my case, the normal Video Movie database is empty. Now, if "Movie Pictures" has not yet been read my new...
Hy everyone :) Since i have upgraded to mp 1.3 RC with Titan Extended, i have following problem: I'm using Movie Pictures as my...
Hy everyone :) Since i have upgraded to mp 1.3 RC with Titan Extended, i have following problem: I'm using Movie Pictures as my...
Replies
Views
greybox, still the same when disconnecting #3 Thanks for the Link, Owlsroost, I might even give the WiP a try.
greybox, still the same when disconnecting #3 Thanks for the Link, Owlsroost, I might even give the WiP a try.
I am on 1.3.0 RC, upgraded from former 1.2.3. This happened before, so it's nothing new to 1.3.0. Initial setup to reproduce I...
Replies
Views
Hi, i recognize this behaviour also for a long time, but didn't make a bug report. When i right remember, this have been working in previous releases maybe 1.0. The recording length is also wrong, because it remain at 0:00 instead of increasing.
Hi, i recognize this behaviour also for a long time, but didn't make a bug report. When i right remember, this have been working in...
A currently active recording, when viewing TV Recordings, shows the end time the same as the start time, but if you look in...
Replies
Views
I will have to release a new Onlinevideos MPE for MP 1.3 final, which does no longer overwrites skin files. Until then - you are testing a preview version of MP, so be advised to follow the tips ;) Problem is that MPEI installer on update does not show the treeview to the user but simply uses the same selection as was done by the...
I will have to release a new Onlinevideos MPE for MP 1.3 final, which does no longer overwrites skin files. Until then - you are...
Hello, yesterday evening I wanted to watch a movie. Than I have mentioned that no video is listed within MyVideos. Navigating...
Replies
Views
Hey guys. Don't know why but I tried to reproduce it again for two days but everything worked great. When it occurs again I'll write it here.
Hey guys. Don't know why but I tried to reproduce it again for two days but everything worked great. When it occurs again I'll...
Hi guys, Since 1.3.0 Beta or RC (I'm not sure) I've got the problem that recorded TV (recorded with argus) is a little bit...
Replies
Views
+1 (Set to 480 here, since commercials are about 8 minutes. Nice alternative when no ComSkip info is available)
+1 (Set to 480 here, since commercials are about 8 minutes. Nice alternative when no ComSkip info is available)
As title sayd, Missing property for show Skipstep ( only Pourcentage ) on OSD. Step : When Play Video / TV use fast-forward...
Replies
Views
Oh ok. Ill try to improve my posting :)
Oh ok. Ill try to improve my posting :)
Hi mediarportal! Thanks for an awsome program. I have a couple of idea's In the music section it would be nice to have a...
Replies
Views
My Internet-PC is 64bit, my HTPC 32bit. I tried first du download a 32bit Version on my 64bit Internet-PC. Because of the behavior I downloaded it then from my HTPC to get a full 32bit Version. My mistake was to think I can get a full 32bit Version on a 64bit System.
My Internet-PC is 64bit, my HTPC 32bit. I tried first du download a 32bit Version on my 64bit Internet-PC. Because of the behavior...
1. Starting the Installer on a 64-Bit Machine (Win 7) 2. Select Download Only 3. Select 32-Bit as Target The Installer still...
Replies
Views
Done! Thanks! :)
Done! Thanks! :)
I'm not sure if this is specific to MP 1.3.0 RC or one of the plugins i'm using but thought this to be the best place to post since...
Replies
Views
Please disable the entire InfoService plugin, so we know what causes the problem. It looks like you have a write privilige issue or something related to the RSS feed image. Additionally you can click the Advanced Config (bottom right) and check the cache folders (and you can try to clear the cache and test again).
Please disable the entire InfoService plugin, so we know what causes the problem. It looks like you have a write privilige issue or...
In Client / Server environment. If I send the Client in standby while the TV is on, power-off via the remote control, the next time...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [no Bug] Volume issues DE
Have you set in MP Config -> General -> Volume settings "Control -> Master volume" and "Scale -> Windows Vista / Win 7"?
Have you set in MP Config -> General -> Volume settings "Control -> Master volume" and "Scale -> Windows Vista / Win 7"?
I've just updated from MP 1.2.3 running on XP SP3 and the volume controls aren't working properly anymore. When I try and change...
Replies
Views
I have an old "test" PC with Windows 8 RC. I want to install MediaPortal 1.3 RC to try it out but it kicks me out of the install with a "Sorry, your OS in not supported" error (it is not just a warning and cancels the install). Is there any way to get around this? Thanks.
I have an old "test" PC with Windows 8 RC. I want to install MediaPortal 1.3 RC to try it out but it kicks me out of the install...
Hi. In Mediaportal and TV-Server setup, and under installation of 1.3 RC, comes warning that it can not run on Windows 8. Was...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom