MP 1.3.0 Beta & RC (4 Viewers)

Installed Win7 Home Premium 64bit... reported issue has not occurred since the install a week ago. I can only assume at this time that it is fixed. I have introduced new issues with WinXP-->Win7, but I am still tweaking the system.
Installed Win7 Home Premium 64bit... reported issue has not occurred since the install a week ago. I can only assume at this time...
The behavior is not always the same and unpredictable. I've been waiting to see if anyone else has had the issue, but this time it...
Replies
Views
Hey guys. Don't know why but I tried to reproduce it again for two days but everything worked great. When it occurs again I'll write it here.
Hey guys. Don't know why but I tried to reproduce it again for two days but everything worked great. When it occurs again I'll...
Hi guys, Since 1.3.0 Beta or RC (I'm not sure) I've got the problem that recorded TV (recorded with argus) is a little bit...
Replies
Views
Really weird Atomic7431 :( Maybe @jameson_uk has some thoughts about this...
Really weird Atomic7431 :( Maybe @jameson_uk has some thoughts about this...
Will provide logs when I can as Xmas day tomorrow, merry Xmas to all. I have an album I just tagged up like all the others I've...
Replies
Views
Hello Monique I was just too slow. ;) Thanks for the extra info. Since I'm not sure of the cause I'm also not sure if the problem will show up again... but like you, I hope the problem is gone. I must say it is strange to see database crashes on a clean install on such a fresh system... Regards, mm
Hello Monique I was just too slow. ;) Thanks for the extra info. Since I'm not sure of the cause I'm also not sure if the problem...
i get unknowen error when i start watching telly. sofar we tried mysql repair timeshift : another directory. stop and restart...
Replies
Views
Cool - thanks TLD. I'm going to mark this thread as not reproducible. We know that the cause of the problem was files not getting updated. What we don't know is why those files did not get updated... but it is possible that it was due to the TV service not being stopped.
Cool - thanks TLD. I'm going to mark this thread as not reproducible. We know that the cause of the problem was files not getting...
I'm on a multi-seat setup, Win XP, updated from 1.3a. After updating to 1.3b the client on the TV server shows "Label missing"...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom