MP 1.3.0 Beta & RC (4 Viewers)

Adding libusb0.dll v1.2.6 got rid of the "file not found" error, but now I get "An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format." in Configuration.log for both LCD2USB and libusb0. Logs are attached.
Adding libusb0.dll v1.2.6 got rid of the "file not found" error, but now I get "An attempt was made to load a program with an...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Immediately after minidisplay plugin is activated, Windows 7 64-bit shows an error message...
Replies
Views
Hi all Further to the last few posts above, Comskip Monitored TV Server plugin (1.3RC version) now allows you to set up a channel group called "No Comskip", using standard TV Server configuration functionality, and the plugin will not launch comskip.exe for any channels added to that group. I have now updated the installer process...
Hi all Further to the last few posts above, Comskip Monitored TV Server plugin (1.3RC version) now allows you to set up a channel...
I've had comskip working great using MediaPortal 1.2.3. Now that i've ugpraded to MediaPortal 1.3 beta it no longer works (no .edl...
Replies
Views
Yes, because that would be a new feature.
Yes, because that would be a new feature.
MP version is 1.3 RC Skin version is DefaultWide Start MP Start a video Press UP arrow The OSD is empty If I press left/right...
Replies
Views
He guys you're awesome! After rescraping i found my 10k of missing songs in MePo :-)) Thanks a lot all.
He guys you're awesome! After rescraping i found my 10k of missing songs in MePo :-)) Thanks a lot all.
I did an import of all my music (on a first install) and only about 370 of the 670 artists were imported. When i examined the error...
Replies
Views
as reported in PM, working correctly now.
as reported in PM, working correctly now.
on my HTPC, scrobbler is ON by default and cannot be turned off when button is pressed (music continues to be added to playlist)...
Replies
Views
Cool:cool: Does it mean also to MP2? (Don't think so)
Cool:cool: Does it mean also to MP2? (Don't think so)
TV server channel list is not accurate. Since my provider (Dutch Canal Digitaal) changed his list of channels in november and some...
Replies
Views
Thanks @Sjakko and @Deda :)
Thanks @Sjakko and @Deda :)
Hi, I noticed in the MediaPortal Configuration > GUI > Skip Steps that the 1h, 1.5h, 2h and 3h checkboxes don't do anything...
Replies
Views
Merged to master, so marking this as fixed.
Merged to master, so marking this as fixed.
Hi, Music .mp4 files won't play if they also is listed in Movies extension list, original found by @tontsa yesterday Problem is...
Replies
Views
Very odd indeed. There is only one small fix in that TV plugin, and it has nothing at all to do with connections or recordings. Since the fix is now in master, we may need to do more testing.
Very odd indeed. There is only one small fix in that TV plugin, and it has nothing at all to do with connections or recordings...
I just installed MP 1.3.0 BEta from scratch (since the upgrade of 1.3.0 Alpha had corrupt MP files) and now my client is unable to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom