MP-Tail (2 Viewers)

as long as it takes :p See attached picture for current implementation level. :)
as long as it takes :p See attached picture for current implementation level. :)
The original developer of the MP-Tail (gemx) is no longer able to maintain this great little tool due to his timeconsuming real...
Replies
Views
Original author gemx Status: beta SVN URL: https://mediaportal.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/mediaportal/trunk/Tools/MPTail Short description You know the unix command "tail" or "baretail" for windows? MPTail is GUI version of the tail command which shows several logfiles in different tabs. The MediaPortal...
Original author gemx Status: beta SVN URL...
Original author gemx Status: beta SVN URL...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 UTF-8 DE
In my implementation all logs decodes in utf8 but not all logs produced by MP ecoded int that codepage (for examle ts writer log) and that solution break non english characters in it. First ill try to imlement check of source type then i prepare the patch.
In my implementation all logs decodes in utf8 but not all logs produced by MP ecoded int that codepage (for examle ts writer log)...
Say please, it is possible to add support of codepage of Utf-8 in Mptail?
Replies
Views
MPTail is not related to MediaPortal, its an external utility for watching logs :D So these two posts are in a wrong forum area.
MPTail is not related to MediaPortal, its an external utility for watching logs :D So these two posts are in a wrong forum area.
When MPTail is run on a different PC than the log files are located rebooting the networked PC causes MPTail to crash. Not a big...
Replies
Views
Gemx, I noticed that sometimes the timeline of log lines is not correct. Here are few samples: 06-04-2008 16:08:09.119 [b3c]Releasing device: 96 06-04-2008 16:08:09.119 [b3c]ReallocSurfaces done 06-04-2008 16:08:09.119 [b3c]Setting media type on mixer 06-04-2008 16:08:15.270 [5f0]Critical lock time for GetFreeSample was 16 ms...
Gemx, I noticed that sometimes the timeline of log lines is not correct. Here are few samples: 06-04-2008 16:08:09.119...
Gemx, I noticed that sometimes the timeline of log lines is not correct. Here are few samples: 06-04-2008 16:08:09.119...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom