mpNZB (3 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 mpNZB v1.4 (Updated 18-12-2009) (1 Viewer) DE
I can also test, though I will be only using it for monitoring, don't use the search.
I can also test, though I will be only using it for monitoring, don't use the search.
Current Release: mpNZB v1.4 mpNZB is a plug-in for MediaPortal that allows you to download NZB's from multiple sources...
Replies
Views
I believe you don't need them anymore. I could just register (and pay a little fee). Maybe time to change topic title, or close it?
I believe you don't need them anymore. I could just register (and pay a little fee). Maybe time to change topic title, or close it?
mpNZB works best with Newzbin as it has a lot of data in its RSS feeds. But sadly Newzbin is invite only and has a small fee. I...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
MP1 MP2 Usenet News Service DE
I'm using UsenetServer.com, they have a year plan at 95.40USD they claim to have 600+ days, I find that when you're near the end of the retention you get broken download, so I would say that have more like 550+ days, but hey that more than most Giganews alternative. I've been with them for a year now and I'm really happy. Before...
I'm using UsenetServer.com, they have a year plan at 95.40USD they claim to have 600+ days, I find that when you're near the end of...
Everyone using SABnzbd has to be getting there Usenet service from somewhere. Which one is your favorite? I have tried 2 ISP...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
MP1 MP2 Supported Sites DE
In Sites.xml you have to put your Newzbin username and password in under the <login> node.
In Sites.xml you have to put your Newzbin username and password in under the <login> node.
I have 11 sites currently supported at the time of writing this post. I am always looking for more to add. If your favorite site...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Keep in mind I don't necessarily know how to code all of these features yet, but if I have an idea of which is most important to the users then I can focus my efforts on a specific one. 1) IMDb/TVRage Information Requires some HTML scrapping or possibly using a pre-existing API for the sites. I wonder how needed this feature is now...
Keep in mind I don't necessarily know how to code all of these features yet, but if I have an idea of which is most important to...
Keep in mind I don't necessarily know how to code all of these features yet, but if I have an idea of which is most important to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Swapped labels (1 Viewer) DE
Hi, love this plugin, but just noticed that the temp d/l folder and the d/l folder label in the status are are the wrong way round. Once again thanks for the great work on this.
Hi, love this plugin, but just noticed that the temp d/l folder and the d/l folder label in the status are are the wrong way round...
Hi, love this plugin, but just noticed that the temp d/l folder and the d/l folder label in the status are are the wrong way round...
Replies
Views
OK, thats the reason because MBps show no effect ;-) This where very nice and maybe queue and diskspace and temp GBps ? So the size of the text line is not so long and it looks better.
OK, thats the reason because MBps show no effect ;-) This where very nice and maybe queue and diskspace and temp GBps ? So the size...
Hi there, I just uploaded mpNZB 1.5.5 with the following changes: Compatible with MediaPortal 1.4 Skin file for Titan by...
Replies
Views
any news here
any news here
Hi there, due to Dustin being away I took the liberty to update his plugin. Not much changed: Version 1.5.2 Changed...
Replies
Views
Yes, that's correct. I think each version should have its own thread, makes things a little more manageable :)
Yes, that's correct. I think each version should have its own thread, makes things a little more manageable :)
Version 1.5.4 is now available with this change: You can now use a https connection (see setup). DISCLAIMER: the plugin...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 sites.xml cleaning DE
Thanks a lot, @D3ltoroxp! I modified the default sites.xml that will be included in the next version. I couldn't add the new sites as they don't seem to have an RSS feed.
Thanks a lot, @D3ltoroxp! I modified the default sites.xml that will be included in the next version. I couldn't add the new sites...
Hi there, as you may know mpnzb includes a sites.xml (in your MediaPortal/plugins/Windows folder) that specifies the available...
Replies
Views
Does this still work? I get "error occured" using the latest build (1.5.4). When investigating the error.log i find the following: 2012-10-18 12:27:33.472651 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: [mpNZB] Message: Data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1. 2012-10-18 12:27:33.473652 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: [mpNZB] Source: System.Xml 2012-10-18...
Does this still work? I get "error occured" using the latest build (1.5.4). When investigating the error.log i find the following...
I added NZBMatrix search function to the xml. For everybody who wants it this is the complete site configuration: <site...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Anyone having any difficulty with nzbmatrix feeds? can't seem to get them going, either feeds or searches, nzbindex search works fine.
Hi all, Anyone having any difficulty with nzbmatrix feeds? can't seem to get them going, either feeds or searches, nzbindex...
Hi all, Anyone having any difficulty with nzbmatrix feeds? can't seem to get them going, either feeds or searches, nzbindex...
Replies
Views
Hi, thanks for this plugin just installed mpNZB 1.5.4 (installed via MPEI Installer) for first time as well and had this exact issue, it is not creating or saving C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\mpNZB.xml on my main htpc. There is nothing in the logs to indicate there is a issue or why it didnt create/save the file...
Hi, thanks for this plugin just installed mpNZB 1.5.4 (installed via MPEI Installer) for first time as well and had this exact...
I'm running windows 7 on my mediaportal box and I'm having issues getting the configuration set up. I go into the config for the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Plug-in Status DE
Your program still works and I use it all the time. The only thing that I can think of would be having an installer which works for MP1.2 Thanks for your work! Its very much appreciated.
Your program still works and I use it all the time. The only thing that I can think of would be having an installer which works for...
Sorry I haven't updated this plug-in in years. I actually sold everything I own including my HTPC. Traveling the world currently...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 nzb.su xml DE
Hi guys, Here is the simple script needed to get this plugin working with nzb.su. You need to register with the site and get hold of an apikey. Simply change the bit in bold for your key and away you go. <?xml version="1.0"?> <sites> <site name="NZB.su"> <searches> <search...
Hi guys, Here is the simple script needed to get this plugin working with nzb.su. You need to register with the site and get...
Hi guys, Here is the simple script needed to get this plugin working with nzb.su. You need to register with the site and get...
Replies
Views
I also wonder why this function does not show on config section ? Is there any newer dll somewhere than repository ?
I also wonder why this function does not show on config section ? Is there any newer dll somewhere than repository ?
I'm seeing mp-tvseries formatting in the manual here. But I'm not seeing it in the actual config on my machine. Any ideas?
Replies
Views
A little late, but I had the same problem, what fixed it for me was chaning "127.0.0.1" to "localhost."
A little late, but I had the same problem, what fixed it for me was chaning "127.0.0.1" to "localhost."
Actually I get the same problem. I've tried everything out, but it doesn't work. I have a NZBMatrix and a NZBs(dot)ORG account...
Replies
Views
best way is to let the moving pictures en tvseries plugins index the video`s. configure the sabnzbd paths that it put the serie or file in the same path as configured as in your plugin. 1) manual ( or sickbeard) 2) is done bij sabnzbd 3) there are some options in sabnzbd (for series i recommend sickbeard) 4) there some options...
best way is to let the moving pictures en tvseries plugins index the video`s. configure the sabnzbd paths that it put the serie or...
First of all I want to say thank you! In the past I have tried a version of Media Portal but it was still to instable for me. Thats...
Replies
Views
I made a newzbin.com account for this application now. I don't really understand it yet. I want to make a few custom searches or feeds. For example I want to make a custom search: 400 - 2000 mb, max 30 days old, skip passworded. >> This is a search, ho do I do this? and 400 - 2000 mb, max 30 days old, skip passworded + query...
I made a newzbin.com account for this application now. I don't really understand it yet. I want to make a few custom searches or...
Hey, i'd like to import a feed into my mpnzb. I configured the sites.xml, but my feeds do not appear in media portal. mpnzb...
Replies
Views
I don't use the TV-series integration so I can't really help you there. I also haven't worked out the download location stuff either... I just move the around manually. I may be able to help with your newzbin prob though... Try adding your newzbin username and password to the sites.xml file in C:\Program Files\Team...
I don't use the TV-series integration so I can't really help you there. I also haven't worked out the download location stuff...
Hello, this plug in looks very interesting however I'm a bit stuck on how to actually install it. I registered at newzbin and...
Replies
Views
Hi Well, I'm a watch and delete guy, and because of that mpnzb also presents me episodes which I have seen and deleted. Would be nice to be able to search for episode, which I haven't seen AND isn't located on hdd (according mptvseries db I believe). Regards DAx
Hi Well, I'm a watch and delete guy, and because of that mpnzb also presents me episodes which I have seen and deleted. Would...
Hi Well, I'm a watch and delete guy, and because of that mpnzb also presents me episodes which I have seen and deleted. Would...
Replies
Views
hmm - I recently did a reinstall, and the missing episodes search function works ? Don't know why it didn't previously.
hmm - I recently did a reinstall, and the missing episodes search function works ? Don't know why it didn't previously.
Like the title says, if I try the missing episodes search, nothing happens... no errors, no failures, just nothing... plugin is...
Replies
Views
That's a good idea. I am in the process of changing jobs but once that is all figured out and I have time to work on the code I will probably do something like that. I may try and think up a design myself first so I can show them were I want to take the plugin. Right now its a jumble of ideas in my head.
That's a good idea. I am in the process of changing jobs but once that is all figured out and I have time to work on the code I...
Well having everything in list view will let me assign more information to them, such as having descriptions for movie suggestions...
Replies
Views
Good to hear that, MrTRiX. Have you already got an idea how 'removing all pop-ups' would change the final look of mpNZB or would you appreciate some ideas in the form of concept art right away? Which skin are you using? The default Blue3Wide skin? Who is responsible for making adjustments in the other skins that support mpNZB. You or...
Good to hear that, MrTRiX. Have you already got an idea how 'removing all pop-ups' would change the final look of mpNZB or would...
Just had to say that :) Thanks! Btw, if you need any help with skinning I would be happy to oblige. I'm a graphic designer (not...
Replies
Views
Awesome :) thanks for your work on this
Awesome :) thanks for your work on this
Thanks for a really really awesome plugin. I've just got it going today, and it works really really well. I love the...
Replies
Views
Im already looking forward to the next version :p .. Tried changling language in mp and on all my ststems but still I get the same errors in my error.log :s .. weird . but it is still working :D
Im already looking forward to the next version :p .. Tried changling language in mp and on all my ststems but still I get the same...
Hi. I managed to get this plugin working perfectly :D Set up SABnzbd to unpack rename and move movies and to all the work for me...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 NFO Viewer DE
I like the icon idea, I will try and add it if its possible.
I like the icon idea, I will try and add it if its possible.
Has anyone tried it out? Are the NFO's even readable with all that ASCII art in there? Should I try and remove the art or are they...
Replies
Views
That would indeed be handy to do it from MP-TVSeries. I would post this in there sub-forum and see what they think.
That would indeed be handy to do it from MP-TVSeries. I would post this in there sub-forum and see what they think.
Would it be possible to integrate this into MyTVseries? I know there is already an option in there that allows downloading, but it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Feature suggestions DE
Its the code. It was just easy to have popups. It could be done the other way though.
Its the code. It was just easy to have popups. It could be done the other way though.
Feature suggestions: How about additional search options?? I currently use NZB-TV as my NZB-Tivo... but it does not integrate...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Usenet plugin DE
Thanks. I had this moved just for posterity. I am closing it now as it is not needed.
Thanks. I had this moved just for posterity. I am closing it now as it is not needed.
Moved to https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-47/mpnzb-nzb-downloader-57265/#post398752.
Replies
Views
Added to mpNZB MPI.
Added to mpNZB MPI.
I've added support for the Black Glass skin. Get the .xml here!.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Connection issue DE
Great news, glad you got it working. Also glad how you got it working, the sub-forum is already paying off. 1.2+ requires SABnzbd 0.5+. I moved this issue into thise post because I believe the issues are related.
Great news, glad you got it working. Also glad how you got it working, the sub-forum is already paying off. 1.2+ requires SABnzbd...
Ok, ran into a couple of problems during setup... I can't get a successful connection when I try the test connection feature. In...
Replies
Views
0.5.0 Beta6 Seeing as how my plug-in currently requires SABnzbd, I figure we should have a post so people know when a new version is out and what is going on with it.
0.5.0 Beta6 Seeing as how my plug-in currently requires SABnzbd, I figure we should have a post so people know when a new version...
0.5.0 Beta6 Seeing as how my plug-in currently requires SABnzbd, I figure we should have a post so people know when a new version...
Replies
Views
1.2 and all future versions will be just for 0.5+. Almost everything new I added in that version only works with 0.5 anyway. Try upgrading to 0.5 Beta# and see if it works then.
1.2 and all future versions will be just for 0.5+. Almost everything new I added in that version only works with 0.5 anyway. Try...
Cheers for such a fantastic program. I'm using SABnzbd0.4.11 on the default port and with an API key. Just upgraded from 1.1 to...
Replies
Views
For this to work you must have a Newzbin username/password entered into Sites.xml. To have it just be a feed go under the <feeds> section for the Newzbin <site> add a line like this: <feed name="[SS NAME]">http://www.newzbin.com/search/?go=1&amp;ss=[SS CODE]&amp;fpn=p&amp;feed=rss&amp;hauth=1&amp;u_post_results_amt=[MAX]</feed> To...
For this to work you must have a Newzbin username/password entered into Sites.xml. To have it just be a feed go under the <feeds>...
Is there a way for me to use my "Saved Searches" on newzbin with your plugin? I've been trying different lines of code but not of...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom