MultiShortcut (4 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 MultiShortcut plugin (3 Viewers) DE
Yes, normally, with clean install, it should work, I have modified and tested it with MP 1.31 X64. When I wrote "rename", it was not in the config, it's rename the .dll files inside the plugins folder. DLLfix is clever enough to find what dll(s) is(are) MultiShortcut(s) or not :
Yes, normally, with clean install, it should work, I have modified and tested it with MP 1.31 X64. When I wrote "rename", it was...
This plugin offer you the ability to create shortcuts for launching executable files in MediaPortal home screen or plugins screen...
Replies
Views
raffe, I updated to 1.6 final and still using v2.5 (from first post of this topic: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/multishortcut-plugin.75305/) and it works very well.
raffe, I updated to 1.6 final and still using v2.5 (from first post of this topic...
Hi. As there are some more problems getting MSC running on 1.3 Beta as desired I thought I wrote a little HowTo. Maybe there are...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the help, I am not going this way any more. I was trying to get STAN (the new VoD service in Australia) going, but have decided it is not worth it at the moment.
Thanks for the help, I am not going this way any more. I was trying to get STAN (the new VoD service in Australia) going, but have...
I have sucessfully gotton Opera 12.16 Desktop, Kylo, Netflix, and My Movies Collection to work perfectly on Multishort. My problem...
Replies
Views
Hi. Sorry, but I don't have any clue about this. It's something a dev must answer. And the Multishortcut dev is gone a long time now.
Hi. Sorry, but I don't have any clue about this. It's something a dev must answer. And the Multishortcut dev is gone a long time now.
Hi! Unfortunately i've noticed some error messages in MediaPortal-error.log with MultiShortcut -> [2014-05-18 14:43:10,576] [Log...
Replies
Views
What exactly is this supposed to show me? No Readme file...no tooltips that tell me what to put where...in short no instructions on actually creating a shortcut using the tool. If I can create a shortcut manually using the tool should be easier. Also as a suggestion why not have to tool insert the command that blanks the screen...
What exactly is this supposed to show me? No Readme file...no tooltips that tell me what to put where...in short no instructions...
Here is the MultiShortcut Setup. This multi-language setup will install all needed files for using MultiShortcut plugins. The...
Replies
Views
Well turns out to be malware causing this. Even though I have MS's antimalware up and running and Clamwin. Ran antimalware bytes and removed the infected files and presto. So if you have something similar, voodoo fullscreen exits try running a descent anti-virus, anti-malware program.
Well turns out to be malware causing this. Even though I have MS's antimalware up and running and Clamwin. Ran antimalware bytes...
Hi all, Maybe someone here can help me out with my problem. I created a shortcut in MePo for Netflix using Kylo which works fine...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your quick response. Now the reasons that I like My Films are as follows:- 1. More accurate in importing medadata for each movie (95% versus 70%) 2. Big Icons Layout are all bright unlike the shadowing in Moving Pictures. 3. More information displayed in the overview and Play Now screens. 4. More choices in the context...
Thanks for your quick response. Now the reasons that I like My Films are as follows:- 1. More accurate in importing medadata for...
Hello Earth to Multishort, come in Multi short. I have a great setup with Multishort in MP 5 and I wish to carry it over to MP 6...
Replies
Views
Windows 7 64 bit Mediaportal 1.3 (Titan theme) multishortcut 2.4 I am using multishortcut to run my juekbox program from with in mediaportal called silverjuke. I'm able to set it up to work and add the required arguments to point it to the database. However it loads and closes fine if then go out of medaiportal it loads up again...
Windows 7 64 bit Mediaportal 1.3 (Titan theme) multishortcut 2.4 I am using multishortcut to run my juekbox program from with...
Windows 7 64 bit Mediaportal 1.3 (Titan theme) multishortcut 2.4 I am using multishortcut to run my juekbox program from with...
Replies
Views
DISREGARD QUESTION - Multishort works great in MP 1.3.
DISREGARD QUESTION - Multishort works great in MP 1.3.
My question, Does Multishortcut work on MP 1.3 Titan skin/Basic Home? Thanks
Replies
Views
The launcher shouldn't have an effect on the focus of the screen since the only GUI is the initial splash screen which is canceled when media center starts. I do know when I used to use it I would have that problem. I usually exited Netflix back to media center and then went back into Netflix to fix it. That was occurring without...
The launcher shouldn't have an effect on the focus of the screen since the only GUI is the initial splash screen which is canceled...
Hi All, I have been trying to decide whether to go for a Lovefilm or a Netflix account recently. I have chosen to go with...
Replies
Views
I figured out how to create and configure new shortcuts with this plugin v2.4 on MediaPortal 1.3. I followed the instructions, configured and made six shortcuts, all of which showed up in MediaPortal with StreamedMP. However when I select those shortcuts, nothing happens. I tried copying the Multishortcut.xml file into the skin...
I figured out how to create and configure new shortcuts with this plugin v2.4 on MediaPortal 1.3. I followed the instructions...
I figured out how to create and configure new shortcuts with this plugin v2.4 on MediaPortal 1.3. I followed the instructions...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/multishortcut-521/multishortcut-plugin-75305/index16.html#post811899 Yes, I'm fairly sure that it is a codec problem for you too. so far ac3filter in postprosessing or saf5.02 will make this bug happen.
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/multishortcut-521/multishortcut-plugin-75305/index16.html#post811899 Yes, I'm fairly sure that...
Hi, I'm trying to run program to watch TV. This given program is lunching vlc as player to play video stream. Unfortunately...
Replies
Views
In no way do I want to start a flame-fest, but to answer the question, I went back to XBMC.
In no way do I want to start a flame-fest, but to answer the question, I went back to XBMC.
I spent a significant amount of time researching and experimenting to actually get this right and was unable to find any type of...
Replies
Views
More details please :)
More details please :)
I've set up multishortcut to open my hulu desktop exe file. The shortcut appears on my home page but when I select it, the...
Replies
Views
Hi Rekenaar, Thanks for the quick response, I used the Generate option in the new version (have run it a couple of times to be sure). Both generated shortcuts show in the plugins section its just that the iTunes one only shows as disabled. I can configure the iTunes shortcut, set a path and file to open and save changes, i just...
Hi Rekenaar, Thanks for the quick response, I used the Generate option in the new version (have run it a couple of times to be...
Hi There, I've set up Multishortcut with two .dll's one to launch Vuze and one to Launch iTunes. When i go into the mediaportal...
Replies
Views
Hi Peter. Thanks, I will pass the compliment on to my daughter (she is now almost 7) :D
Hi Peter. Thanks, I will pass the compliment on to my daughter (she is now almost 7) :D
Hi all, I was using this plugin for various goals but with 1.2.0 Beta, it is incompatible. Is there any progress on solving...
Replies
Views
Anyone have a suggestion? Thanks in advance.
Anyone have a suggestion? Thanks in advance.
...at least for me. It's worked fine for at least a year, but all of a sudden nothing is happening. I'm using the newest...
Replies
Views
Re: feature requests: waiting time and running program afterwards mbuzina Thanks for the reply. But I already found out you can set Multishortcut to startup the second an third program after the previous launch ended, so it actually does precisely what I want it to do. Of course this always happens just moments after one starts a...
Re: feature requests: waiting time and running program afterwards mbuzina Thanks for the reply. But I already found out you can...
EDIT: as title suggests I already solved the problem I was having. It's a greater plugin then I figured :D I really like...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I've been reading up on & trying out Hulu with MultiShortcut & Hotspot Shield, works like a charm, going to and from mediaportal. The setting to put MP in the background works great. I am having problems controlling Hulu with my MCE reomte control, as in, when I switch to Hulu, even if I load without going through...
Hello All, I've been reading up on & trying out Hulu with MultiShortcut & Hotspot Shield, works like a charm, going to and from...
Thanks for such a quick turnaround! It doesn't seem to be executing one after the previous one exits though. For example...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 New Installer DE
Re : New Installer May be you are a magician. :D I had idea to try to do something like that, for experience. But, it is just a thought, for the moment and, I don't know if and when I will do it, if I will. Also depending on real life.
Re : New Installer May be you are a magician. :D I had idea to try to do something like that, for experience. But, it is just a...
Any chance you could create a new installer file for this as it is much easier to handle updates etc. :thx:
Replies
Views
Re: MultiShortcut plugin Ok, then its clear to me :) <String id="27">Die Virtuelle Tastatur sollte nicht aktiviert werden, da keine ausführbare Datei ausgewählt wurde!</String> <String id="33">Ersetze außerhalb aufgerufene Argumente</String>
Re: MultiShortcut plugin Ok, then its clear to me :) <String id="27">Die Virtuelle Tastatur sollte nicht aktiviert werden...
And here in German. <String id="26">Es muss mindestens eine Ausführbare Datei angegeben werden!</String> <String...
Replies
Views
Re : MultiShortcut plugin MultiShortcut V 2.2 is out on first post.
Re : MultiShortcut plugin MultiShortcut V 2.2 is out on first post.
First I need to say thank you for this plugin! I am using this plugin to launch GameEx and Zinc. I have however found a (minor)...
Replies
Views
Thread moved to dedicated subforum for "historical reasons" :)
Thread moved to dedicated subforum for "historical reasons" :)
THIS POST HAS BEEN MOVED FROM #320 TO #1 - Spragleknas Hi, Well, I don't consider it as a hack cause, MultShortcut provide its own...
Replies
Views
Hi, Thanks for this I'll give it a try... What I would really like is an option to the MP blank screensaver to allow the standard Windows SS to run instead... I'm sure there used to be a plug in that did this, but it seems to have got lost... I'd like to be able to use one of the many aquarium screen savers when mp is not running...
Hi, Thanks for this I'll give it a try... What I would really like is an option to the MP blank screensaver to allow the standard...
Do you want a screensaver item on your MediaPortal Home or BasicHome menu? Read further. For detailed assistance with steps 1, 2...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom