My Films (10 Viewers)

Thank I will try it out
Thank I will try it out
My Films 6.1 released! (supports MediaPortal 1.6, 1.7 and 1.8 with .net 4.5) Have you ever wished you could use your own database...
Replies
Views
You can use AMC 4.2 to grab info, then from 4.2, in the menu file: save as... 4.1. Open your AMC 4.1 (You need both of them) export to XML. That's it. Michel
You can use AMC 4.2 to grab info, then from 4.2, in the menu file: save as... 4.1. Open your AMC 4.1 (You need both of them) export...
Ant Movie Catalog 4.2 [BETA] (03/11/13) is NOT compatible with MyFilms! As the AMC changelog states: The latter statement does not...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I’m facing the same issue with V6.1.3.1470. I’m trying to replace something with #LF# and I just get spaces. Can anyone help me on this, please?
Hello guys, I’m facing the same issue with V6.1.3.1470. I’m trying to replace something with #LF# and I just get spaces. Can...
My Films 6 includes many new grabber scripts - see Supported Grabbers in the Wiki. In addition, v 6.0 introduces an online update...
Replies
Views
Yep!!! That's it! It works now!!! Thanks a lot @Guzzi :D:D:D And now (better tomorrow ;)) I will keep on configuring MyFilms :)
Yep!!! That's it! It works now!!! Thanks a lot @Guzzi :D:D:D And now (better tomorrow ;)) I will keep on configuring MyFilms :)
AMC Updater (AMCU), allows you to manage your Ant Movie Catalog (AMC) via single or batch updates, or to scan and add (import) new...
Replies
Views
FYI MyFilms auto resets cache when you open Setup as of v 6.0 I think. So that button is kinda useless now ;) I updated docs in wiki and added an issue to Tracker to remove it in next release.
FYI MyFilms auto resets cache when you open Setup as of v 6.0 I think. So that button is kinda useless now ;) I updated docs in...
My Films 5 already supports different logo packs - skin logos, Blue3/Default skin logos or the My Films Default logos pack...
Replies
Views
Dear translators, as you probably have noticed, we've published some previews features in test mode here. So it would be nice to get translations done as preparation for 6.1 version too - any support is highly appreciated :-) Thanks!
Dear translators, as you probably have noticed, we've published some previews features in test mode here. So it would be nice to...
Language Tool As of v 6.0.0 My Films installs a custom version of the MediaPortal Language Tool you can use for translations. See...
Replies
Views
Like the many movie catalog apps MyFilms supports as a database backend, there are a host of features and options to support many different configurations and use cases. Figuring out the best options to choose for your use case/preferences, and how to setup them up and use them can take some time. ;) We continue to try and simplify...
Like the many movie catalog apps MyFilms supports as a database backend, there are a host of features and options to support many...
Like the many movie catalog apps MyFilms supports as a database backend, there are a host of features and options to support many...
Replies
Views
My Films V6.0.0 beta is out -> here. It does not only support the latest trakt features, but also introduces new features for MyFilms, like syncing user lists and watched list. This will require an updated trakt version - the V6 beta installer includes a test version of Trakt plugin, until official Trakt release incorporates the...
My Films V6.0.0 beta is out -> here. It does not only support the latest trakt features, but also introduces new features for...
My Films supports integration with the new Trakt plugin for MediaPortal. See Using My Films > Trakt in the My Films Wiki and the...
Replies
Views
Thank you for taking the time to reply. My point is that after the new install ALL movies show up as watched. Even the 20-25 movies I haven't watched yet. This happens regardless of the watched/unwatched status set on the movie catalog (xml). So I guess it has nothing to do with the catalog itself but with the MyFilms plugin.
Thank you for taking the time to reply. My point is that after the new install ALL movies show up as watched. Even the 20-25 movies...
I installed MP 1.8 and MyFilms on a new machine but I forgot to save the watched status first. I use AMC as movies catalog for...
Replies
Views
Ok thanks guys I will get onto my media pc and check it again and get some logs But the Bathurst car race is on and thats all i am focused on at the moment. Thanks again.
Ok thanks guys I will get onto my media pc and check it again and get some logs But the Bathurst car race is on and thats all i am...
Hi I have never used My Films before, but after finding it I think it would be just what I need as I use Media Center Master. I am...
Replies
Views
In my attempts to return to myfilms, I discovered something i found strange. I'm not certain it is an error and I sort of fixed it for me, but here is a description: When I first defined my trakt user as the active user profile name, I didn't know it was case sensitive, so I didn't get any sync. I later changed that, but the result...
In my attempts to return to myfilms, I discovered something i found strange. I'm not certain it is an error and I sort of fixed it...
In my attempts to return to myfilms, I discovered something i found strange. I'm not certain it is an error and I sort of fixed it...
Replies
Views
I finally worked around this by downloading msxsl.exe from microsoft and put it in my catalog catalog, together with the attached xsl and bat files. I then configured AMCU to run the bat file as post-processing (under the Options tab). I anyone plan to reuse this you have to edit the bat file, as my catalog file name is hardcoded in it.
I finally worked around this by downloading msxsl.exe from microsoft and put it in my catalog catalog, together with the attached...
I have been looking at returning to myfilms for some time, so I started experimenting with it. With 6.1.3.1470 the long standing...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I had the same issue. With the new install package (6.3.4180: My Films 6.1 released ! (30.06.2014) - V6.1.0.3107 (MP 1.6, 1.7 & 1.8)) I was able to updated MyFilms and now it’s working again. Special thanks to Guzzi Hopefully you can fix your setups as well.
Hey guys, I had the same issue. With the new install package (6.3.4180: My Films 6.1 released ! (30.06.2014) - V6.1.0.3107 (MP...
Figured I'd start a new post in hopes to get the issue looked at. From what I have found, looks like the MP.Players.Video...
Replies
Views
As we know, MyFilms is not compatible with Ant Movie Catalog 4.2. On the other hand, the latest AMC script for filmaffinity.es, the only one working to date, is not compatible with AMC 4.1 (i.e. the version which works witth MyFilms). So here is the problem: how can we grab data for our movies from filmaffinity.es and use them in...
As we know, MyFilms is not compatible with Ant Movie Catalog 4.2. On the other hand, the latest AMC script for filmaffinity.es, the...
As we know, MyFilms is not compatible with Ant Movie Catalog 4.2. On the other hand, the latest AMC script for filmaffinity.es, the...
Replies
Views
This is mostly heppening when the grabber script can't grab anymore - e.g. due to changes of the website. To fix this, check title and original title in the grabber script editor with the script you are using for the imports - or use another still working script for the imports...
This is mostly heppening when the grabber script can't grab anymore - e.g. due to changes of the website. To fix this, check title...
Hello, My Films (6.1.0.3107) suddenly doesn't import movies anymore: every new movie leads to the error message The only change...
Replies
Views
no, that is not possible - I added the most common for direct access and "show all" to select any possible field. Which fields do you commonly use? Maybe it is possible to add them to the default fields...
no, that is not possible - I added the most common for direct access and "show all" to select any possible field. Which fields do...
Is it possible to add to or change the items in the sort menu so I wouldn't need to go to "*** Show All ***" and then scroll...
Replies
Views
Glad you got it sorted! At least we know that the exception from 1st post was caused by the broken DB ...
Glad you got it sorted! At least we know that the exception from 1st post was caused by the broken DB ...
Hi, I tried to import a movie today and get this error message. The movie is not imported. 21.01.2017 08:48:25 - Starting file...
Replies
Views
you can leave it here - I changed my post to english ...
you can leave it here - I changed my post to english ...
My movies are stored in a network direcotry, each in a separate folder with the movie file, a nfo file, a cover jpg and a fanart...
Replies
Views
Follow the news: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/fanart-handler-plugin-v4-0-x-000.128577/page-110#post-1200495
Follow the news: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/fanart-handler-plugin-v4-0-x-000.128577/page-110#post-1200495
I added a request in Fanart Handler forum for supporting MF ...
Replies
Views
Hey Guzzi, thanks for your fast response... Anyways, is there a chance to do it myself? Some .xml-file, or does myfilms itself need to be changed? Cheers, Nils
Hey Guzzi, thanks for your fast response... Anyways, is there a chance to do it myself? Some .xml-file, or does myfilms itself...
Hey guys, I'm facing some trouble with the included Fanart Manager. For a couple of days I don't get any Backdrops/fanarts for any...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm pretty new to MyFilms so I might have overseen it. All my movie files have a IMDB and TMDB tag which can be read by mediainfo. Is it possible to let the grabber check and use these tags for the importing process? edit: I decided to scrape everything with Ember Media Manager. This seems to be the easiest and cleanest way.
Hi, I'm pretty new to MyFilms so I might have overseen it. All my movie files have a IMDB and TMDB tag which can be read by...
Hi, I'm pretty new to MyFilms so I might have overseen it. All my movie files have a IMDB and TMDB tag which can be read by...
Replies
Views
Hello again, Judging by the large number of replies, the previous post may not touch on the most popular or relevant issue in MyFilms. Has anyone used multiple configurations/databases successfully in the current or an earlier version of MyFilms? I'm hoping... Thanks
Hello again, Judging by the large number of replies, the previous post may not touch on the most popular or relevant issue in...
Hello, I'm new to MyFilms, and I've been experimenting some. I've got MP 1.15, MyFilms 6.1.0.3107, AMC catalog 4.2.0.2, and EAX...
Replies
Views
Just for info: MP2 has an integrated movie and series management and therefore doesn't require the use of additional plugins like MyFilms and MyTVSeries.
Just for info: MP2 has an integrated movie and series management and therefore doesn't require the use of additional plugins like...
I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and lost my Media Center functionality. My plan was to use Mediaportal as a replacement with...
Replies
Views
Hi Atadata, I would create or write an importer, if there is a demand for it - so if that is still something you (and anyone else) is interested in, please create a vote and let's see, if there is more than a few people interested in this.
Hi Atadata, I would create or write an importer, if there is a demand for it - so if that is still something you (and anyone else)...
Hi all, I tried Media Portal and MyFilms a year ago, but found the amount of work required to get my film database imported and...
Replies
Views
... have you checked the Wiki here and here? Regarding your question about the image/cover: You have to set the "URL Cover" in a way, that the result is the downloiad link for the image you want to load. Simplest versionis: This is done based on the base page of the movie Enhanced version: Many sites provide a higher resulution image...
... have you checked the Wiki here and here? Regarding your question about the image/cover: You have to set the "URL Cover" in a...
Hello everyone, I was a happy user of MyFilms for MP for the last year and a half! I'm not sure if anyone has or has seen this...
Replies
Views
Hi, you can check if all required files are present in the install directory - iirc, with newer MP versions, some requirements changed. Following files should be present: 27.04.2016 23:42 919.552 AMCUpdater.exe 21.12.2015 11:56 5.501 AMCUpdater.exe.config 04.02.2016 08:53 24.064 Common.Utils.dll...
Hi, you can check if all required files are present in the install directory - iirc, with newer MP versions, some requirements...
Hi I have installed the AMCUpdater as a standalone after this...
Replies
Views
... I remember I tried updating mediainfo to newer/current version, but this caused exceptions and aborts with the import. I didn't investigate further, if it was a bug with the specific mediainfo version used or a change in the wrapper/interface, but reverted to the december 15 version. If you're using AMCupdater in a separate...
... I remember I tried updating mediainfo to newer/current version, but this caused exceptions and aborts with the import. I didn't...
Hi, when importing movies in MyFilms with AMCUpdater, it seems that the importing of audio and video bitrate is a little out of...
Replies
Views
I remember that this was an older issue, but it should have been solved even with the latest public release of MyFilms. Anyway, good to hear that it works now :-)
I remember that this was an older issue, but it should have been solved even with the latest public release of MyFilms. Anyway...
I use the Avallance skin (actually the AvallancheAddict theme, as I prefer a darker theme). One of the features in this very rich...
Replies
Views
Hi Brachna, it is a couple of years since I migrated from XMM to MyFilms, and I have never looked back. As far as I know, the only working method is still (also mentioned in this thread: http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10472 ) : You have to use XMM version 7.2.3.6, because of the database changes in later versions...
Hi Brachna, it is a couple of years since I migrated from XMM to MyFilms, and I have never looked back. As far as I know, the only...
I'm in the middle of migrating from Extreme Movie Manager to MediaPortal/MyFilms. I've found, that the best solution for me, is...
Replies
Views
ok, if you think that should be improved, drop a request on github issues. I had started a rework of the grabber environment some 1 1/2 year ago, don't know, if I will ever finish, but in case that would happen, those issues would be solved as well with it.
ok, if you think that should be improved, drop a request on github issues. I had started a rework of the grabber environment some 1...
In my collection I have some movies that have covers in TMDB but not IMDB. I would like to conditionally override the IMDB cover...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the feedback, I'll add code to catch such sitation better for the future, Guzzi
Thanks for the feedback, I'll add code to catch such sitation better for the future, Guzzi
Hi guys. This is my problem: Is two days that i'im trying to delete the files in the database that not match those on the HD. i...
Replies
Views
Ah, you're of course correct(y). I didn't notice the update.
Ah, you're of course correct(y). I didn't notice the update.
Hi @Guzzi , I had to uninstall and then reinstall MePo on my system. While I can still use the plugin to watch movies, the AMC...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, just made the leap to Windows 10 yesterday, and so far all is good with MePo and MyFilms specifically. Only thing I noticed so far was with AMCUpdater. I had it set to run an auto import when I launch MyFilms, however I found that my system slowed to a crawl when that happened and the import never completed. It turned out...
Hi Guys, just made the leap to Windows 10 yesterday, and so far all is good with MePo and MyFilms specifically. Only thing I...
Hi Guys, just made the leap to Windows 10 yesterday, and so far all is good with MePo and MyFilms specifically. Only thing I...
Replies
Views
Hi Calsi, you find many of the older AMC versions in this post.
Hi Calsi, you find many of the older AMC versions in this post.
I never saw the AMC 4.2 warning when it was posted and consequently made the fatal upgrade. So I need to get back to Version either...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much!
Thank you very much!
I had to install Win7 again and I just checked which Version of MP My films is supporting. So I checked on...
Replies
Views
Well, we could also consider it a bug, as changing the sorting in the respective context should change the respective (setup) setting too ;-)
Well, we could also consider it a bug, as changing the sorting in the respective context should change the respective (setup)...
Hello @Guzzi , I am probably to dumb or just can't see it, but I am having some issues with sorting. I would like to have my...
Replies
Views
Well... this simply overburdens my Skills :oops:
Well... this simply overburdens my Skills :oops:
Sorry for this question - but I can't find detailed information for actors. I don't mean the (Context Menu) IMDB Infos that lead me...
Replies
Views
Thanks!
Thanks!
After uppdating Tract, I get an empty view when I first open My Films. If I then open any view from the hidden menu everything is...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom