My Films (12 Viewers)

It's already the case... The plugin use the standard c# function base on your XP settings : DateAdded = convert(Date, 'System.DateTime') You have to define your regionals setting of your windows to the right date format you use... -configuration panel->regional settings (???) and choose the correct settings (English (US)) in your case...
It's already the case... The plugin use the standard c# function base on your XP settings : DateAdded = convert(Date...
I'm getting this error for some reason. even when my and xml contains only 1 movie. im using the latest stable version of both...
Replies
Views
can you update the wiki?
can you update the wiki?
You can find it here for latest SVN or here for stable cersion New : - corrected a bug for DVDProfiler compatibility when...
Replies
Views
true but this I utlimately want to have a catalog of movies within MP without having extract each image which could take a while....
true but this I utlimately want to have a catalog of movies within MP without having extract each image which could take a while....
Hi, Liking mediaportal :) but struggling with a way to get my drive full of dvd images (iso) into mediaportal. I have ant but...
Replies
Views
Can you attach you ANT DB (htpc.xml) ?
Can you attach you ANT DB (htpc.xml) ?
Hi, I am trying to setup my films stable version 4.2.4 on MP stable 0.2.2.0. I have the plugin showing in media player setup...
Replies
Views
hello, these days i am testing the myfilms plugin and i like it very much. I got it working with ANT Movie Catalog and even the starting of some .ts files works fine. For most of my HD-DVDs and Bluray discs the information "please insert Disc #xxx " is enough. But i have some HD-DVDs and Bluray discs on HDD and would...
hello, these days i am testing the myfilms plugin and i like it very much. I got it working with ANT Movie Catalog and even...
hello, these days i am testing the myfilms plugin and i like it very much. I got it working with ANT Movie Catalog and even...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Back on MCE remote DE
Which version do you use ? It should be corrected in 4.2.4.... [EDIT] : I test quickly the hierarchical structure and effectivly there is a little problem... I'll take a look...
Which version do you use ? It should be corrected in 4.2.4.... [EDIT] : I test quickly the hierarchical structure and effectivly...
Hi, I might have this all wrong, but in earlier versions when using the movie\Film1 structure, when I pressed back on my MCE...
Replies
Views
That will be my fault :ooops: I added the image to the wiki. The image was taken using a different skin called mce reskinned boliermaker the maintainer of the skin has put it on hold temporarily due to other commitments, so I'm not sure if it is compatible with My Films 4. MC
That will be my fault :ooops: I added the image to the wiki. The image was taken using a different skin called mce reskinned...
Hello all, I'm new to the Portal, and have been using MyFilms and LOVE it. My question is, am I using a newer version of the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to know if this is possible: I would like my trilogy films to be in order of the year they came out. By default they are in alphabetical order. For instance, my order currently is as follows: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (1989) Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981) Indiana Jones and...
Hi, I would like to know if this is possible: I would like my trilogy films to be in order of the year they came out. By...
Hi, I would like to know if this is possible: I would like my trilogy films to be in order of the year they came out. By...
Replies
Views
MyFilms New Version 4.2.2 Comming soon on HomePage (I just submit today...) - corrected a bug for DVDProfiler compatibility if yours movies have no number in DVDP (put a default one : 9999) - add a password protection functionality for some configurations. Password is asked when loaded those protected configs. You can now protect...
MyFilms New Version 4.2.2 Comming soon on HomePage (I just submit today...) - corrected a bug for DVDProfiler compatibility if...
New version 4.2 of MYFilms's pluging. You can find Stable version here Latest SVN version here New functionalities : - Now...
Replies
Views
here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/amc_automatic_editor_maintainer_app-t22765.html?p=147251
here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/amc_automatic_editor_maintainer_app-t22765.html?p=147251
I know that this is more of a Ant question, but I coudlnt find anything. Is there a way to quickly import movies from...
Replies
Views
Hallo, (auf Deutsch) kann mir jemand erklären welche einstellungen ich machen muss, damit ich filme von der Festplatte starten kann? Mfg Helge
Hallo, (auf Deutsch) kann mir jemand erklären welche einstellungen ich machen muss, damit ich filme von der Festplatte starten...
Hallo, (auf Deutsch) kann mir jemand erklären welche einstellungen ich machen muss, damit ich filme von der Festplatte starten...
Replies
Views
I deffo have no time at moment, at least for a few weeks. I'm annoyed I lost the work I had done i.e. the skin, code etc. I had mimiced the button setup of MyVideos, shifted skin about and used that facadeView instead of ListView but the messages didn't work the same way as ListView and it became pretty frustrating. I think hwahrmann...
I deffo have no time at moment, at least for a few weeks. I'm annoyed I lost the work I had done i.e. the skin, code etc. I had...
I modified Zeebons MyFilms plug a few weeks ago. He has now included these new features in v4 of the plug. I thought I ought to add...
Replies
Views
I created a demo ANT file with pics for using the latest version of myfilms Please read the readme.htm file within zip for setup info. This should enable the curious to get started quickly and see it in action before they decide to persevere with the arduous task of creating their own ANT db. You should learn how to use the...
I created a demo ANT file with pics for using the latest version of myfilms Please read the readme.htm file within zip for setup...
I created a demo ANT file with pics for using the latest version of myfilms Please read the readme.htm file within zip for setup...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
MP1 MP2 Remove the Ant DE
I moved him to the right hand side when I updated the skin for half stars as I didn't like him obscuring the other text. But he walked back to the left when the changes were added to svn so Zebons must prefer a left hand sided ant. Here's the original updated skins with Ant to right which I use and you may prefer. However if you...
I moved him to the right hand side when I updated the skin for half stars as I didn't like him obscuring the other text. But he...
Hey guys, I use this plugin everyday, and my girlfriend is a big fan. However the ant is very annoying, I remove it on every...
Replies
Views
In a mad fit of generosity today I coded the 2 functions you need in my Tools script. You can get it here http://forum.antp.be/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=22701#22701 .There's 2 files ensure both are saved in the ANT scripts subfolder (cut and paste to notepad then save using the names above each code block) First make a backup copy of...
In a mad fit of generosity today I coded the 2 functions you need in my Tools script. You can get it here...
Hi, I am testing the new version of this plugin. The old version, I think it was 3.1, worked very well, but with version 4 I've got...
Replies
Views
Ignore my last post I got it working. I did exactly as you said, I think the feck up I was doing was copying BOTH dlls into the Windows directory. Thanks Zebon for the help and the great plugin.
Ignore my last post I got it working. I did exactly as you said, I think the feck up I was doing was copying BOTH dlls into the...
Hi, I decided to do a clean reinstall of my HTPC and formatted the whole lot. Then I began reinstalling media portal etc. I then...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Feature ore Bug ... DE
Hi, I use the Plugin v3.1 and it works great. But is it normal that the information genre and year on the overview-page and information of video and sound on the movie-page are located direct (a little bit above the buttom edge) over the movie-cover? When the cover has a white backround, nobody can read this ... I use the two blue...
Hi, I use the Plugin v3.1 and it works great. But is it normal that the information genre and year on the overview-page and...
Hi, I use the Plugin v3.1 and it works great. But is it normal that the information genre and year on the overview-page and...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the quick reply. I totally understand not wanting to access the Video database. I never want to access it again myself!! I played around and got a good enough solution. I got it to work by using the Checked Box as a Watched Box. I added the Checked field to the updating items so I can mark when I have watched it. I...
Thanks for the quick reply. I totally understand not wanting to access the Video database. I never want to access it again...
Hey Zebons I love your plugin! I have everything working perfectly. However, I was wondering if there was any way to create a...
Replies
Views
I just installed MyFilms and got it working great! Thanks for the awesome plug-in. Is it possible to change the default list of all the movies to thumbnails instead? I have kids that use the movie library and some of them can't read. So w/o having to scroll the list to see the DVD cover art, I like having them displayed in Thumbnails.
I just installed MyFilms and got it working great! Thanks for the awesome plug-in. Is it possible to change the default list of all...
I just installed MyFilms and got it working great! Thanks for the awesome plug-in. Is it possible to change the default list of all...
Replies
Views
Oups.... Yes it's a bug... corrected in future version comming soon.... Thanks massimo ;-))
Oups.... Yes it's a bug... corrected in future version comming soon.... Thanks massimo ;-))
I see that MyFilms pluging don't start films (DVD or .AVI) if there are no image on the AMC xml database. Is correctly??? Hi...
Replies
Views
Thanks for that, I should have responded yesterday, I sorted it out, I checked out the source code to work out how it does its stuff. I would prefer it if the plugin just took the directory name and then executed any video file inside, ie it was a bit smarter. As it stands you have to specify the exact filename. Great plugin...
Thanks for that, I should have responded yesterday, I sorted it out, I checked out the source code to work out how it does its...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi I created a AMT database and it appears fine...
Replies
Views
Thanks for that, I should have responded yesterday, I sorted it out, I checked out the source code to work out how it does its stuff. I would prefer it the plugin just took the directory name and then executed any video file inside, ie it was a bit smarter. As it stands you have to specify the exact filename.
Thanks for that, I should have responded yesterday, I sorted it out, I checked out the source code to work out how it does its...
[EDIT]You can find the latest version v3.1 here - Corrected some bugs (esentialy for playing purposes) - compatible with...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom