My Lyrics Plugin (2 Viewers)

Hallo Zusammen, der Source ist nun schon einmal da. Er liegt dank "hwahrmann" auf gitab. Nun hoffe ich nur das mir mein Bekannter mir bei dem Problem auch noch helfen kann. Entdecker -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Nachricht von "hwahrmann"...
Hallo Zusammen, der Source ist nun schon einmal da. Er liegt dank "hwahrmann" auf gitab. Nun hoffe ich nur das mir mein Bekannter...
Release notes to MyLyrics 2.2.0 Update: Compatibility for 1.10 Final (and above) Release notes for older versions: Download...
Replies
Views
Works again with new version. Thanks!(y)
Works again with new version. Thanks!(y)
Release notes to MyLyrics 2.1.0 Update: Compatibility for 1.9 Final Release notes for older versions: Download: See attachment...
Replies
Views
New version, compatible with MP 1.9 Final. New thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/my-lyrics-2-1-0-for-mp-1-9-final-30-09-2014.127808/
New version, compatible with MP 1.9 Final. New thread...
Release notes to MyLyrics 2.0.0 Update: Compatibility for 1.8 Final Release notes for older versions: Download: See attachment...
Replies
Views
Published 2.0.0 for MP 1.8 Final. Opened a new thread here
Published 2.0.0 for MP 1.8 Final. Opened a new thread here
Release notes to MyLyrics 1.9.8 Update: Compatibility for 1.8 Pre-Release Release notes for older versions: Download: See...
Replies
Views
Hi yoav , thanks for new version (y) i mack this thread sticky . but you now "Extension Dev" you can to do it yourself ;)
Hi yoav , thanks for new version (y) i mack this thread sticky . but you now "Extension Dev" you can to do it yourself ;)
Release notes to MyLyrics 1.9.1 - fixed a problem with unicode characters. Note that if you used an older version to download...
Replies
Views
Hello, I still have this Problem with online Radio. Examples: RESCUE'; The Feeling Mercy'; Dufy Californication'; Red Hot Chilly Peppers -> No matching lyric found Somebody an idea? Is it possible to stop the "';" somehow and will MyLyrics than find the lyrics again? It happens only with online Radio. Thanks a lot!
Hello, I still have this Problem with online Radio. Examples: RESCUE'; The Feeling Mercy'; Dufy Californication'; Red Hot...
Release notes to MyLyrics 1.8.0 Note: MediaPortal 1.4 had a known problem with Music DB, which caused lyrics to be removed in case...
Replies
Views
Let's move discussion for 1.4.0 to this new thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/my-lyrics-1-7-1-04-06-2013.119464/
Let's move discussion for 1.4.0 to this new thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/my-lyrics-1-7-1-04-06-2013.119464/
Release notes for MyLyrics 1.7.0 MyLyrics displays the lyric of the currently played song inside MediaPortal. The plugin can show...
Replies
Views
Hi AtTimesPerplexed and Pat Clark, Have you tried the latest version? Hopefully I've fixed your issues with LyricsOnDemand. Also, there's a new sticky thread '1.7.0', so let's continue there... Thanks, Yoav
Hi AtTimesPerplexed and Pat Clark, Have you tried the latest version? Hopefully I've fixed your issues with LyricsOnDemand...
Release notes for MyLyrics 1.5.5.0 and 1.6.1.0 MyLyrics displays the lyric of the currently played song inside MediaPortal. The...
Replies
Views
no there are none.. there are optional changes tho.. * you can now use button 50 to pick lrc too, not just tag the line.. * and there are two defines that help plugin with the buttons in the skin file.. (so far if you clicked the button, the "select" event would be fired in the plugin and that could cause strange behavior.. so if...
no there are none.. there are optional changes tho.. * you can now use button 50 to pick lrc too, not just tag the line.. * and...
Release notes to MyLyrics 1.41 See info for 1.4.2 beta for Mediaportal 1.1.0 RC1 below MyLyrics displays the lyric of the...
Replies
Views
Hi Baron, Glad I could help. I close this thread now due to new release.
Hi Baron, Glad I could help. I close this thread now due to new release.
Some great new features have been added to MyLyrics lately. The binding against an unique LRC source, better tagging support, new...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No media playing DE
@yoavain, I am experiencing this problem with My Lyrics 2.2.1.284 in MP 1.27. Maybe this is due to a configuration problem: My Lyrics seems to have changed a lot since I last configured it and the documentation obviously hasn't kept up. I have attached some logs and will be happy to help with the docs, once I understand what is...
@yoavain, I am experiencing this problem with My Lyrics 2.2.1.284 in MP 1.27. Maybe this is due to a configuration problem: My...
Halo, I have MP 1.4, Titan skin and last My Lyrics plugin, and I have problem. I don't see Lyrics. Only No media playing. Thx for...
Replies
Views
I found the checkbox :notworthy:. Either this is was added after I gave up trying or I am even blinder than I thought. Anyway, now it starts directly as I want it to. Thanks for the tip. Another step towards a perfect HTPC (y).
I found the checkbox :notworthy:. Either this is was added after I gave up trying or I am even blinder than I thought. Anyway, now...
Hi there, Is there a way to specify how the lyrics are displayed by default. So that when I enter the plugin the lyrics are always...
Replies
Views
Big thanks, and I wish you a happy new year right back!
Big thanks, and I wish you a happy new year right back!
Any chance of updating so it will be compatible with latest final release of MP? I cannot install silent since it is throwing a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.7.1 Hotfix DE
Yeps, needs an updated installer.
Yeps, needs an updated installer.
Could you release a version compatible with the hotfix...or could someone let me know which lines to edit in the .mpe1...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.70Pre version? DE
Heroes all :D Thanks guys!
Heroes all :D Thanks guys!
Any chance of creating a 1.70Pre version - MPEI is showing this as incompatible. Thanks in advance :)
Replies
Views
I love this plugin, congratulations for the beautiful work I wanted to ask an additional feature: the ability to export lyrics in the music tags, but not for all files mapped to the database (command already present) but only for the new lyrics added by the "batch search".. would be possible?
I love this plugin, congratulations for the beautiful work I wanted to ask an additional feature: the ability to export lyrics in...
I love this plugin, congratulations for the beautiful work I wanted to ask an additional feature: the ability to export lyrics in...
Replies
Views
Thank you!
Thank you!
I couldn't find my lyrics under titan skin, is it supported? Thank you!
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No Lyrics displayed DE
Thank you for you reply. I try to upgrade to MP 1.5, hope this helps. Meantime, i use Lyrics 1.7 as workaround.
Thank you for you reply. I try to upgrade to MP 1.5, hope this helps. Meantime, i use Lyrics 1.7 as workaround.
Hello! I have strange problems with My Lyrics plugin. MP 1.4, using skin Streamed 2.1.3.3377 Any of 1.8 versions ( I tested...
Replies
Views
Yes, upgrading to MP 1.5 solved it - thanks ... :) I was reluctant to upgrade to 1.5 as I am still on Windows XP, but all looks OK, so far .....
Yes, upgrading to MP 1.5 solved it - thanks ... :) I was reluctant to upgrade to 1.5 as I am still on Windows XP, but all looks...
I am using MP v1.4.0 with My Lyrics v1.8.0.223 on Widows XP and I have 7,335 songs in my music database. I know that about 80% of...
Replies
Views
Thanks, helped me too. Had exactly the same problem.
Thanks, helped me too. Had exactly the same problem.
In MPConfig in MyLyrics plugin I saw that in Music database browse there is no data shown. I don't know if it is normal in my way...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Sync the Lyrics DE
Too bad. I guess MusiXMatch can do lyric sync because they have timecode in their lyric database? Then maybe I'll have to use the desktop app on my HTPC if I want the lyric sync ^^ Edit: lol yes 20.000 $ a year, this is for commercial purpose, not for non commercial stuff ;)
Too bad. I guess MusiXMatch can do lyric sync because they have timecode in their lyric database? Then maybe I'll have to use the...
Hi, Last day I discovered a software on my Windows Phone when I searched for a Lyric tool, it is called MusiXmatch lyrics...
Replies
Views
There are some very good news. Here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/music-player-rework.112530/ there's a rework of audio engine with wasapi support. Unfortunately my lyrics plugin does'nt recognize anymore a music file playing. Maybe some changes introduced in the new version. Can someone investigate further the problem...
There are some very good news. Here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/music-player-rework.112530/ there's a rework of...
There are some very good news. Here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/music-player-rework.112530/ there's a rework of...
Replies
Views
thanks for the info , will try when got some free time (y)
thanks for the info , will try when got some free time (y)
When mylyrics d/l LRC files where do these get stored? -S
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Feature request DE
Hi, Here are some suggestions for new features. If they already exists, please tell me. Most of French titles in my DB can't be found because of accented chars. I suggest to add the possiblity to search for lyrics with 2 passes : - first one with title "as is" - if not found, second one with unaccented chars Some artists have...
Hi, Here are some suggestions for new features. If they already exists, please tell me. Most of French titles in my DB can't be...
Hi, Here are some suggestions for new features. If they already exists, please tell me. Most of French titles in my DB can't be...
Replies
Views
Well, actually, there are tons of sites that offers a big database with lyrics.. But I don't know what kind of sites could been added..
Well, actually, there are tons of sites that offers a big database with lyrics.. But I don't know what kind of sites could been added..
Hello everyone, I really like this plugin, I really can't sing, but I like to sing together with the artist! :p The...
Replies
Views
I've done a bit more investigation on this, getting different behaviour from different music players. BASS Player: Loses the song info in my lyrics for Last.fm (shows long numbers instead), intermittently loses the current track info in music views DShow player: does not lose the song info in my lyrics for last.fm but reports...
I've done a bit more investigation on this, getting different behaviour from different music players. BASS Player: Loses the...
I've searched for any threads relating to this issue, without luck, so apologies if this is a duplicate. I have upgraded to MP...
Replies
Views
The most natural way would be to add this as a visualization in My Music, or be able to select and play music tracks from within My Lyrics. But jumping back and forth between My Music and My Lyrics is a lot of pain.
The most natural way would be to add this as a visualization in My Music, or be able to select and play music tracks from within My...
Is there an easy shortcut to bring up my lyrics from within my music? My wife was happily choosing tracks to sing along to at...
Replies
Views
Hi mackey , Thout to give you a little hand with Default Wide skin ... all the id's and strings are ther , i just give it more glass look and add fanart handler plugin support (same as musicplayingnow) and mack the song lyirics more vesible (by all non lyrics l,blue) :)
Hi mackey , Thout to give you a little hand with Default Wide skin ... all the id's and strings are ther , i just give it more...
Hi mackey , Thout to give you a little hand with Default Wide skin ... all the id's and strings are ther , i just give it more...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I will take a look.
Thanks, I will take a look.
Hi, I use Default Wide as a skin. My Lyrics doesn't seem to have a background image defined for that skin so it defaults to a...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I will have a look.
Thanks, I will have a look.
hi , i mack a mod for DW skin for myLyrics + menu and music playing now + menu 2 of them with fanart suport. Get It her ...
Replies
Views
Thanks I will look into it.
Thanks I will look into it.
Hi, I find a strange bug with myLyrics and music playing now with DW skin , seamss if you play music then go to music playing now...
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot yoavain. I've just uploaded version 1.6.1.0 of MyLyrics here.
Thanks a lot yoavain. I've just uploaded version 1.6.1.0 of MyLyrics here.
Hi Mackey, As I promised, here's a patch to add www.shiron.net to the plugin. This site contains a very large Hebrew lyrics...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Font size in LRC DE
thanks sir mackey, i will try this when I get home later. I really appreciate it.
thanks sir mackey, i will try this when I get home later. I really appreciate it.
Hello, Thank you for this excellent plugin! I have found how to change the font size of the plain lyrics but could you tell me...
Replies
Views
i tried bg nova and there it works as it should. i have newest version of black glass 2.7.0 and there it doesnt work :S EDIT: yeah great! I copied the myLyrics.xml from Nova Skin to normal BlackGlass skin, and now it works perfect! But meanwhile i find the Nova Skin a bit better than normal Black Glass :D
i tried bg nova and there it works as it should. i have newest version of black glass 2.7.0 and there it doesnt work :S EDIT...
hi there, im using newest Version of MP, mylyrics and BlackGlass Skin. Look were the lyrics positioned. There are bottom left...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 My lyrics -> Lyrics DE
Ahh, stupid me. I was making a fix regarding another field and apparantly used this field instead of the custom name for the property... But good, the gui property works as intended. I'll make sure that #currentmodule returns the proper string in the upcoming version. Thanks for testing.
Ahh, stupid me. I was making a fix regarding another field and apparantly used this field instead of the custom name for the...
hi All, Is there a way to change the name of the plugin (how it shows up on the home screen) I get these strange rashes all...
Replies
Views
I made some changes to the slider in the latest release, which seems to have broken the things a bit. I'll fix this in the next version. Thanks again. :-)
I made some changes to the slider in the latest release, which seems to have broken the things a bit. I'll fix this in the next...
I am using MP 1.1.1 and MyLyrics 1.5.3, and I think I found something: In the plugin configuration, settings tab, lyrics search...
Replies
Views
You are right. I'll fix that in the next release. Your description is clear and precise, and I could easily reproduce the issue from it. So in this situation there was no need to attach logs which in many other circumstances is required. thanks for the report.
You are right. I'll fix that in the next release. Your description is clear and precise, and I could easily reproduce the issue...
This is a great plugin. Thank you for the effort you are putting into this. Great work! I am using MP 1.1.1 and MyLyrics 1.5.3...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Export DE
Hi Dean 1. No, that is not supported. You can do a complete search and then see all marked tracks within the configuration, but there is no feature which exports the list to a txt-file or similar. 2. With the export feature you can export the lyrics in your lyrics db into your music files. An existing lyrics will be overwritten...
Hi Dean 1. No, that is not supported. You can do a complete search and then see all marked tracks within the configuration, but...
Hello Mackey First off, thanks for a great Plugin. Just a couple of questions. 1. is it possible to export a list of marked...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much for looking in to it, I look forward to the new version! :thx:
Thank you very much for looking in to it, I look forward to the new version! :thx:
Hello, I listen to a lot of hebrew music, now there is a website with lots of lyrics for this music. is it possible to add this...
Replies
Views
The algorithm for detecting LRC files is strict which basically is a good thing. However I'll see if one or two things can be done so it recognizes some LRCs than would clash with LRC viewers. Thanks for the report.
The algorithm for detecting LRC files is strict which basically is a good thing. However I'll see if one or two things can be done...
Hi, When I try to view the "LRC only" portion of my lyrics database, I only get a few artists listed. I've tried deleting and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom