My NetFlix (3 Viewers)

Hi. Yesterday i issued first version of new NetlfixAlpha plugin which is written from scratch and should work even when no instant queue is available. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/net-netflix-plugin-netflixalpha.119145/#post-995769 I wonder if it will work for you.
Hi. Yesterday i issued first version of new NetlfixAlpha plugin which is written from scratch and should work even when no instant...
With WilE's help and encouragement I have created My Netflix version 1.4 which installs and runs on MP 1.2 final release. This...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
************** Texto de Exceção ************** WrapNetflix.NotFoundException: <status> <status_code>404</status_code> <message>api.netflix.com is deprecated for public use. Please use api-public.netflix.com instead.</message> </status> ---> System.Net.WebException: O servidor remoto retornou um erro: (404) Não Localizado. em...
************** Texto de Exceção ************** WrapNetflix.NotFoundException: <status> <status_code>404</status_code>...
Welcome to My NetFlix Plugin forum: Latest Stable Release 1.3: (See download below) - Please read the Readme.pdf file at the...
Replies
Views
Thanks WileECoyote! I'll update you on my progress. LoLander
Thanks WileECoyote! I'll update you on my progress. LoLander
Hey Guys/Gals, Here is the original My Netflix 1.3 code. A few things: This was my first MediaPortal plugin, so please go light...
Replies
Views
Hi WileECoyte, First off, thanks for the plugin. Sad about myreeltalk. I tried various options, and most of the modded browsers doesn't work well with my dualscreen setup. Of all the choices, the best working I get is the 1.4.1 plugin using IE or Firefox. I can get IE loading and Netfilx starts steaming pefectly (Netflix API must be...
Hi WileECoyte, First off, thanks for the plugin. Sad about myreeltalk. I tried various options, and most of the modded browsers...
Hello All, I'm sorry to say, but myReelTalk and the My Netflix 2.0 plugin development have been halted. myReelTalk.com will be...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to get the current version of My NetFlix working on MP 1.2 (not the beta or the RC)? Or should I just hold out until My Netflix 2.0 is released? Thanks!
Is it possible to get the current version of My NetFlix working on MP 1.2 (not the beta or the RC)? Or should I just hold out until...
Sorry for the late posting of this, Im currently out of town and have limited access to my PC. The attached .dll file is for...
Replies
Views
Netflix can be accessed through a 'site' in OnlineVideos (can be enabled through onlinevideos config in MPconfig). It works pretty well :) You need IE10+ and Silverlight https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/netflix-for-onlinevideos.127814/
Netflix can be accessed through a 'site' in OnlineVideos (can be enabled through onlinevideos config in MPconfig). It works pretty...
Does anyone know if this Netflix player still under support? I installed it today tried to authorized my account and got this error...
Replies
Views
Will this work on MP 1.4?
Will this work on MP 1.4?
Okay guys, here is the MyNetflix 2.0 Alpha version. The only skin available currently is the DefaultWide, so please do not post...
Replies
Views
Exactly the same problem her, + not many of the options work when i try i find my netflix user i get an error.
Exactly the same problem her, + not many of the options work when i try i find my netflix user i get an error.
Hi, I have tried to install this plugin before with no luck, and i tried again today with the newest version after uninstalling the...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/original-my-netflix-1-3-code.110720/
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/original-my-netflix-1-3-code.110720/
Hi, I've been trying to find a copy of My Netflix 1.3.0 to 1.4.1 source online, to no avail. I'm not sure under what license the...
Replies
Views
Interesting read erichzann. Once opened, can one navigate Netflix via remote? I just started using MyNetflix 1.4.1. It's search still works, although it includes DVD's. Instants can be added to a watch queue and it looks good in native MP. Most of the other menu's are broken and return zero results. But, it launches IE, Firefox or...
Interesting read erichzann. Once opened, can one navigate Netflix via remote? I just started using MyNetflix 1.4.1. It's search...
Netflix have just launched in Ireland and UK and I'm trying to get the My Netflix plugin to work. It installed on and authorised...
Replies
Views
Just to follow up on my original post. It is 2 weeks later and I have been using Netflix within MCE quite a lot. Overall the experience is positive and works well. The only issue I have found so far that I dislike is that MCE doesn't support subtitles for the Netflix plugin. I'm not sure if this is a Netflix or Microsoft issue. It's a...
Just to follow up on my original post. It is 2 weeks later and I have been using Netflix within MCE quite a lot. Overall the...
With MyNetflix development halted I've been looking for a way to have a usable Netflix solution with MediaPortal. After a bit of...
Replies
Views
octessence, Please see the post about myReelTalk being retired. myReelTalk will be retired within a week... Sorry. Wile E.
octessence, Please see the post about myReelTalk being retired. myReelTalk will be retired within a week... Sorry. Wile E.
As you are all aware I have been hard at work on the new My Netflix 2.0 version. I have had several 're-starts' on the plugin due...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I'm sorry to say, but myReelTalk and the My Netflix 2.0 plugin development have been halted. myReelTalk.com will be decommissioned shortly (within the week.) All of the develpment work for My Netflix 2.0 plugin was based on the myReelTalk site, so no code will be released. Sorry. This decision was due to many things...
Hello All, I'm sorry to say, but myReelTalk and the My Netflix 2.0 plugin development have been halted. myReelTalk.com will be...
Good Afternoon, As most of you know I have been working very hard on the new 2.0 replacement of the My Netflix plugin. I am happy...
Replies
Views
I just took the xml files form this post, put them in the correct folders and it works great for me in StreamedMP.
I just took the xml files form this post, put them in the correct folders and it works great for me in StreamedMP.
Hello Everyone, First, many thanks to the developers who make this plugin possible. I know it takes an enormous amount of...
Replies
Views
I had the same problem with my new machine. I had to remove the plugin then reinstall and it worked.
I had the same problem with my new machine. I had to remove the plugin then reinstall and it worked.
I go to configure My Netflix plugin and when I try to authorize my account I get an unhandled exception error saying that the...
Replies
Views
I feel your pain Duncan. Discovered MP and all its possiblities only to find the Netflix side still in development. Many kudos to WileECoyote for all his pain and suffering. Anyway, you can make Netflix work on the skin of your choice it just takes a little work mucking around in the xml files. Success is highly dependent upon...
I feel your pain Duncan. Discovered MP and all its possiblities only to find the Netflix side still in development. Many kudos to...
Hi there, When I signed up for Netflix, I chose only a "streaming account" as this is all I required. In Mediaportal's "My...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Netflix Setup DE
If you go into media portal configuration and highlight the netflix plugin you should see the buttons below that say "in home" or " in plugins". Click on the "in home button and then the ok button to exit config. Not many skins actually support the netflix plugin. I prefer the Black Glass Nova customization I am working on as it...
If you go into media portal configuration and highlight the netflix plugin you should see the buttons below that say "in home" or "...
I can only get to My Netflix by goung to "My Plugins" from the main menu is there any way to put it as a selection on the main menu
Replies
Views
My netflix plugin is only supported on some skins. If the skin supports the plugin then it will load. Else you will get the missing xml error. I chose to goto a working skin -DefaultWide- Copy the 3 My Netflix xml files into my preffered skin and begin editing like crazy. As I will be running this on a 1080p flat panel all my mods...
My netflix plugin is only supported on some skins. If the skin supports the plugin then it will load. Else you will get the missing...
Hello installed mynetflix as this is what my wife uses 90% when im not around and it showed as a bunch of hashtags and didnt look...
Replies
Views
So my preferred skin is Black Glass Nova HD. As a big Netflix user I was dismayed to discover it doesn't support the Netflix plugin. So.... I have been busy making it work. Things are coming along great and My Netflix is working fairly well. I have even been able to keep the styling close to the BGN styling. I could use some...
So my preferred skin is Black Glass Nova HD. As a big Netflix user I was dismayed to discover it doesn't support the Netflix...
So my preferred skin is Black Glass Nova HD. As a big Netflix user I was dismayed to discover it doesn't support the Netflix...
Replies
Views
i can't seem to figure this one out, i see the program, i can see where the plugin tells it to look. i followed the link to the location of netflix_remote.exe and it is there, as well as it is only 256k (is that right?). everything up until playing works. thanks edit, i got it to work, something with the second tab didn't save...
i can't seem to figure this one out, i see the program, i can see where the plugin tells it to look. i followed the link to the...
i can't seem to figure this one out, i see the program, i can see where the plugin tells it to look. i followed the link to the...
Replies
Views
Hi and thanks for writing this app for us. I'm running MP 1.2.2.0 and went into MP Extension Installer and deleted the older Netflix Extension, verified that no xml files existed under any skin folders and deleted mynexflix.dll file. Once done cleaning up, I downloaded the Alpha Nexflix extension 2.0.4.0 and copied the files from your...
Hi and thanks for writing this app for us. I'm running MP 1.2.2.0 and went into MP Extension Installer and deleted the older...
Hi and thanks for writing this app for us. I'm running MP 1.2.2.0 and went into MP Extension Installer and deleted the older...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody. I want to thank for My Netflix plugin i use it quite offten. But i must say i miss a possibility to turn on subtitles using remote. Is it possible to add such a feature? Or better, can i add it somehow? I came across some post which are mentioning Autohotkey scripts, but i wasnt able to find them in plugin, so i...
Hi everybody. I want to thank for My Netflix plugin i use it quite offten. But i must say i miss a possibility to turn on subtitles...
Hi everybody. I want to thank for My Netflix plugin i use it quite offten. But i must say i miss a possibility to turn on subtitles...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 HTTP Status 500- DE
Hi I encounter an error from Netflix when I hit 'Authorize' from My Netflix Config How do I fix this? I've deleted and reinstalled the plugin, re set the default browser to IE and deleted all cookies.
Hi I encounter an error from Netflix when I hit 'Authorize' from My Netflix Config How do I fix this? I've deleted and...
Hi I encounter an error from Netflix when I hit 'Authorize' from My Netflix Config How do I fix this? I've deleted and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Sorting in 1.4 DE
Is there a way to sort the instant queue list (in MP) to match it up with the queue order on netflix.com? I only see sort by title and year. Would be nice if both lists were the same.
Is there a way to sort the instant queue list (in MP) to match it up with the queue order on netflix.com? I only see sort by title...
Is there a way to sort the instant queue list (in MP) to match it up with the queue order on netflix.com? I only see sort by title...
Replies
Views
I'm also experiencing this error. I've tried everything from the link that helped the OP (twice) but I can't seem to make the error go away. I think it has something to do with authorizing MyNetflix - and therefore the custom browser - to use my account. The next logical step is to try to log out of Netflix in the custom browser so i...
I'm also experiencing this error. I've tried everything from the link that helped the OP (twice) but I can't seem to make the error...
I am new to this so I may have made a mistake or missed something I needed so here is what I did I installed MediaPortal 1.2.1...
Replies
Views
Thanks! I am beginning to understand how it works now. Im glad to use default skin. Maybe Mustayaluca will add netflix xml file on the next update. Thanks again. John
Thanks! I am beginning to understand how it works now. Im glad to use default skin. Maybe Mustayaluca will add netflix xml...
Hello, I have installed MP 1.2, MyNetflix 1.4 and the Mustayaluca skin on my HTPC. When I try to access the MyNetflix plugin I...
Replies
Views
Hey Chap1, As I mentioned above, until Netflix supports Canada in the API we will be working on a solution in version 2. I will let everyone know when we have the system ready for testing. Thanks! Wile E.
Hey Chap1, As I mentioned above, until Netflix supports Canada in the API we will be working on a solution in version 2. I will...
How difficult would it be to add a flag in the config so if you are using a canadian login, the canadian url is used? I use VPN to...
Replies
Views
Look here -> https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-netflix-539/mynetflix-2-0-alpha-102229/#post806606 :)
Look here -> https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-netflix-539/mynetflix-2-0-alpha-102229/#post806606 :)
My NetFlix 2.0 is progressing very nicely. It will look like a mixture of Moving Pictures and My TV Series in functionality...
Replies
Views
Well, that IS fantastic news. I was hoping this would happen as soon as I heard about the death of the whole ill-conceived Quikster thing.
Well, that IS fantastic news. I was hoping this would happen as soon as I heard about the death of the whole ill-conceived...
As mentioned on the Netflix blog here -> Netflix API : Netflix Public API Will Continue to Support DVD, Netflix will continue to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have been having a problem with my Instant Queue lately. All of the sudden no matter what TV show I select from my queue it displays the episodes from one specific show that is in my queue. Here is my setup Win7 MP 1.2 Final MyNetflix 1.4 Skin: Default Wide Thanks in advance for anyone's help. Have a...
Hello all, I have been having a problem with my Instant Queue lately. All of the sudden no matter what TV show I select from my...
Hello all, I have been having a problem with my Instant Queue lately. All of the sudden no matter what TV show I select from my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Two Minor Glitches DE
Cool... Sorry, I haven't loaded the 1.4 version so I was unsure if it scrolled or not. ;)
Cool... Sorry, I haven't loaded the 1.4 version so I was unsure if it scrolled or not. ;)
I am lovin this plugin. I really think it is better than the interface the actual Netflix site has when accessing it from outside...
Replies
Views
I think you just picked a show that doesn't have much fanart for it. I run MP 1.2.1 on Win 7 64bit and I have a lot of kids stuff in my queue. Most have a lot of fanart so it looks good...but there are a few shows that don't really have any fanart associated with it and so when I select that video my screen looks just like yours...
I think you just picked a show that doesn't have much fanart for it. I run MP 1.2.1 on Win 7 64bit and I have a lot of kids stuff...
This may be a stupid question but how do I just browse the entire catalog on Netflix? From what I can tell, all I can browse is...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hey Guys, I dont want to make another shameless plug for the myreeltalk website, but if you want to preserve your full history/ratings please log on (myReelTalk) or create an account now and it will automatically download your full history. After THURSDAY we will NOT be able to get the full history, only your Instant Queue history...
Hey Guys, I dont want to make another shameless plug for the myreeltalk website, but if you want to preserve your full...
Well, the project has taken yet another blow. After October 14th, developers will not be able to access the users disc queue via...
Replies
Views
oh cool cheers for that.
oh cool cheers for that.
Hi, I just setup my system with MP 1.2 final, as a clean install. but i cannot get the netflix 1.3.x working. since i didnt...
Replies
Views
Sorry it wasn't shortcutter... It was multi-shortcut or something like that. I found an application that launches the MCE Netflix program from an XBMC page that I've configure to launch from my basic home. Here is the thread. It's even got an INI file to configure specialized key presses to exit it. I have everything working...
Sorry it wasn't shortcutter... It was multi-shortcut or something like that. I found an application that launches the MCE Netflix...
Howdy All, First off, I love MP and don't want to be discourtesy to Coyote or anyone else. I've use Windows Media Center...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom