RadioTime (2 Viewers)

Ah,fuck it . Works fine under Plugins section in main menu...Thank you for your help ;)
Ah,fuck it . Works fine under Plugins section in main menu...Thank you for your help ;)
Version compatibility: MediaPortal 1.16 Pre-Release and above Project page is here I'm attaching initial version, until I have...
Replies
Views
Got access to the link. I'll take a look when I have time Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Got access to the link. I'll take a look when I have time Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Version compatibility: MediaPortal 1.8 Final Project page is here Source files available ...
Replies
Views
Correct!
Correct!
This plugin for MediaPortal makes it possible to browse listen internet streams provided by RadioTime: Find and listen to Talk...
Replies
Views
I think I can put this issue I had with Tune-in and Music to rest ..... I decided that it must be a hardware issue with the on-board audio (maybe resetting the device?), so I replaced the motherboard yesterday. Tune-in has been playing without error for 4-5 hours. I'll make sure to report any further issues if they occur (I never say...
I think I can put this issue I had with Tune-in and Music to rest ..... I decided that it must be a hardware issue with the...
Version compatibility: MediaPortal 1.10 Final and above Project page is here I'm attaching initial version, until I have some...
Replies
Views
New version: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/radiotime-plugin-1-4-0-for-mp-1-10-final-and-above-31-12-2014.129080/ Happy New Year :)
New version: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/radiotime-plugin-1-4-0-for-mp-1-10-final-and-above-31-12-2014.129080/...
Version compatibility: MediaPortal 1.9 Final Project page is here I'm attaching initial version, until I have some feedback...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I just installed this great plugin and have been listening to some great music. Problem is that I get a "Please insert disc" banner a lot of the time. I am using M.P 1.9 with the Steamed-MP skin. Any thoughts on how I could stop this? Thanks -S Mark this one solved. The play disc plugin was triggered when the...
Hello everyone. I just installed this great plugin and have been listening to some great music. Problem is that I get a "Please...
I took responsibility over this great plugin which allows you to listen to radio stations. Version compatibility: MediaPortal 1.6...
Replies
Views
Logs may help.
Logs may help.
Version compatibility: MediaPortal 1.7 Final / 1.7.1 HotFix / 1.8 Pre-Release Project page is here I'm attaching initial version...
Replies
Views
  • Redirect
Check RadioTimeNowPlaying.xml in Titan skin folder for: <define>#usePlayFanart:Yes</define> In file header, if not add like: <window> <id>25652</id> <defaultcontrol>155</defaultcontrol> <allowoverlay>no</allowoverlay> <define>#usePlayFanart:Yes</define> and check :) PS: My RadioTime xmls (without pictures) for Titan in attach ...
Check RadioTimeNowPlaying.xml in Titan skin folder for: <define>#usePlayFanart:Yes</define> In file header, if not add like...
Replies
Views
N/A
Closed ...
Closed ...
I go to the plugin, I get a blank window, can only go back by pressing the H ie home. [2015-09-23 21:04:46,321] [Log ] [MPMain...
Replies
Views
Same problem here, can always reproduce!
Same problem here, can always reproduce!
Hi, when starting TechnoBase.FM stream from my favorites, my MP 1.4 get's stuck/frozen and I need to kill the process. No usefull...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom