StreamedMP (23 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
@m3rcury You are my friend a freaking star. not only did you incorporate them. you did them exactly as i was hoping Cudos. When i have some funds in again i will for sure donate Regards, HTPCSStill need a new youtube for my current release. You up for it. Regards, HTPCS
@m3rcury You are my friend a freaking star. not only did you incorporate them. you did them exactly as i was hoping Cudos...
Hello, here are some background I prepared. I think they look quite good, especially with the vertikal menu. Feel free to use...
Replies
Views
StreamedMP translations are now on Transifex: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/MP1_CommunityPlugins/resource/streamedmp/ Every Translator has to do the following: Register an account at Transifex.com Go to the project page, which you want to translate (see above) a) If your language team already exists, click on it and...
StreamedMP translations are now on Transifex: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/MP1_CommunityPlugins/resource/streamedmp/...
Hi, Thanks to all those who helped last time we asked and we would like your assistance again with some translations. All...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 StreamedMP Patches DE
I have to agree with the above posts. I applied the most recent (NOV) skin update, with no other changes, and my TV service stopped working. Various other posts directed me to change server ports, but without success. After reading this post, i disabled World Weather and everything works perefectly. World weather does not play nice...
I have to agree with the above posts. I applied the most recent (NOV) skin update, with no other changes, and my TV service stopped...
You may have noticed something new in the skin today pulsing in the top left hand corner of the skin. This is our Skin Update...
Replies
Views
then theoretically nothing is available. stay clean with regedit search StreamedMP - delete - F3 continue search delete ect. ect.
then theoretically nothing is available. stay clean with regedit search StreamedMP - delete - F3 continue search delete ect. ect.
StreamedMP skin is compatible for MediaPortal v1.7 - 1.18. Future versions may also be supported but not all features available...
Replies
Views
Couldn't see the forest for the trees. Went every but there (source forge..) Used to other sites that the obvious download link is always decoy to download some other crap you don't want...
Couldn't see the forest for the trees. Went every but there (source forge..) Used to other sites that the obvious download link is...
StreamedMP for MediaPortal v1.6 is now ready. This release is considered stable, please help test to ensure anything hasn't been...
Replies
Views
If anyone has any modifications to StreamedMP, I encourage you to post them in this forum. Good modifications that improve on the default skin may be included as part of the release version. Modifications can range from new or tweaked layouts to new graphics, feel free to post anything that you feel will benefit other users...
If anyone has any modifications to StreamedMP, I encourage you to post them in this forum. Good modifications that improve on the...
If anyone has any modifications to StreamedMP, I encourage you to post them in this forum. Good modifications that improve on the...
Replies
Views
The Issue Tracker We use the Issue Tracker at our Google Code page for tracking both bugs and enhancement requests. If you have either, this is where you should be heading. Before you head over there though, please read through this guide as it will help you become more familiar with our process. To begin with, to report a bug or a...
The Issue Tracker We use the Issue Tracker at our Google Code page for tracking both bugs and enhancement requests. If you have...
The Issue Tracker We use the Issue Tracker at our Google Code page for tracking both bugs and enhancement requests. If you have...
Replies
Views
This thread is now closed, to see updated instructions about Posting MODS or BUGFixes see this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/streamedmp-301/community-mods-big-fixes-89611/
This thread is now closed, to see updated instructions about Posting MODS or BUGFixes see this thread...
If anyone has any modifications to Streamed MP, I encourage you to post them in this thread. Good modifications that improve on the...
Replies
Views
AW: [MOD] FusionMP (StreamedMP with Aeon elements) My mistake. I read "link" and thought "thread".
AW: [MOD] FusionMP (StreamedMP with Aeon elements) My mistake. I read "link" and thought "thread".
A. INTRO ====== First of all, I absolutely love this skin. I switched over from the Aeon Wide skin and never came back. However, I...
Replies
Views
Updated MediaInfo logos for MP1.23+. There are probably more changes … · damienhaynes/streamedmp@e2f031a
Updated MediaInfo logos for MP1.23+. There are probably more changes … · damienhaynes/streamedmp@e2f031a
DESCRIPTION: This MOD removes some of the clutter found on the MovingPictures and TVSeries screens to display more of the Fanart...
Replies
Views
I found that I needed to select the theme inside mediaportal settings whilst it was running. Not sure why. I also seem to have lost TVSeries fan art (but have clear art).. trying to figure that out still.
I found that I needed to select the theme inside mediaportal settings whilst it was running. Not sure why. I also seem to have lost...
This theme will give you round cover and banner edges in StreamedMP 3.0.1 as well as DiscArt, ClearArt, ClearLogo, Artist Info and...
Replies
Views
v1.0.0 has now been released :)
v1.0.0 has now been released :)
Current Release v0.9.601 Its HIGHLY recommended that you Install MediaPortal 1.1.0 Beta [2009-08-30] or above and install...
Replies
Views
Use the one that comes with the skin for now, the AeonMod editor has some issues reading the basichome in the RC. I will update the AeonMod editor in the next couple of days. Thanks
Use the one that comes with the skin for now, the AeonMod editor has some issues reading the basichome in the RC. I will update...
A. INTRO ====== First of all, I absolutely love this skin. I switched over from the Aeon Wide skin and never came back. However...
Replies
Views
I had the same problem, it seems "Moving Pictures" is too long a text for the highlighted label. I personally use "Mov Pic" and works great, try changing at the basichome generator...
I had the same problem, it seems "Moving Pictures" is too long a text for the highlighted label. I personally use "Mov Pic" and...
Current Release v0.1.167 Well you can all leave you F5 buttons alone now because here it is, the first release of Streamed MP...
Replies
Views
AW: StreamedMP 1.0 Release Candidate Testing thanks ltfearme, when can we expect a new version? I used the svn and this is very nice and worked very good
AW: StreamedMP 1.0 Release Candidate Testing thanks ltfearme, when can we expect a new version? I used the svn and this is very...
Hi Everyone, its been quite a while since our last release of StreamedMP and we are now ready to start considering this as a...
Replies
Views
the screen on lcd is OK 1920*1080 , the reason for this is that i pressed print screen button and pc automatically captured whole my desktop PC and extended LCD so i manualy cut only this part and that is the reason for this resulation and overscan or pixel mapping.
the screen on lcd is OK 1920*1080 , the reason for this is that i pressed print screen button and pc automatically captured whole...
Current Release v0.8.448 Note: This is a re-release of v0.8, main purpose is to include an update to properly support...
Replies
Views
One more bug: folder.jpg is not created at all when browsing MyPictures. I've tried Blue3wide and XFace, deleting all folder.jpg before, and it's working. bye! Edit: Ok... I should look into logs before posting... StreamedMP hasn't "previewbackground.png" in /Media folder. This prevents thumb creation.... You should fix this I...
One more bug: folder.jpg is not created at all when browsing MyPictures. I've tried Blue3wide and XFace, deleting all folder.jpg...
Current Release v0.4.298 Time for another release, a few bugs are fixed, emphatic's splashscreen has been added as the start up...
Replies
Views
yes it worked with spaces in old mod (SMP Music Views v2.0) but somethihg wrong... like right side hidden panel or scrobble I am sorry for my english. best regards,
yes it worked with spaces in old mod (SMP Music Views v2.0) but somethihg wrong... like right side hidden panel or scrobble I am...
Hi people, Here I go again with version 3.0 of this mod for MP 1.3 Beta (note: version 2.0 is for MP 1.2) Take note this is a...
Replies
Views
As Ltfearme said there isnt much we can do, we will have an updated skin release soon. What i have done with that issue is that the info needs to be in the same place for graphical filmstrip and graphical banners so i have made that change. The big problem is that after you have watched an episode. the season cover and info will show...
As Ltfearme said there isnt much we can do, we will have an updated skin release soon. What i have done with that issue is that the...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much! I've patched my system and the crash doesn't occur anymore! Sweet :D:thx:
Thank you very much! I've patched my system and the crash doesn't occur anymore! Sweet :D:thx:
Hi, Every so often I find that MP will freeze on the home screen. I have to force quit and relaunch. Am not sure if this is RC4 or...
Replies
Views
New release is available: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/streamedmp-301/new-streamed-mp-v1-1-0-stable-18-may-2010-supports-mp-1-1-0-rc3-82249/ Please ensure you are running MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC3.
New release is available...
Its HIGHLY recommended that you Install MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC2 and install plugins included with this package. If you Uninstall...
Replies
Views
I might have figured it out maybe... I noticed that last.fm did pull fanart when an artist that I already have in my own music library would play. I was thinking that it would pull this for all artist by artist name.
I might have figured it out maybe... I noticed that last.fm did pull fanart when an artist that I already have in my own music...
All, Attached is the archive with the new music screens that I have been working on, with and based on the work kiwijunglist has...
Replies
Views
I really hope this skin will not die! It's definitly the best skin MP ever had! A Menu Mode for the Aeon Style basichome would be really great!
I really hope this skin will not die! It's definitly the best skin MP ever had! A Menu Mode for the Aeon Style basichome would...
Current Release v0.5.361 WARNING With this version of StreamedMP there has been some changes to support Recorded TV in MP 1.0.1...
Replies
Views
totopsgr, extract the zip to (assuming Vista/Win7): C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\StreamedMP
totopsgr, extract the zip to (assuming Vista/Win7): C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\StreamedMP
We are pleased to announce the latest release of StreamedMP Skin that supports MediaPortal 1.2. Note: If you plan to Uninstall...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much.
Thank you very much.
I've done a different layout for WorldWeather plugin and I am pleased to share it with all the community. This layout is inspired...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Slow Menu's DE
Okay so I just installed MePo 1.2.0 Alpha and the newest versions of StreamedMP and TVSeries only to find that my problem has been fixed! I'm not sure which one of those things fixed it, but something certainly did because there is no more lag for me when navigating in TVSeries :) Happy day, haha.
Okay so I just installed MePo 1.2.0 Alpha and the newest versions of StreamedMP and TVSeries only to find that my problem has been...
Problem: When using MP v1.1 beta and StreamedMP plugin switching is slow. When selecting for example TV Series it takes up to 7...
Replies
Views
Since skin has now been upgraded to 1920x1080, there is no more need for this thread to progress. Thread will be closed. Thanks for all your interest and support. My MOD found here will now be upgraded to HD.
Since skin has now been upgraded to 1920x1080, there is no more need for this thread to progress. Thread will be closed. Thanks...
DESCRIPTION: This is an HD theme for the popular StreamedMP skin. The merit for the skin should go to StreamedMP team. What I did...
Replies
Views
I have just looked at this again, using the working 16 Row version from the MP TVPlugin as a base and adjusting for 4TR, the issue still exists and there is nothing wrong with the xml as far as I can see. I will need to look at the 4TR plugin source as I suspect this is where the problem is..... thx
I have just looked at this again, using the working 16 Row version from the MP TVPlugin as a base and adjusting for 4TR, the issue...
Hi All, I have recently switched from the Monochrome skin to StreamedMP and I really love it. I noticed that 4TR support seems...
Replies
Views
I have also installed the mod on my HTPC. Now I have the Bluray and DVD Covers in the Cover Flow of Moving Pictures. But now I have 4 problems 1. in cover flow all the movies have a black cover frame. When I point the cursor on a movie, then the correct cover frame appears, if not pointed, it always appears the black frame. I should...
I have also installed the mod on my HTPC. Now I have the Bluray and DVD Covers in the Cover Flow of Moving Pictures. But now I have...
Hello everyone, with the great help of the community and with a special thanks to m3rcury, I can intoduce this MOD; See the...
Replies
Views
Not strictly a bug, although the basic Blue skins do it natively - lets call it an enhancement request ;) I have a VFD which I use via MiniDisplay and have a lot working as I want it, however the BasicHome screen isn't to my liking at this point. Activating the Property Browser shows that BasicHome is known as the window...
Not strictly a bug, although the basic Blue skins do it natively - lets call it an enhancement request ;) I have a VFD which I...
Replies
Views
StreamedMP v1.0 RC2 is now available to download. A lot of fixes since RC1 so its worth the upgrade.
StreamedMP v1.0 RC2 is now available to download. A lot of fixes since RC1 so its worth the upgrade.
Its HIGHLY recommended that you Install MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC1 or above and install plugins included with this package. If you...
Replies
Views
Hi Asmodis, this is a known issue with MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC1. This will be resolved with RC2 which should be release soon.
Hi Asmodis, this is a known issue with MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC1. This will be resolved with RC2 which should be release soon.
Hi Everyone, for those users who are testing the MovingPictures 1.0 Beta and want to help test the corresponding StreamedMP skin...
Replies
Views
Thanks emphatic, there will also be control visibility issues when first entering the tvseries plugin and also when finishing playback of an episode.
Thanks emphatic, there will also be control visibility issues when first entering the tvseries plugin and also when finishing...
Current Release v0.2.219 Sorry about the previous issue with the installer - This version will require the removal of the...
Replies
Views
Go to settings->skin settings->skin update. Thx
Go to settings->skin settings->skin update. Thx
We are pleased to announce the latest release of StreamedMP Skin that fully supports MediaPortal 1.1.0. If you Uninstall...
Replies
Views
Yes they have. It is now a 'magic channel' according to dot-i.
Yes they have. It is now a 'magic channel' according to dot-i.
Hello, I am using the latest beta version of Fortherecord. (version 1.6.1 BETA1) It has some nice new features, but before I can...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.2.0 Beta Support DE
New release out: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/streamedmp-301/streamed-mediaportal-v1-6-7-beta-22-jun-2011-supports-mediaportal-1-2-beta-97830/
New release out...
Hello Community, is there a version coming which is running with the new Beta? Would be reeeeeeallly nice :) Thanks! EDIT: Sorry...
Replies
Views
You can Uninstal then install or you can upgrade...your choice.
You can Uninstal then install or you can upgrade...your choice.
Current Release v0.3.270 Ok since Mediaportal 1.0 is here we thought we should have another release of Streamed MP so here it is...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom