StreamedMP (19 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
MP1 MP2 TV series problem DE
Its planned: Issue 78 - mptvseries - Ability to Change Layouts within MediaPortal - Google Code
Its planned: Issue 78 - mptvseries - Ability to Change Layouts within MediaPortal - Google Code
I'm having problems with my tv series layout options. Mediaportal or tv series plugin are unable to list the tv series in the...
Replies
Views
has anyone this background as *.png or *.jpg, so i can use it as backdrop for my basichome ?
has anyone this background as *.png or *.jpg, so i can use it as backdrop for my basichome ?
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the old "MY TV" background? (the one used prior to the current release?)
Replies
Views
you welcome. please edit your first post, and make an icon "fixed" ;)
you welcome. please edit your first post, and make an icon "fixed" ;)
First- wicked skin. I love it. I've searched the forum and can't seem to find any info on how to get weather to display in the...
Replies
Views
Just open common.play.fullscreen.xml in your skins folder and change the posY of the control part with id 10 to anything you like (i.e. 660 in my case) <control> <description>row 1 label</description> <type>label</type> <id>10</id>...
Just open common.play.fullscreen.xml in your skins folder and change the posY of the control part with id 10 to anything you like...
the skiptime: +5/+15, etc. is off the bottom of my screen? any way i can change this to get it visible? thanks!
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MusicTrvia DE
Thanks, added it to SVN for next release.
Thanks, added it to SVN for next release.
I've made a skinfile for the MusicTrivia plugin. Hope you like it.
Replies
Views
By far the easiest way of doing that is to press the green button, can be a lot of keypresses using the back button.
By far the easiest way of doing that is to press the green button, can be a lot of keypresses using the back button.
I have a MCE remote and I'm using IR Server suite, Which button do I need to press on the remote in order to navigate back to...
Replies
Views
Hi The great Marc's collection https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-47/german-tv-logos-deutsche-senderlogos-new-version-1-0-2008-12-04-a-26652/ is also compatible with StreamedMp. Thank you Mark!!!! :D
Hi The great Marc's collection...
Hi! I would like to share my set of German TV Logos optimized for StreamMP. Link: zSHARE - logos.streammp2.rar This is a...
Replies
Views
Yes sorry guys, I forgot to "close" this thread with the resolution, as I had originally posted in the StreamedMP Guide thread and it was suggested I should start a new thread, but it was answered shortly after there.
Yes sorry guys, I forgot to "close" this thread with the resolution, as I had originally posted in the StreamedMP Guide thread and...
I assume the new TV series included in streamed MP should work ok with other skins? Reason for the question is that I have been...
Replies
Views
Yeah, I think that looks good too..
Yeah, I think that looks good too..
Hi, I just looked at one xbox skin with a great list view (see this link Supload.com // Free Image Hosting ). What I like with...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bug at Musik import DE
Thank's you guys do a fantastic job :thx:
Thank's you guys do a fantastic job :thx:
Hi, there is a bug in streamdMP importing Musik to Database. When you import Music to Database, MP can't kreat Thumbs for...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Artist folder.jpg DE
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/streamedmp-301/bug-musik-import-51654/ see this Post... after copy the .png like explained in the Post you have to make a new import of your music files ;-)
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/streamedmp-301/bug-musik-import-51654/ see this Post... after copy the .png like explained in...
I am not sure if this is skin related or MP. Anyway when I have my music setup to use shares view the artist folder.jpg image shows...
Replies
Views
I am trying to get lastfm to work but am getting a radio handshake error when starting.
I am trying to get lastfm to work but am getting a radio handshake error when starting.
Replies
Views
Should be fixed now.
Should be fixed now.
As I am not yet sure where the problem is, I am not yet making a bug-report on google code. Some background: I am running MP...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Change Backgrounds DE
Worked perfect. It was the cache. Thanks.:D
Worked perfect. It was the cache. Thanks.:D
I love this skin and Movingpictures. All I want to change is the backgrounds that are displayed for "My Videos" "My Weather"...
Replies
Views
I'm now having the same issue. It crashes my whole machine (it turns off), not just MP. The logs are not very specific since the machine just shutsdown
I'm now having the same issue. It crashes my whole machine (it turns off), not just MP. The logs are not very specific since the...
I am having crashes quite regularly with MPTV Series plugin when using StreamedMP. Latest versions of both, I have attached the log...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Problem with img DE
I have looked in the log files without find anything strange. In what log would the info from my problem be ? I really need help , i have ripped all my kids movies to my htpc (and he has alot :) ) and he really like to be able to browse all his movies on the screen :)
I have looked in the log files without find anything strange. In what log would the info from my problem be ? I really need help...
I have a Big problem with img files that i mount in deamontools and play. As you can see on this screen...
Replies
Views
any way you guys could make the pause/ff/rw screen in movingpictures the same as the awesome one in my videos? the one in movingpictures is cut off a little at the bottom and seems a little plaing compared to the my videos one. great job otherwise, it runs like a dream since the new update!:thx:
any way you guys could make the pause/ff/rw screen in movingpictures the same as the awesome one in my videos? the one in...
any way you guys could make the pause/ff/rw screen in movingpictures the same as the awesome one in my videos? the one in...
Replies
Views
Thanks, without this the skin runs smooth. With this activated the rss ticker and movie infos are not smooth... holds for milliseconds and so on... Is this a bug or my hardware:S
Thanks, without this the skin runs smooth. With this activated the rss ticker and movie infos are not smooth... holds for...
I love this skin! Much better than the included Blue3Wide. Couple of problems though, if someone could be so kind to help me...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 moving picture DE
I ask this in the moving picture forum "If no fanart is found, is there any options soo it will use the cover as fanart insedd, if not is it hard to make it this way? I have looked but cant found any option, i think i read someting about this a while ago. Its kind of annoy not to have any back/fanart at all, and my skills in...
I ask this in the moving picture forum "If no fanart is found, is there any options soo it will use the cover as fanart insedd...
I ask this in the moving picture forum "If no fanart is found, is there any options soo it will use the cover as fanart insedd...
Replies
Views
forget it,,, was on google code I will ad it in issue tracker om this site
forget it,,, was on google code I will ad it in issue tracker om this site
When trying to show albuminfo in my music i get Missing DialogArtistinfo.xml is there a fix? :thx: Karl-Åke
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 News DE
Thanks a lot :) Not a hardcore SVN user so i was a little lost!
Thanks a lot :) Not a hardcore SVN user so i was a little lost!
The news in this skin is broken - it shows the headlines but attempting to open a story does nothing. It should open the full...
Replies
Views
sure, i'll add it as a bug. how do i change the ID? i suspect that is it, it is myemulators is enabled, I can access it in the other home menu
sure, i'll add it as a bug. how do i change the ID? i suspect that is it, it is myemulators is enabled, I can access it in the...
when i try "Games" the screen just blinks and it resets back to home. also, i've noticed a bug in the basichome creator. when you...
Replies
Views
Just Install StreamedMP v0.4.298, everything will be done for you. Ensure you dont de-select TVSeries from the feature selection dialog.
Just Install StreamedMP v0.4.298, everything will be done for you. Ensure you dont de-select TVSeries from the feature selection...
hi everybody. i just set up a fresh mp 1.0 install with streamed mp v0.3.270 (installer with fanart option), tvseries v2.0.765...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TvSeries Logos DE
Hi Damien, thanks for your answers. Regarding the "big DB issue" - I can't find it right now, but afaik there were reportings from users telling, that those problems start at approx 10000 episodes in the DB (regardsless of the physical episodes - because if you just have a single episode of a series and choose to load all data, it...
Hi Damien, thanks for your answers. Regarding the "big DB issue" - I can't find it right now, but afaik there were reportings from...
Hello I can't activate the TvSeries logos in the Episode View. Where there should be the logo it still shows the theater image...
Replies
Views
great work! thanks!:thx:
great work! thanks!:thx:
hi, i think you guys are doing a great job, just wondering if you guys could put the actors info somewhere in movingpictures. if...
Replies
Views
I'm not sure if this is a skin issue, or a plugin issue, but I would like to see the MPAA rating in the movie details area of MovingPictures. I believe it is stored in a field called Certification. Has anyone made that change, or how would I go about doing that myself? I really love both the StreamedMP skin and the MovingPictures...
I'm not sure if this is a skin issue, or a plugin issue, but I would like to see the MPAA rating in the movie details area of...
I'm not sure if this is a skin issue, or a plugin issue, but I would like to see the MPAA rating in the movie details area of...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Font size DE
I was not able to choose between normal or large font. Where in the installation did you do this? ----- Nevermind! Silly me who does not read! :)
I was not able to choose between normal or large font. Where in the installation did you do this? ----- Nevermind! Silly me who...
Hi thanks for the skin I like it but can not change the font size. Tried editing the fonts.xml and reference.xml did not change the...
Replies
Views
You can Uninstal then install or you can upgrade...your choice.
You can Uninstal then install or you can upgrade...your choice.
Current Release v0.3.270 Ok since Mediaportal 1.0 is here we thought we should have another release of Streamed MP so here it is...
Replies
Views
You can safely copy Moving Pictures 0.6.5 on top of the version installed from StreamedMP. We are preparing a new release and will be ready shortly that includes this version so you can wait for that if you like. Damien
You can safely copy Moving Pictures 0.6.5 on top of the version installed from StreamedMP. We are preparing a new release and will...
I'm in need of some of the fixes just released in Moving Pictures 0.6.5. Is it "safe" to just install the new plugin even though it...
Replies
Views
Hi and again.. thanks for a great skin. However. I reinstalled my system in my livingroom and wanted to go for the fanart oriented view this time. Have set everything up - by the book I hope Followed the wiki and got everything set up However, MyTVSeries dosn't download the cover artwork, the backdrops, season images or any other...
Hi and again.. thanks for a great skin. However. I reinstalled my system in my livingroom and wanted to go for the fanart oriented...
Hi and again.. thanks for a great skin. However. I reinstalled my system in my livingroom and wanted to go for the fanart oriented...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom