SubCentral (2 Viewers)

I don't really recall having any hits from Subscene for a very long time. Shame really, I really like that site.
I don't really recall having any hits from Subscene for a very long time. Shame really, I really like that site.
SubCentral 1.2.5 is now available for MP 1.8.0 or later using MP Extension Installer or Extensions Plugin.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 SubtitleDownloader DE
i think that packaging is there for a reason (also in onlinevideos). I assumed it was so that you don't have weird versioning errors when the same library is used between the subcentral/subtitledownloader and mediaportal/other plugins...
i think that packaging is there for a reason (also in onlinevideos). I assumed it was so that you don't have weird versioning...
SubtitleDownloader is a C# API library for downloading subtitles from various multi-language subtitle sites. It was originally...
Replies
Views
Forget what I said, it just needed a reboot :)
Forget what I said, it just needed a reboot :)
Overview SubCentral is a standalone subtitles plugin for the MediaPortal HTPC application. The purpose of the plugin is to allow...
Replies
Views
Hi, To all who are requesting support for a new subtitle site/provider for SubCentral & SubtitleDownloader: Currently I don't have time to add support for new sites. Anyone who knows a little bit of C# can try implementing the support for any site. The documentation is available at Home | SubtitleDownloader Space | Assembla and...
Hi, To all who are requesting support for a new subtitle site/provider for SubCentral & SubtitleDownloader: Currently I don't...
Hi, To all who are requesting support for a new subtitle site/provider for SubCentral & SubtitleDownloader: Currently I don't...
Replies
Views
OK - nice (y)
OK - nice (y)
I had some problem with MP-TVSeries regarding Mediainfo and showing file information like duration. MP-TVSeries v4.3.2 Release...
Replies
Views
The problem could be that single quotes are used in the code. Single quotes and apostrophe is the same character. If double quotes were used instead, it would probably work. It could also be an uneven amount of quotes? 25-Apr-2016 08:40:26.309 Info [ Retriever]: Searching for subtitles... 25-Apr-2016 08:40:26.309 Debug [...
The problem could be that single quotes are used in the code. Single quotes and apostrophe is the same character. If double quotes...
The problem could be that single quotes are used in the code. Single quotes and apostrophe is the same character. If double quotes...
Replies
Views
I always get an error for The Flash, but can still download the subtitle. Never understood why. Emph
I always get an error for The Flash, but can still download the subtitle. Never understood why. Emph
Logs attached. Emph
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Chinese subtitles DE
Is there any way that the Chinese subtitles are downloaded with a readable by MP codification? Thanks
Is there any way that the Chinese subtitles are downloaded with a readable by MP codification? Thanks
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot! Will test it soon and report back!
Thanks a lot! Will test it soon and report back!
Hi guys, If there is someone who is able to add this site: https://dailysubs.net/ I will be very thankful! It has a very big...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Eexternal tools running as a service does not interfere, and can always be located on a server, NAS.
Eexternal tools running as a service does not interfere, and can always be located on a server, NAS.
Hi, The number 1 feature that I'm missing in SubCentral is an automatic subtitle downloading. I know it's in the issue list, and I...
Replies
Views
If someone, tell me that I need to give SubCentral that he found the subtitles, I will add this functionality in the context menu.
If someone, tell me that I need to give SubCentral that he found the subtitles, I will add this functionality in the context menu.
I don't know if this has to have changes put into LatestMediaHandler or SubCentral, but I'd love to be able to launch a search for...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 idx not recognized DE
Subcentral doesn't recognize that a video file have a subtitle already if the subtitle is idx (+rar). Consequently It wants to search for subtitles when I press play. Am I the only one having this problem?
Subcentral doesn't recognize that a video file have a subtitle already if the subtitle is idx (+rar). Consequently It wants to...
Subcentral doesn't recognize that a video file have a subtitle already if the subtitle is idx (+rar). Consequently It wants to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Podnapsi is broken DE
It works! Thanks a lot! Emph
It works! Thanks a lot! Emph
"Cannot determine compressed stream type" message is shown when you try to get subtitles from Podnapsi at the moment. Emph
Replies
Views
Lots of subtitles site are giving information if a subtitle is made for hearing impaired. e.g. podnapisi.net and opensubtitles.org It would be wonderful if subcentral could display this information, too. I think a little "HI" added to the language would be enough.
Lots of subtitles site are giving information if a subtitle is made for hearing impaired. e.g. podnapisi.net and...
Lots of subtitles site are giving information if a subtitle is made for hearing impaired. e.g. podnapisi.net and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Law & Order SVU and podnapisi.net (1 Viewer) DE
No subtitles of Law & Order SVU are found over podnapisi.net although there are available some on the homepage.
No subtitles of Law & Order SVU are found over podnapisi.net although there are available some on the homepage.
Replies
Views
Thanks again Luca!!
Thanks again Luca!!
I'm using MP 1.9.0 with latest Subcentral (1.2.3.0) and now we have a problem, series without subtitles do not automatically search...
Replies
Views
Can you PM your Google Code username so I can add you to the project committers and you can commit directly there?
Can you PM your Google Code username so I can add you to the project committers and you can commit directly there?
Hi, since I use Subcentral a lot and like it, it bothered me that I could no longer use it in combination with latest MediaPortal -...
Replies
Views
Hello, in the last 2 days i can not download the selected subtitles. The download folder is written in red and nothing happens when i press enter/ok. I think there is a problem with the access rights to the network folder. The strange thing is, that it has worked before for months. I attached the log files. In the "mepo.jpg" you will...
Hello, in the last 2 days i can not download the selected subtitles. The download folder is written in red and nothing happens...
Hello, in the last 2 days i can not download the selected subtitles. The download folder is written in red and nothing happens...
Replies
Views
As I can see that there has a subtitle been downloaded from podnapisi before trying to get the one for New Girl I assume you have defined english as the subtitles language? If not and the one for Arrow was in German please check in your config if english is set to true. Edit: Please forget what I wrote before. I just checked and...
As I can see that there has a subtitle been downloaded from podnapisi before trying to get the one for New Girl I assume you have...
I get no results from opensubtitle.org for any series although there are subtitles on the site available. Log and pictures attached...
Replies
Views
I´m getting an error downloading sutitles from subtitles.eu 05-Sep-2014 14:48:45.921 Info [ Retriever]: Downloading subtitles... 05-Sep-2014 14:48:45.945 Debug [ Retriever]: ...from provider FindSubtitles.eu, subtitle name is '5. Graceland - 02x12 -...
I´m getting an error downloading sutitles from subtitles.eu 05-Sep-2014 14:48:45.921 Info [ Retriever]: Downloading...
For quite some time I have been working on a subtitle downloader provider for www.findsubtitles.eu. The site is mostly an aggregate...
Replies
Views
Need to make some tweaks for the next version...
Need to make some tweaks for the next version...
Hi for several weeks now, subscene and some other provider fail to download... OpenSubtitle on the other hand is still working...
Replies
Views
Oh, my bad :P I just used the info on (https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/movies-videos/subcentral ) but it seems to be outdated then. Thanks a lot.
Oh, my bad :P I just used the info on (https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/movies-videos/subcentral ) but it seems to be...
When I try to install SubCentral 1.2.1 on a fresh MediaPortal 1.6 installation I get a consistency check error from the installer...
Replies
Views
Yes thats exactly the problem i has :S
Yes thats exactly the problem i has :S
Hello all.. i recently updated to windows 8.1, and had mp 1.4, and it wont work. so I reinstalled windows (nothing to do with mp...
Replies
Views
FYI: I still use these two. IMHO very well working sites. http://ondertitel.com/ http://www.nlondertitels.com/
FYI: I still use these two. IMHO very well working sites. http://ondertitel.com/ http://www.nlondertitels.com/
For Dutch details see...
Replies
Views
Before this was implemented I suggested that Subtitles menu would be only available when using Database views but this was not an easy task to implement so it is shown in "Shares" too even if it should not.
Before this was implemented I suggested that Subtitles menu would be only available when using Database views but this was not an...
I have te latest subcentral plugin and he is Always failing the automatic download log file 11-Dec-2013 20:54:34.731 Info [...
Replies
Views
Yeah, I'll try to release version 3.0.10 ASAP which fixes the problem. EDIT: Version 3.0.10 is now available in MP Plugin Repository Changelog & download
Yeah, I'll try to release version 3.0.10 ASAP which fixes the problem. EDIT: Version 3.0.10 is now available in MP Plugin...
Hi guys, I've been using SubCentral plugin with Moving Pictures for a while and it worked just fine. However I am now faced with...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP 1.5 DE
SubCentral works perfect on 1.5 ;)
SubCentral works perfect on 1.5 ;)
Hello Can i use Subcentral on the new 1.5 version or should i wait for a new release. This plugin is a must have on MP it should...
Replies
Views
Hi, I understand that it is not so easy to add new sites, but I wonder if somebody could do this for two excellent Hungarian sites. I unfortunately do not understand at all programming, so it is impossible for me to do. Perhaps somebody who can do this might take a look at these two sites: 1) SuperSubtitles located at...
Hi, I understand that it is not so easy to add new sites, but I wonder if somebody could do this for two excellent Hungarian sites...
Hi, I understand that it is not so easy to add new sites, but I wonder if somebody could do this for two excellent Hungarian sites...
Replies
Views
Even without auto-playing, even a simpler version of this could be incredibly useful: Following the OPs nomenclature: [c] movie -[gettings subs] - [search for subs. Automatically download the top 1. Automatically go back to the movie info page]. With only one language selected in the settings, this will work perfectly and will save...
Even without auto-playing, even a simpler version of this could be incredibly useful: Following the OPs nomenclature: [c] movie...
I just love this plugin - big thanks! Makes things so much easier! Nevertheless, I think it could be much more simple. The...
Replies
Views
Since yesterday already: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/subcentral-1-2-2-for-mediaportal-1-4-0.119045/ :P
Since yesterday already: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/subcentral-1-2-2-for-mediaportal-1-4-0.119045/ :P
Please note that SubCentral 1.2.1 is for MediaPortal 1.3.0 ONLY If you have any problems with the plugin, please enable debug...
Replies
Views
If it has been working for you then something has changed in your system since SubCentral code has not been changed on this part. I have added extra debug logging for next version of SubCentral for troubleshooting these problems. Have you tried using shares directly instead of mapped drives?
If it has been working for you then something has changed in your system since SubCentral code has not been changed on this part. I...
Hi, I have been using my with moving pictures and subtitle downloader for quite awhile now. But I have now a problem. When i have...
Replies
Views
You have to create an account at Transifex for updating the English resource manually. Not sure if it also needed to download the translations. I set the resource to accept translations now and fetching the English language file automatically from https://subcentral.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/SubCentral/Localizations/Languages/en-US.xml...
You have to create an account at Transifex for updating the English resource manually. Not sure if it also needed to download the...
I've created and provided this patch already a few weeks ago and doing it here in forums again to get a final decision if I can...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.3.0 Alpha DE
I don't fully understand what is requested here, SubCentral 1.2.0 for MP 1.3.0 Alpha has been out for a quite time: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/subcentral-1-2-0-for-mediaportal-1-3-0-alpha.110118/ It should work with latest TVSeries, Moving Pictures and MyFilms.
I don't fully understand what is requested here, SubCentral 1.2.0 for MP 1.3.0 Alpha has been out for a quite time...
Can you please release a 1.3.0 Alpha compatible version...
Replies
Views
Yepp, working fine! Thanks!
Yepp, working fine! Thanks!
since today i have problems downloading subtitles from bierdopje. last time i used it was sunday and it worked . now i only get an...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom