Titan Skin Feedback (11 Viewers)

Post feedback here! If you want to get your plugin supported post here too!
I created a 6x3 thumbnail matrix for TVSeries with Titan Extended Two skin. 2 xml-files are edited: TVSeries.xml and TitanConfig.xml 3 xml-files are added: TVSeries.views.widebanner.6x3.xml, TVSeries.facade.widebanner.6x3.xml, TVSeries.background.widebanner.6x3.xml 1 png file added: panel_thumbs_large.png (in subfolder Media)...
I created a 6x3 thumbnail matrix for TVSeries with Titan Extended Two skin. 2 xml-files are edited: TVSeries.xml and...
I think we need a single place to collect unofficial skins. Here it is. ShowTimes (official version in Titan Extended V1.3.0.265)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Titan - FAQ DE
I accidently removed the My Videos tab from the BasicHome editor list. Which is the one to get it to show up again?
I accidently removed the My Videos tab from the BasicHome editor list. Which is the one to get it to show up again?
How can I change the buttons in basic home? You will need to wait for the official basic home editor, or you can edit basichome.xml...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Titan - Extended DE
Who knows where to get the source code for the TitanSkinUpdater plugin?
Who knows where to get the source code for the TitanSkinUpdater plugin?
Titan Extended adds support for a variety of community plugins to the Titan skin. Download MPEI (MP 1.6) Download MPEI (MP 1.3)...
Replies
Views
mvCentral with ClearLogos ClearLogos while browsing your Music Videos:
mvCentral with ClearLogos ClearLogos while browsing your Music Videos:
Hi, If you're working on a theme or mod for Titan, please post it here. Please only include brief description / screenshots in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Titan - Changelog DE
Wow, that's quite an update! Emph
Wow, that's quite an update! Emph
V1.7.0.344 (18.02.2014) updated BasicHome Editor to support MP 1.7 Trakt updates (thx ltfearme!): Fixed visibility of labels...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Titan - Bug Reports & Issues (1 Viewer) DE
We have a fix for this, but the issue didn't have a FixVersion date set, so it was missed for the 1.12 Final release. Scheduled it for the next release.
We have a fix for this, but the issue didn't have a FixVersion date set, so it was missed for the 1.12 Final release. Scheduled it...
Hi, please post any bugs in this thread. Don't forget to include logs and screenshot(s) thanks!
Replies
Views
No template but I do have script that allows creation of buttons - examples. Script uses ImageMagick.[assume SRC image called Sky_Go.jpg]. ------------------------------------------------------------------ convert Sky_Go.jpg -resize 400x285\! resize.png convert -size 400x285 xc:black -fill white -stroke black -draw...
No template but I do have script that allows creation of buttons - examples. Script uses ImageMagick.[assume SRC image called...
Hello people, as changing the button images of the Titan homescreen will be possible in the near future, we like to have ONE...
Replies
Views
J
Here some images for downloads and favorites..
Here some images for downloads and favorites..
Dear OnlineVideo and/or Titan users, For Titan we are looking for Hi-res logo's for use in OnlineVideos. We prefer .png files...
2 3
Replies
Views
Okay, so I did some further experimenting with the Titan Editor. I assumed that it would be possible to create my own "theme" based on the "Extended One" theme offered in Editor that would resemble the current "default" theme used in 1.12.0. What I mean by the default theme is one that has two pages of tile style icons with six per...
Okay, so I did some further experimenting with the Titan Editor. I assumed that it would be possible to create my own "theme"...
The external editor for the alternative layout is ready to use with Titan Extended V1.3.1.286. Features: - horizontal basichome...
Replies
Views
MP1-4356 - Hovering mouse over topbar shares focus with menu
MP1-4356 - Hovering mouse over topbar shares focus with menu
Hi ncoH Think i just found a bug on Titan Extended 2: 1. Start MP with Extended 2 and hover your mouse on the TopBar so it...
Replies
Views
Hey @Pog :) Any chance you already fixed this? Thanks. :)
Hey @Pog :) Any chance you already fixed this? Thanks. :)
Online Xtra Want to find out more about the movie your watching? Who are the actors? Is it on at my local cinema? Is that...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, this is a basic mode for the WWL plugin , as the plugin skin file that come with the installation did not update for last Titan version .. I update the skins file to work with Titan and MP 1.4.0 . ( for Titan Basic version). As this is to support WWL plugin (we all hope is getting to be a part of MP core , very soon) , I...
Hi Guys, this is a basic mode for the WWL plugin , as the plugin skin file that come with the installation did not update for last...
Hi Guys, this is a basic mode for the WWL plugin , as the plugin skin file that come with the installation did not update for last...
Replies
Views
ok, then i will better go back to world weather light...
ok, then i will better go back to world weather light...
Hi people! The official skinfiles of Worldweather for Titan are not released yet, but I have made some by myself.. Also after the...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I customized the videoOSD a little. Basically I was annoyed by the huge pop-ups of the audio- and subtitle menu. So I tried to fit them into the existing panel. I also added ClearArt, ClearLogo, CDArt for Movies and Musicvideos. Anyway, instead of writing pages and pages of text (with questionable grammar :D), I'd rather...
Hi there, I customized the videoOSD a little. Basically I was annoyed by the huge pop-ups of the audio- and subtitle menu. So I...
Hi there, I customized the videoOSD a little. Basically I was annoyed by the huge pop-ups of the audio- and subtitle menu. So I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I recently adapted this mod to the latest version of Titan Extended, If anyone is interested, let me know
Hello, I recently adapted this mod to the latest version of Titan Extended, If anyone is interested, let me know
Hi, I want to make some modifications into the titan extended theme for basic home. I removed the basichome_button_exit (put...
Replies
Views
@kiwijunglist: Thanks! Nice to hear you like them.. Nico has updated skinfiles for OV recently to Titan Extended, so I think he like that style.. But let's see.. :)
@kiwijunglist: Thanks! Nice to hear you like them.. Nico has updated skinfiles for OV recently to Titan Extended, so I think he...
Hello people, I was not completely satisfied with the Titan version of Online Videos. I have made a few quick changes to the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [MOD] Online Lookup DE
I could add a dialog which lets the user choose, but now I've thought some more about it, I don't know if the btw plugin is the correct place to put an installer for a mod for a skin...
I could add a dialog which lets the user choose, but now I've thought some more about it, I don't know if the btw plugin is the...
Hi, Here is a skin mod that kinda acts like a plugin to allow context based online lookup. What this means is that selecting a...
Replies
Views
Hi Calsi, great job! You can upload your selfmade button image to this thread. is you want. about the images, it is different for each site. Not every site supports images for there rss feed... I hope that answers your question. Greets from Holland, Marcel
Hi Calsi, great job! You can upload your selfmade button image to this thread. is you want. about the images, it is different for...
Hello people, I have given the Infoservice skinfiles for Titan a bit different style: -Feed/site images are now visible...
Replies
Views
Ow you mean skinfiles for the htpc info plugin.. Im nog using that plugin.. Sory! Cheers
Ow you mean skinfiles for the htpc info plugin.. Im nog using that plugin.. Sory! Cheers
Hi guys, I have made a small mod for the plugins screen of Titan. It's a bit easier now to find the plugin you're looking for in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm not shure as another user above seems to have issues with it. Personally I'm using it in a theme folder ( C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\Themes) and that is working perfect for me.. :)
Hi, I'm not shure as another user above seems to have issues with it. Personally I'm using it in a theme folder (...
Hello people, there where some problems with the detailview in MovingPictures. Also the new layout was not an improvement to...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, there where some requests for this, and I was waiting for something like this aswell, so here it is, category image support for MovingPictures. Installation: -Just put movingpictures.xml and movingpictures.Category.Image.xml into C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan (or in one of your theme folders)...
Hi guys, there where some requests for this, and I was waiting for something like this aswell, so here it is, category image...
Hi guys, there where some requests for this, and I was waiting for something like this aswell, so here it is, category image...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I had a problem with this missing label error in the default wide skin and fritz!box manager. Now I have switched to titan, reinstalled the plugin which seems to have skin data but still have that missing label entry in the home screen and also in the plugin itself. Does anyone have an idea how to fix this? TIA P.
Hi all, I had a problem with this missing label error in the default wide skin and fritz!box manager. Now I have switched to titan...
Hi all, I had a problem with this missing label error in the default wide skin and fritz!box manager. Now I have switched to titan...
Replies
Views
Now mantised ! :D
Now mantised ! :D
@ncoH The skin for Sudokuplugin is broken ! http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=4242
Replies
Views
So happy I found this post! You solved the only complaint I had about this skin. Thank you!
So happy I found this post! You solved the only complaint I had about this skin. Thank you!
I like the Titan skin, but I hate the darkness of the Icon, Big Icon, and Banner views. The unfocused items are so dark that I find...
Replies
Views
Can some please make the skin files for the plugin "myVideoRedo"? olli14
Replies
Views
Is there a chance to get the xml files for the plugin "MyVideoRedo"? olli14
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Wrong Skin File DE
I dont believe I did. I have uninstalled MediaPortal including databases and reinstalled. Problem solved. Russell.
I dont believe I did. I have uninstalled MediaPortal including databases and reinstalled. Problem solved. Russell.
Hello with titan i cant get into mptv series It show "Wrong Skin File" Why ?????
Replies
Views
The EPG notification icon seems to be a ruminant of the original Maya design :) This does not seem to fit correctly.
The EPG notification icon seems to be a ruminant of the original Maya design :) This does not seem to fit correctly.
Replies
Views
Thanks for the detailed explaination, really appreciated. I'll check with the dev and see what he can do. Cheers!
Thanks for the detailed explaination, really appreciated. I'll check with the dev and see what he can do. Cheers!
I'm using Titan basic. Should the current temp display on home screen using WW lite?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 wide banners DE
can I request a 7x 3 wide banner layout for tv series It is the only thing i miss from streamedmp many thanks andmc
can I request a 7x 3 wide banner layout for tv series It is the only thing i miss from streamedmp many thanks andmc
Replies
Views
Can I request a few wide banner options for the tv series plugin A bit like the different options in streamed mp many thanks andmc
Can I request a few wide banner options for the tv series plugin A bit like the different options in streamed mp many thanks andmc
Replies
Views
Ahh interesting idea, so as well as scrolling through channel groups we could scroll through genres. It could just be a pseudo channel group, that only lists channels that have a NOW/NEXT program that matches the genre.
Ahh interesting idea, so as well as scrolling through channel groups we could scroll through genres. It could just be a pseudo...
hello I am in the US and using schedules direct for EPG. I can't not get my guide to be color coded. What do I have to do?
Replies
Views
I dont know :D
I dont know :D
I had a pop up at the bottom of the home screen telling me there was an update available last night. I tried using the remote to go...
Replies
Views
The forum has a handy tool called search https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/how-to-manually-edit-basichome-xml-to-launch-other-plugins.114759/
The forum has a handy tool called search...
Good morning, i'd like your help. In the second page of the BasicHome i have 2 empty button (the two lower right on the second...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 VuMeter XML missing DE
Known 'bug' See <https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/titan-skin-error-in-log.114619/#post-1028649> Unsupported but feel free to use if of value to you <http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/User:JimCatMP/Beta_Scratch_Build/MyMusicPlayingNow_-_Titan_support> Cheers - JCMP EDIT - update package as MyMusicNowPlaying.xml is an...
Known 'bug' See <https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/titan-skin-error-in-log.114619/#post-1028649> Unsupported but feel...
When selecting the vumeter option for nowplaying an error occurs "SKIN: Missing C:\ProgramData\Team...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 VU Meter Bug DE
Unsupported but feel free to use if of value to you <http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/User:JimCatMP/Beta_Scratch_Build/MyMusicPlayingNow_-_Titan_support> Cheers - JCMP
Unsupported but feel free to use if of value to you...
Upgraded to 1.5 but disappointed to find that the bug preventing the display of the VU Meters (in Music Now Playing) appears to be...
Replies
Views
volume down & up control 1. download topbar_volume.rar 2. unzip 3. copy the files (Media and topbar.xml) to: Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\
volume down & up control 1. download topbar_volume.rar 2. unzip 3. copy the files (Media and topbar.xml) to: Team...
Not certain if it's a 1.3 Beta or Titan issue, but I have just upgrade to both from 1.2.3 with Streamed MP and the volume control...
Replies
Views
For me it's not a problem if the codec logo's overlap. To be honestly. I never thought about covert art in this location. It dawned on me an hour ago that there are 2 kinds of people making use of Mediaportal. Those that use cover art and those that don't. If the area is larger it might also make having 4 thumbnails for a video...
For me it's not a problem if the codec logo's overlap. To be honestly. I never thought about covert art in this location. It...
Why is the preview picture in the Videos part of the skin horizontaly squashed? There is a lot of room between the list of videos...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Upgrade error DE
A clean install is a sure solution... but it may be unnecessary. Maybe you could try to replace your current Titan [Extended] skin folder with a standard 1.10 Titan skin folder. Beyond that: sorry, I have no idea.
A clean install is a sure solution... but it may be unnecessary. Maybe you could try to replace your current Titan [Extended] skin...
Hi, I just upgraded my MP installation from 1.4 to 1.10. When the installation completed I opened MediaPortal to go on with my...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom