Titan Skin Feedback (23 Viewers)

Post feedback here! If you want to get your plugin supported post here too!
geht nicht - does not go, not appear in list (n) with me copy and paste in dropdown ;) "title of image.jpg or png" of org. path
geht nicht - does not go, not appear in list (n) with me copy and paste in dropdown ;) "title of image.jpg or png" of org. path
Hi! If i try to change the backgraund image in Titan Editor, i get the following error message -> I think the error is the...
Replies
Views
I have confirmed that going to mediaportal extension manager, and clicking "install" again on the Titan skin (even though it's the same version) fixes this problem. I have MediaPortal 1.8.0, Moving Pictures 1.7.3.1594 and Titan Extended 1.7.0.344.
I have confirmed that going to mediaportal extension manager, and clicking "install" again on the Titan skin (even though it's the...
Hi all. Please reference thread posted here for lots of logs from some trials (it was suggested I post here for help)...
Replies
Views
It seems to be a different issue but need to check for sure :)
It seems to be a different issue but need to check for sure :)
Hi guys, I just noticed we can run into an exception when we enter the plugins section, without having a single plugin in there...
Replies
Views
MP1-4356 - Hovering mouse over topbar shares focus with menu
MP1-4356 - Hovering mouse over topbar shares focus with menu
Hi ncoH Think i just found a bug on Titan Extended 2: 1. Start MP with Extended 2 and hover your mouse on the TopBar so it...
Replies
Views
The following elements are not closed: controls, window. Line 344, position 12. Fix attached.
The following elements are not closed: controls, window. Line 344, position 12. Fix attached.
Replies
Views
@ncoH I noticed a minor (but annoying) inconsistancy for the Red teletext button. I'll show you some actions + results below: Play Music > hit Red Teletext button: [2013-11-02 15:40:31,216] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Window: MediaPortal.GUI.Music.GUIMusicPlayingNow init Play Radio > SideMenu > GoTo NowPlaying: [2013-11-02...
@ncoH I noticed a minor (but annoying) inconsistancy for the Red teletext button. I'll show you some actions + results below...
@ncoH I noticed a minor (but annoying) inconsistancy for the Red teletext button. I'll show you some actions + results below...
Replies
Views
Nico, could you please add the bugs to JIRA also when reported on the forum and confirmed? That way we keep the best overview.
Nico, could you please add the bugs to JIRA also when reported on the forum and confirmed? That way we keep the best overview.
@HomeY helped me compare it with his system, so I thankfully did not loose my sanity over this. With just 5 Titan extended menu...
Replies
Views
I have worked on a versions of MyMusicPlayingNow Led & Analogue displays for Titan. See http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/User:JimCatMP/Beta_Scratch_Build/MyMusicPlayingNow_-_Titan_support for details & zip files. Cheers - JCMP
I have worked on a versions of MyMusicPlayingNow Led & Analogue displays for Titan. See...
Hi Guys, I just updated from 1.3.0 Alpha (purevision HD) to 1.3.0 Beta (Titan) Great job & all works... but i get an error in my...
Replies
Views
I assume nobody noticed this because (in my case) i use both Basic & Classic home in the GUI Settings in config. When i set 'only Basic Home', i can confirm the issue. The label listed when you hit H again, seems to 'hang' (it doesn't change to the correct label while navigating). ** EDIT ** Bug confirmed and added to our bug...
I assume nobody noticed this because (in my case) i use both Basic & Classic home in the GUI Settings in config. When i set 'only...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description If I'm at the home menu and I press the H key or MCE Green Button, the tile labels get...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I found another little issue in the nowplaying, the "year" label isn't working, it doesn't read the year tag in the tracks. I tried downloading the album info from internet and it works and recongize the year label but not from the tracks tags. The genre label is working ok and recognizes from the track tag.
Thanks, I found another little issue in the nowplaying, the "year" label isn't working, it doesn't read the year tag in the tracks...
Hi, Upgraded to 1.4 this morning. In Music, when selecting Now Playing, I get this message: Missing or Invalid File...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom