Titan Skin Feedback (11 Viewers)

Post feedback here! If you want to get your plugin supported post here too!
Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
When using the List Layout for Argus TV Recorded TV the page count is above the bottom information bar, refer to attached...
Replies
Views
Thanks, ajs, that was it - Titan Extended was still installed. I uninstalled it and it's back to normal again. Thanks!
Thanks, ajs, that was it - Titan Extended was still installed. I uninstalled it and it's back to normal again. Thanks!
Good morning, For whatever reason, after upgrading to 1.15.0, Titan is no longer working properly. It launches into MediaPortal -...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I´m sorry for creating an own thread but i can´t solve this issue by myself. Neither in default "extended two skin" nor in "basicshome goes classics skin" the latest media overlay of tvseries shows the percentage of rating. (only at tvseries) For example: It´s not a big issue but it makes me crazy, becaus i don´t...
Hello everyone! I´m sorry for creating an own thread but i can´t solve this issue by myself. Neither in default "extended two...
Hello everyone! I´m sorry for creating an own thread but i can´t solve this issue by myself. Neither in default "extended two...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom