Titan Skin Feedback (15 Viewers)

Post feedback here! If you want to get your plugin supported post here too!
Thanks, I found another little issue in the nowplaying, the "year" label isn't working, it doesn't read the year tag in the tracks. I tried downloading the album info from internet and it works and recongize the year label but not from the tracks tags. The genre label is working ok and recognizes from the track tag.
Thanks, I found another little issue in the nowplaying, the "year" label isn't working, it doesn't read the year tag in the tracks...
Hi, Upgraded to 1.4 this morning. In Music, when selecting Now Playing, I get this message: Missing or Invalid File...
Replies
Views
thanks for our reply, apologies but i have another question Previously ive had it so my home screen backgrounds in Titan show fanart which changes as i move the selection box over TV, Movies, TV Series and changes the backdrop when i go back over them (i.e. a different movie snap each time i go over movies) I cant seem to get it to...
thanks for our reply, apologies but i have another question Previously ive had it so my home screen backgrounds in Titan show...
Hi everyone, I searched for the answer to this for some time but to no avail, maybe im missing something When i set my skin to...
Replies
Views
I'm already doing this. Just add the tile image in the root folder similar to other extension tile images (eg. online videos, infoservice, etc) and the titan editor picks it up as an option. It will also pick up images you place in the categories but be sure to create duplicate images for both titan and titan extended theme category...
I'm already doing this. Just add the tile image in the root folder similar to other extension tile images (eg. online videos...
Hi guys, I have some question. In the Titan Skin Extended Editor I've the possibility to select some tile category (i.e. movie...
Replies
Views
@kiwijunglist: Thanks! Nice to hear you like them.. Nico has updated skinfiles for OV recently to Titan Extended, so I think he like that style.. But let's see.. :)
@kiwijunglist: Thanks! Nice to hear you like them.. Nico has updated skinfiles for OV recently to Titan Extended, so I think he...
Hello people, I was not completely satisfied with the Titan version of Online Videos. I have made a few quick changes to the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm not shure as another user above seems to have issues with it. Personally I'm using it in a theme folder ( C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\Themes) and that is working perfect for me.. :)
Hi, I'm not shure as another user above seems to have issues with it. Personally I'm using it in a theme folder (...
Hello people, there where some problems with the detailview in MovingPictures. Also the new layout was not an improvement to...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how I can disable the "wachted time in percentage" and "watched count" in the Video section of Titan? I am talking about the "0% #0" symbols which appear behind a video which has not been watched.
Does anyone know how I can disable the "wachted time in percentage" and "watched count" in the Video section of Titan? I am...
Does anyone know how I can disable the "wachted time in percentage" and "watched count" in the Video section of Titan? I am...
Replies
Views
Check here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/titan-unofficial-skins-collection.114994/ Bye, Nephilim
Check here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/titan-unofficial-skins-collection.114994/ Bye, Nephilim
With switching to 1.4.0, i changed skin to Titan and I really love it! But the Sleep-Control-plugin doesn't seem to be included...
Replies
Views
Did someone ever notice, that "Umlaute" (mutated vowels) are broken in Radiotext (Web-Streams)? Is this skin-related or a database issue?
Did someone ever notice, that "Umlaute" (mutated vowels) are broken in Radiotext (Web-Streams)? Is this skin-related or a database...
Did someone ever notice, that "Umlaute" (mutated vowels) are broken in Radiotext (Web-Streams)? Is this skin-related or a database...
Replies
Views
I'm for focus on 'TV ON/OFF' :) i didn't use EPG (or i would say didn't work very well for me lol)
I'm for focus on 'TV ON/OFF' :) i didn't use EPG (or i would say didn't work very well for me lol)
When entering the TV Section, the focus is on the 'TV On/Off' button, where i think most users would go into the EPG before they...
Replies
Views
O
Found the right version in GitHub and installed it (1.3.0.1). All works on my HTPC. :)
Found the right version in GitHub and installed it (1.3.0.1). All works on my HTPC. :)
Hello, I have some problems about Titan Extended Skin. After a deinstallation and afterwards a new Installation (MPEI) the Titan...
Replies
Views
OL_1973
O
MP1 MP2 Mod idea\request DE
The mediaportal wiki and looking at other mods in particular the streamed MP mod thread. What you are doing is probably not the easiest mod to become with. When you make changes to xmls the effects take place immediately after MP reloads the page. ie you can go back + forwards with remote and see the changes you made from editing (no...
The mediaportal wiki and looking at other mods in particular the streamed MP mod thread. What you are doing is probably not the...
I was wondering if there is an easy way to modify the Moving Pictures Filmstrip view to show all the logos (DTS, 1080 HD, CC, etc.)...
Replies
Views
Hi, I did this again for 1.4 Cheers
Hi, I did this again for 1.4 Cheers
Hi, to get less clicks to get fullscreen TV i build this mod :). To get this to work: (path: ...ProgramData\Team...
Replies
Views
use notepad++ to edit the file
use notepad++ to edit the file
Can anyone with more modding experience than me (i.e. any) figure out why my slightly modified 11-row EPG (attached) is only...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 16 rows in TVGuide DE
+1
+1
In Titan, you can select either 7 or 11 TVguide rows. Is there any chance of getting 16 channels? I'm currently using StreamedMP...
Replies
Views
Dear community, this is my remix of the FLOW theme, so 99% of this are thanks to legnod! Just made some slide changes in the sub...
Replies
Views
Is there a chance to get the xml files for the plugin "MyVideoRedo"? olli14
Replies
Views
In case there are more people who, like me, only use myvideo's for assorted (non-movie) video files here's a few changes i made to the default layouts. Because i never have any file/movie info attached to these video's and always have them in something close to 16:9 ratio i changed the default thumb ratio's from that of a cover to...
In case there are more people who, like me, only use myvideo's for assorted (non-movie) video files here's a few changes i made to...
In case there are more people who, like me, only use myvideo's for assorted (non-movie) video files here's a few changes i made to...
Replies
Views
hi @ncoH i have found small issue from Radio section in Titan skin : Name at Top of Page : TV Recorded instead of Radio Recorded the default icon(poster) : Movie instead of Radio Name and description are out of box ...
hi @ncoH i have found small issue from Radio section in Titan skin : Name at Top of Page : TV Recorded instead of Radio Recorded...
hi @ncoH i have found small issue from Radio section in Titan skin : Name at Top of Page : TV Recorded instead of Radio Recorded...
Replies
Views
yes this is nothing new, numerous posts on this already :) I have to get around to listing all the variations then adding an issue to the tracker
yes this is nothing new, numerous posts on this already :) I have to get around to listing all the variations then adding an issue...
I note 2 issues with metadata in moving pictures: 1) all my videos are marked with aspect ratio 2:35:1, which is not true 2)...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the help
Thanks for the help
I've recently updated to mp 1.3 and the titan skin. The plugins i have installed will not show up in the homepage, i have to go...
Replies
Views
I have moved your thread to the appropriate forum. I think he wants to change his TV button to launch a plugin, probably the anime plugin. You need to edit basichome.xml. You can probably find some guidelines / instructions by searching this forum. Also see here...
I have moved your thread to the appropriate forum. I think he wants to change his TV button to launch a plugin, probably the anime...
I need help to change the button live tv Manga and place for when clicked will open the way down. D: \ My Manga
Replies
Views
cool, no worries, I knew it's something simple:)
cool, no worries, I knew it's something simple:)
I just installed MP 1.3 with the default Titan skin. On the Home screen I click TV and a sub menu with options like TV, recordings...
Replies
Views
This fix will be also available for MP 1.3 in the update patch release today.
This fix will be also available for MP 1.3 in the update patch release today.
The "recording conflict" pop-up is screwed up in the Titan skin in 1.3.0. In addition to the visual problem, if you press Up after...
Replies
Views
V
MP1 MP2 Missing text? DE
I've found that I'm missing text (either that, or I'm looking at black text on black background) at two locations: Subtitle downloader, but only for the topmost few MyTVseries, when it's asking for 'please insert disk' the actual name of the disk doesn't show. The issue disappears when I switch to the (other) standard skins...
I've found that I'm missing text (either that, or I'm looking at black text on black background) at two locations: Subtitle...
I've found that I'm missing text (either that, or I'm looking at black text on black background) at two locations: Subtitle...
Replies
Views
vomov
V
Thanks for the answer. I found the correct tag <playedColor> in the references.xml which you mentioned. I also found other file it's the mytvFullScreen.xml.
Thanks for the answer. I found the correct tag <playedColor> in the references.xml which you mentioned. I also found other file...
1. The color difference between a new film and a already started film is not very optimal: between light grey and a little bit more...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I was a little bit unsatisfied choosing between 7 rows and 11 rows in Titan Skin. 7 rows were too less and layout too big, 11 rows kinda too much and too small. So I added 9 rows to the skin. See Screenshot. Just wanted to share this in case someone would like to have something like this... I´ve attached the...
Hello everybody, I was a little bit unsatisfied choosing between 7 rows and 11 rows in Titan Skin. 7 rows were too less and...
Hello everybody, I was a little bit unsatisfied choosing between 7 rows and 11 rows in Titan Skin. 7 rows were too less and...
Replies
Views
Hi Edwin, thank you very much. It worked! Oliver
Hi Edwin, thank you very much. It worked! Oliver
Please see my screenshot. The word "home" and the time are much to small. I use Mediaportal on a 1920x1080 Screen. Where can I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 THEME: Xanadu DE
First post updated.
First post updated.
Main difference of this theme to standard Titan is the BasicHome. Xanadu only has one screen in basic home and submenus open to...
Replies
Views
You would need to modify the skin files for your skin. For titan this will be somewhere in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\movingpictures.background.xml or movingpictures.facade.xml or just movingpictures.xml
You would need to modify the skin files for your skin. For titan this will be somewhere in C:\ProgramData\Team...
In the coverflow view for Moving pictures, there is a background overlay on top of the movie background. Is there a way to remove...
Replies
Views
The EPG notification icon seems to be a ruminant of the original Maya design :) This does not seem to fit correctly.
The EPG notification icon seems to be a ruminant of the original Maya design :) This does not seem to fit correctly.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom