Titan Skin Feedback (18 Viewers)

Post feedback here! If you want to get your plugin supported post here too!
I have extracted from github the .xml files changed by ncoh to fix the bug I hope it is not a problem.
I have extracted from github the .xml files changed by ncoh to fix the bug I hope it is not a problem.
If you go to epg with tv running, the preview screen is moved from the top center and is placed over the first 2 channels of the...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the update Dragy (y)
Thanks for the update Dragy (y)
I made them, you can find them here: http://www.argus-tv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=4104&p=26697#p26697 If you find any...
Replies
Views
:)
:)
I got a Error, when i click on a Category. Can someone help :)?
Replies
Views
So you want show latest/recently added movies & tvseries?? see the titan - faq thread, instructions are in there.
So you want show latest/recently added movies & tvseries?? see the titan - faq thread, instructions are in there.
HI, is there a way to change the behavoir of the MoPi button, so that MoPi starts directly, instead of showing the submenu, where...
Replies
Views
@ Holzi, Thank you. It´s perfect.
@ Holzi, Thank you. It´s perfect.
I attached a first version for Sleep Control plugin. This is a "alpha" version.
Replies
Views
I've grabbed Swedish certification logos from Swedish TV and converted to 60x60 to fit Titan. They would be used by anyone grabbing Moving Pictures details in Swedish language. Any idea how we can use two different 18 logos since there's already one distributed with Titan? It wouldn't be a big loss to skip the Swedish 18 logos since...
I've grabbed Swedish certification logos from Swedish TV and converted to 60x60 to fit Titan. They would be used by anyone grabbing...
I've grabbed Swedish certification logos from Swedish TV and converted to 60x60 to fit Titan. They would be used by anyone grabbing...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 action sounds - Titan (1 Viewer) DE
Thanks, added to FAQ and moved to correct forum :D
Thanks, added to FAQ and moved to correct forum :D
Hi, great skin - I love it!! one small thing which I haven't been able to figutre out - maybe somebody can help? the action...
Replies
Views
Done Bye, Nephilim
Done Bye, Nephilim
Hi, a small mod for Titan for those who like a "real" mini EPG ;), waiting for the official version. Remember to delete the "Cache"...
Replies
Views
With the upcoming Basichome Editor everything you want is possible in the submenus. :)
With the upcoming Basichome Editor everything you want is possible in the submenus. :)
Is it possible to have the same option that you have in moving pictures in TV-series? That when you hit enter you can choose to...
Replies
Views
joostzilla
J
Very nice! Can't wait man :)
Very nice! Can't wait man :)
Is there anyway to change the category section for Moving Pictures in Titan? I use this a lot and it totally covers up a lot of the...
Replies
Views
Confirmed. Bye, Nephilim
Confirmed. Bye, Nephilim
In MP 1.2.x with Avalon skin I used to have a CC icon for TV shows that have subtitles. I don't see that here (even though...
Replies
Views
Just be patient and wait for the next release :) Your wish is already designed and coded but not yet implemented.
Just be patient and wait for the next release :) Your wish is already designed and coded but not yet implemented.
Hello. Anyone knows what I have to change to get icons to fill the screen and get rid of the info pane on the right (like in...
Replies
Views
joostzilla
J
I installed mp 1.3 and I'm sure to have flagged the titan extended package. Same error. I re-installed extended package again and all works fine.
I installed mp 1.3 and I'm sure to have flagged the titan extended package. Same error. I re-installed extended package again and...
Hi, im getting missing or invalid skin file when trying to access mp-tv series and moving pictures... any suggestions?
Replies
Views
It's a bug, will be fixed in future update
It's a bug, will be fixed in future update
In the 11 line epg, the tv preview is moved and placed over the first 2 channels of the epg. Why not leave it in the top center...
Replies
Views
non-extended titan is for those, who doesn't need extra plugins. E.g. for me it is enough to have built-in myVideos. I watch neither series nor Youtube, so i really don't need extended titan ;)
non-extended titan is for those, who doesn't need extra plugins. E.g. for me it is enough to have built-in myVideos. I watch...
Hi, all those plugins (Moving Pictures, Online Videos, etc.) were not installed and are not available in MediaPortal?! I thought...
Replies
Views
Yes.
Yes.
Hello Titan Skinner Team, is there something planed in this way ? That i have the 3 latest media Files on the Basic Home, for TV...
Replies
Views
Ahh yeah i forgot about the theme.xml thanks, i will fix that up later :D There is not much room / oppurtunity for disc images in titan skin, This is the best position without moving a lot of stuff around and making it look ugly. In list view there is no where good to put the disc image. I might experiment with some different...
Ahh yeah i forgot about the theme.xml thanks, i will fix that up later :D There is not much room / oppurtunity for disc images in...
Description DVD Art plugin scrapes fanart.tv for DVD disc images and clear art for tv series and moving pictures. These are the...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your reply. I may have found a spectacular easy way to make this work for me. I need to test further and will contact the developer first before publishing any results.
Thanks for your reply. I may have found a spectacular easy way to make this work for me. I need to test further and will contact...
Hi, I wonder if the new Titan skin in MP 1.3 beta can only be used on this specific 1.3 build? Currently I am bound to MP 1.3...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I will do that!
Thanks, I will do that!
Hello! This is not a theme, but the skin files needed to put the Radiotime plugin to work on Titan skin. Please check these files...
Replies
Views
Hi, Great skin really! My wife likes it too and it should tell you a lot ;). As there is already told we need basic home editor. Support for some good weather forecast plugin too. And at least I need mylyrics(.xml). Sure there is lot to do, but it looks already so nice :).
Hi, Great skin really! My wife likes it too and it should tell you a lot ;). As there is already told we need basic home editor...
Hi, Great skin really! My wife likes it too and it should tell you a lot ;). As there is already told we need basic home editor...
Replies
Views
Depends whether he means classic home or basic home. For classic home, open configuration, go to 'plugin's and then 'home' and you can change the order.
Depends whether he means classic home or basic home. For classic home, open configuration, go to 'plugin's and then 'home' and...
Hi, how can I arrange the menu items? I don't like the default order and I don't like it that new plugins were placed somewhere...
Replies
Views
Red button on remote, X on keyboard.
Red button on remote, X on keyboard.
Hi, if I watch a movie or watching TV and go back to home menu, then a small preview is shown at the top. How can I select this...
Replies
Views
The number of rows for the regular EPG can be increased or decreased by going into settings inside of MediaPortal. But I can't find the setting (like the way it was in Avalon) to decrease the number of rows in the MiniEPG. Right now there are way too many. I would like to have an option to decrease it to 3 like in Avalon.
The number of rows for the regular EPG can be increased or decreased by going into settings inside of MediaPortal. But I can't find...
The number of rows for the regular EPG can be increased or decreased by going into settings inside of MediaPortal. But I can't find...
Replies
Views
Thanks that worked great. The one problem I found is that the genre color doesn't seem to change for programs that are currently airing. I don't know if I explained myself but here's a picture that might explain it better. As you can see in the picture both Dinosaur Train and Maya and Miguel should have the same color as the other...
Thanks that worked great. The one problem I found is that the genre color doesn't seem to change for programs that are currently...
i got this working in MP Alpha by: MP Config> GUI> Select Skin> Edit Skin Settings> TV Guide> CHeck all except genre color key...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 BasicHome Editor missing (1 Viewer) DE
upgrade from 1.3.0 alpha. Setup asked/recommended me to do so, also.
upgrade from 1.3.0 alpha. Setup asked/recommended me to do so, also.
Hello @ all maybe this is possible a stupid question... Where can i find the editor for the BasicHome menu? Is there any tool...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom