Titanium (2 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 Titanium v0.5 - Release (1 Viewer) DE
Your skin looks good. Im waiting for next version.
Your skin looks good. Im waiting for next version.
Download Here https://www.team-mediaportal.com/files/startdown/1037/ Direct any discussion on the new release here!:thx:
Replies
Views
mattsk has never let us down so far! just keep checking the thread im sure he will suprise us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mattsk has never let us down so far! just keep checking the thread im sure he will suprise us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am currently working on a new Skin called Meteorite Wide. This skin is a little way off even being in alpha stage but I thought I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Titanium Bugs - Post Here (1 Viewer) DE
Hi, i use the MP Vers. 1.0 and my favorite design (Titanium v0.5) doesn't work. With the last MP Vers. i used, i got no problems. Will there be an update for MP Vers. 1.0? The BUG: On startup the Titanium Skin only prompt the three buttons "exit MP", "restart MP" and "power off system". Do you have a soulution for this...
Hi, i use the MP Vers. 1.0 and my favorite design (Titanium v0.5) doesn't work. With the last MP Vers. i used, i got no...
Please Post any bugs you are experiencing with the Titanium Skin in this thread. It would be very helpful if you could accompany...
Replies
Views
Any news for an update of the skin or waiting for RC3?
Any news for an update of the skin or waiting for RC3?
0.4 Has been uploaded to the file repository Download here Titaniumv0.4 Changes for v0.4 Added Moving Pictures Support Fixed...
Replies
Views
Has partially solved a problem with display of a cover of a film with MyFilms 4.8.0c. It is necessary to replace in a folder a skin the following attached files. The truth some problems can remain.
Has partially solved a problem with display of a cover of a film with MyFilms 4.8.0c. It is necessary to replace in a folder a skin...
Has partially solved a problem with display of a cover of a film with MyFilms 4.8.0c. It is necessary to replace in a folder a skin...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Basichome+clockmod DE
great!!!!!!!!!!!!:) Is it possible to change the weather button with a myTv button? I want to start my Tv right now of basichome?!
great!!!!!!!!!!!!:) Is it possible to change the weather button with a myTv button? I want to start my Tv right now of basichome?!
Hi! Moved from Aeon to this skin because I thought it looked good :) But I wasn't completely happy with all parts of it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 RC4 DE
Very good skin. It would be desirable that it has been finished to the final version of a mediaportal.
Very good skin. It would be desirable that it has been finished to the final version of a mediaportal.
Any time line on a release to support RC4? Love the skin! :D
Replies
Views
with configuring the BasicHome, does Moving Pictures point to ANT Movie DB (like MyFilms). Or is it a seperate entity like Videos? How does Moving Pictures work?
with configuring the BasicHome, does Moving Pictures point to ANT Movie DB (like MyFilms). Or is it a seperate entity like Videos...
I would like to know how I can change or configure the BasicHome screen. I tried the tool for Aeon, to make a CUstom BasicHome, but...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom