watch/edit Videos (12 Viewers)

General talk, support, improvement suggestions and tips & tricks
When you start a Support-thread, please make sure your System Specs are filled in (and up-to-date) and you include logs with your post! Useful Wiki information: Known Issues Troubleshooting FAQ
When you start a Support-thread, please make sure your System Specs are filled in (and up-to-date) and you include logs with your...
When you start a Support-thread, please make sure your System Specs are filled in (and up-to-date) and you include logs with your...
Replies
Views
Hello, thank you for you logs, but bd log is empty ( except 2 lines ) maybe one stuff will be to update the libbluray library, but it's long work for me, and to be honest i doesn't have motivation. if finally worked for you , i'm glad. personnaly, i know on BD drive i have, was a mess to work because of the BD disc driver was not...
Hello, thank you for you logs, but bd log is empty ( except 2 lines ) maybe one stuff will be to update the libbluray library...
I'm trying to play the Blu-ray Doctor Who - Flux and both disk 1 and disk 2 simply freeze MePo 1.30. I waited about 4- minutes...
Replies
Views
https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-5078 and added to the next release of MediaPortal
https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-5078 and added to the next release of MediaPortal
Hi there, Every now and then, when playing a video no image is rendered. The audio plays fine, but the screen stays black. Not...
Replies
Views
After upgrading from version 1.24 to 1.26, I could no longer use the MP on one of my computers because it freezes. The task manager showed "stopped". New upgrade - from 1.24 to 1.27. Doesn't freeze that often anymore. But it always happens. Then the MP can no longer be operated. It seems to happen when a video directory is read in...
After upgrading from version 1.24 to 1.26, I could no longer use the MP on one of my computers because it freezes. The task manager...
After upgrading from version 1.24 to 1.26, I could no longer use the MP on one of my computers because it freezes. The task manager...
Replies
Views
I got around the issue by merging the mp4 and srt into a MKV, but will investigate when I get time.
I got around the issue by merging the mp4 and srt into a MKV, but will investigate when I get time.
Using MP 1.26 with LAV. I'm sure this used to work but doesn't any longer. I have a .mp4 video with a .srt in the same folder...
Replies
Views
in the videos part of that category. there's where the regex knowledge might be needed. I know it can be quite complex, but at the moment not able to dive in myself. If you don't succeed you can sent me the url of the m3u through dm so I can take a look at it when I have some spare time
in the videos part of that category. there's where the regex knowledge might be needed. I know it can be quite complex, but at the...
Hi! I have a great success in watching IPTV via TV-Server. Just m3u playlist, scanning and everything is fine. But i have also VOD...
Replies
Views
Ah that could be a problem. I took a look at the Gigabyte website, they offer the 1050 and Ti version in a "low profile" format, not sure if that works with mini itx though, all the AMD RX cards are listed as ATX format. Another consideration is power Gigabyte recommend a 300W psu for the 1050Ti and 500W+ for the AMD RX range. There...
Ah that could be a problem. I took a look at the Gigabyte website, they offer the 1050 and Ti version in a "low profile" format...
Hello everyone, recently I tried to reproduce a video coded in HEVC UHD 2160p into MePo. The video is not smooth, it stumbles and...
Replies
Views
Really Thank you for helping a newbe :) .. Pressing <P> on a Folder was what I am looking for Thanks
Really Thank you for helping a newbe :) .. Pressing <P> on a Folder was what I am looking for Thanks
Hello, I am new to MP. ..In Settings I can set the order wehen Playing All Videos, like sort by Name for example. But How can I...
Replies
Views
i see discussion about fix on latest drivers (since 20.3.1) related to madvr issue, thank you for the report.
i see discussion about fix on latest drivers (since 20.3.1) related to madvr issue, thank you for the report.
I've recently started experiencing random audio dropouts when watching TV Series or Movies with DTS or Dolby Digital . If I...
Replies
Views
Added to 1.25 Final ...
Added to 1.25 Final ...
After changing from MP-Version 1.17 to 1.24 i have this annoying situation with Titan-skin: when going through a video with fast...
Replies
Views
Try the latest release 1.24 Pre release. For me it works without an extra fix.
Try the latest release 1.24 Pre release. For me it works without an extra fix.
Can somebody confirm that MP is crashing when you jump forward with right arrow (5 sec.) while playing a DVD-Iso with internal...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just updated my MediaPortal 1.22 HTPC from Windows 7 to Windows 10 Home, and now cannot play DVD or Blu Ray discs with the internal player. As soon as MediaPortal tries to read the DVD or Blu Ray it locks up. If I set MediaPortal to use an external player (VLC) it works fine within VLC. I am using EVR and LAV filters...
Hi, I have just updated my MediaPortal 1.22 HTPC from Windows 7 to Windows 10 Home, and now cannot play DVD or Blu Ray discs with...
Hi, I have just updated my MediaPortal 1.22 HTPC from Windows 7 to Windows 10 Home, and now cannot play DVD or Blu Ray discs with...
Replies
Views
So the GT 1030 is ~AU$120 and the GTX 1650 ~AU$260 (based on my local store). Which, surprisingly for Australia, is just about bang-on the conversion rate. :) Cheers.
So the GT 1030 is ~AU$120 and the GTX 1650 ~AU$260 (based on my local store). Which, surprisingly for Australia, is just about...
So I'm not sure what is going on. For the record I am using MediaPortal 1.22 with MP-TVSeries and MovingPicture. 6+ months ago, I...
Replies
Views
Did not quite understand the problem, but transfer all 4K movies to a separate folder. Create a rule for a user group linked to this folder. Then there will be a separate user group for 4K.
Did not quite understand the problem, but transfer all 4K movies to a separate folder. Create a rule for a user group linked to...
hi all just been playing around with this usergroups and im having trouble (ie not a clue to be honest) in what to do to get my 4k...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm currently running MP 1.21 and I frequently have issues when I attempt to fast forward or rewind a video. Sometime the picture starts looping and you can see its playing about a 5 second clip repeatedly. If I hit play the audio resumes normally but the picture continues to display the same 5 second loop. The only way to stop...
Hi, I'm currently running MP 1.21 and I frequently have issues when I attempt to fast forward or rewind a video. Sometime the...
Hi, I'm currently running MP 1.21 and I frequently have issues when I attempt to fast forward or rewind a video. Sometime the...
Replies
Views
Hi there, i didn't find any hint for my problem but i managed it so far. Just in case someone else will have this trouble, here is the solution. Problem: The video playback seems not to be started, the picture comes approx. 30 seconds after the sound is coming. Not out of sync but very late. If you stop the playback in this time it...
Hi there, i didn't find any hint for my problem but i managed it so far. Just in case someone else will have this trouble, here is...
Hi there, i didn't find any hint for my problem but i managed it so far. Just in case someone else will have this trouble, here is...
Replies
Views
Thank you for your response @wjw . The ffdshow Post-Processing is there to have the ability to control the audio-delay from the GUI. Every now and then I have sources that are out of sync and I want to be able to correct that quickly. Right now - as far as I am aware - that is only possible with ffdshow. As I read here though, this...
Thank you for your response @wjw . The ffdshow Post-Processing is there to have the ability to control the audio-delay from the...
Hello, I am experiencing some issues when playing back edited recordings I made from german DVB-T2 (HEVC/H265 Codec). The...
Replies
Views
Would it be possible to automate the process of updating MP Extension Manager with the latest versions of important components?
Would it be possible to automate the process of updating MP Extension Manager with the latest versions of important components?
Hi there, i've got a problem with the playback of some movies. The sound format is listed as DTS HD 7.1 but the receiver detects it...
Replies
Views
I cannot access my videos on my NAS with Mediaportal. I can play them from Windows but not from Mediaportal. It looks like there are no files at all in Mediaportal. Only local videos work. I assume that it is a windows problem, but I have no idea how to solve it. Please help Best regards LennyW
I cannot access my videos on my NAS with Mediaportal. I can play them from Windows but not from Mediaportal. It looks like there...
I cannot access my videos on my NAS with Mediaportal. I can play them from Windows but not from Mediaportal. It looks like there...
Replies
Views
Yesterday I tried different renderers already and none did work. Then I reinstalled LAVfilter and forgot to switch the renderer. Now it works. Many thanks.
Yesterday I tried different renderers already and none did work. Then I reinstalled LAVfilter and forgot to switch the renderer...
Hello everyone, I have installed latest MP and configured that my BD-Iso's should be played with the internal player. I'm managing...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP not responding DE
Eureka! The last brick in the wall! Unplugging the SPDIF. Thanks.
Eureka! The last brick in the wall! Unplugging the SPDIF. Thanks.
OK, so I have been trying to implement 7.1 surround. With my combination of PC bits and pieces effectively the only way is to plug...
Replies
Views
Sorry. Please ignore this. My post was premature, and the chapter marks are not showing on the Thor movie.. It seems that deleting a post is not allowed.
Sorry. Please ignore this. My post was premature, and the chapter marks are not showing on the Thor movie.. It seems that deleting...
When I play a blu-ray from the Java Menu, ie., the actual disk menu, chapter mark popups appear at chapter boundaries. Personally...
Replies
Views
Fixed!!! I have a Nvidia gtx 550 Ti, What I did was a custom install, and cleaned out old video drivers. Thanks
Fixed!!! I have a Nvidia gtx 550 Ti, What I did was a custom install, and cleaned out old video drivers. Thanks
Having issues with video files playing now. This computer has been running for months no problem, now it will not play any video...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Help with subtitles DE
Hi guys, I've a few issues with subtitles and I'd like to have a few suggestions on how to set up things properly (if possible). Current video codecs are: - LAV Video for all formats (except HVEC using Lentoid), with DXVA native decoding - LAV Splitter Source - LAV Audio - MPAR as audio renderer - EVR as video renderer (not enough...
Hi guys, I've a few issues with subtitles and I'd like to have a few suggestions on how to set up things properly (if possible)...
Hi guys, I've a few issues with subtitles and I'd like to have a few suggestions on how to set up things properly (if possible)...
Replies
Views
Great :) I think "adjustY" is this option : The adjust sub.... :P but in final, it doesn't accept negative value and higher that 100. but this can be changed in xml directly like you have done good point :P
Great :) I think "adjustY" is this option : The adjust sub.... :P but in final, it doesn't accept negative value and higher that...
Hi everyone, I did a comprehensive search of the forum but couldn't find anything more recent than 2010 on the issue of external...
Replies
Views
Wow surprised it's the same as the last one I sent. They are seemingly using different codex because of the different extensions. Add it stutters. WMV it plays good. Looked thru the lav filter settings. Didn't see anything that was relevant to WMV but not sure. There was an option to turn on hardware encoding for the Intel 620 GPU...
Wow surprised it's the same as the last one I sent. They are seemingly using different codex because of the different extensions...
After trying several media players, they all work very well with WMV. Obviously that's why I stick with Windows for the built in...
Replies
Views
An now i will watch "Life" to the very end. :rolleyes::)
An now i will watch "Life" to the very end. :rolleyes::)
MP Build: 1.17.0.0 System: HTPC Hi, since some days i've noticed a strange behaviour with HD-Audio streams of my mkv files. The HD...
Replies
Views
[sorry, I thought that would tell already something... DVD ISOs, or Blu-ray ISOs or both = BR Folder setting language via LAV config, MP config, ISO menu, MP language selection= LAV Config, MP config set to override (I've tested all other configs for this already, same result) MP videos section/plugin, or plugin (eg. MovingPictures)=...
[sorry, I thought that would tell already something... DVD ISOs, or Blu-ray ISOs or both = BR Folder setting language via LAV...
Hi, in 1.16 pre it seems that audio language selection is not honoured in ISO playback. English language is always selected as...
Replies
Views
My understanding is that the only use of MediaInfo in TV Server is in the thumbnailer. Corrupt/invalid recordings used to hang the thumbnailer. Now the thumbnailer runs recordings through MediaInfo first. If the recording duration as detected/calculated by MediaInfo is greater than zero then the thumbnailer proceeds with its attempt...
My understanding is that the only use of MediaInfo in TV Server is in the thumbnailer. Corrupt/invalid recordings used to hang the...
With MP1.16, on remote network connected MP-Clients sometimes see “Unable to Play: B43534E1” type error popup when trying to play a...
Replies
Views
I'm sure that you're right actually!! .....and I'll find everything I need to bypass the encryption in the link you passed to me earlier??? Thanks again....:)
I'm sure that you're right actually!! .....and I'll find everything I need to bypass the encryption in the link you passed to me...
TBH....I've never had this bit working. After reading a bit....I have uninstalled BD handler plugin...but to no avail. Any...
Replies
Views
You're welcome any time. :) Normally you'd be absolutely right. However codecs are a little tricky because they're files that are registered in the Windows system registry. If an uninstaller removes the files and forgets to unregister them, MP Config would still show the option [because codec lists are based on the contents of the...
You're welcome any time. :) Normally you'd be absolutely right. However codecs are a little tricky because they're files that are...
I just recently upgraded to MePo 1.16. My PC does not have Java installed. With previous versions, I was able to select a title...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom