Xface (2 Viewers)

got to agree, my main htpc is stuck on mp1.1 cos there just isn't another skin i like all the others are just too plain or too much fan art and no wow factor, xface is the holy middle ground lol
got to agree, my main htpc is stuck on mp1.1 cos there just isn't another skin i like all the others are just too plain or too much...
Hi all, ..here is the release version 1.9 of the Xface skin. :D Download Xface 1.9 The skin is made for Mediaportal 1.1...
Replies
Views
Hi! The skin is outdated anyway, so will probably make MP crash or some functions will fail. Cheers!
Hi! The skin is outdated anyway, so will probably make MP crash or some functions will fail. Cheers!
Hi all, Version 1.6 of the skin is now ready for Download. !! The skin is made for Mediaportal 1.0 and supports Tv2 and Tv3...
Replies
Views
problem with language change in mp 1.0.2 After my update from 1.0.0 to 1.0.2 and from xface 1.7 to 1.8 the change of different languages is extremly slow.. the system appears to hang... was there any change?? regards robertino
problem with language change in mp 1.0.2 After my update from 1.0.0 to 1.0.2 and from xface 1.7 to 1.8 the change of different...
Hi all, as you all know, i have do in the past mostly worked on creating the new default skins Blue3 and Blue3wide for MP. So...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to make a minute counter in my music so it will be possible to see how long the song have been played? Thx for this great skin :D
Is it possible to make a minute counter in my music so it will be possible to see how long the song have been played? Thx for...
Hi all, here is the updated version of the Xface skin 1.7 for the final done MP 1.0 ! Download as ever we must wait, for...
Replies
Views
AW: XFace update, Please? Very nice Skin, hope you will have time in near Future to make an Update für MP 1.2.1 Regards from Germany
AW: XFace update, Please? Very nice Skin, hope you will have time in near Future to make an Update für MP 1.2.1 Regards from...
Hello again Harley, is their any chance in the near future of a new XFace skin for the new MP final and support for all the newer...
Replies
Views
Has anyone made this skin yet? If yes, let me know so I can include it in next release.
Has anyone made this skin yet? If yes, let me know so I can include it in next release.
Hi! I would like to ask for support in XFace for the Spotifier plugin. Spotifier allows you to run Spotify inside MP. It's really...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Xface and Showtime DE
hi to all, anyone can help me please? i can't configure my mediaportal... anyone know how i can change from this: to this? in my mediaportal can't figure any information for the films... thanks and sorry my english :)
hi to all, anyone can help me please? i can't configure my mediaportal... anyone know how i can change from this: to this...
hi to all, anyone can help me please? i can't configure my mediaportal... anyone know how i can change from this: to this...
Replies
Views
Hi Harley, nice job on the fidelity skin! But,................. can we all get XFACE udated for newest MP version and plugs soon? Thanx so much my friend.
Hi Harley, nice job on the fidelity skin! But,................. can we all get XFACE udated for newest MP version and plugs soon...
Hi, Harley is it possible in the near future that you can make the skin changes to support the new version(s) beta etc. of Moving...
Replies
Views
Yea, thanks from me too.
Yea, thanks from me too.
I istalled the new beta 1.1.0 on windows 7. it is working oke but i have one problem with zapping. using 1 > 9 numbers the zapping...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 RC1 compatibility DE
Well I have a big problems with XFace since 1.1.0 Beta. There is not working selection of CD1 - CD2 for Videos while in Blue3 skin it works.
Well I have a big problems with XFace since 1.1.0 Beta. There is not working selection of CD1 - CD2 for Videos while in Blue3 skin...
Hi all, I'm about to upgrade my MP from 1.0.2 to 1.1.0 RC1... Anyone did it with Xface 1.9? Any issue? Thanks!
Replies
Views
Aside from giving this annoying message, the lack of support for categories is not a real problem. You can perfectly stick to xface and use MovPics if you like both. Harley, the creator of Xface, is currently very busy creating a new skin but promised an update somewhere in the future. Or someone might step up to do it themselves...
Aside from giving this annoying message, the lack of support for categories is not a real problem. You can perfectly stick to xface...
Hi, everything on the skin worls perfectly except when I go into Moving Pictures 1.0.1.1001 wehree i get an error message that says...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I need some help with Xface 1.9 main menu. I love this skin in my HTPC. MP is great software, everything works fine except TV. I want to use DVB Viewer - it works much better. I don't know how to add this program in Xface main menu witch properly name and image! I can add to main menu using Multishortcut and Dvb viewer...
Hi all, I need some help with Xface 1.9 main menu. I love this skin in my HTPC. MP is great software, everything works fine...
Hi all, I need some help with Xface 1.9 main menu. I love this skin in my HTPC. MP is great software, everything works fine...
Replies
Views
AW: So I assume Xface is dead? Harley is working on a new skin...https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/skins-50/skin-fidelity-w-i-p-new-teaservideo-30-01-2010-a-71705/
AW: So I assume Xface is dead? Harley is working on a new...
No more XFace update(s) for plug-ins like Moving Pictures etc.? So does this mean that i should move on to another skin that stays...
Replies
Views
Hi chribe :) Unfortunately I am not very familiar with this skin, but I suspect that your only option will be to edit the xml code. This can get a bit complicated if you are not familiar with it. Some skins do offer a basichome menu editor, but I cannot recall seeing such for xface. If you just remove it, there might be some...
Hi chribe :) Unfortunately I am not very familiar with this skin, but I suspect that your only option will be to edit the xml...
Hello Is there a way to disable TV Section in the home basic menu? I want to use an Asus EeeBox standalone without TV...
Replies
Views
Hi, When trying to run MP 1.1 (latest SVN) with xface 1.9, the system hangs after loading MP and my only option is to kill MP from task manager. I don't have this issue when using Blue3Wide but I do have it with xfactor as well. There is an error in the error log (attached) which I have no idea what it means. I'm also attaching...
Hi, When trying to run MP 1.1 (latest SVN) with xface 1.9, the system hangs after loading MP and my only option is to kill MP...
Hi, When trying to run MP 1.1 (latest SVN) with xface 1.9, the system hangs after loading MP and my only option is to kill MP...
Replies
Views
Finally fixed it. For me going back to infoservices v 0.7 worked.
Finally fixed it. For me going back to infoservices v 0.7 worked.
Hi... I was wondering why there is this white line on the front screen. it just seems out of place. Also if anyone can help with...
Replies
Views
I would like to change the code a little to change the Listview of Xface but dont find the right file to change, which file do I have to Change to get from this view: to this one thx for help jojo323
I would like to change the code a little to change the Listview of Xface but dont find the right file to change, which file do I...
I would like to change the code a little to change the Listview of Xface but dont find the right file to change, which file do I...
Replies
Views
Hi I found today a very strange behaviour . I started MP 1.02 and XFace 1.8 and instead of ONE TV or Music Icon I had Every Icon three times in the Menu???? Any Ideas? I am also still crazy about the black screen that tells me "file c:\...myhome.xml" not found That goes away after a restart but seems to come more and more...
Hi I found today a very strange behaviour . I started MP 1.02 and XFace 1.8 and instead of ONE TV or Music Icon I had Every Icon...
Hi I found today a very strange behaviour . I started MP 1.02 and XFace 1.8 and instead of ONE TV or Music Icon I had Every Icon...
Replies
Views
That sorted it. Renamed the db3 file and restarted the importer. Took the opportunity to do a bit of house cleaning on some of the files too:-)
That sorted it. Renamed the db3 file and restarted the importer. Took the opportunity to do a bit of house cleaning on some of the...
When I enter Moving Pictures (v1.0.0.948) I get an error message saying "Skin does not support categories" however I don't use...
Replies
Views
First Thing to said - very great Skin!! But i think i found a Bug and the Solution: When having Movies with multiple Files (in DB or with xy-CDx) stacking the popup which CD to use would not apear... copying dialogFileStacking.xml from Blue3 Skin Folder to Xface Skin Folder solves the problem Mediaportal 1.1.0.0 Xface 1.9...
First Thing to said - very great Skin!! But i think i found a Bug and the Solution: When having Movies with multiple Files...
First Thing to said - very great Skin!! But i think i found a Bug and the Solution: When having Movies with multiple Files...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Xface 1.9 DE
If play disc short cut is enbaled in plugins the we get this :). See attachment. Would be nice if it could be fixed. Thanks
If play disc short cut is enbaled in plugins the we get this :). See attachment. Would be nice if it could be fixed. Thanks
Replies
Views
Excuse my noobishness if this it not an xface issue, but in other skins ive tried i had a menu on left side of screen when cursor was there, and in there was a search option, this allowed me to do youtube searches etc. I put on xface with the new MP beta and found that xface doesnt have a left side menu at all in the online videos...
Excuse my noobishness if this it not an xface issue, but in other skins ive tried i had a menu on left side of screen when cursor...
Excuse my noobishness if this it not an xface issue, but in other skins ive tried i had a menu on left side of screen when cursor...
Replies
Views
upps sry, didn´t know about that shortcut :) .. thx
upps sry, didn´t know about that shortcut :) .. thx
how can i add more infos to the tv fullscreen something like this...
Replies
Views
I've updated the Showtimes skin so the fanart is dimmer. :D
I've updated the Showtimes skin so the fanart is dimmer. :D
Hello all, I use the the Xface Skin. I like it. But I have still 2 more questions about it: I asked these questions already...
Replies
Views
Hi there! First of all let me say that I really like the Xface skin - I tried a lot and this one just looks best. :) I'd like to tweak the skin a little bit so it "totally" fits my needs. Especially, I want to remove all submenus in the Basic Home view. The My Pictures "button" has none, and I'd like the other to be the same...
Hi there! First of all let me say that I really like the Xface skin - I tried a lot and this one just looks best. :) I'd like...
Hi there! First of all let me say that I really like the Xface skin - I tried a lot and this one just looks best. :) I'd like...
Replies
Views
Thanks Rekenaar! Now I'm getting somwhere. My trailers is still not working but I read about problems with Apple trailers. Moving pictures is so cool.... WOW!!! Anyone answers for HD starter and TV gemist? Peter
Thanks Rekenaar! Now I'm getting somwhere. My trailers is still not working but I read about problems with Apple trailers...
Hello there! I just installed a fresh install of Vista and MP 1.0.2. I installed the skin Xface 1.9 which is really a cool skin...
Replies
Views
A big thank you! :thx:
A big thank you! :thx:
Can anyone tell me where I can find the XFace 1.3 skin?
Replies
Views
e.g. TV, DVD, youTube.fm The names on the left side of pictures. Edit: sehe gerade, wir können sogar in Deutsch reden ;)
e.g. TV, DVD, youTube.fm The names on the left side of pictures. Edit: sehe gerade, wir können sogar in Deutsch reden ;)
Hello, is it possible to align the text in BasicHome ? at the moment it is left, but longtext is going over the pictures :(...
Replies
Views
Sorry, I mean XFace. Do you post in this thread when you have finished? olli14
Sorry, I mean XFace. Do you post in this thread when you have finished? olli14
Hi Harley, first of all it's a great skin. But I have a remark: In the skin "Black & White 1080" I have seen a shortcut/button...
Replies
Views
Hi, Could we have buttons for 4theRecord Plugin please ? Thanks Best regards
Hi, Could we have buttons for 4theRecord Plugin please ? Thanks Best regards
some images are missing from the menu: News wwitv yahooMusic Video InternetTV My streams There is a possibility of...
Replies
Views
First off, this is probably my favorite skin. Though when I first installed it it wasn't working for some of the things I wanted it to. and I wasn't to enthused about messing with it. I just go mp set up. I also like the purevision, (which is kinda what im using, sorta) for the menu layout and style, in some screens. so I mixed your...
First off, this is probably my favorite skin. Though when I first installed it it wasn't working for some of the things I wanted...
First off, this is probably my favorite skin. Though when I first installed it it wasn't working for some of the things I wanted...
Replies
Views
thanks a lot ! works like a charme :) :thx:
thanks a lot ! works like a charme :) :thx:
Here are some skin files for MP-TVSeries 2.3. I fixed a few bugs in the existing ones while I was in there ;)
Replies
Views
Really happy to know that, great !! :) My point of view (if I can put into words my opinion) : 1/ You are the "official" skinner of MP and, because of that, you are able to provide a great an also (most important IMHO) a very stable skin wich is able to work in all cases (I mean no bug found because of problems in skin). 2/ Of course...
Really happy to know that, great !! :) My point of view (if I can put into words my opinion) : 1/ You are the "official" skinner of...
Hi all, i was working on updated version of xface now for alpha release, so the vu meter stuff and new osd will work, but...
Replies
Views
memory shouldt effect cpu load..
memory shouldt effect cpu load..
Hi Im having some trouble with xface lately, namely since upgrading to the 1.8 release. The thing is that the CPU-usage is going...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom