zap2it (discontinued) (2 Viewers)

MediaPortal zap2it plugin. Service discontinued, forum is read-only
Hi, Working fine for me ;) Need a little more information to be any help though. (I am guessing you are using MP stand alone) First, please post the epg.log file after an attempted update. In the zap2it plugin config you can set the plugin to update on next MP launch. You can paste the log @...
Hi, Working fine for me ;) Need a little more information to be any help though. (I am guessing you are using MP stand...
Last update: 01/09/2007 The Zap2it Plugin is for those people using Zap2it (which means US and Canadian users ONLY) for getting...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 About: Zap2it DE
Last update: 01/09/2007 The Zap2it Plugin is for those people using Zap2it (which means US and Canadian users ONLY) for getting their EPG information and who have an always-on internet connection. The following non-US locations should also work if you use the "fake" zipcodes below instead of a US zipcode :) Bermuda Cablevision: use...
Last update: 01/09/2007 The Zap2it Plugin is for those people using Zap2it (which means US and Canadian users ONLY) for getting...
Replies
Views
Sure, Corry you should have had a look at this forum before posting. You can find this information in the first three posts on the top ;). -level20peon
Sure, Corry you should have had a look at this forum before posting. You can find this information in the first three posts on the...
Cause its broke with the latest SVN Buuld! epg.log 8-01-21 04:08:24.204681 [8]: EPG: grabber stopped.. 2008-01-21...
Replies
Views
Glad it is working. It will not cause any errors on the TMS side. The ID only links the data downloaded to the channels in MP. HTH, patrick
Glad it is working. It will not cause any errors on the TMS side. The ID only links the data downloaded to the channels in MP...
TVServer version of the plugin........ I know this seems like a real backwards question, usually you WANT to get guide data for...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Zap2it Replacement DE
Give it a try: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/schedules_direct_us_canadian_epg_plugin-t26951.html patrick
Give it a try: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/schedules_direct_us_canadian_epg_plugin-t26951.html patrick
Hi all- In case anyone is interested, just though I would pass along an update to a possible replacement to the zap2it/dd EPG...
Replies
Views
I love that I didn't get an email telling me that they will no longer provide service. ~J3
I love that I didn't get an email telling me that they will no longer provide service. ~J3
Not sure if any the people currently using Zap2It have seen this but Zap2It is discontinuing their free service. We will have to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am not entirely sure I follow everything you have done but: The MP TVServer should be the ONLY place running the zap2it plugin. You need to have the TVServer client running within MP. To start the first EPG update immediately, after you enable the zap2it plugin on the TVServer select the force update option in the...
Hi, I am not entirely sure I follow everything you have done but: The MP TVServer should be the ONLY place running the zap2it...
Hi, I am a new Media Portal user based in the U.S. I am running the latest MP SVN with a Hauppauge HVR 1600 tv tuner card. I...
Replies
Views
Problem fixed Hi Patrick, Thanks for the response - You are right, user impatience was the problem. Had I waited until the plugin finished doing its thing, the problem would have solved itself. -Rui
Problem fixed Hi Patrick, Thanks for the response - You are right, user impatience was the problem. Had I waited until the...
for the last 2 days now I've been met with several crashed MP instances being caused by the Zap2it plugin. From what I can gather...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Crashing MP DE
Hi, Just though I would pas this along from the zap2it forums from tmstom HTH, patrick
Hi, Just though I would pas this along from the zap2it forums from tmstom HTH, patrick
Not sure if I have a problem with Zap2it. I am running the 15088 build and it keeps crashing. When I read the log it points I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Double check you are not using any xmltv data at the same time. Also, for me Eastern time zone in Windows shows as -5:00. The plugin does not correct/adjust the time it just changes it to your local time. HTH, patrick
Hi, Double check you are not using any xmltv data at the same time. Also, for me Eastern time zone in Windows shows as -5:00. The...
I just installed the zap2it plugin but my programs seem to be ahead by 1 hour. I checked and double checked my windows time and...
Replies
Views
It doesn't work with the zap2it plugin anyways - take a look at the thread here.
It doesn't work with the zap2it plugin anyways - take a look at the thread here.
I have my recording names set up in TVE3 so that it's supposed to save the filenames as: %title% %series%x%episode% %date%...
Replies
Views
Hi, The plugin does not really "grab" channels. It uses the lineup/channels you have configured at the labs.zap2it.com site and either matches them to your existing auto-tuned channels and/or if your lineup is digital then it can auto-add any channels that are not matched and set them to external(for STB) for you. Any...
Hi, The plugin does not really "grab" channels. It uses the lineup/channels you have configured at the labs.zap2it.com site...
Does the Zap2it plugin support using a STB to grab channels in either TVE2 or TVE3? Can someone explain how to do it? THANX!
Replies
Views
That sounds like an issue related to your setup. I would put together a bug report and attach logs and whatnot. You should report it in the appropriate forum for the TV Server. I don't think this is a zap2it plugin issue, because I have a dual tuner and it can schedule two things at once just fine.
That sounds like an issue related to your setup. I would put together a bug report and attach logs and whatnot. You should report...
OK... Guide loads right, I assign the channels to both tuners (I can watch live too) I pressed combine in the setup (no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just save any changes in your lineup @ the zap2it site. You do not have to save the lineup in the configuration (all it is doing is going to the web site behind the scenes). It is not downloading any program data in the configuration, only when MP is running. HTH, patrick
Hi, Just save any changes in your lineup @ the zap2it site. You do not have to save the lineup in the configuration (all it is...
I'm using MP 2.2.0 SVN 2-14-07 with the same dated TV Server and plugin. Zap2It went awry last night and ended up crashing the...
Replies
Views
renamed channels to match zap2it. seems to be working great. thanks for the help :thx: :thx: :thx:
renamed channels to match zap2it. seems to be working great. thanks for the help :thx: :thx: :thx:
I am having problems getting the Zap2it plugin to work. I installed it, but the log give and error of "Could not find a match for...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Merging channels DE
Thanks, Yup that's what I was trying to explain. That was my Sunday project, but I'm guess I'm stuck with BeyondTV for a bit longer. Thanks again for the reply though, its good to know that I won't need to put anymore time into something that can't be accomplished (at least in the way I want).
Thanks, Yup that's what I was trying to explain. That was my Sunday project, but I'm guess I'm stuck with BeyondTV for a bit...
I think this may be an issue with MP but I'm not sure... I have a Hauppauge 150 which is connected to my STB via composite I...
Replies
Views
Yes, make sure your Time Zone AND Time are correct. Maybe even flip a minute back and forth so you can click apply. (Had to do that on a Win2k box) There really is not anything in the database to correct b/c a show on @ 8:00 before the time change is still on @ 8:00 after. But if the Time Zone on you PC is reported incorrectly...
Yes, make sure your Time Zone AND Time are correct. Maybe even flip a minute back and forth so you can click apply. (Had to do that...
Ever since the time change last weekend the EPG has been off by an hour. My system clock is correct. I'm guessing it is a problem...
Replies
Views
I went back to an earlier SVN (03-13) and it worked well there - something must have gotten introduced between now and then...
I went back to an earlier SVN (03-13) and it worked well there - something must have gotten introduced between now and then...
I get the following message when I try to run Zap2it with the tv server (latest SVN - tvengine3-03-15-2007--20-15h--Rev13431)...
Replies
Views
Hi, In the plugin configuration there is an option to set the number of days to pull. HTH, patrick
Hi, In the plugin configuration there is an option to set the number of days to pull. HTH, patrick
The plugin works great with my setup with the ATI 650. I have HD programing in off the air and cable stations in via the analog...
Replies
Views
Well I cleared the tvguide database and reinstalled mediaportal (as well as deleting the mediaportal folder). Turns out I did all that for nothing. The clock on my computer was set to the wrong date as I was looking at dates to take a trip, and I accidentally saved the date. Lesson learned: check your clock if you got a sudden...
Well I cleared the tvguide database and reinstalled mediaportal (as well as deleting the mediaportal folder). Turns out I did all...
I installed the plugin and it pulled information and worked for one day. I have reinstalled mediaportal and rescaned my channels...
Replies
Views
Just a reminder that US DST starts early this year. If you do not update Windows your program times will probably be off by an hour for a few weeks. http://support.microsoft.com/gp/cp_dst patrick
Just a reminder that US DST starts early this year. If you do not update Windows your program times will probably be off by an...
Just a reminder that US DST starts early this year. If you do not update Windows your program times will probably be off by an...
Replies
Views
glad it is working for you now :) patrick
glad it is working for you now :) patrick
Just downloaded and installed standalone today. I cant even get into the configuration of zap2it, I get an error. I skipped thru...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom