France
    Home Country
    France France

David Abineri

Portal Pro
    July 19, 2011
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Still have two longer term questions and am wondering if others see this and why they happen.

1. When installing Windows Media Player during an install it says "NOT A WINDOWS OR DOS PROGRAM" every time I locate this file as called for in the installation.

2. When installation finishes, I am always cautioned about AERO not running but this never seems to make a difference (I ignore this). Why is this message presented on every install if it is not needed?

Many thanks for any clarification on these issues. Dave

alexeix

Portal Pro
    January 28, 2005
    UK
    Reviving this thread in the hope that someone can help.
    I've upgraded from 1.6 to 1.8 and everything seemed to complete correctly, however, I then got a prompt to upgrade MYSQL, so I went ahead.
    However, now I have lost the mappings to all my channels and all my existing recordings.
    I don't want to re-run the set-up if I can help it, since it took a long time just scanning the channels and I also don't know if I would need to completely reconfigure it.
    Can anyone confirm what I need to do?

alexeix

Portal Pro
    January 28, 2005
    UK
    Reviving this thread in the hope that someone can help.
    I've upgraded from 1.6 to 1.8 and everything seemed to complete correctly, however, I then got a prompt to upgrade MYSQL, so I went ahead.
    However, now I have lost the mappings to all my channels and all my existing recordings.
    I don't want to re-run the set-up if I can help it, since it took a long time just scanning the channels and I also don't know if I would need to completely reconfigure it.
    Can anyone confirm what I need to do?

Ignore please - I've raised a new thread for my issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom