4.2.6 stable and multi-part files (1 Viewer)

whatisk

Portal Pro
May 21, 2007
Brisbane
Home Country
Australia Australia
When trying to play a movie with more than one part (using 4.2.6 stable and MP0.2.2.0), it keeps asking for me to insert movie number xx.

In the URL section in AMC I have the files separated by a semi-colon (;).
Eg: C:\movies\300 (pt1).avi;c:\movies\300 (pt2).avi

I have changed nothing in the setup from the previous version which worked fine.
If I change the prompt for when a file is missing to URL, when I try and play a multi-part movie it asks me to insert "URL=c:\movies\300 (pt1).avi;c:\movies\300 (pt2).avi"

It appears as though it isn't recognising the semi-colon as a separator for the diffierent parts of the movies??

zebons

Portal Pro
January 2, 2006
When trying to play a movie with more than one part (using 4.2.6 stable and MP0.2.2.0), it keeps asking for me to insert movie number xx.

In the URL section in AMC I have the files separated by a semi-colon (;).
Eg: C:\movies\300 (pt1).avi;c:\movies\300 (pt2).avi

I have changed nothing in the setup from the previous version which worked fine.
If I change the prompt for when a file is missing to URL, when I try and play a multi-part movie it asks me to insert "URL=c:\movies\300 (pt1).avi;c:\movies\300 (pt2).avi"

It appears as though it isn't recognising the semi-colon as a separator for the diffierent parts of the movies??

Can you try witj the test version here and tell me if it's working better ?

whatisk

Portal Pro
May 21, 2007
Brisbane
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hi Zebons.

I will try the test version in the thread you posted and let you know.

One thing I did notice was that when I replaced the new DLL with the original one I was using, I still seemed to get the same behaviour until I restored everything back to how it was... Though maybe the older DLL is not compatible with the XMLs of the newer version or something.

Hakon_H

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 27, 2007
    Norway
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi. I am having a simular problem (using 4.2.6a for latest svn ang MP.2.3.0).

Running movies with 2 files works fine, but if it has 3 parts it only runs 2 files.
    I have tryed seperating the files with semi-colon and creating a playlist (m3u) in ANT Movie Catalog with no luck.

This was not a problem in the 4.2.4 versjon.

SpiffBB

Portal Pro
    July 18, 2006
    Can also confirm the test version works great! BTW realy like the future that it automaticly find and start the movie if it can find a simular name!
    Regards
    Oscar

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom