HansL

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 2, 2011
    Bagarmossen
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi all, and especially Hi DieBagger

Looked on this and decided to give It a try. Now everything I up and running and I really like what I get. To be able to schedule a recording regardless where I am is superb. I have been looking for this since the first VRC. And that is only one of the great functions…

THANKS!

I have one question. (Looked in the forum but have not found this, or nu understood that I have found it…) Can I access the Tv4Home functions without the Android device? (I guess it can be done. But how?) Is it also possible to take advantage or the GmaWebservice function within Tv4Home, as in the Android device?
    Thanks in advance and once again; Great Work!

Hans, Sweden

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hi all, and especially Hi DieBagger

Looked on this and decided to give It a try. Now everything I up and running and I really like what I get. To be able to schedule a recording regardless where I am is superb. I have been looking for this since the first VRC. And that is only one of the great functions…

THANKS!

I have one question. (Looked in the forum but have not found this, or nu understood that I have found it…) Can I access the Tv4Home functions without the Android device? (I guess it can be done. But how?) Is it also possible to take advantage or the GmaWebservice function within Tv4Home, as in the Android device?
    Thanks in advance and once again; Great Work!

Hans, Sweden

There will be a webinterface with the next version of backends (mpextended). Another alternativte would be to to use BlueStacks on Windows and install ampdroid... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom