[TV] Anysee E7 CI support (1 Viewer)

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Also for the E30 variants?:)
    No, apart from DiSEqC and other basic things. The SDK for the smartcard slot is next to useless - too low level. The Anysee representative recommended to just use a plugin. I cannot and will not implement support for this.

Hi,
    it would've be good to have CI working in Anysee E7 in Mediaportal TV-Server.
    I'm using anysee E7 PTC card with internal CI interface.
    Anysee E7PTCCICRPlus | DVB-T/C combo | USB TV Tuners | Anysee Direct

Now its possible to watch only FTA channels with this card. This card is fully supported in dvblink, dvbviewer, but this programs is not free and I prefer to use MP as source of all home entertainment, including TV.

Best regards,
    Andrey
    E7 series with CI will be supported.

Can you multidecode (watch several channels in same mux/on same frequency) with the Anysee E7 PTC? I'm thinking of buying a couple of these. It would be great to be able to record 4-6 channels on two cards.
    No, it seems not. This is a limitation of the SDK.

mm

Last edited:

agold

Portal Member
    September 6, 2009
    Hi, mm
    do you have any news about driver availability?
    I can be a beta tester if you wish

Regards,
    Andrey

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi Andrey

People are starting to test it over -->here<--. There is no official release yet because it will require an installer. I hope to release this in Area 51 in the next month.

mm

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    What could be the benefit for E30TC users when this is in Area51?! Is there a benefit?
    Sorry, but there is no direct benefit for the E30 DVB-T/T2 or DVB-C tuners. As I mentioned previously, the interface for the smartcard slot is very low level - my understanding is that we would have to develop something like an MD filter in order to add support for it. I don't have the time, information or intention to do that. The only real benefit for the E30 series would be DiSEqC support for the DVB-S/S2 tuners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom