Audio Renderer Changer (2 Viewers)

PeteMy

Portal Member
July 28, 2009
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I have a feature suggestion.
Allow users to assign keyboard keys or MP Actions to individual audio renderers.
I would like to be able to remotely power up my surround sound amplifier when the appropriate audio renderer is activated. At the moment, with the renderers being toggled, there's no way of the system detecting which is active, so knowing if it needs to switch on the amplifier.

Thanks,

Pete

Marienkind

Portal Member
April 10, 2012
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Can someone please tell me how to use this? I can't find the configuration settings. I put it in the process folder but what do I do to run it? Or can someone tell me if this can be used for using two audio devices simultaneously?

Cuitlahac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 8, 2008
    Göttingen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey Thor2605,
    can you please update this usefull plugin for MP 1.7 final?
    ARC 0.9.2 gives me only errors when trying to configure it... :(

Thanks in advance!

upload_2014-4-25_19-41-18.png

Last edited:

Cuitlahac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 8, 2008
    Göttingen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Some additional information:
    ARC 0.9.2 still works with MePo 1.7 final. The mentioned error's only shown, when you're trying to configure the plugin in MP Configuration. The function of the ARC plugin itself isn't affected by that error, at least on my system.

So here's my weird workaround until an update comes: Install and configure ARC 0.9.2 under MP 1.7pre followed by an update to MP 1.7 final. That way one can still use (but not configure) ARC in MP 1.7 final.

aots74

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 31, 2010
    Home Country
    Figured it would still work fine. Looks like the only problem is a dependency on the correct version of the bass.net library so shouldn't be a hard fix? Was going to try replacing and registering just the old bass.net but I'll hold off for a potential update.

horned_reaper

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 7, 2011
    Munich
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey Thor2605,
    could you please update this useful plugin for MediaPortal 1.7.1?
    The Configuration Dialog shows a reference error with the Bass DLL.

Freuli

Portal Pro
    October 31, 2007
    Hello Thor,
    Any chance to get your plugin updated? It would be great to have again a running configuration for MP 1.7.1 and 1.8. Your help would be highly appreciated!

Many thanks
    An ARC fan
    Markus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom