[solved] Audio switching bug in Mediaportal 1.12 (2 Viewers)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Looking at this commit:
    https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/commit/3d5e0517c62c304bd5c11de89043519a4db24f3e

Perhaps the easiest to solve the problem would be to change GUIGraphicsContext.DeviceAudioConnected from bool to byte/ushort/uint. Each time an audio renderer is connected, increase the value by 1; each time an audio renderer is disconnected, decrease the value by 1. If the value is 0, there is no audio device available. The value should never be allowed to go negative.

Whaouu :)
    I can try but need to code that, for sure, you are a dev :)

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi :)
    So you change audio device playback from windows right ?

In Windows I made the bluetooth device the default audio and communication device and when the bluetooth device disconnects it reverts to the last default device (AVR) and when the bluetooth device turns on it becomes the default again, pretty neat and all done automatically.

Awesome and fast work guys (y) , if I need to test something just let me know :)

Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi :)
    So you change audio device playback from windows right ?

In Windows I made the bluetooth device the default audio and communication device and when the bluetooth device disconnects it reverts to the last default device (AVR) and when the bluetooth device turns on it becomes the default again, pretty neat and all done automatically.

Awesome and fast work guys (y) , if I need to test something just let me know :)

Here we go :)
    Hope it's better :)

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Working like a charm again :D(y)

Logs attached if you need to check if it's working as expected.

Last edited:

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Do notice an unrelated bug and that is when you turn on the bluetooth device during playback it will stop playback as expected however it will mark the episode (in mp-tvseries) as watched while in fact it was at the beginning of the episode.
    Not sure if that is something Mediaportal does internally or due to MP-tvseries but will test some more and open a new thread for that :)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Yep, i think it's MP bug, i think i notice it too when playing with bluray from myvideo when view count is enable or movpic.
    When a bug occurs like video start/stop for 1 sec, it act like video was fully played.

I think i notice it but like you seems to get the same, it's seems to be more an MP bug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom