Auto3D plugin for MediaPortal 1.2 - 1.12 (GUI & TV/Beamer) (1 Viewer)

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ahhh yes I see, that's would work fine. Because it would be changing both images equally. The actual change in the image is technically a stretch..... If you zoomed, you would be losing asymetric parts of each stereoscopic image.

It is no stretch. It will cut of parts left and right of left part and left and right of right part.
    This has not worked before Auto3D.
    Check yourself.
    Can we start a conversation to take this out of the forum thread?

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I've had a conversation with Marcus with new branches to correct the asymetric effect.
    Auto3D does not zoom itself, it just corrects images for working 3D-effect, depending on how ViewModeSwitcher zooms.
    As you already stated cutting a 3D movie creates a totally wrong image. Auto3D recognizes this and corrects the image.

Luca Brasi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey guys,
    my Benq W1070+ doesn't want to accept a harmony macro I set up to switch to sbs with one button push. So I was wondering does anyone of you happen to know if it is possible to use hdmi cec to send a command for 3D+SBS? Could kick that off with Eventghost...
    Thanks!

Rocketman

January 21, 2015
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi all,

I'm new to this forum although i'm using this program for many years now.
    Since a couple of weeks i'm a lucky owner of a LG 3D TV.

When using the Auto3D plugin I have a small but annoying problem with the image.
    When switching to 3D mode, Auto3D does send an event to Eventghost, Eventghost does send a command to my TV for switching to 3D mode.

At this part everything goes right.

The problem is that when watching in 3D, there is 1 one at the bottom of the screen that belongs to te upper part of the image. (just if the image is cut off 1px to far)
    This problems only exist when using Mediaportal. And only if Auto3D splits the GUI (when I switch to 2D manually in Auto3D the problem is gone).

Is there a simple solution for the problem?

Many thanks!
    Ronald

Rocketman

January 21, 2015
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Wouter,

No, none of them, only Mediaportal with the StreamedMP skin.

EDIT: It seems like Auto3D places the video 1px downwards when you enable the 3D gui. In 2D mode the video doesn't move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom